PDA

View Full Version : Freeleech added to TT.

CindyVer
18.08.08, 14:57
Posted at TT:

2008-08-18 - Freeleech has been added to TranceTraffic!

Moderators/Admins can now make individual torrents Freeleech as they feel free to do so.

All torrents which are free leech will have FREELEECH! marked next to them on the Browse page, as well as the individual torrent info page.
If you are having any genuine problems with Freeleech, feel free to post your errors on the Tracker Issues forum.

Nice work xxxxx! ;-)

- TT Staff

Nice if you still need to build some buffer :cool2:

Aurion
18.08.08, 21:57
did not check TT today :biggrin: I think this way its way better than those Free Leech events,I mean it will be sort of controled when done by Admins/Mods to give members a chance to fix their ratios

shoulder
18.08.08, 22:06
It's a nice idea.

Do they have much freeleech torrents there already?

CindyVer
18.08.08, 22:19
1 so far :redface: ...guess they will add some laterz. :biggrin:

Aurion
19.08.08, 02:45
just checked right now,nothing tagged "Free Leech" has been added except that one added on announcement,hopefully they will add some extra new ones soon

CindyVer
19.08.08, 06:53
They added a poll too:

What should we make Freeleech?
TT Packs.
Lossless releases.
Popular torrents (Such as ASOT)
A mixture of everything.
Other (Discuss on Forum)

just checked right now,nothing tagged "Free Leech" has been added except that one added on announcement,hopefully they will add some extra new ones soon

Don't kow what you mean by the "one added on announcement" but now I saw that about 4 TT-packs were now tagged as Freeleech. You can find more when searching for "freeleech"! :klatsch_3: