PDA

View Full Version : Shots of PSP 3000 Leaked?

zatoicchi
23.07.08, 10:43
http://kotaku.com/assets/images/kotaku/2008/07/psp_3k_proto.jpg

Kotaku has posted some pics allegedly of a PSP prototype dubbed the PSP 3000. And -- big shocker! -- it looks a lot like the current and first generations of the handheld system, just a little thinner.

Aurion
23.07.08, 19:14
damn,that looks SEXY :biggrin: I guess this owuld do a Blast once released

anon
23.07.08, 19:44
doesn't look SO different from the current psp ^^

supermarrioh
23.07.08, 23:33
What should they do better :) ?
I like the old PSP.

zatoicchi
24.07.08, 03:10
the only difference i believe that i know off at this moment is that the newer version is more slimmer but hopefully there is more to it than that

Aurion
25.07.08, 16:33
com'on guys,for sure Sony wont risk the fame for more slimmer nor more fancy looks,for sure there would be distinctive changes tho :top: we have to wait,thats all

anon
25.07.08, 18:38
for sure there would be distinctive changes tho :top: we have to wait,thats all

like BiTTorrent in your PSP, or maybe even Windows?? :biggrin: (not joking about Win, google "windows 95 for psp" :top:)

Aurion
26.07.08, 15:54
like BiTTorrent in your PSP, or maybe even Windows?? :biggrin: (not joking about Win, google "windows 95 for psp" :top:)

lol yeah kinda like that but u know every major company should maintain several risky assisment figures for its products to blast the market

anon
26.07.08, 18:20
well, that's right, but...

http://www.hacker.co.il/psp/bochs/pspstartmenu.jpg
:biggrin:

and torrenting with your PSP while you're at a cafe or a free wi-fi hotspot would also be nice :smile:

Aurion
28.07.08, 11:35
yeah for sure,would feel like awesome !! owning the world with ur gaming console,torrent freaking thingy,that will do it for u forever :tongue:

anon
28.07.08, 18:35
torrent freaking thingy,that will do it for u forever :tongue:

Knowing that thousands of bytes are moving to and from your pocket as you, well...., drink a coffee. :biggrin: (completely unrelated lol ^^)

Aurion
29.07.08, 12:04
yeah sure,this might frustrate some guys tho (at least who created the new product) !! anyway,who knows,we might see a p2p extension plugged into p2p some day

anon
29.07.08, 19:02
we might see a p2p extension plugged into p2p some day

Like DHT was back when it was first implemented? We all depended on the tracker to finish our downloads before DHT IMO :biggrin:

Aurion
29.07.08, 20:04
yeah back then where the very first appearance of public trackers only DHT was owning the floor that helped alot of users to finish their low peers based torrents :biggrin:

anon
29.07.08, 20:07
Or when Demonoid went down for example. A lot of its torrents had the private flag set so nobody could finish their partial downloads :frown:... who would have known changing one byte in uT 1.77's EXE would make DHT a key factor in working around that :biggrin:

Aurion
29.07.08, 20:11
LOL yeah those bytes strings are severely important in getting sneaky regarding torrenting (I guess those bytes which we use here in SB-I to porudce our superior BOMBs) :biggrin: