PDA

View Full Version : [eMule] emule XDP-Edtion problems..

xixifrank
22.08.08, 09:37
when i use other emule,my process only has emule.exe
i try XDP2.2 today,i find when i run the XDP,it will also add two process besides XDP Editon.exe ,they are wmiprvse.exe and wmiapsrv.exe why???

B.T.W
can someone recommend me a good emule leecher mod?
i look forward to download speed~~~upload is not my interest,i can ignore it,whether"no upload"or"limit to 1KB" :biggrin:

system28
22.08.08, 12:54
First: Where you downloaded the XdP? Please download it only from SBI or Hightime! Some People crack/hack the XdP...and i don´t know if they are clean (they could be harmful).

these two process are located at "\WINDOWS\System32\wbem\"???

If so, i think they are no Virus/Spyware. Otherwise be careful!!

I will talk with umek (the developer of XdP) why the process starts with XdP. I´m at work at the moment, so i cannot check if the processes starts with my Xdp too.

Will be effected as soon as possible! patience!

greetings

xixifrank
22.08.08, 13:39
First: Where you downloaded the XdP? Please download it only from SBI or Hightime! Some People crack/hack the XdP...and i don´t know if they are clean (they could be harmful).

these two process are located at "WINDOWSSystem32wbem"???

If so, i think they are no Virus/Spyware. Otherwise be careful!!

I will talk with umek (the developer of XdP) why the process starts with XdP. I´m at work at the moment, so i cannot check if the processes starts with my Xdp too.

Will be effected as soon as possible! patience!

greetings

thank u! hightime is??
i download 2.2 at SBI and 3.0 beta2 at seba
both of them have the problems i mention

and in fact there are two wmiprvse.exe . check them in the process explorer,one is from"System",the other one is from"network service"

anon
22.08.08, 18:14
... and 3.0 beta2 at seba

Don't :wink: You're just giving seba more money by having clicked his links.

and in fact there are two wmiprvse.exe . check them in the process explorer,one is from"System",the other one is from"network service"

wmiprvse.exe is a part of the Microsoft Windows Operating System and deals with WMI operations through the WinMgmt.exe process.

But it could be a virus/trojan disguising as that. If so, APT (http://www.diamondcs.com.au/advancedseries/apt.php) will help you know where it's running from and kill it, and you can remove its autorun entries with Autoruns (http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/bb963902.aspx) :top:

can someone recommend me a good emule leecher mod?
i look forward to download speed~~~upload is not my interest,i can ignore it,whether"no upload"or"limit to 1KB"

OFF+ or the SBI Leecher are also good choices for that, apart from XDP. You can find all of them in our eMule mods section.

xixifrank
22.08.08, 18:27
@anon

you can visit "leechermods.blogspot.com" and there are many leecher mods there

i hope SBI leecher V1.7 can add more features,it's one of the best mods i've used.
Since i meet some problems with XDP,i have to give it up temporarily thought it's good.

i'm using shadowmule. it hasnt been banned by Anti-Leech

have u once heard of Titiandonkey? also a leecher mod,it's banned just like applejuice...:frown:

PS: i see many people hate seba,some friends even use words like"motherfucker"
doesnt seba have any software he makes himself??all those are stolen?

anon
22.08.08, 18:33
i hope SBI leecher V1.7 can add more features,it's one of the best mods i've used.

It'll have more options in the next update :top:

Since i meet some problems with XDP,i have to give it up temporarily thought it's good.

Maybe your prob can be solved :smile:

have u once heard of Titiandonkey? also a leecher mod,it's banned just like applejuice...:frown:

Yes, it's an AJ mod...

PS: i see many people hate seba,some friends even use words like"motherfucker"
doesnt seba have any software he makes himself??all those are stolen?

Yes. He also makes money every time some downloads a mod from his blog :mad2:

system28
22.08.08, 23:30
I´ve talked with umek (the developer of XdP). Your Problem has nothing to do with XdP, follow the instructions by anon (kill Process and remove autostart). And: Make a clean-install with XdP. Really clean! Do not use old config and temp folders!! To import your temp-downloads use the import-funktion (you find it at "Tools")

And again! NO SEBA!! He has no coding-skills! Just use some unpackers and Resource-Hackers(Tuner).