PDA

View Full Version : SCT birthday SOOn

zatoicchi
22.07.08, 03:46
I think the trackers b-day is on 27th of August .Early reminder for anyone who is interested in SCT and maybe they can give out invites to all members .
That would be something to put your calendars on...

maniak
22.07.08, 05:03
yep, would be nice to get iinvited to this amzaing tracker

shoulder
22.07.08, 14:21
I don't think they will give out invites. :frown:

We wont be giving out invites as there is way to many out there now, we wont be doing FL as its already there for packs, and 0.75 ratio on everything else.

:S

Why do we need fl when there is FL on packs, and 0.75 ratio on everything else? There is way to many invites out there at the mo for sct so no more will be given, ever.

anon
22.07.08, 17:29
That would be something to put your calendars on...

today is a very important day in our calendars too... :top:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=4674 ^^

Aurion
22.07.08, 19:52
"so no more will be given, ever." ouche,this is harsh :confused2: where the Hell for example can I get one of those "lots of invites" ??

techmax
22.07.08, 19:59
Can any one tell which cheat mod works perfectly on SCT in 2days date??

i need other than azures mode...

anon
22.07.08, 20:12
where the Hell for example can I get one of those "lots of invites" ??

trick a member with some of them into giving one to you :tongue:

shoulder
22.07.08, 20:18
"where the Hell for example can I get one of those "lots of invites" ??
It's very hard to get one because you only get invites on ScT for a donation.

* 1 invite for 20 euros
* 2 invites for 30 euros
* 4 invites for 50 euros

anon
22.07.08, 20:37
mhm few people would donate to (apart from supporting the tracker of course) get just 4 invites for 50€ for example... that narrows your chances of getting inside SCT a lot :frown:

CindyVer
22.07.08, 20:37
"so no more will be given, ever." ouche,this is harsh :confused2: where the Hell for example can I get one of those "lots of invites" ??

There are 30,000 invites floating around on ScT as we speak ... but getting one can be tricky if you don't know the 'right' people :wink:

As Feeling said ... they will give out invites like never again ...
Quickest way to get in is by trade or by paying 20 $ to someone you know and who is a member at ScT.

:shockkk!:

Butcho
23.07.08, 02:15
I think they'll give out Invites to the higher user ranks, because it was the same last christmas.

Can any one tell which cheat mod works perfectly on SCT in 2days date??

i need other than azures mode...

Take the faze mod from rebound and hitman because it is an open source client and so it's better coded like any hexmod.
I think my utorrent mods should work there too but don't use the multi versions they are dectable if a tracker checks every announce via script...

CindyVer
23.07.08, 07:59
I think they'll give out Invites to the higher user ranks, because it was the same last christmas.

I don't think it will happen this time ... the invite-issue has been discussed a lot on the ScT-forums and the reply is always the same ... no more invites.

You also must understand that every invite they hand out for free is +-20$ less in donation money :eek13:

Aurion
23.07.08, 08:42
damn,1 invite for €20 ?? nah,I wont pay money to get into a tracker,NEVER :biggrin:

@CindyVer: if there are 30,000 invites out there,then how come u would expect some one to pay for a single one tho ?? I mean they should be traded easily @ trading forums,or at least given out for a nice friendship or something LOL :biggrin: I mean if they are already given out,then why bother paying for a one ?? some one should be kind enough to give some of them for FREE (I know its kinda impposible,but lets hope someone do it :tongue:)

Manas
23.07.08, 10:36
Butcho, as far as I know, your uTorrent mods don't work there...
I once spoke to an admin there and he told me that they would easily detect them. Don't know if he was just boasting; anyway it is very likely since ScT also detects blackleeching (passkey deleting), ratiomaster, PmR and many other mods.

The safest thing to do is using Faze or Shu Mod....

I don't think it will happen this time ... the invite-issue has been discussed a lot on the ScT-forums and the reply is always the same ... no more invites.

There was once a time when ScT was one of the rarest tracker... I think that can happen again. But before this time invites weere handed out to power users at christmas. Maybe that will happen again. Hand out the last invites- and then never again- at least for the next 3 years ^^

some one should be kind enough to give some of them for FREE

Hehehe. Actually, I know some guys who got a free ScT invite from some generous members. But that's very rare.... Don't expect to be the next lucky guy :biggrin:

Anyway, I also don't understand why you all want to get in there? Use TL.... it's almost as fast, has more content (at least rare stuff) and is easier to seed and cheat....

ScT is only something for people who are chasing rarity :tongue:

Butcho
23.07.08, 14:36
The problem are only the multi mods as far as i know because they can detect it with the first announce. I know the problem but i can't change it.
I think the report seeder mods should work there if you don't cheat in a sct pack...
but you're right on high level tracker it's always better to use a hard coded mod and no hexmod.

anon
23.07.08, 18:30
The problem are only the multi mods as far as i know because they can detect it with the first announce. I know the problem but i can't change it.

because the first announce sends &uploaded=00 (bolded digit = 0 that's added for multiplying) right? by design that can't be changed :frown:

Aurion
25.07.08, 16:21
Well,I guess Butcho you should try to change some codes in the core of the uT mods so that they work as similar as Shu Mod (Not 100% but at least to have the same idea better than that Multiplier)

shoulder
25.07.08, 16:28
That's not possible because uT is closed source, not like Azureus.

Aurion
26.07.08, 15:34
That's not possible because uT is closed source, not like Azureus.

hmm,I know that but I meant cant you at least boost in the same idea of fake seeding to trackers (im not familiar with those coding strings or sure :biggrin: just wondering) ??

anon
26.07.08, 18:12
If you mean fake upload like in the Azureus hack, then no. uT hex-mods can only put a number before or after your reported upload (for example, 91234 or 12340), or prevent it from being reported at all (&uploaded=0) at the moment :wink:

Aurion
26.07.08, 20:46
I know that anon,thats why I was wondering,however,uT being a closed source client,can anyone at least make it fake nearly like Shu Mod does (I mean same Idea,doesnt mean to work exactly like Shu does,but at least to have the core Fake Seeding Idea)

anon
26.07.08, 20:52
can anyone at least make it fake nearly like Shu Mod does ( ... but at least to have the core Fake Seeding Idea)

well, as it's propietary soft, only what you see in our uTorrent Mods section can be achieved (unless uT's source code was leaked hehe) :frown:

it is possible with halite though :top: