PDA

View Full Version : Uk-T.org

FS-CAT
03.08.08, 12:35
Well Account or Invite :top:
Pm me what you want and maybe we could deal.

zatoicchi
03.08.08, 12:45
Well Account or Invite
Pm me what you want and maybe we could deal.

if i understand this correctly are you looking for a ukt.org account or invite..
the highest and rarest tracker of them all...

Manas
03.08.08, 12:46
You want the impossible :wink:

Invites there are disabled and accounts will be disabled as soon as a trade takes place. And where's your offer? You won't get anything without offering something.
I've seen people offering TT+ScT+FTN+FSC+E*** and not getting Uk-T.

By the way, I don't think that this is the right place for requesting such a high level tracker. You might have better chances at elite trading forums...

Best of luck though :wink:

Aurion
09.08.08, 19:40
@Manas: sorry for going Off-topic but WTF :shockkk!::shockkk!:

Are u sure that a guy offered 5 invites/accounts in return ONLY to get a single ukt account ?? damn,does it worth the crack ??

zatoicchi
09.08.08, 20:56
Are u sure that a guy offered 5 invites/accounts in return ONLY to get a single ukt account ??

Lol, no Reppy he was not offering those five accounts Manas was just stating that even with those 5 offers are available Manas is saying he does not have a chance in getting in Uk-T.
you have to understand that the tracker he's asking for is pratically impossible to get into..It is one most hardest and rarest tracker is the bittorrent community..It is like looking for a needle in a haystack, Impossible to find

Manas
10.08.08, 12:25
Well, either you have luck and know someone who has it or you don't have luck and search for it for years. I myself know a few guys who have it but that's only because I'm a member of a very restricted elite forum you can't find without connections.
(And I won't give you the url, so stop writing the PM ;-) )
So before requesting a Uk-T account try to get into elite forums first. That's the only way.

Are u sure that a guy offered 5 invites/accounts in return ONLY to get a single ukt account ?? damn,does it worth the crack ??

If you go after quality it definitely isn't worth it. But yes, I really saw a guy offering all these trackers for one Uk-T.... :wink:

Options
10.08.08, 16:38
I myself know a few guys who have it but that's only because I'm a member of a very restricted elite forum you can't find without connections.

well, I wont ask for URL. but is it possible that you share the abbreviations of those "elite forums"?

khangiskhan
20.08.08, 06:48
(And I won't give you the url, so stop writing the PM ;-) )
So before requesting a Uk-T account try to get into elite forums first. That's the only way.

Its a shame, what ever happened to the concept of sharing and giving?
What ever happened to the concept of Asking?

I did. and I received, with little effort this was of course way way back in the beginning before all this Level nonsense BS.

I dont see why mention some thing and keep it to your self, sure the forum
is elite but how did you get in the first instance ?
shame. shame on you!

@ FS-CAT
Invites has been disabled since I cant even remember. Don't think It will
be open soon or even in the future trust me.
Just join another o-day tracker no harm at least if you a member else where.

I also hardly think your chance of meeting someone willing to part-away
with their account is ZERO, or for some random reason which I'm oblivious to hence my suggestion, I should know.

L8rs:smile:

XeoN
20.08.08, 09:10
I heard they let in quite a few users lately. Invites were given to the higher level users.

kazuya
20.08.08, 11:20
This uk-t is all about secret.They have fake frontpage.Wondering what staff they have in there

shoulder
20.08.08, 12:47
Not only U*-* has a fake login page.

FSC, iTS, iFi, ... have also fake login pages.

Ostracized
20.08.08, 15:13
I had an account there long time ago, died of inactivity. Just to point out how interested i was in the site :tongue:

Aurion
21.08.08, 23:39
@zat: nah,I was wondering what does it take to get into a tracker like this ?? I mean they should rank it as Level 11 (special rank for impossible get in) coz of its rarity !! anyway,I hope one of our Staff members can get in there soon :biggrin:

@Manas: LOL he is such a punk :tongue: TT + ScT = Super Quality + Rarity so how come all those offers come with failure !!!

btw,what do u mean "If you seek quality,dont bother getting in",aren't packs there 0day & rare ?? hehe I still dont know what certain category of bittorrent files does UK-T deals with ?? :biggrin:

happy2472
26.03.09, 16:48
Is anyone a member of uk-t.org ... if so recently i requested a new password .. and am unable to access the email i was using. i have been for 2 weeks now emailing the admin and blah blah .. i DO have a current username and account .. my ratio is well over 2 .. if anyone is a current member can you please see if you can get me some help. my username is (removed!).

anon
26.03.09, 16:50
Username edited!

You should ask at their IRC channel. Also, look at the date of this thread.

:bbclosed: