PDA

View Full Version : more fakeup,much better??

xixifrank
15.08.08, 15:21
there are many leecher mods of utorrent.

my friend tells me the use of fakeup 10X or multi 100X,he says such a fake upload speed is reported to tracker. the tracker will let most of the peers transform data to you because of your much upload.

is this true?? you use multi 100.your real up is 20KB/s, the tracker gets 20*100=2000KB/S

if that's right, why do we still need such mods like multi 10X or fakeup 2X? more fakeup more speed...

shoulder
15.08.08, 15:25
more fakeup more speed...
... bigger chance to be banned.

Some tracker have good cheat scripts.
If you use a x100 Mod there you will be banned before you even recognize it. :wink:

xixifrank
15.08.08, 16:38
OMG...so you think which mod is the best??? i dont use the features like no report or seeder, is it useful?

just now,i used multi 100x,i limit my upload to 5,so i can send a 500 fake speed,but i cant find any number about 500 in my utorrent..where can i find it? otherwise i'm not sure whether the mod works...

shoulder
15.08.08, 16:53
The fakeup isn't shown in uT.
If you use the x100 Mod and uT shows a upload of 5KB/s, the uT Mod sends an upload of 500KB/s to the tracker.

I use the Azureus/Vuze Mod or the Faze Mod.

xixifrank
15.08.08, 16:59
thank you! i've used Hack Shu Mod only once,but no speed,download and upload is 0,the same torrent,when i use bitcomet,the speed can get to 160+..
in my country,most people use bitcomet..

Aurion
15.08.08, 17:25
well,as shoulder mentioned u can always stick to the Faze Mod or Shu Mod for the best cheating results since both clients are 100% undetectable & working perfectly in almost all bittorrent trackers around the web :top:

Options
15.08.08, 18:32
yup. these two are the best mods so far. but of course you have to cheat wisely

Logitech
15.08.08, 19:05
but of course you have to cheat wisely

That is the keyword for everything "Cheat Wisely"

anon
15.08.08, 19:10
"Know the right settings for your situation" that is ^^

CindyVer
15.08.08, 19:20
They key to cheating is behaving like you would not be cheating.

Cheat like you would not cheat :wink:

And know your cheating-tool! Experiment with various settings and after some time you'll come to know what works best for you (read: what don't get you banned :biggrin:)

Most people get caught because they are greedy, even working with perfect mods you still have to be moderate when it comes to cheating, otherwise, now or later you'll get caught.

Off course some trackers are easier to cheat at. But after a while they aren't a challenge anymore. :rolling_eyes:

To the OP: The more (read the higher speeds) you cheat the better :not:

zatoicchi
15.08.08, 20:20
from my experience i have been using Utorrent 100x mod from all the site i belong in and have never been banned except for a couple of places but thats when i use an enormous upload multiplier and one time i accidentally leech from a source that has only i seeder and no leecher.LOL
but otherwise using the utorrent multi is ok except probably from sct,waffles and hdbits.org..
on those places i used the faze mod,really undetectable if use properly and within reasons,a truly amazing piece of software..

Aurion
16.08.08, 00:13
@xixifrank : I guess everyone here provided a brief explanation based on his/her own cheating experience,so all u have to do is try most of the cheating tools on some public trackers (also u can have a shot @ some weak private trackers) just to monitor how u act as a Cheating User in order to figure out what technique fits u :top:

anon
16.08.08, 00:42
The uT upload multiplicator mods now multiply by 11 and 111, this is less detectable by the scripts that monitor if the last digit of your upload is always 0, then ban you if so it is :smile:

But they can easily adapt those to watch for 1's instead :frown:

xixifrank
16.08.08, 02:26
how to know if you are cheating well or been banned? according to the download speed??

CindyVer
16.08.08, 08:11
how to know if you are cheating well or been banned? according to the download speed??

It's all about experience and trying different ways. You'll be banned sometimes, but you learn from it.

On some trackers you can cheat at high speeds but the moment they get suspicious and start asking questions, you'll fail to provide a speedtest with your shitty home-connection and you'll be banned.

GSP
16.08.08, 08:20
can someone teach me on how to use utorrent sb? why is it there's alot of .exe x5, x10 , x100 do i need to execute them all? help newbie here..

CindyVer
16.08.08, 08:24
can someone teach me on how to use utorrent sb? why is it there's alot of .exe x5, x10 , x100 do i need to execute them all? help newbie here..

Why are you hijacking someone else's post :icon_angry[1]:

If you want help for a problem just open another thread instead of going completely off-topic in somebody elses thread!

GSP
16.08.08, 08:30
Why are you hijacking someone else's post :icon_angry[1]:

If you want help for a problem just open another thread instead of going completely off-topic in somebody elses thread!

sorry mate,, im only a newbie here.. :wink2:

CindyVer
16.08.08, 10:21
sorry mate,, im only a newbie here.. :wink2:

No problem ... next time just open your own topic if you want help. Makes the board a lot easier to read. :wink: