PDA

View Full Version : Lawyer Exposes RIAA’s Legal Bullying

zatoicchi
31.07.08, 05:33
For many people, justice is something that is bought and sold in the US, especially where filesharing is concerned. Few lawyers are willing to represent, and fewer still understand the technologies involved in cases. Ray Beckerman is one of the few that seem to, and he now has an article in the current edition of The Judges Journal, about the RIAA lawsuits.

Beckerman’s article, entitled “Large Recording Companies vs. The Defenseless” (pdf) seeks to explain the processes of the RIAA in simpler terms, and makes suggestions for those working in courts to ensure that justice is always kept in mind.

Lawyer Exposes RIAA’s Legal Bullying (http://torrentfreak.com/copyright-lawyer-exposes-riaa-legal-bullying-080730/)

Aurion
31.07.08, 16:28
"For many people, justice is something that is bought and sold in the US..."

I guess that will do it for me !! I think its all about lawyers & cases they represent in courts,so if happened that they were aware with every tiny corner regarding technology involvement to his case,then he will surely win the case

anon
31.07.08, 19:12
"justice is something that is bought and sold in the US"

Just in the US? Anyway, I'm glad to see someone with the power to do something about the RIAA issue is standing up :wink:

Aurion
31.07.08, 21:07
"justice is something that is bought and sold in the US"

Just in the US? Anyway, I'm glad to see someone with the power to do something about the RIAA issue is standing up :wink:

maybe he is doing that because he got paid himself too (I mean from some one out of the scene who wants the fight to fire up) :biggrin: