PDA

View Full Version : Ong Bak 2, promo reel

zatoicchi
17.07.08, 11:01
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd174/feetix/funny/ong-bak-2.jpg

Ask any martial arts fan who the best screen fighters of today are and it certainly won’t take long until Tony Jaa’s name gets mentioned. After working in supporting roles for a number of years Jaa exploded on the international scene when he first took the lead in Ong Bak, blowing minds with his obvious skill level and willingness to risk life and limb in a series of extreme stunts. Making Jaa even more impressive was his insistence that his fight work be all natural: he uses no wires, no CGI, it’s all him. Though let down by a weak script Jaa’s follow up role to Ong Bak - Tom Yum Goong, released in North America as The Protector - proved once again that Jaa is a simply huge talent.

And now comes Ong Bak 2, Jaa’s third leading role and his directorial debut. The film has no story connection to the first Ong Bak, instead moving the narrative back in time and casting Jaa as a young man saved from execution by a group of global martial artists as a boy who has since trained in every one of their arts in an attempt to fuse them all into one master martial art

ONG BAK 2 Promo Reel! (http://twitchfilm.net/site/view/tony-jaa-brings-the-pain-weve-got-the-ong-bak-2-promo-reel/)

Manas
17.07.08, 19:15
Nice trailer!!! I hope the movie will be released soon.... :wink:

I'm also glad that Tony Jaa is still alive.... There was a rumour on the internet that he might be dead. :frown:

divlord
19.07.08, 22:57
thanks a lot for the info buddy, I had been hoping for it. Tony ja is awsome

Aurion
20.07.08, 18:09
Well,that Ong Bak was a masterpiece,I liked all those stunts & combos he made back then !! hope this one gets better than the 1st part !! looking forward for it to get released :top:

zatoicchi
21.07.08, 02:26
for anyone who has not seen the first one , i recommend it . the second movie should just be or justa s good as the first,looking forward in seen some unreal martial art move and stunts..

Aurion
21.07.08, 08:25
yeah the first part was a BOMB back then,especially those jump off parts where he hits on guys head with his mighty arm (bones crashing part :eek13:)

zatoicchi
21.07.08, 12:16
for decades the chinese were always making Martial arts film but i was kind of surprised when i first saw OngBak that thailand can produce such a good Kung Fu flick. now with the coming of Ongbak 2 it will surely be an instant hit .the movie companies in thailand is surely making lots action flick lately and getting noticed all over the world..

mrdavinci
21.07.08, 18:09
first part was very nice , he was breaking everything :)

Aurion
22.07.08, 19:41
....getting noticed all over the world..

this is the point !! I guess they will join the Big Screen very soon :biggrin:

zatoicchi
23.07.08, 04:33
I guess they will join the Big Screen very soon

ongbak 2 will put thailand in the map, ongbak release a was surpirsed for everyone , it was one of most talk about action movie that ever came out of thailand..:top:

Aurion
23.07.08, 08:02
yeah but u know the problem was that its first release was not english supported,I mean the frist release of it ever (DVDrip) was in Thai language,so that was a negative thing but still its a very good rated movie tho :cool2:

zatoicchi
24.07.08, 04:23
yeah but u know the problem was that its first release was not english supported,

i believe to this day its still not english supported(language wise-Dubbed) and took awhile for it to have a english subtitles..

Aurion
24.07.08, 20:04
yeah but anyway the language dubbing was way LAME !! voices were sick tho

Duvaris
03.08.08, 07:25
amazing trailer! loved the first one. didnt even know they were making a new one thanks alot for the link! :top:

Snitlev
21.10.08, 17:48
a fantastic Fighter is Tony Yaa, and I hope the sencond Part of OnK Bak is greatefull.too!
I'm create a Threat in the german Part of SB-I / http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=5997
best regards
Snitlev

Se7Ven
21.10.08, 17:55
........of course Tony Jaa and Jet Li are the best fighter for me!!

ONG BAK ---Tony Jaa and Fearless with Jet Li are me favourits:top:

.........i hope for uncut or unrated version !!!

so long

aaaaab
22.10.08, 21:17
this looks like the brutal version of Jungle Book :P