PDA

View Full Version : Scc News ...

Haytham
26.08.08, 03:55
Scc Banned all Egyptian Members :stupid:

Do not you think that this racism? :icon_angry[1]:

CindyVer
26.08.08, 13:21
No ... it has nothing to do with racism ... it is because many Egyptians are cheaters.

shoulder
26.08.08, 13:32
I agree with CindyVer.
It's their site and therefore it's their right to do so.

But I don't like that policy to protect a site for cheaters, there are a lot of good Egyptian users for sure.

Logitech
26.08.08, 14:48
Alot of trackers also ban Turkish IP's because they also cheat alot.

Snakedoctor
26.08.08, 15:07
I think they mostly ban due to low bandwidth. for example if a country has 95%modem then they will ban those members because they have too slow connection and won't be able to upload with high speeds and the chance of them starting to cheat is high. But i think it's mostly for the connection speed.

anon
26.08.08, 15:37
A lot of trackers ban whole countries because of many cheaters coming from there, it's just "easier" for them.

Rebound
26.08.08, 18:09
Yes, agree with snake 100%. Thatīs the exactly reason. :top:

regards

RB

CindyVer
26.08.08, 18:12
I think they mostly ban due to low bandwidth. for example if a country has 95%modem then they will ban those members because they have too slow connection and won't be able to upload with high speeds and the chance of them starting to cheat is high. But i think it's mostly for the connection speed.

Yes, agree with snake 100%. Thatīs the exactly reason. :top:

You make it sound as if they ban country-IP ranges just because in some countries they have poor bandwidth and connection-speed.

I beg to differ, it's a phenomenon you see on all major trackers. Members of some countries are for 85 to 90% cheaters and in those cases the tracker-staff decide to ban them all. It is sad for the minority of good users off course, but you can see that some trackers open up for good users with static IP's, even in banned countries and not always because these members happen to have a fast connection.

Some tracker-admins have banned their own country. And it is very normal that countries with poor connections have more cheaters than f.e. Swedish members where 20MB/s connection is the standard!

Aurion
26.08.08, 18:29
Hey Hytham,I got myself banned right after I made my account,I grabbed a couple of torrents,downloaded them @ high speeds,then once I clicked on Home button,a following message with "This Account Has Been Disabled" came up !! Well,IMO It sux yeah BIG Time,but you know as the guys said,if you own something you force rules right there on your own mind (Rules sometimes can be a state of mind u know)...

@Cindy: man you are a Cheater,so what's the difference between an Egyptian Cheater & a xxx Cheater,every one here cheats including you Cindy (otherwise you won't be here),so it's not that SCC banned Egyptian users ONLY,a couple of trackers lately banned a tiny list of : Egypt,Israel,Turkey & Russia ..etc since they think that most of their users are cheater or else :baeh: (who cares anyway),also Snakey is right on something,IMO part of their decision is based on User's Connection Speed,for example,myself I applied to be an uploader on a tracker 2 days ago,one of the terms there was that you should have a good upload speed of 800Kbs+ in order to be qualified,even that I talked to 2 of the Admins there convincing them that they can disregard that term since I already met the other terms successfully,but you know they were hard headed suckers...Anyway,in other words,I know that it sux being banned for no reason (at least a reasonable reason),but you know,we need them more than they do need us :rolling_eyes:

Haytham
27.08.08, 01:10
No ... it has nothing to do with racism ... it is because many Egyptians are cheaters.

This not good reason ... Egypt also has many good users ... cheaters u can find them at any country not just in Egypt :smile: .... they must ban only cheaters not all members from one country .... so Scc can Banned all the world if we accept with ur opinion . :smile:

I agree with CindyVer.
It's their site and therefore it's their right to do so.

If we talk from this point then the perfect answer will be ... racism :wink:

Alot of trackers also ban Turkish IP's because they also cheat alot.

just ban cheaters not all turkish members ...

I don't think tht they ban because low speeds ... Professional Cheaters cheats with low speeds if we accept with ur opinion then all cheaters will banned even if he was professional one :biggrin:

A lot of trackers ban whole countries because of many cheaters coming from there, it's just "easier" for them.

also we can call this racism :smile: cause not all members there cheaters ... they can ban just cheaters :wink:

Hey Hytham,I got myself banned right after I made my account,I grabbed a couple of torrents,downloaded them @ high speeds,then once I clicked on Home button,a following message with "This Account Has Been Disabled" came up !! Well,IMO It sux yeah BIG Time,but you know as the guys said,if you own something you force rules right there on your own mind (Rules sometimes can be a state of mind u know)...

@Cindy: man you are a Cheater,so what's the difference between an Egyptian Cheater & a xxx Cheater,every one here cheats including you Cindy (otherwise you won't be here),so it's not that SCC banned Egyptian users ONLY,a couple of trackers lately banned a tiny list of : Egypt,Israel,Turkey & Russia ..etc since they think that most of their users are cheater or else :baeh: (who cares anyway),also Snakey is right on something,IMO part of their decision is based on User's Connection Speed,for example,myself I applied to be an uploader on a tracker 2 days ago,one of the terms there was that you should have a good upload speed of 800Kbs+ in order to be qualified,even that I talked to 2 of the Admins there convincing them that they can disregard that term since I already met the other terms successfully,but you know they were hard headed suckers...Anyway,in other words,I know that it sux being banned for no reason (at least a reasonable reason),but you know,we need them more than they do need us :rolling_eyes:

:top:

anon
27.08.08, 01:17
Haytham: maybe you find it racism and perhaps there's a bit of that, but how can they know which egyptian IP will cheat and which one will not?
CindyVer didn't negate that there are also non-cheating egyptian users, but there's no way the staff can't know who's who, and if, for example, 80% of members from a country have cheated and been banned, from their point of view it's easier to just ban the whole country.

Haytham
27.08.08, 01:33
but how can they know which egyptian IP will cheat and which one will not?
but there's no way the staff can't know who's who, and if, for example, 80% of members from a country have cheated and been banned, from their point of view it's easier to just ban the whole country.

Since they have succeeded in detecting cheaters, then they must ban only Cheaters not all members .. this will be fair if they do tht .

but now , all of us see clearly tht Scc staff Banned also with cheaters many good users without any proper reason ... so there is no answer bout tht .. it's only racism .

anon
27.08.08, 01:37
They ban cheaters after they have been caught.
I understand what you mean :smile:, but there's no way they can know whether someone's a cheater or not having just his IP address...

shoulder
27.08.08, 01:54

And it's well known that they're not good at this. :tongue:

know whether someone's a cheater or not having just his IP address ...
IMO that's partly true.
If the "cheater" has a static IP or uses more than one tracker at once and he get banned elsewhere, the IP address might be enough to ban him also on SCC.

anon
27.08.08, 01:57
IMO that's partly true.
If the "cheater" has a static IP or uses more than one tracker at once and he get banned elsewhere, the IP address might be enough to ban him also on SCC.

You're right with that. I forgot to consider trackers may also share this info :smile:

Haytham
27.08.08, 02:07
I understand what you mean :smile:, but there's no way they can know whether someone's a cheater or not having just his IP address...

At least u understand what I mean ... this is enough :wink:

And it's well known that they're not good at this. :tongue:

IMO that's partly true.

Yes , u r right in this as all we know bout it :biggrin:

Aurion
27.08.08, 02:15
hey Haytham,take it easy budy,I mentioned earlier,Ive just recieved an invite,registered my account,grabbed a couple of files,next thing...BANG... got banned,so it's OK,it's been known that most of the rare trackers decisions aint right since they think that people will say "wow,this tracker ROX" once they release a new decision/ammendment in their rules,so let go,and maybe next time,try using a proxy or else to mask your movement among different hard-2 get trackers (most of them just want to narrow cheating chances by banning most of the new members,just for their own sake)

Haytham
27.08.08, 06:54
hey Haytham,take it easy budy,I mentioned earlier,Ive just recieved an invite,registered my account,grabbed a couple of files,next thing...BANG... got banned,so it's OK,it's been known that most of the rare trackers decisions aint right since they think that people will say "wow,this tracker ROX" once they release a new decision/ammendment in their rules,so let go,and maybe next time,try using a proxy or else to mask your movement among different hard-2 get trackers (most of them just want to narrow cheating chances by banning most of the new members,just for their own sake)

Who told u that i care to them ? I don't care to some pigs or even give them little of my attention they are :stupid: ... and i have another trackers is more more good than Scc .

All i want to say that i can't accept this abuse from them .

Here is some proofs that will make everybody here know that all this is just ... racism as i said .

this is someone talked to them to ask why his account get banned ... Read carefully what they said to him and judge .

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/9219/scctc7.png

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1171/50473595iw5.png

No comment ... pics will talk .

CindyVer
27.08.08, 10:16
this is someone talked to them to ask why his account get banned ... Read carefully what they said to him and judge .

http://img264.imageshack.us/img264/9219/scctc7.png

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/1171/50473595iw5.png

No comment ... pics will talk .

The only thing these pics are saying is that people like you want to see nothing else than racisme in any trackers motivation to ban ip-ranges.

On other trackers they have banned Brazilian, Portugees, Israeli, Polish, Turkish IP's ... do you really think they all do that out of racism?!
And yes, it's their rules and they can do whatever they want...don't like it...tough luck...you can't do anything about it. :baeh:

If you read in another post about sb-I getting known everywhere and cheater-mods being available to everyone without restrictions, well this is the perfect example of the negative effects the spreading of cheater-mods can have. If only a select crowd would have access to cheater-mods things like this would never happen.

zatoicchi
27.08.08, 10:28
The point is, regarding SCC..they can banned any countries they want ,it's their rules but they dont have the right to abuse anyone...

Aurion
27.08.08, 19:07
ouche !! sorry Hytham,that you have to speak to such a jerk man,he sounds like a Bragger Slick a$$ MotherF***** !! his accent is very bad to an Admin,for sure SCC's rules are theres but you know there is a nicer way to express those rules to even the banned members !! It's all about the way of treating people tho guys...whatever now... Hard-luck Hytham boy,and as you said you already got a bunch of better ones tho :biggrin: so just let go SCC,maybe later you can get back in using a proxy or something :top:

anon
27.08.08, 19:33
The only thing these pics are saying is that people like you want to see nothing else than racisme in any trackers motivation to ban ip-ranges.

On other trackers they have banned Brazilian, Portugees, Israeli, Polish, Turkish IP's ... do you really think they all do that out of racism?!
And yes, it's their rules and they can do whatever they want...don't like it...tough luck...you can't do anything about it. :baeh:

Well, you're right with that, a ban on a whole country itself because of a majority of cheaters coming from there may not have strong racist implications itself, but just look at what that staff member told the user in both pics; when a "gtfo cheater" or something like that would have exactly made the same point.

If you read in another post about sb-I getting known everywhere and cheater-mods being available to everyone without restrictions, well this is the perfect example of the negative effects the spreading of cheater-mods can have. If only a select crowd would have access to cheater-mods things like this would never happen.

But what if, for example, you weren't part of that "select crowd", and there was no chance someone could invite you or something like that (just theory...)? What would you do then?
That isn't the way to go for SB-I right now IMO.

Haytham
28.08.08, 06:10

If u think that this not racism .. maybe there is something wrong with u .. I can't find another explanation to let u know that ... but I think u feel nothing bout that and easy for u If this happened to ur country but for me no .. I said I can't accept any abuse a bout Egypt !!! If anyone can abuse ur country or you and then u will feel nothing bout that then this is ur problem not me .. everyone has feelings and others should care to it ... thanks for ur Reply here .. anyway ur opinion not Important in this debate :smile:

The point is, regarding SCC..they can banned any countries they want ,it's their rules but they dont have the right to abuse anyone...

Yes they can ban any countries but it will be racism .. they can ban as I said only cheaters not good users with cheaters ... but they dont have the right to abuse anyone .. as u said :smile:

ouche !! sorry Hytham,that you have to speak to such a jerk man,he sounds like a Bragger Slick a$$ MotherF***** !! his accent is very bad to an Admin,for sure SCC's rules are theres but you know there is a nicer way to express those rules to even the banned members !! It's all about the way of treating people tho guys...whatever now... Hard-luck Hytham boy,and as you said you already got a bunch of better ones tho :biggrin: so just let go SCC,maybe later you can get back in using a proxy or something :top:

by the way not me who was talking to pigs in that two pics ... was someone else ... and If was me I think was the debate took another trend and no one will talk with this way with me :smile:

Aurion
28.08.08, 06:56
.. anyway ur opinion not Important in this debate :smile:

Hey take it easy Hytham,we are in a community where everyone's opinion is important to us,so you should'nt have said that word already,maybe Cindy's words or way of expressing them was a bit offensive..yeah,but still that doesn't mean that you judge on his opinion as being "unimportant"...

Yes they can ban any countries but it will be racism .. they can ban as I said only cheaters not good users with cheaters ... but they dont have the right to abuse anyone .. as u said :smile:

well,you got a good a point there on the part of banning only known bad users,but do you think an admin there would give a damn about separating bad users from good ones ?? nah,I don't think so...

by the way not me who was talking to pigs in that two pics ... was someone else ... and If was me I think was the debate took another trend and no one will talk with this way with me :smile:

LOL that guy already got him pissed off :tongue:

anon
28.08.08, 14:14
Hey take it easy Hytham,we are in a community where everyone's opinion is important to us,so you should'nt have said that word already,maybe Cindy's words or way of expressing them was a bit offensive..yeah,but still that doesn't mean that you judge on his opinion as being "unimportant"...

Exactly.
You may not think like someone else does (or viceversa), but that doesn't make any opinion less or more important.
It's all about respect :smile:

CindyVer
28.08.08, 14:48
Thank you anon & aurion ... it is indeed not because we share a different opinion that mine doesn't count. :smile:

Tracker-admins and staffers should be polite. But if they aren't than just don't use their tracker anymore. There's more than enough other trackers.

About banning entire countries ... nobody likes that, and if they would ban my country I wouldn't like that neither. But if they would ban mine I wouldn't be calling it racism ... I would maybe call it drastic and unfair to the good users.

And BTW ... what right do we have to say anything about decisions tracker admins take ... we go and cheat on their trackers, that ain't exactly a display of fairness either isn't it ...
Actually WE (the cheaters) are responsable for their decisions to ban entire IP-ranges. :redface:

Aurion
28.08.08, 17:02
It's all about respect :smile:

Will quote those words since I appreciate them very much along with their teller (anon).... RESPECT GUYS,It's all about RESPECT,that's it... :smile:

@Cindy: Well,you might got a point there in those last words,maybe those admins decisions are based on what we (Cheaters) do with their trackers,on the other hand,still they don't have the right (at least in terms of Courtesy) to just ban a whole Country,they could have banned certain packs of IPs (different ranges) instead just to make it easier on new users who didn't know about what happened already a couple of months ago in the latest Rules Amendment...

Haytham
29.08.08, 03:39
still they don't have the right (at least in terms of Courtesy) to just ban a whole Country

Yes ... you right :top:

zatoicchi
29.08.08, 04:22
About banning entire countries ... nobody likes that, and if they would ban my country I wouldn't like that neither. But if they would ban mine I wouldn't be calling it racism ... I would maybe call it drastic and unfair to the good users.

i totally agree with your statements its not about racism . it's not only scc that does this also, their are also known and famous trackers that banned other countries.scc has all the right to say who can join or not,they have all the rights to do that..it's just like saying "we have the right to refuse service to anyone"

anon
29.08.08, 20:22
it's just like saying "we have the right to refuse service to anyone"

Yes... the bad part is that as the tracker's admins, they do have the right to discriminate users :frown:

Aurion
29.08.08, 21:37
Yes... the bad part is that as the tracker's admins, they do have the right to discriminate users :frown:

actually the don't (that was out point of argument),still they do have that right virtually since they are the real owners of that place :redface:

anon
29.08.08, 21:38
Yes, that was what I meant :wink:
Technically they do, because they're the admins. But what for the non-cheating users?

Aurion
29.08.08, 22:57
Well,that separation should be done honestly but who gives a s*** about users anyway (Admins point of view) ?! they just rule their own tracker of what they think would less-damage the overall fame of it :top:

0zz
01.09.08, 01:54
if they cheat they should get banned !

anon
01.09.08, 14:16
Says Azureus hack downloader. :biggrin:
Anyway don't be so black & white about this... :wink:

Aurion
01.09.08, 21:24
Says Azureus hack downloader. :biggrin:
Anyway don't be so black & white about this... :wink:

LOL he's just so Kind that he didn't imagine there would be any bad guys around :tongue:

Logitech
01.09.08, 22:06
if they cheat they should get banned !

Lol hypocrite.
I don't know if some have seen harold and kumar escape from Guantanamo bay, but this really reminds me to the part that harold and kumar are talking to president bush about drugs.

Note: For the people that did see the movie I'm a hypocrite in the way they say it in the movie.