PDA

View Full Version : x264 - Need someone to tell me how ?!!

Haytham
06.08.08, 09:45
there something i wanna know ... i am member on x264 and i think on this site its easy for staff to catsh u when u cheat .

for example this is picture to torrent i cheat on it .. the full size is 2 gb:

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/8786/shot1kn3.jpg

if anyone look at this picture will see tht seed time is zero !! and the download amount is not the like the size of the whol torrent file .. and i think from this they will catch me because i have to download all the size of the torrent ..

and my status .. connectable was no

http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/2448/shot3gi6.jpg

i think this will work more good if there programe or something makes me control the amount of download or upload or i mean stop any of them at any time when i reach the amount tht i want and makes my status connectable . i hope tht someone understand me .

RatioMaster makes me connectable and upload very good and work very well but the amount of download on the torrent file is zero !! just the upload work .. then how i seed without i download it ?? can easy they know and catch me .

all i want how to be connectable and appear like i am seeding atorrent file .. and i appear tht i downloaded it too i think if this happened they never can catch me .

hope to find someone help me ... sorry for my bad english .

xarda
06.08.08, 16:14
use azureus shu (digital dj) mod and start faking with packs rather then individual files. Once you have a huge buffer then start getting 1gb files and such so you don't have to worry about getting 1:1. There are tutorials on how to use shu mod. RM on x264 will get you caught on individual files you you exceed a reasonable ratio.

anon
06.08.08, 18:03
RatioMaster makes me connectable and upload very good and work very well but the amount of download on the torrent file is zero !! just the upload work .. then how i seed without i download it ?? can easy they know and catch me .

Errr... is the torrent you're downloading free-leech?

Aurion
06.08.08, 19:33
yeah make sure first the torrent you are downloading set as a Free Leech !! also you can always try one of SB-I's Products such as Shu Mod Hack by DDJ & Faze Mod (both are 100% undetectable & securely pimps up ur ratio)

Haytham
07.08.08, 09:21
Errr... is the torrent you're downloading free-leech?

with RatioMaster the torrent must be freeleech ? :">

and there another thing i can download the torrent file first and after i finished downloading the torrent file i use RatioMaster with this torrent file to seed and make my upload up ? this is safe ??

yeah make sure first the torrent you are downloading set as a Free Leech !! also you can always try one of SB-I's Products such as Shu Mod Hack by DDJ & Faze Mod (both are 100% undetectable & securely pimps up ur ratio)

can u please gives me the link for the topic of those programes ?

thank you .

zatoicchi
07.08.08, 10:09

all the links and programs are located in this forums under BitTorrent Mods & Tools

Haytham
07.08.08, 17:36
still waiting anon to answer my question above .

Manas
07.08.08, 17:56
with RatioMaster the torrent must be freeleech ? :">

and there another thing i can download the torrent file first and after i finished downloading the torrent file i use RatioMaster with this torrent file to seed and make my upload up ? this is safe ??

thank you .

What do you mean with "with RatioMaster the torrent must be freeleech?"
Free Leech torrents are defined by the staff on the tracker. They choose torrents and make it freeleech so if you download it you'll have no download amount.

What you probably mean is that you directly use the RM to seed and not to download first (you can also fake download with the Ratiomaster btw)

About your other question: Yes, it is. It should work fine on x264 :wink:

Logitech
07.08.08, 17:58
Never mind Manas was before me and had a much better answer

anon
07.08.08, 18:49
still waiting anon to answer my question above .

Manas gave you an exact and precise answer :smile: (thanks :top:)

In short: when the torrent's free-leech, your downloaded amount doesn't count towards your ratio, only the upload does (in most trackers you still need to seed the torrent to a 1:1 ratio though).

It's natural to freak out (specially when you're new in the tracker) when you have taken care every detail and setting is completely fine and undetectable, yet you start to "seed" (or, sometimes, really upload) and when checking your active torrents list, your download has a ratio of 200:1 or more (or "inf." :tongue:), and you of course think you'll be detected and banned (which feels worse if you're really uploading and didn't know about the FL, because you haven't done anything to get banned).

Just make sure the torrent is freeleech (which you haven't confirmed, btw :smile:). And remember: if it is, you still need to fake download with RM, because that's what a real client would do. :wink:

Regards :wavey:

Haytham
07.08.08, 19:08
how to fake download with RM ?? i use it and always increase upload amount not download !!!

anon
07.08.08, 19:12
Under "speed options", there's a field labeled "download speed (kB/s)". Type the download speed you want to fake there, and make sure the "+random values" checkbox next to it is checked.

Haytham
07.08.08, 19:24
pls anon look at this picture http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1595/sshot1aj8.png

in the pic i did like u said but just upload amount work not the download !!!

i also make it stop process after downloaded x gb and dont work !!!

there is something else RM means RatioMaster-vs or NRPG RatioMaster ?
i have the two programes .

anon
07.08.08, 19:30
pls anon look at this picture http://img529.imageshack.us/img529/1595/sshot1aj8.png

That's the RatioBlaster. It's based on RM so there are a few references to "ratiomaster" in its UI, but it's a different program.
Regarding download not counting, can you please go to the torrent's details in the tracker's website and show us (screenshot) if it's freeleech or not, just to straighten all of this out? Make sure you conceal (delete) your username and information from the pic.

Haytham
07.08.08, 19:41
hope tht this what u want to see http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1388/sshot2hj5.png

this torrent tht i use it with as u said " RatioBlaster " not freeleech and with RatioBlaster just upload is counting and not the download .. always the upload is counting even if the torrent file not free leech .

this is the pic to the programe tht i use
http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/1641/sshot1kx5.png

u said RatioBlaster ...

anon
07.08.08, 19:57
Yes, that what was I meant.

What clientspoof are you using? (Azureus, uT 1.6.1 or 1.7.5)
Is your account somehow demoted to "leech", so that only your upload counts until you reach a good ratio?

Try going to Advanced -> "Randomise......" and untick the "Download (kB)" checkbox, then see if your download still doesn't count...

Edit: you should have posted a full screenshot in the first place, the area you posted looked just like RB's. Well, what I said still applies :tongue:

Haytham
07.08.08, 20:13
i use uT 1.7.7 and still upload counting and download is zero !!

i dont know why !! anyway i can use this programe to makes my upload up after i finishing downloading my torrent file ? i mean now i finished downloading torrent file and i want to make my upload up then i can use this programe to do this with the torrent file tht i just finished downlod it ? and this is safe ?

anon
07.08.08, 20:23
i use uT 1.7.7 and still upload counting and download is zero !!

i dont know why !!

It's very weird indeed, I don't know what may be going on, except maybe the whole tracker's in free-leech or something? :confused2:

anyway i can use this programe to makes my upload up after i finishing downloading my torrent file ? i mean now i finished downloading torrent file and i want to make my upload up then i can use this programe to do this with the torrent file tht i just finished downlod it ? and this is safe ?

You don't need to have the files to fake seeding with this, just make sure that:

* the "finished %" field is at 100%,
* "download speed (kB/s)" set to 0,
* and in the Advanced tab, the "download (kB)" checkbox under "randomise ......" unticked,
* and you're not faking when there aren't any leechers in the swarm.

This is safe for a short time, but when other peers try to contact you and can't, you may be detected. And regardless of that, some trackers have their own ways to detect RM (I don't know about Bitsoup). So be careful.

Haytham
07.08.08, 20:43
Ok thanks anon for ur help .

by the way what u mean with unticked ? !!

anon
07.08.08, 20:48
Unticked = disabled, not selected. This is how it looks ticked:
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/2186/tickedzw3.gif
And unticked:
http://img510.imageshack.us/img510/2633/untickedak4.gif

anon
07.08.08, 23:55
Hey, Rebound found the "solution" to your problem! :top:

You're setting the "finished" % to 100, therefore RM doesn't fake download but only upload because you're supposed to be a seeder, and seeds already have the complete file(s), so why downloading? :biggrin:

Set the finished % to a lower value.

Edit by Rebound:// Double Post allowed for this post. :wink:

Haytham
08.08.08, 21:23
You don't need to have the files to fake seeding with this, just make sure that:

* the "finished %" field is at 100%,
* "download speed (kB/s)" set to 0,
* and in the Advanced tab, the "download (kB)" checkbox under "randomise ......" unticked,
* and you're not faking when there aren't any leechers in the swarm.

yes i got it from ur reply in this post :biggrin: and many thanks to Rebound :wink:

by the way i use now RatioMaster-1.7.5-updated by SB-Innovation ... with tti and x264 and TL and Bitsoup and Scc and work very well without any problems :klatsch_3:

I set "finished" % to 0 and start downloading and uploading at the same time with RM and i make the upload amount lower than download and when downloading finished i appear on the tracker as aseeder and everything is very good :klatsch_3:

anon
08.08.08, 21:34
Awesome to hear everything works perfectly for you everywhere. :top:
Re is the master ^^