PDA

View Full Version : Some New News !!!

Haytham
11.08.08, 10:48
I use RatioMaster 1.7.5 updated by SB-Innovation

its work very well but i got today privat message from the admin of x264 the message says :

Transmission Users

If you have transmission 1.3 installed, please downgrade to 1.22
the new version is reporting bad stats.
there is also a new release 1.32 that should have fixed it, but havn't heard any proof yet.

it is your responsibility here to make sure you are using a proper client. reporting bad stats can get you banned without warning.

i think this message could help in developing RM :wink:

but i need someone to tell me what is transmission 1.3 ??

and i got Banned on Ipt but i think my brother was do something cause i was use RM without any problems there and i was have invites there too :rolleyes2:

Rebound
11.08.08, 14:03
Which Client file do you used in the rm?

Haytham
11.08.08, 14:30
i use µTorrent 1.7.7 (Build 8179) (author CoreCore,ver.1.0 ) .

xarda
11.08.08, 16:43
I thought transmission was only for users for seedboxes (since i think its for linux/mac) users..didn't know they had a Dos version.

anon
11.08.08, 17:44
i think this message could help in developing RM :wink:

If a Transmission BT client ID is added to it? :biggrin:

but i need someone to tell me what is transmission 1.3 ??

Transmission is a Free (open source) BitTorrent client that's very popular between Linux (it was made Ubuntu's default client) and Mac users, it's more or less what uTorrent is for Windows PCs because of its low resource usage and other stuff :biggrin: As you may have seen in the news it now supports the Clutch remote interface which makes it a nice seedboxing client :smile:

and i got Banned on Ipt ...

You mean IP-Torrents?

Haytham
11.08.08, 23:43
If a Transmission BT client ID is added to it?

I didn't see Transmission BT client ID in the RM !! ... So why then the admin sent to me tht message ?

You mean IP-Torrents?

I mean IPTorrents Dot Com (http://www.iptorrents.com) :biggrin:

shoulder
11.08.08, 23:46
Maybe it was a mass PM to all users to warn them.
Just to avoid a lot of users asking why they got disabled.

anon
11.08.08, 23:46
so why then the admin sent to me tht message ?

I think you got me wrong ^^ What I mean was asking how you think this can help RM :wink:

Edit: after seeing your edit shoulder has already given the right answer :top:

Haytham
11.08.08, 23:59
I think you got me wrong ^^ What I mean was asking how you think this can help RM :wink:

Just to make something to avoid this to happen again .

Maybe it was a mass PM to all users to warn them.
Just to avoid a lot of users asking why they got disabled.

usually If this was Mass PM .. they write something in the message to let everyone to know tht this message is Mass PM to avoid all users to ask bout it :tongue:

anon
12.08.08, 00:03
"This is a mass PM sent to the following classes: ...." Do you mean there's no text similar to this?

Haytham
12.08.08, 00:07
"This is a mass PM sent to the following classes: ...." Do you mean there's no text similar to this?

yes this exactly what i mean ... they should inform with something like tht .

Aurion
12.08.08, 04:53
yes this exactly what i mean ... they should inform with something like tht .

Well,you already know how Huge trackers staff act sometimes :biggrin: they think of members as slaves who will accept any form of news :tongue:

Haytham
12.08.08, 11:32
Well,you already know how Huge trackers staff act sometimes :biggrin: they think of members as slaves who will accept any form of news :tongue:

huh, If you think this is true then This also applies to you :tongue: or why then u here in sb-innovation ? :klatsch_3: and Not any news i accept it .. this just cause i was use RM ... and i think this message for me not mass pm .

Aurion
13.08.08, 19:39
huh, If you think this is true then This also applies to you :tongue: or why then u here in sb-innovation ? :klatsch_3: and Not any news i accept it .. this just cause i was use RM ... and i think this message for me not mass pm .

LOL nah,dont worry those rules dont apply for me since we are here in SB-I considered as professional cheaters who know how to walk into a long dark tunnel,so Welcome to SB Art Of Cheating School :top:

Haytham
14.08.08, 15:06
LOL nah,dont worry those rules dont apply for me since we are here in SB-I considered as professional cheaters who know how to walk into a long dark tunnel,so Welcome to SB Art Of Cheating School :top:

hmmmm. Don't worry bout me then cause i'm good student :wink:

specially in SB Art Of Cheating School :biggrin:

Aurion
14.08.08, 17:53
specially in SB Art Of Cheating School :biggrin:

LOL anyway,Welcome to SB-I Empire,just be a good student & try to shape ur cheating skills :wink:

Haytham
15.08.08, 00:59
New problem with TD ... see the pic Below .

http://img237.imageshack.us/img237/4936/sshot1kz2.png

I use µTorrent 1.7.7 (Build 8179) (author CoreCore,ver.1.0 ) in RM .. and low speeds :confused2:

anyone Know why this happen ?

anon
15.08.08, 14:11
What amount of time (in seconds) have you set RM to wait between announces? The default is 1800s (30 minutes).

Aurion
15.08.08, 17:32
Well,yeah check ur time gap interval between different announces check & set the interval to a higher value than the existing (or just use the default as anon said which is 1800s),also you may need to check ur firewall (if u have one installed) for accepting incoming connectiongs thru uT client opened ports

Haytham
15.08.08, 20:05
What amount of time (in seconds) have you set RM to wait between announces? The default is 1800s (30 minutes).

I didn't change it http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/2964/sshot2ev5.png .

it's set to default 1800 .

Well,yeah check ur time gap interval between different announces check & set the interval to a higher value than the existing (or just use the default as anon said which is 1800s),also you may need to check ur firewall (if u have one installed) for accepting incoming connectiongs thru uT client opened ports

It will be better if i set it to high value or low value than 1800s ?
and i need more explanation about announces .. what the announces ?

anon
15.08.08, 20:13
Don't double-post :wink:

Announces are the "messages" a BT client sends to the tracker to report upload, download, ask for peers, etc... RM fakes these to cheat.
I recommend you set it to between 1800 and 2700...

About the problem:
Tick the "Ignore 'failure reason' tracker response" and see if your stats are still updated in the tracker.
There's also a new version of RM 1.7.5 out, with a uT 1.8 spoof, you can try that...

Haytham
15.08.08, 20:17
Don't double-post :wink:

Announces are the "messages" a BT client sends to the tracker to report upload, download, ask for peers, etc... RM fakes these to cheat.
I recommend you set it to between 1800 and 2700...

About the problem:
Tick the "Ignore 'failure reason' tracker response" and see if your stats are still updated in the tracker.
There's also a new version of RM 1.7.5 out, with a uT 1.8 spoof, you can try that...

Ok I will try it ... sorry bout Double Post :biggrin:

and one other question ... it's safe to change the value between Announces and make it more than or less than 1800 ?

anon
15.08.08, 21:35
... it's safe to change the value between Announces and make it more than or less than 1800 ?

Above 1800: the maximum I'd use would be 3600 (1 hour), because that's the max amount of time I have seen uT wait between announces. And if you set it above 1h and the tracker has anti-ghostleecher scripts, you may be detected and banned...
Below 1800: up to 1200 (20m) as an absolute minimum.

Remember there's no reason for a legit client in a normal situation to announce slower than 3600s or faster than a bit less than 1800s :wink:

zatoicchi
16.08.08, 05:00
i would suggest for you to change the value more not less but the decision is yours. just from experience.:wink:

Haytham
16.08.08, 15:38
Above 1800: the maximum I'd use would be 3600 (1 hour), because that's the max amount of time I have seen uT wait between announces. And if you set it above 1h and the tracker has anti-ghostleecher scripts, you may be detected and banned...
Below 1800: up to 1200 (20m) as an absolute minimum.

Remember there's no reason for a legit client in a normal situation to announce slower than 3600s or faster than a bit less than 1800s :wink:

Thanks anon for ur Help ... I learned a lot from u :top:

i would suggest for you to change the value more not less but the decision is yours. just from experience.:wink:

hmmm .. I found something work great with TD :wink: NRPG RatioMaster works great :klatsch_3:

Finally .. I have something new with pp ... i think its's hard to cheat on pp .

every time i try this message appear in progress log .. and RM don't work .

the message :

[04:26:55] *** Failed to decode tracker response :
[04:26:55] <!--
- Unfortunately, Microsoft has added a clever new
- "feature" to Internet Explorer. If the text of
- an error's message is "too small", specifically
- less than 512 bytes, Internet Explorer returns
- its own error message. You can turn that off,
- but it's pretty tricky to find switch called
- "smart error messages". That means, of course,
- that short error messages are censored by default.
- IIS always returns error messages that are long
- enough to make Internet Explorer happy. The
- workaround is pretty simple: pad the error
- message with a big comment like this to push it
- over the five hundred and twelve bytes minimum.
- Of course, that's exactly what you're reading
- right now.
-->

Rebound
16.08.08, 15:40
You have installed microsoft net framework 2.0 or higher?

Haytham
16.08.08, 15:46
You have installed microsoft net framework 2.0 or higher?

Sure .. i have microsoft net framework 2.0 installed .

anon
16.08.08, 20:11
Finally .. I have something new with pp ... i think its's hard to cheat on pp .

every time i try this message appear in progress log .. and RM don't work .

the message :

[04:26:55] *** Failed to decode tracker response :
[04:26:55] ...

What client simulation are you using?
The server is trying to answer with an error page...

Aurion
17.08.08, 00:46
Well,u said its hard to cheat on PP but it might be so using RM but did u try to use Shu Mod & Faze Mod ?? since no one reported them not working properly ever before on any tracker so just give it a try & forget about that RM (u already having severe problems with it) !!

anon
17.08.08, 00:52
@Haytham: you can make the hacked Azureus behave like RM using the "report seeder" option and deselecting all files when you load a torrent.

Haytham
17.08.08, 19:03
Well,u said its hard to cheat on PP but it might be so using RM but did u try to use Shu Mod & Faze Mod ?? since no one reported them not working properly ever before on any tracker so just give it a try & forget about that RM (u already having severe problems with it) !!

Sure bro, i will give it a try :wink: But i think Shu Mod is little complicated but i will see :smile:

@Haytham: you can make the hacked Azureus behave like RM using the "report seeder" option and deselecting all files when you load a torrent.

I wanna to use first Faze mod cause i think it's more easy ... but what is Faze Mod 0.2 Private ? it's Speciall program ?? or i have to Donate to use it ?? cause i didn't find this version here !!!

I just found Faze Mod 0.1 Public Beta !!!

Rebound
17.08.08, 19:06
I wanna to use first Faze mod cause i think it's more easy ... but what is Faze Mod 0.2 Private ? it's Speciall program ?? or i have to Donate to use it ?? cause i didn't find this version here !!!

The private beta is only for elite member and higher. For more information about the elite rank: SB-Innovation - FAQ: vBulletin FAQ (http://www.sb-innovation.de/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_elite)

best regards

Rebound

Haytham
17.08.08, 19:12
The private beta is only for elite member and higher. For more information about the elite rank: SB-Innovation - FAQ: vBulletin FAQ (http://www.sb-innovation.de/faq.php?faq=vb_faq#faq_elite)

best regards

Rebound

hmmm .. more work .

Aurion
18.08.08, 12:43
hmmm .. more work .

yeah why not ?? are u keeping nay passion for this place or just come here to solve some problems ?? try to be active more in here,believe me u will find so many goodies @ SB-I !! New opened trackers for signed up/hidden sign ups for rare trackers + feedback on time of opening/unattended proxy sites/lots of awesome toturials/free invites for certain trackers ...etc !! Come as Guest & Stay as Family :top:

EDIT : Well,Shu mod is not that complicated,u just find the topic about setting Azureus Shu Mod settings in the FAQs & Tutorials Section to successfully configure settings that fit u good,also u can always try the easiest Mod ever made ---> Faze Mod,100% undetectable + easy to set options in all scenarios = works in almost 99% of the trackers around the world

Haytham
19.08.08, 03:41
yeah why not ?? are u keeping nay passion for this place or just come here to solve some problems ?? try to be active more in here,believe me u will find so many goodies @ SB-I !! New opened trackers for signed up/hidden sign ups for rare trackers + feedback on time of opening/unattended proxy sites/lots of awesome toturials/free invites for certain trackers ...etc !! Come as Guest & Stay as Family :top:

EDIT : Well,Shu mod is not that complicated,u just find the topic about setting Azureus Shu Mod settings in the FAQs & Tutorials Section to successfully configure settings that fit u good,also u can always try the easiest Mod ever made ---> Faze Mod,100% undetectable + easy to set options in all scenarios = works in almost 99% of the trackers around the world

This place is one of my best sites ... :top: .. So no comment after tht . :wink: