PDA

View Full Version : Acoustic Band ‘Utterly Depends’ on Piracy

anon
27.08.08, 00:40
Steve Knightley is one half of ‘Show of Hands’, an award-winning acoustic and folk duo from the UK. Steve says he is thankful to the people that pirate the band’s music and go out of their way to promote the band. In fact, he says the band utterly depends on them.

Acoustic Band ‘Utterly Depends’ on Piracy | TorrentFreak (http://torrentfreak.com/acoustic-band-utterly-depends-on-piracy-080826/)

It's a bit like when Eric Wilkinson's movie was pirated and he said "when I make my next picture, I just may upload the movie on the net myself!" :biggrin:

Aurion
27.08.08, 00:43
damn,this is good for sure,just to admit how thankful he is for the Bittorrent community that amazingly,for sure,promoted his music around the globe while we talk,imagine how many music freak just clicked on their album torrent file,and knew how good/bad those guys are... :klatsch_3:

anon
27.08.08, 01:03
All AP2Pers say piracy is baaaaad... but now it is, self-admittedly, doing this band a big favor. :tongue:

Aurion
27.08.08, 01:25
well said my friend...they actually are being greatly appreciated by those p2p users now since they got all their coming new albums promoted in advance (users will like this comment alot,they will Love them more now)