PDA

View Full Version : What.cd

explosive
05.08.08, 15:33
Hi guys i need help here...

Well i start with RatioMaster 1.7.5 no luck... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Later i try with nrpg but no luck...
Them my last hope is shu mode but after 1 hour i banned too...

Please i need help someone ???

What is the safe mode to cheat there??? :top:

shoulder
05.08.08, 16:03
That's strange because on what normally nearly everything works.

Which settings did you use?
Stats of the torrent you used? (S/L, Size, ...)

zatoicchi
05.08.08, 19:24
That's strange because on what normally nearly everything works.

just like shoulder says. everything works there at what.cd. i been using every known clients there and it works to this day.. just be smart and use these clients wisely..faze mod works there really great and shu mod..

explosive
05.08.08, 19:58
Hi thx for shoulder help :klatsch_3:

settings:
http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/6192/imagem2fe9.png
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/1577/imagem3db5.png
http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/3963/imagem4ai7.png
http://img383.imageshack.us/img383/6792/imagemyo0.png

Thx for help...

shoulder
05.08.08, 20:12
How many Seeders and Leechers had the torrent?

explosive
05.08.08, 20:59
How many Seeders and Leechers had the torrent?

I think 55 seed and 40 peers...

shoulder
05.08.08, 21:14
That's should be ok especially on what.

I really don't know why/how they caught you.
Are you sure you were disabled because of cheating?

explosive
05.08.08, 21:30
That's should be ok especially on what.

I really don't know why/how they caught you.
Are you sure you were disabled because of cheating?

Yes i ask in the Irc so maybe can be my IP three bans but i restart every time my modem my modem is router i do no why but i banned 3 times...

I do no try Faze-Mod but what i see is very safe so what configs i use in Faze and Shu the configs are right ???

Thx so much for support i love this site... :klatsch_3::klatsch_3::klatsch_3:

shoulder
05.08.08, 21:34
Yes, your Azureus settings are secure for what.
Maybe I would uncheck the "Try to add x peers" option.

anon
05.08.08, 21:39
I do no try Faze-Mod but what i see is very safe so what configs i use in Faze and Shu the configs are right ???

For the Faze Mod a sensible upload multiplicator (for example, cap your upload to 1/3 of its full capacity and set the multi to 3x) and the default BitTornado 0.3.18 spoof are the best settings IMO.

For the Azureus hack, what shoulder said :biggrin: (I haven't cheated at What yet so I can't say anything, but for sure always asking for exactly 100 peers every time can be detected in the long run)

You can also always refer to these for help :smile::

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=452
This post (http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=4226-post34760/#post34760) ^^

explosive
05.08.08, 22:00
Yes, your Azureus settings are secure for what.
Maybe I would uncheck the "Try to add x peers" option.

I will see this config...

For the Faze Mod a sensible upload multiplicator (for example, cap your upload to 1/3 of its full capacity and set the multi to 3x) and the default BitTornado 0.3.18 spoof are the best settings IMO.

For the Azureus hack, what shoulder said :biggrin: (I haven't cheated at What yet so I can't say anything, but for sure always asking for exactly 100 peers every time can be detected in the long run)

You can also always refer to these for help :smile::

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=452
This post (http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=4226-post34760/#post34760) ^^

My last hope is Faze Mod i try my last account with this mod so anything i report here to help me and others members who have the same question...

And guys thanks so much for support this site is the best...

Any suggestion to config the Faze Mod ???

Thx so much...

anon
05.08.08, 22:12
My last hope is Faze Mod i try my last account with this mod so anything i report here to help me and others members who have the same question...

Thanks. :top:

Any suggestion to config the Faze Mod ???

I have already told you ^^

For me, it is best to limit my upload to a fraction of its total capacity, then set the multiplier to the number I divided it by.
For example:
*my upload speed is 30 kB/s, so I limit it to 10 kB/s ( 1/3 )
*only run one torrent at the same time,
*and set my multiplier to 3x:

http://img60.imageshack.us/img60/5403/x3ew2.gif

Because that's the number I divided my upload by. Understand? :top:
(You can limit your up speed in Options -> Bandwidth -> Maximum overall upload rate when downloading)

Of course this is what I do; it is best if you play around with the multiplier and check what's the best setting for you :wink:

Aurion
06.08.08, 21:01
I guess anon & shoulder said enough already tho !! Shu Mod OWNS big time just use ur settings wisely & keep a time gap in between ur time of registeration & ur cheating experience of at least 10-15 days since all huge trackers just keep an eye on new regged users :top:

anon
06.08.08, 21:07
keep a time gap in between ur time of registeration & ur cheating experience of at least 10-15 days

That's what I'm doing at What atm, letting some time pass before I start jumping on torrents :smile:
But just logging in from time to time as you do this is OK too, you don't want your account to be pruned before you even taste the tracker :biggrin:

explosive
07.08.08, 00:40
Hi guys i lost other account i wait to cheat there so a good user this community schizodep give me a invite i register there and 1 hour later i am disabled... :stupid:

I do no more what i can do...

My account is new 0 down 0 up just log and been disabled...

anon
07.08.08, 00:43
i register there and 1 hour later i am disabled... :stupid:
My account is new 0 down 0 up just log and been disabled...

:frown:
Have you deleted your cache, cookies, etc... before registering? If so, they may be keeping an eye on the new users' IPs. I recommend you let a few weeks pass before re-registering.

shoulder
07.08.08, 00:46
Like anon said.

Do you have a static IP or a dynamic?
If you have a static one I think you will never be able to use what unless you change your ISP.

explosive
07.08.08, 00:55
:frown:
Have you deleted your cache, cookies, etc... before registering? If so, they may be keeping an eye on the new users' IPs. I recommend you let a few weeks pass before re-registering.

Yep all this restart modem e etc, yeah i wait a lot weaks to try register there...

Thx...

My IP is static...

shoulder
07.08.08, 00:58
Then your IP won't change.

Your IP is saved and as soon as you signup or login you will be banned again.

Options
07.08.08, 15:36
mmmm...then how to sign up again? is it impossible?
just curious since my Ip is static too

shoulder
07.08.08, 15:42
It's nearly impossible.

I think they won't delete IPs of banned users sometime.
The only way is to change your ISP.

Options
07.08.08, 16:54
isee isee..then i better be careful not to get banned on other sites..

anon
07.08.08, 18:32
@explosive: that sucks man, really :frown: In the meantime you could use my semi-anonymous torrenting tutorial to signup, browse and download from What. But we don't yet know if it works there or What has blocked it, and if it worked, Admins between the swarm may see that the IP they have banned several times is downloading. But for now it's the only way you could get back again into the tracker. :|

@Options: be careful then. :top:

Options
08.08.08, 14:02
@anon. I tried your semi-anonymous torrenting tutorial to sign up on a tracker. cant remember the name. but it says that IP address has been used...It is a pain in a** when you have static IP:tongue:

xarda
08.08.08, 18:19
Options if you have what.cd it has better benefits as PU there. At waffles...uhm lets just say PU has no perks at all (some unlimited invites but not to high level trackers)

anon
08.08.08, 18:19
@Options: Are you using your real IP to signup, or have you told your browser to use the proxy application? <- Because in this case it doesn't matter if your real IP is static or not, the tracker sees the proxy's address. Or maybe you can use a proxy from Reppy's huge stickied web proxy list at the computer, Internet & network section to signup (I don't know if they can detect web proxies)

I have personally used Ultrasurf yesterday night to signup to a well known applications tracker and could at the first try...

zatoicchi
08.08.08, 20:20
signing up with a tracker through a proxy is really easy, i do it sometimes when i have been banned from a certain trackers..just have to find one that works for you..it does not matter if you have a static ip

anon
08.08.08, 20:23
You can also use Ultrasurf or Freegate, which is easier... :biggrin:
Finding a working anonymous open proxy in those big lists around the Net can be frustrating... and when you finally get one, its speeds don't reach 1 kilobyte per second... :/

explosive
08.08.08, 21:23
Hi guys a got another invite but the fear the lost another invite is great hehe...

What i can do to register there ???

anon
08.08.08, 21:32
Tunnel yourself behind Ultrasurf (http://ultrareach.net/downloads/ultrasurf/u.zip) at all times to browse the tracker and announce to it (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/how-use-proxy-apps-semi-anonymous-torrenting-eta-4279/). :top:

explosive
08.08.08, 22:52
Account creat lets see how long i willl have this account : )

Obs:1 - i register with Ultrasurf later i report in the post...

Obs: 2 - How i use this Ultrasurf with the Faze Mod ???

Obs: 3 - Can i use the Ultrasurf with Mozilla ???

Obs: 4 - I have a account in BitmeTV but my cowntry have banned there i can use the Ultrasurf there too ???

Thx sorry about a lot questions...

anon
08.08.08, 22:57
Obs:1 - i register with Ultrasurf later i report in the post...

:top:

Obs: 2 - How i use this Ultrasurf with the Faze Mod ???

You can't, it doesn't have proxy support yet. Use uTorrent or Azureus.

Obs: 3 - Can i use the Ultrasurf with Mozilla ???

Yes: open the proxy, let it connect, then go to Mozilla and tell it to use a proxy server located at host 127.0.0.1 , port 9666 .

Obs: 4 - I have a account in BitmeTV but my cowntry have banned there i can use the Ultrasurf there too ???

Yes, if you make sure every contact with the tracker is done through USurf, they'll think you're from USA.

explosive
08.08.08, 23:12
:top:

Yes, if you make sure every contact with the tracker is done through USurf, they'll think you're from USA.

My account is new maybe 2 weeks 0 down 0 up i have fear to lost this account invite there is too hard to get i will try with azureus my configs i post in the first topic i can cheat there is safe with this configs ???

Obs account what until there :top::top::top:

anon
08.08.08, 23:18
i will try with azureus my configs i post in the first topic i can cheat there is safe with this configs ???

I don't understand. Where are you going to post your Azureus settings?

I'm not in Bitmetv so I couldn't say whether they're right or not... maybe someone with enough experience there can enlighten us? :smile:

Obs account what until there :top::top::top:

You mean your What account hasn't been banned? Awesome :biggrin:

explosive
08.08.08, 23:20
I will wait maybe my cowntry is not more banned...

Yeap my account until there thanks for help later i report more...

Thx guys the support your's is great...

anon
08.08.08, 23:25
I will wait maybe my cowntry is not more banned...

That's perhaps the safest move for now...

Yeap my account until there thanks for help later i report more...

:klatsch_3:

Thx guys the support your's is great...

:wink2:

CindyVer
09.08.08, 07:51
I'm not in Bitmetv so I couldn't say whether they're right or not... maybe someone with enough experience there can enlighten us? :smile::

BitmeTV is a pain in the arsfor non-experienced cheaters. They are like paranoid and it is the only tracker I have ever been banned at.

Just cheat reasonable and even than be very carefull. BitmeTV is one of those trackers where cheating is a real 'adventure' and challenge.

Look at with new accounts, they monitor everything move you make!

explosive
10.08.08, 00:33
Hi guys good news my account yet there :shockkk!:

Tomorrow i will try "upload" there i will try with shu mod. The question is how i fake my IP with ultrasuft is the same how utorrent ???

Thx

anon
10.08.08, 00:36
> Here < (http://www.sb-innovation.de/31641-post19.html) is how to set-up Azureus to use Ultrasurf :top:

zatoicchi
11.08.08, 19:03
We just want to remind you that using public proxy servers and/or TOR or any other way that makes you share IP with numerous of unknown users is NOT allowed at our site.

If you choose to ignore this warning, you will be held liable for any rule infringements made by other users on that proxy. If they break the rules, all accounts that share the IP address will be disabled.

Update: BTGuard and similar services to avoid firewalling is not currently disallowed. If it gets abused though, things may change.

source: what.cd

anon
11.08.08, 19:08
Thanks for the tip, zat :top:
Yea, some trackers disallow the announce proxyfing method, that's in my tut's FAQ... explosive, if What catches you using it, you'll be most likely banned. :/