PDA

View Full Version : JkDefrag v3.34 (handy defragger)

anon
19.07.08, 01:40
JkDefrag is a disk defragmenter and optimizer for Windows 2000/2003/XP/Vista/2008/X64. Completely automatic and very easy to use, fast, low overhead, with several optimization strategies, and can handle floppies, USB disks, memory sticks, and anything else that looks like a disk to Windows. Included are a Windows version, a commandline version (for scheduling by the task scheduler or for use from administrator scripts), a screensaver version, a DLL library (for use from programming languages), versions for Windows X64, and the complete sources.

DOWNLOAD PAGE (http://www.kessels.com/Jkdefrag/)

another defrag proggy... can be run as a screensaver, that may be useful for some :top:

zatoicchi
19.07.08, 03:33
this should come in very handy ..another dfrag to test out..appreciate the appz..thanks

divlord
19.07.08, 14:39
its a very good defragmenter. I guess because its under GNU licence :cool2:

Aurion
21.07.08, 05:29
LOL anon,you are a defragger freak buddy :biggrin: lots of def toolz to chose from here in SB-I :tongue: I guess we have to mess with our HDDs then get back here & grab a def tool to clean them up

anon
21.07.08, 17:59
then get back here & grab a def tool to clean them up

sandboxie! xD

just kidding, i don't think that defraggers, being a bit of low-level disk tools, could work properly sandboxed. :wink:

zatoicchi
22.07.08, 02:25
more defragging tools to try, yay. you never get tired trying out tools that will make my computer fast and tidy

anon
22.07.08, 17:55
you never get tired trying out tools that will make my computer fast and tidy

if the work well: some versions of PerfectDisk for example would wipe your drives if you told the program to defrag more than one of them at a time :biggrin:

Aurion
23.07.08, 19:51
if the work well: some versions of PerfectDisk for example would wipe your drives if you told the program to defrag more than one of them at a time :biggrin:

yeaaaaah,that happened with me once before :confused2: wasted 2 days of recovering 120GB of lost data so right,defragers should be pros to be used

anon
23.07.08, 21:06
yeaaaaah,that happened with me once before :confused2:

raxco may well add a warning when you try to defrag multiple drives at the same time...

Aurion
26.07.08, 15:14
raxco may well add a warning when you try to defrag multiple drives at the same time...

yeah that should be very nice,such an option will ease lots of defragging mess ups :top: