PDA

View Full Version : HD-Bits Invites relaunched

shoulder
16.08.08, 02:48
Invites - 15/08/08

We've opened up the invites again.
We've reset your invites a bit: users > 720p received 1 invite.

Everybody lost their old amount of invites.

PLEASE do NOT come whinig in forums, IRC or staff pm about it.

Let's see how long they are available.

Aurion
16.08.08, 17:05
LOL I remember having an invite when I first signed up so I guess Ive lost it now :confused2: anyway,I got 2 accounts there :biggrin:

shoulder
16.08.08, 17:09
Depends on your user class.
If you're rank is higher than 720p you get one invite.

The invites you had before were deleted.

Aurion
16.08.08, 17:12
nah,im still a kittie user tho I dont think i still have that invite :rolleyes2:

shoulder
16.08.08, 21:46
Someone fucked up, so too bad, only VIP's and higher can invite.
I thought that this will happen. :rolleyes2:

Aurion
17.08.08, 01:24
everytime something like that happens in a tracker,VIPs ONLY recieve those invites :rolling_eyes:

d00d
17.08.08, 04:42
Yep that's how it goes a lot of times.

zatoicchi
17.08.08, 09:56
everytime something like that happens in a tracker,VIPs ONLY recieve those invites

im surprised that after all the incidents that happen with the invites at hdbits, they are still giving out invites..

CindyVer
17.08.08, 11:27
im surprised that after all the incidents that happen with the invites at hdbits, they are still giving out invites..

If these troubles continu like they are lately with invites being traded/sold etc... in the end all good -trackers will just close their doors like a few have already done in the past.

Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad choice. :wink:

Aurion
17.08.08, 17:38
well actually they should open free sign ups from now & then since those invites get sold on eBay or other bet offering sites !!! :wink2:

CindyVer
17.08.08, 20:18
well actually they should open free sign ups from now & then since those invites get sold on eBay or other bet offering sites !!! :wink2:

Héhé ... you're only saying that because you aren't in yet :wink:

If it were up to me I really wish all trackers just closed and did a very strict new member policy, by just letting staff scout for new members. It's just a question of safety. I tend to be rather paranoid thus I like a small secure community a lot more than an open-signup tracker where everybody can track you down without a problem.

That's why I like the high level trackers, it has nothing to do with e-penis or rarity, but more with the fact it is safer there than f.e. on TL or RevTT or some other open-signup tracker.

Aurion
18.08.08, 13:11
I guess u have a point there bud !! maybe they should really start building a new member registration policy to limit new sign-ups from time to time but wait a second,why to be soo greedy,when u first signed up @ one of those High LVL trackers,weren't u @ the registration page as usuall filling up ur details ?? so why not giving others the change to do that (for sure after being positive about them,they are not leechers,they dont steal ...etc),Well I think IMO as I already mentioned earlier high level trackers should open new sign-ups in annual events (xmas,newyear's eve ...etc)

P.S btw im on HD-bits.ro & .org (got 2 accounts @ both) :tongue:

Manas
19.08.08, 23:53
Of course, open trackers are good for new members but still it is a lot safer to close the registration and limit the invites. I'd rather like a tracker to be safe than to be user friendly on behalf of new members....

There are many trackers out there which aren't closed so there are enough alternatives for closed trackers :wink:

cDDDe
20.08.08, 00:49
Already closed register. :icon_angry[1]:
What is call for me?

CindyVer
20.08.08, 07:58
Already closed register. :icon_angry[1]:
What is call for me?

http://www.oswald.us/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/bunny-pancake.jpg

Aurion
21.08.08, 20:58
@Manas: LOL yeah sure,lots of opened Trackers are just there & increasing daily,but the problem is that most p2pers stick to certain trackers where they used to find everything & anything there,anyway we will be seeing new sources with strong data-base soon every now & then !!

@Cindy: LMAO !! U cracked me up :smile_rofl_2: