PDA

View Full Version : Seeding Tips & Tricks for Specific Private Trackers

shoulder
05.08.08, 17:12
For those who don't want to cheat or for all who are just interested.

We probably don’t have to tell you that maintaining a good sharing ratio on your private trackers is crucial to keeping the account. Period. However, no tracker is alike - we’d like to break this down a little further and delve into the seeding secrets behind individual trackers.

Read More (http://filesharefreak.com/2008/08/03/seeding-tips-tricks-for-specific-private-trackers/)

SealLion
06.08.08, 05:42
blah, blah, blah.....the secret to maintaining a decent ratio is being smarter than the rest of the gang who seed for weeks on end for just one torrent.

Meanwhile, I cheat-sead/upload for less than 1-2 hours and I've got a 'beautiful' ratio.

sorry, Shoulder. But thats how I see it.

I still seed, yes. I just seed by multiplying my upload. Honestly...thats the only way to do it on some tracker sites.

Some are a real bitch to seed on. take waffles for instance. Hardly any leechers to seed or upload on. Pple want their account there just so that they can look at their account and brag about having an account there to their freinds, yet hardly ever leech anything from there. They just sign in every now and then to keep their account active. You know what I mean???

........making it freak'in hard to seed.

My secret.....cheat like hell

o

capito
06.08.08, 08:16
you can use this tricks and combinate them with shu/faze multiplier.
because cheating is "seeding" and you need to know in which torrent you will be able to do it.
+, it's nice to have at least 1 tracker in where you feel totally "clean". :biggrin:

anon
06.08.08, 18:12
+, it's nice to have at least 1 tracker in where you feel totally "clean". :biggrin:

I have one of those...

Glad they gave everyone a 20GB bonus for the tracker's birthday and don't care about Hit&Runs, otherwise my ratio would be a perfect 0.000 :tongue:

Aurion
06.08.08, 19:19
Well,thanks alot Shoulder for the Tweak,but u know IMO I guess those suckers who dont want to use Fakers are LAME p2per since Its kinda hard (unless u got a powerful line) to keep a decent ration since some trackers (like TT,RevTT) not giving seed slots for anyone,I mean u could wait like a month to get a free slot to seed back (at then the file will be 0 leeched)

anon
06.08.08, 19:23
u know IMO I guess those suckers who dont want to use Fakers are LAME p2per

What if they told you to go to SB-I and download the Azureus hack to keep a good ratio? :biggrin:

----------

ScT

... At ScT, even members’ cats have their own seedboxes there, so competition is fierce. Seedbox required? Mandatory http://filesharefreak.com/images/stars-5-0.gif

You kind of get the idea :biggrin:

shoulder
06.08.08, 19:27
They could also be talking about TS :biggrin:
The german TorrentSyndrom?

Not anymore.
Since there is freeleech on HD files and you only have a global ratio and no file ratio it's also as non seedbox user not that hard to keep a good ratio.

anon
06.08.08, 19:31
OK, I retire what I said :)
Thanks for the "update" :top:

Aurion
06.08.08, 20:58
@ anon & shoulder: com'on guys,its not that hard today to keep a stable ratio @ any tracker at all IMO (at least for most of the trackers wether high level or not,its just about wise faking)

anon
06.08.08, 21:00
@ anon & shoulder: com'on guys,its not that hard today to keep a stable ratio @ any tracker at all IMO

Unless you're talking about cheating, try to keep a 1:1 ratio on torrents with 1 leecher and 170 seedboxes :wink:

Edit: oops, I have just seen your last comment in the post. Sorry :biggrin:

Aurion
06.08.08, 21:02
Edit: oops, I have just seen your last comment in the post. Sorry :biggrin:

I know ur posting mania,same here :tongue:

anon
06.08.08, 21:04
Hadn't seen you were talking about faking ;)

Anyway VBSpy is of great help for :sb-freak:S :klatsch_3:

Aurion
09.08.08, 18:39
Hadn't seen you were talking about faking ;)

Anyway VBSpy is of great help for :sb-freak:S :klatsch_3:

LOL yeah whatever !! :biggrin: