PDA

View Full Version : FTN issues invites..

zatoicchi
25.07.08, 11:04
Unpredictable as always....They've given invites to lots of members.
It Expire in 1 week time

Aurion
25.07.08, 15:14
This is great tho !! I wish I can grab a single invite from some one who is already been there !! :confused2:

divlord
25.07.08, 16:45
yeah i also hope to get into it to get better speeds

Manas
25.07.08, 16:58
Well, you might be surprised but FTN is not the right place to look for speed. They do have gigabit users an so on but nonetheless you'll get better speeds at ScT :wink:

Vonb3ta
25.07.08, 21:20
Guys... unless I have it confused, I just signed up to FTN today as their signups where open. Try and grab one.

That being said does anyone have a good tutorial for a total newsgroup newb? and how do Newsgroup sites such as FTN compare to torrent sites like torrentleech? are releases earlier or better? what is the difference?

maniak
25.07.08, 21:30
nice info, but i dont know anybody that have this tracker to invite me.... :(

Manas
25.07.08, 22:57
Guys... unless I have it confused, I just signed up to FTN today as their signups where open. Try and grab one.

That being said does anyone have a good tutorial for a total newsgroup newb? and how do Newsgroup sites such as FTN compare to torrent sites like torrentleech? are releases earlier or better? what is the difference?

FTN never has open signups...
You then signup to the wrong FTN :wink:

CindyVer
25.07.08, 23:49
Guys... unless I have it confused, I just signed up to FTN today as their signups where open.

Very funny m8 :biggrin:

FTN will never have open signups ... and although you should never say never in this case you should ... hope you didn't use a password that you currently use elsewhere :cool2:

@reppi: Don't count on it ... to give an invite to a professional cheater who is doing this for several years and knows the ins and outs of every tracker is one thing, but giving it to someone who isn't experienced in cheating is always a risk, and if you value your account you won't give an invite to non-pro's.

Just my 2 cents ... I hope for you not everybody feels like I do.

:cool2:

zatoicchi
26.07.08, 00:09
I just signed up to FTN today as their signups where open

now, i really curious. is there another FTN? i wanna check it out can you post the URL.
and as Manas said, they never had open sign-up..

Aurion
26.07.08, 00:38
@reppi: Don't count on it ... to give an invite to a professional cheater who is doing this for several years and knows the ins and outs of every tracker is one thing, but giving it to someone who isn't experienced in cheating is always a risk, and if you value your account you won't give an invite to non-pro's.

Just my 2 cents ... I hope for you not everybody feels like I do.

:cool2:

if you are talking in general,its ok since for sure Im kinda PRO here,never got banned cheating in any tracker ever xD !! so I guess I would professionally handle that new account,just tell me who can give away a free invite ?

zatoicchi
26.07.08, 00:58
who can give away a free invite ?

sorry buddy, it will be really tough getting one. invites are rarely giving out and if they do.it's probably already been reserved

Aurion
26.07.08, 15:33
sorry buddy, it will be really tough getting one. invites are rarely giving out and if they do.it's probably already been reserved

yeah that would be the normal scenario for sure,I just want to know where/when did they gave away 30,000 invites man :shockkk!: I cant even give a straight answer since 30,000 is a huge number meaning,u will find at least 5 invites floating around invites forums as an average :confused2:

xarda
28.07.08, 03:29
There are elite forums for requesting (CFS) where Sct/FTN are handed out but it takes some time to get in.

Aurion
28.07.08, 12:28
There are elite forums for requesting (CFS)

what is a (CFS) ?? I know lots of Invites forums but not this one :confused2:

Options
28.07.08, 15:43
it is a private forum. Like IC...

zatoicchi
29.07.08, 05:02
it is a private forum. Like IC...

we know its an invite forum but what does it stand for (CFS) and what does (ic) stand for also..as Reppy said i have heard a lot of invite forums but i never even heard of these two with the abbreviation of IC and CFS........and if you know what does CFS stand for,please do enlighten us..

regards

Options
29.07.08, 13:19
i see.
IC = InviteCentral
CFS = Cast From Society.
And that's all i know. if someone is a member there. maybe he/she can tell us about these two forums?..I am curious as to what is inside these forums. and why there are so "private"

CindyVer
29.07.08, 13:57
i see.
IC = InviteCentral
CFS = Cast From Society.
And that's all i know. if someone is a member there. maybe he/she can tell us about these two forums?..I am curious as to what is inside these forums. and why there are so "private"

I think they like their secrecy ... it's an elite invite-board where high level trackers are handed out amongst the members. At least CFS is ... but it is rather hard getting in there :biggrin:

Options
29.07.08, 14:46
so are u a member there? which one is it? CFS or IC?
and i would not call it elite forum..it is just hard to get into those forums. that's all about it. if you are talking abt Elite. I think this forum should be considered Elite too. since we invent lots of useful program :klatsch_3:

CindyVer
29.07.08, 15:12
It's not about being elite indeed but it is harder to get into ... there are other boards that are 'public' and you can get high(est) level trackers too.

It's not because it's 'elite' you don't have to do an effort to gain trust ... even on those so-called 'l33t'-invite boards.

xarda
29.07.08, 15:38
consider FST (filesharingtalk) as a regular user..then you got CFS like (PU)..its exclusive but not everyone in the PU invite forum gets what they want. It's a lot of kiss ass to get invites even there :(.

Manas
30.07.08, 03:08
Well, i've only once been a member of IC.
And I don't think that it was such an elite forum....
I found it even very similar to FST. Anyway, the people there are good guys,trustworthy and generous :wink:

I even have a good connection to the staff members there.
BUt I've never heard of the other forum... but it won't be different to IC :wink:

Aurion
31.07.08, 16:48
yeah,I guess IC is one of the best invites trading forums out there since IMO no forum would go private unless it has something REAL precious to hide from the public :biggrin: