anon
25.07.08, 17:34
to download what from them? rule 3 :wink:

darkside
25.07.08, 19:42
To download movies software music and many more plz do some help to find them

anon
25.07.08, 19:55
Then i doubt you'll find links to those here, unless it's free software and legal music/movies that you want. Rule 3 forbids any kind of illegal material in this board.

Vonb3ta
25.07.08, 21:17
and let me just add that in general FTPs are worthless as they only survive a short until their bandwidth runs out... or that they are really really really slow. (Regardless of whether they are legal or not)

Aurion
26.07.08, 15:38
and let me just add that in general FTPs are worthless as they only survive a short until their bandwidth runs out... or that they are really really really slow. (Regardless of whether they are legal or not)

no dude,this is not totally right since there are lots of private FTPs that just wont ever run of bandwith (they have like infinite bandwith) but requires payable memberships to get in monthly,but they do exist :top:

anon
26.07.08, 18:13
@ Reppy: well, that's right, but you're talking about private servers, and I think Vonb3ta about publics :smile:

Aurion
26.07.08, 20:47
@ Reppy: well, that's right, but you're talking about private servers, and I think Vonb3ta about publics :smile:

yeah I can recognize that LOL but I was telling him a short note on how FTPs are working out there :top:

shoulder
26.07.08, 21:20
Like it's already said.
The public ones are not alive for a long time and you won't get that easy into the private ones

I know a german site which is uploading on different servers and crypting the links to avoid abusing.
I don't give a link, search for SDX if you want to have a look at it.

Aurion
26.07.08, 22:53
...search for SDX if you want to have a look at it.

u mean the site's name is SDX related or just SDX since I searched over google,nothing ftp related sites there,just some silly topics about SDX file type

anon
26.07.08, 22:55
I couldn't find anything useful too, the most significant site has an address ending with .cc and doesn't seem to be a FTP server. But Reppy, you can ask him over PM (if at all), rule 3 :wink:

shoulder
26.07.08, 23:01
You're right, itself isn't a FTP site but it provides files which connect you to files located on different FTP server.

And I think you found the site i mean, but I can't post it (here) because of Rule 3 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/misc.php?do=cfrules). :wink:

Dagon
27.07.08, 22:54
sdx is only german stuff and you need invitation ;-)

as there are more and more filehoster sites there are less ftp boards. and i have not so often seen ftp boards with english stuff and on most pubs u will find mostly german stuff.

i know more german boards but one i am not registered and the other ones u have to upload first.

Mfg Dagon