PDA

View Full Version : Heroes of Might & Magic V: Tribes of the East v3.1 Patch

zatoicchi
24.08.08, 07:17
http://www.gamershell.com/static/screenshots/11414/264299_full.jpg

A new patch for all the versions of the game
Ubisoft released a new patch for Heroes of Might & Magic V: Tribes of the East. We have mirrored all versions, so download the version which applies to you. Press 'read more' for the changelog.

News: Heroes of Might & Magic V: Tribes of the East v3.1 Patch - GamersHell.com (http://www.gamershell.com/news_58260.html)

Aurion
26.08.08, 03:05
never played any version of the game before,but heard lots of super reviews on the main storyline,gfx & the enviroment details !! and since im a BIG fan of Ubisoft games,I would like to have a peak inside one of the earlier parts of it later some time :top:

anon
26.08.08, 20:33
The shot does look nice indeed. Fantasy games are among my favorites :smile:

Aurion
26.08.08, 20:41
The shot does look nice indeed. Fantasy games are among my favorites :smile:

about Fantasy LOL I've just watched the two movies of Final Fantasy: Advent Children & Spirits Within (Awesome Art Work :shockkk!:)

anon
26.08.08, 23:57
the two movies of Final Fantasy: Advent Children & Spirits Within

I did get AC too, but have yet to watch it :tongue:
Anyway no FF7 product is better than the original game IMO:

http://img517.imageshack.us/img517/3527/ff7fl8.gif

:cool2:

Aurion
27.08.08, 05:10
I did get AC too, but have yet to watch it :tongue:
Anyway no FF7 product is better than the original game IMO:

Well,I got the latest FF versions on PC but didn't setup it yet,looking forward to play the first mission,damn,those gfx would bite for good :biggrin:

anon
27.08.08, 20:16
Mhm, I recommend you play FF7 first :biggrin:
There are patches to double its resolution, give characters very detailed models and avatars, play custom music instead of the game's normal tracks, let your HP and MP go over 9999, etc... you won't regret it :top:

BTW, is "The Spirits Within" good?

Aurion
28.08.08, 03:03
Mhm, I recommend you play FF7 first :biggrin:
There are patches to double its resolution, give characters very detailed models and avatars, play custom music instead of the game's normal tracks, let your HP and MP go over 9999, etc... you won't regret it :top:

I guess then I will grab it off of a tracker right now :biggrin: checking .....

BTW, is "The Spirits Within" good?

yeah way better than Advent Children regarding the overall characters details (damn gfx are hot),also the music of the whole movie is professionally fit in (AC music were so LAME you feel you have a drink @ a cheap bar :tongue:)

anon
28.08.08, 14:06
(AC music were so LAME you feel you have a drink @ a cheap bar :tongue:)

Mmm, I don't know... I really liked the AC version of the song "One Winged Angel" :cool2:

Aurion
29.08.08, 23:02
Mmm, I don't know... I really liked the AC version of the song "One Winged Angel" :cool2:

LOL anon (no offense buddy) but most of the songs played in that movie (especially the second half part of it) were like "WTF,this is so GAY !!" :tongue: