PDA

View Full Version : PS3 FFXIII demo in March, Parasite Eve, Agito PSP-bound

zatoicchi
03.08.08, 05:32
TOKYO--Unlike the past two summers, Square Enix isn't holding a general-admission event. Instead, the company invited select fans to a private party held today cryptically called "DK Sigma 3713." At the ongoing event, attendees played the latest demos and saw the newest trailers from Square Enix--which also used the proceedings to make some newsworthy announcements.

First, the Shinjuku-based publisher re-confirmed that Final Fantasy XIII is planned for worldwide release in sometime in 2009. It also announced that next March in Japan, a playable demo disc for the PlayStation 3 FFXIII will be bundled with the Blu-ray edition of the computer-animated film Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children. The demo disc will also include new high-quality trailers of Final Fantasy Versus XIII, which remains a PlayStation 3 exclusive, and Final Fantasy Agito XIII, a mobile game which is also now coming to the PlayStation Portable.

PS3 FFXIII demo in March, Parasite Eve, Agito PSP-bound (http://www.gamespot.com/news/6195344.html?part=rss&tag=gs_news&subj=6195344)

Aurion
04.08.08, 20:03
woow a new series would be appreciately playable by their worldwide fans I guess (including me LOL) :tongue:

anon
04.08.08, 20:21
FF7 ftw. They should make an enhanced remake with 1000x better GFX for the PS3 IMO ^^

Logitech
04.08.08, 22:24
FF7 ftw.

anon you forgot your [fanboy] tag.

anon
04.08.08, 22:28
Which didn't show up in VBSpy, btw! :tongue:
I'm just saying that I like FF7. A real fanboy will sever your head apart to convince you to watch/do/listen to/play what he likes and thinks everyone should. :biggrin:

Aurion
06.08.08, 19:00
FF7 ftw. They should make an enhanced remake with 1000x better GFX for the PS3 IMO ^^

LOL well FF series is was already based on reality gfx since day 1 I guess,always u can check out old parts/movies where u will feel "OMG,is that for real ??" :tongue:

anon
06.08.08, 19:11
LOL well FF series is was already based on reality gfx since day 1 I guess

Really!? :biggrin:

Just have a look at FF1 :biggrin:

Aurion
06.08.08, 21:27
LOL dont have anything related to FF1 anyway,its gfx compared to other games @ same time back then,it was a BLAST tho