PDA

View Full Version : iplay / sct

divlord
15.09.08, 20:25
I am looking for iplay or sct ..
can anyone pls..

CindyVer
16.09.08, 08:02
What can you offer in return ... nobody will give you these trackers for free I think.

divlord
16.09.08, 08:04
If i had something better than this to offer, i would not ask for these...
i just got revtt and tl
The thing is just that i need some fast speed tracker because i got slow connection,
so i need some very fast tracker. And I know that i can get faster tracker is because,
when arenabg.com was new, it had very fast speeds, but now its of not much use to me becasuse of slow speeds
so at least suggest some fast tracker.

CindyVer
16.09.08, 08:17
The thing is just that i need some fast speed tracker because i got slow connection, so i need some very fast tracker.

I don't understand that ??? Why do you need a fast tracker if you have a slow connection ??? If you have a slow connection you can use any tracker you want because the fact the tracker has great speeds that won't matter because you have a slow connection. :rolling_eyes:

divlord
16.09.08, 08:20
See, when arenabg.com was fast , the trackers would get connected very fast and i used to get very fast speeds than TL or revtt :confused2:
and trust me i keep checking the trackers for speeds and they are different,
if it was limited by my connection, then it wouldnt happen

xgu
17.09.08, 22:02
well iam a member of them both the bad thing is you have to donate to get invites

iplay : 20 euro 1 invite
sCt : 20.00 - 29.99€ will give you 1.25GB per euro OR 1 invite.

so realy if you know any friends there send them cash via paypal then they can buy for you

divlord
20.09.08, 18:05
Anyone now??
Dont have anything great to offer...

divlord
21.09.08, 20:41
my 50th post is a bump.