syncthebits acc
iptorrents acc
grabthe(GTI) acc
tvtorrentz.org acc
pretome.net acc
TD (invite)

shoulder
08.09.08, 21:46
Sorry, but I don't think you'll have any success.

Anyway, good luck.

kerkici
08.09.08, 21:48
Nice trade. I hope you get

zatoicchi
08.09.08, 22:01
even with those offers the chances of getting the bunny is practically impossible but i admire your enthusiasms

regards

LastManStanding
08.09.08, 22:39
@shoulder
Not important i am just trying something :D , may be there is someone who used ftwr acc for years and dont want to use it anymore and that person may has very good soul and like do a favor to people. I wanted to say that if that will be mine, it may come with 1000 different ways. And thank you for support.

@kerkici
Really thanks for support.

LastManStanding
08.09.08, 23:54
@zatoicchi
lol bunny :D, i laughed too much that word thanks zatoicchi , yes friend you are right, they are not enough but i only trusted my destiny, i have hope and it is endless, one day this dream will be real.. bunny and me :)

kazuya
09.09.08, 10:21
What so good about that tracker?never heard of it

CindyVer
09.09.08, 10:40
What so good about that tracker?never heard of it

Nothing is good about it ... the only thing that is imortant for people asking for F*** is the fact that it is very hard to get into. :rolling_eyes:

SealLion
10.09.08, 01:13
Nothing is good about it ... the only thing that is imortant for people asking for F*** is the fact that it is very hard to get into. :rolling_eyes:

In most cases, at least from what I understand, thats the MAIN reason why pple want to get into such trackers.

....just cuz its hard to get into and so that they can get the bragging rights. BAsically, thats it.

LastManStanding
10.09.08, 11:26
It isn't true for me, because i dont like other high level trackers, uk-t, fsc, exigo, FTN, TTC really arent important for me, if i have all of them, I dont think one second to trade all of them for FTWR, all secret is in the '' follow the white rabbit '' sentence( about bunny, alice and wonderland ). It is really special, only reason. And if bragging means ( self-praise, boasting, boast, big talk ), no no no, i am not that type person.

Options
10.09.08, 12:27
i want to know what's so special as you said before. why is it special?

LastManStanding
10.09.08, 21:59
Because they are best community between all other trackers, uk-t's and other high level tracker's admins and moderators are always active members of FTWR's forum, when you need some answers or need some help about anything, not only about bittorrent, they always help, they have some torrents that you can't find anywhere without there ( the other high levels have this property too), every user could do upload you dont need to be power user or more but i am not sure, but all of above that i wrote is story, the real one is it's name, that has big mystery

shoulder
10.09.08, 22:08
If you're a community fan:

FSC is said to have the best community.
And I would say it's true. :wink:

LastManStanding
10.09.08, 22:19
Thank you for support to my missing comment shoulder, of course you know better, they are same distance for me, bunny is litle more far.

CindyVer
11.09.08, 10:12
i dont like other high level trackers, uk-t, fsc, exigo, FTN, TTC really arent important for me, if i have all of them, I dont think one second to trade all of them for FTWR,

If you get me all of those trackers I will trade F*** for it.

LastManStanding
11.09.08, 14:02
Be sure CindyVer, If i will find them, all will be yours, but i think you will find them faster than me :wink:

xgu
11.09.08, 18:08
FTWR(rabbit) is a very good tracker indeed i use it daily ScT and FTWR are my most used trackers i give you good luck on your request ....

may the force be with you

taliban
11.09.08, 23:06
FTWR

i want to know what this means ? can somebody tell me ?)

anon
11.09.08, 23:34
FTWR

i want to know what this means ?

"Fo*llow T*he Wh*ite Ra*bbit"

LastManStanding
12.09.08, 00:54
FTWR(rabbit) is a very good tracker indeed i use it daily ScT and FTWR are my most used trackers i give you good luck on your request ....

Really thanks to you friend for all your good wishes, you must be an angel, welcome to the '' sb-i '', We wish to see you here more frequent :top:

Aurion
13.09.08, 17:49
Good Luck to all of you guys,who might searching for their toes on the ground or just chasing some dreams about getting into one of those trackers....

Have the whoe Luck in the world tho to be with ya

CindyVer
16.09.08, 08:12

I really don't see why you say F*** is such a good tracker ... sorry but apart from the fact it is hard/almost impossible to get into, there isn't much very special about it speaking of content, some packs and such but nothing you can't find on other trackers that are far easier to get into.

Anyway ... keep on dreaming :biggrin: