PDA

View Full Version : Araditracker BitTorrent Site Shutdown After Legal Action

anon
29.08.08, 20:39
After four years of operation, the private torrent site AradiTracker has been closed down by the administrators. After surviving ISP troubles exactly one year ago, fresh legal action against the site forced it to close yesterday and it is very unlikely to return.

Araditracker BitTorrent Site Shutdown After Legal Action | TorrentFreak (http://torrentfreak.com/araditracker-bittorrent-site-shutdown-after-legal-action-080829/)

shoulder
29.08.08, 22:51
it is very unlikely to return ...
... but not impossible.

Remember BS, they even said they will never come back for sure and now they're back up. :wink:

Aurion
30.08.08, 19:13
Well,it's for sure a sad thing to see such rare old private trackers going down into the drain with no reason...

@shoulder: yeah I don't think admins of any private tracker especially if it was on the top of the list would accept his tracker to go with the ashes unless he really can't do anything about it

anon
30.08.08, 19:36
@shoulder: yeah I don't think admins of any private tracker especially if it was on the top of the list would accept his tracker to go with the ashes unless he really can't do anything about it

Probably, but he may let some time pass before getting his tracker up again, should he plan to do this.
Remember, the tracker has been taken down due to legal action, and their staff has probably been threatened with more. It can be a bit shocking :eek3:

Aurion
31.08.08, 20:09
It's not about threatening dude,you see BS was shut down a year ago then came back once they got their power together !! It's about dedication to the real thing you love to do in ur life,that's all !!

anon
31.08.08, 20:11
I didn't say that wasn't true :smile:
But that if the tracker's admin(s) plan to bring it back, they may want to wait a while.

Aurion
31.08.08, 23:04
the wait part is a sure thing,but the intention to bring up a whole rare tracker back is something that needs lots of balls u know

anon
31.08.08, 23:25
the intention to bring up a whole rare tracker back is something that needs lots of balls

Exactly, that's what I meant :smile:

yoco
01.09.08, 14:17
I think I was even registered way back on this tracker. :cool2:

Aurion
02.09.08, 08:51
I think I was even registered way back on this tracker. :cool2:

can you confirm on that one if it's still functional ??

yoco
02.09.08, 10:09
can you confirm on that one if it's still functional ??
I can't cuz I wasn't visiting the site. Like I said it was looong time ago, and I'm pretty sure, they disabled my account before it was shut down

Aurion
03.09.08, 23:34
yeah whatever !! gonna investigate that one later