PDA

View Full Version : question about PP

xarda
20.07.08, 01:09
peerportal how is it? It it a good tracker like pretimes//speed a lot of seeders? I use shu so im not worried about that aspect of keeping a good ratio but I want to know if its worth going after.

SealLion
20.07.08, 01:14
I guess you could say its a 'ok' type of tracker. I have found that if I'm looking to download apz as torrents, its either there or at nordicbits.

if your just looking for a tracker that is the same 'plain jane' tracker that all the other general trackers are...then its not that much different. I gave away my TL account not too long ago....there's nothing special there as equally as there is nothing too special about TD either. I'll probably give that tracker away some time soon too.

Anyways...about the tracker in question, well. Like I said [in my own opionion], its not that much different than other general trackers. If I lost my account there due to inactivity. Put it this way...I could care less.

zatoicchi
20.07.08, 01:40
peerportal how is it?

it's an ok of a tracker nothing special regarding it's contents basically the only thing that they have going is their url is hidden somewhat i think.. i also had an account their but have not sign in for almost 6 months now..IMHO it's not worth the effort getting into this tracker..cheating there is very easy ..

xarda
20.07.08, 01:47
Alright, thanks for you input. I'm trying to cut down on regular trackers and set up a nice circle of trackers for all my needs. I don't get how some people can manage up to 20 trackers. Especially when they have Sct,TL,RevTT, SCC. I mean its all the same shit and their only reason is "they got nice packs" lol ;). Thanks again!