PDA

View Full Version : questions about leecherpacks and utraitor ?

Hesham_3del
06.08.07, 19:03
Hello,

I am new to this

i wanted to know the difference bet.

leecherpacks and utraitor ?

what shall I use ?!

and how I use both ?!

and is it safe to use it on any tracker

thnaks

Butcho
06.08.07, 23:29
You can use both releases on each tracker. They can only detect you by wrong usage of these programs. If you think about what you're doing you can cheat everywere. The difference of these programs is the author, everyone of us has his own way to create his mod. But both versions works correctly. It's on you which you want try...

Hesham_3del
07.08.07, 00:38
You can use both releases on each tracker. They can only detect you by wrong usage of these programs. If you think about what you're doing you can cheat everywere. The difference of these programs is the author, everyone of us has his own way to create his mod. But both versions works correctly. It's on you which you want try...

is there any tutorial or anything about the true usage.

thanks for your reply.

Rebound
07.08.07, 00:43

thanks for your reply.

On which Tracker do you will use the leecherpack or utraitor? The usage is different on trackers... :wink:

best regards

Rebound

CoreCore
11.08.07, 15:10

thanks for your reply.

not really, but just a quick thing to note... if you use the multi or fakeup make sure you don't max out your UL speed will show way high on the tracker for avg UL rate.

depending on what x rate you use, try betwen 7-16kb.

Pablo23
03.10.07, 19:53
not really, but just a quick thing to note... if you use the multi or fakeup make sure you don't max out your UL speed will show way high on the tracker for avg UL rate.

depending on what x rate you use, try betwen 7-16kb.

yeah, i use always between 8-18kb

you don't have problem with your tracker with this speed.:smile:

yito
16.11.07, 08:50
i prefer use between 8-18, is more safetly.