PDA

View Full Version : ‘Song of the Year’ Winner Says Downloading is “Amazing”

anon
03.08.08, 19:36
One of the big breakthrough acts of the last year has joined the increasing ranks of artists who don’t mind if people share their music. Duffy, the million-selling 24 year-old vocalist and winner of this year’s MOJO Song of the Year Award has been downloading for a couple of years. “It’s amazing,” she said.

http://torrentfreak.com/song-of-the-year-winner-says-file-sharing-is-amazing-080803/

Well, it is :biggrin:

Logitech
03.08.08, 19:43
If you tought Duffy is cool about p2p (personally she wouldn't earn a dollar of me I don't like duffy) you should listen to Kid Rock he is my new hero.
YouTube - Kid Rock 'Steal Everything' PSA

Edit: for somekind of reason yt tag is not working for me
Edit Edit: WTF it works now

anon
03.08.08, 19:44
Kid Rock? The same guy that said we shouldn't just steal music, but everything? :tongue:

Logitech
03.08.08, 19:51
As long as you stay in school and don't use drug you can do everything you want.

// For the people that really took this seriously, Why would you steal an Toyota if you could steal Kid Rock's car he got money enough.

anon
03.08.08, 19:57
Why would you steal an Toyota if you could steal Kid Rock's car he got money enough.

Because his car is way more secured :2412: :biggrin:

Logitech
03.08.08, 20:03
Because you said his car was more secure I went searching on google and found this:
Kid Rock as a Car Dealer? - Auto Observer (http://www.autoobserver.com/2008/01/kid-rock-as-a-car-dealer.html)
I think he just had a bad father-son relationship or couldn't drive his father car and that that the reason is why you're allowed to steal a car.

anon
03.08.08, 20:13
That article has a point: it's hard to imagine Kid Rock as a car dealer. :cool2:
Or maybe he didn't like his father's business and wants people to steal cars because his dad lived by selling them :tongue: You can never know how people think :biggrin:

Logitech
03.08.08, 20:22
Anon I'm out of idea's

anon
03.08.08, 20:25
Because I stole all of yours? :redface: :biggrin:

Logitech
03.08.08, 20:27
yea and also I used all of my special creative powers today (only got a few per day)

anon
03.08.08, 20:30
Logitech LIMIT BREAK

OK, now what you said sounded so RPG :biggrin: Hope you can press R to recharge yourself ^^

Logitech
03.08.08, 20:38
I don't only use "R" I also use "Q" for potion(beer).
You probably think now why not use "P"? I will tell you why "P" is for party and I don't have friends, because of not having friends I'm also not in very high level trackers.
And of course "E" for food( to Eat).

anon
03.08.08, 20:41
I don't only use "R" I also use "Q" for potion(beer). ...
And of course "E" for food( to Eat).

If we're talking about the same thing, Shift+Z is to do magic and . to wait a turn, right? :biggrin:
And about the P... please check your notifications :wink:

Logitech
03.08.08, 20:47
Mission 1: Completed

Mission details:
Try to get a friend

anon
03.08.08, 20:53
Keep up the good work! :top:
If there's anything else you need just tell me.

Aurion
09.08.08, 17:29
lool sounds chilly here,OK Logitech,I will take over from here,thanks :tongue:

hey anon,Come to Papa !! :wink2:

anyway,Inet usage wont ever stop due to excessive demand on downloaded stuff wether music,movies,games ....etc so dont expect that any jerk artist would admit it that easily

anon
09.08.08, 21:50
hey anon,Come to Papa !! :wink2:

What? :tongue:

Anyway I can't say anything because you're probably the only one on-topic here :eek3: :top:

Aurion
12.08.08, 18:56
LOL u know we can reach no end regarding discussing articles thats why I njoy discussion with ya :top:

anon
12.08.08, 19:12
We start talking about one thing and the chit-chat often derives to something different, hehe :tongue:

Aurion
13.08.08, 19:29
We start talking about one thing and the chit-chat often derives to something different, hehe :tongue:

LOL yeah right & this is the point of Chit-chatting :tongue: just to NJoy wasting time :biggrin:

anon
13.08.08, 20:29
Mmmm... do you consider learning new things and about others' point of views wasting time? :biggrin:

Aurion
16.08.08, 18:41
sure anon do u find me wasting time spamming the board ?? :confused2: I Njoy learning/giving advice in anything & everything regarding this great community we are part of !! :biggrin:

anon
16.08.08, 19:24
sure anon do u find me wasting time spamming the board ?? :confused2:

Neved said you were spamming the board -.- I meant exactly the opposite :biggrin: