PDA

View Full Version : [Tutorial about the Shu Mod] All settings explained

Manas
04.08.07, 17:30
This tutorial is OUTDATED. Click here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tutorial-about-vuze-extreme-mod-all-settings-explained-13781/) for a newer one.

In this tutorial, you will learn what the different settings are good for and what you can do with them.

Warning: Please remember that all settings you adjust will not be applied on the active torrents!!! That means that every torrent will keep its current settings. If you want to change them double click on your torrent – Shu Fake – Shu General.
Only new added torrents will take the settings you have changed in the Shu Mod.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=4485

1.)

Choice of the splashscreen (the start screen which is displayed at every start)

2.)

No upload at all. All the same there can be small upload values, which should stay under 1 kb though.

3.)

The caption should be enough.

a.)

b.)

4.)

This one is also well explained . This setting is useful if you don’t want to be shown in the snatchlists. (e.g. if you haven’t done anything for your file ratio, Moderators of Trackers like to look at the snatchlists and warn people).

5.)

With this function you can specify how many connections should be added on every automatic tracker update. Usually, it’s recommandable to keep your hands off this setting.

6.)

With this setting your torrent and the information are always up to date. (Leecher/Seeder ratio etc...)

7.)

This setting is useless. It reduces the time between the tracker updates.

8.)

In parts it’s quite a useful function but it can be dangerous. If moderators or other staff members are also among the peers and they get alerted you can count on your ban.

9.)

This setting should never be used!!! The clientspoof by Shu is flawed. You can’t connect to the peers if you use it. The only working clientspoof is a plugin which can be found under -> Plugins-> Clientspoof . But be careful. The plugin works only for the tracker. The peers will see your real client.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=4486

10.)

Interesting function.With this you can control exactly the start of your fake upload.

11.)

Another useful function. With this setting you can adjust the maximal fake-upload to the size of the torrent. But you should be careful with it.
If you type in a wrong number you can get very high upload rates. :wink:

12.)

Reduces your download: On the tracker will be less download shown than you have downloaded in reality.

a.)

Automatic reduction. But „no upload“ will be deactivated.

b.)

Mixed download reduction. You can combine it with other functions which are listed there. Here you can decide how much your download should be reduced.

13.)

That’s the popular "No Report" function.

a.)

You will always be shown as a leecher with 0% download. Tip: Remove the torrent after your download at once, because it is very suspicious to be a leecher with 0% for a long time, especially when you are the last and only leecher.

b.)

It’s the same. The only difference is that you are shown as a seeder with 100%. Be careful not to be the only seeder, because if a user wants to download the file he will soon wonder why he gets no download speed. Honest users would soon report you then.

14.)

This fake Fake-Modus is calculated by the Down- and Upload ratio.

a.)

Here you can adjust the Fake-Upload Speed with the aid of the Down- and Upload ratio. I wouldn’t recommend this setting, because you have almost no control about your fake upload speed.

b.)

As the name implies, the "intelligent" Cheat Modus. This means that the Fake Upload won’t start not until the shu mod wants it.

c.)

When the torrent is finished, the fake upload will be deactivated and only the real upload will be active. This function also deactivates the "No Upload" automatically (but only after the download is finished , before this the "No Upload" stays active (if it was selected)).

15.)

The most used variant and , for me, easiest setting to handle, with a great result.

a.)

Fake-Upload will be activated after a specific percentage of download.

b.)

The fake-upload here is also not activated from the beginning. The shu mod will start the fake upload when he thinks it is beneficial.

c.)

Should be activated when the "No Upload" function is inactive. I think you should activate this function because of fairness (exception is the TS, this tracker has got enough Webseeder ). :biggrin:

d.)

You will be shown as seeder.

e.)

Should be obvious, the upload will be suited to the other upload speeds.

f.)

Useful to avoid "Over-Faking".
Should also be obvious. The fake upload will be deactivated, as soon as the ratio is reached. :tongue:

g.)

Here you can enter the exact Fake Upload speed. You may enter values which are far apart. Thereby the upload fluctuates and the upload looks more real.

16.)

Also a very famous function in the cheater world, the Upload-Multiplicator. With this function you must give real upload. The "No Upload" will be automatically deactivated.

Now every setting of the shu mod is explained.

A Tutorial, how to use the Shu mod best and how to stay undetected will come soon. :wink:

Copyright by Rebound. I only translated it..

takomania
18.01.08, 12:02
A Tutorial, how to use the Shu mod best and how to stay undetected will come soon. :wink:

i've been looking around for an english language tutorial - did you ever get around to writing one?

thanks for the guide so far!

patrickbateman
28.02.08, 19:54
Great tutorial . i cant wait to use this once I get shumod

spamtroll
24.03.08, 07:43
Thanks for this, there is very little in the lines of documentation for many cheat clients. Tutorials like this are greatly appreciated and I hope to see more in the near future.

cutthroat1855
15.04.08, 14:51
can i use shu mod like RM , like in RM u only have to put a torrent in the window and u dont have to be downloading it for real and start to fake upload , or do i have to download the torrent to be able to fake in shu mod

Manas
15.04.08, 15:02
Keep in mind that the Shu Mod is based on Azureus. It's a modified client and therefore for cheating and leeching.
You can't just open a torrent without downloading it. The only thing you can do is limit your downloadrate to 1 kb.

cutthroat1855
15.04.08, 23:33
but what if i cant connect to the peers?

shahjinn
20.04.08, 00:19
but what if i cant connect to the peers?

Then it will automatically find the peer and it dosent need to connect them but it will make it fake uplaod speed so it will try to interact with that peer and tell your utorrent Peer ID information so they will thing you are using a real client and not shu mod :wink: .. Use low upload speed like 10-20 KB recommended from me and see the great things it do :smile:

best regards
shahjinn

techmax
20.04.08, 14:33
Hey Guyz,,

I Have Tried..but i am not able to handle this mod so plz help...

can rebound or hitman or manas or any other plz upload the configured screenshot of this shuMOD??

i want to use this on waffles & thevault & blackcats

so i will get idea how to use this....

abcabc
08.05.08, 07:05
Hi Rebound, please help me.
I've read your tutorial and my config is:
http://img74.imageshack.us/img74/4996/60867530iv6.png

But the Fake upload speed still stand at 0 and nothing change.
What's the problem?

Oh, It's working now. BTW, thanks for your tutorial.
Love you, Rebound :D

stef157
19.05.08, 20:18
very nice
but it's possible to have a tutorial ? how to for mac
where can i put the file ?
thx

Manas
24.05.08, 18:17
Just look for the Azureus install folder. If you found it just replace all the files from the Shu Mod with the files from the original install folder.

The newest (shu) ddj mod:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=3670

There you even have an installation guide :wink:

Good luck

sbrugby
29.05.08, 16:25
Great JOb.. but is there any way to seeding without actual download??
Thx for your work~

Options
09.07.08, 17:40
Hi. can you upload or give the link to download Shu mod which can work with Utorrent 1.7.7 on vista?
or any other mod that will work with utorrent??

thanks man..and this is the first time I heard about this shu mod...so i am gonna need more info...will ask you more about it once i have downloaded

thanks

shoulder
09.07.08, 17:47
The Shu/SB-I Mod is coded for Azureus, there's no possibility to use it on uT.

The latest version (09.07.08) and a manual how to install it can be found here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/azureus-vuze-sb-innovation-hack-3-1-1-1-306_b05_ddj-beta-4226/).

Options
14.07.08, 15:42
i wanna ask. When you are using (when the blue dot is on that section) "Fake upload speed made" this means Fake upload ratio multiplier is not activated. am i right?

shoulder
14.07.08, 15:55
Yes, there you're right. :wink:

Options
14.07.08, 16:42
one more thing. Is it possible to Fake downloaded using Shu mod?
because i can see that my 'fake share ratio'' is high but my ''share ratio'' and ''Downloaded'' is low.
because i am using "Fake upload speed mode" and i ticked show you as a seeder and Use the swarn average speed..and i check my snachlist and it appear that i upload so many Mb but still no DL. that is why i wanna to fake my download as well

I think it will be suspicious if i havent downloaded anything but my upload is very high. so i wanna to fake my downloaded as well

Manas
14.07.08, 16:50
No, you can't fake download. What you could have done is download it first and then fake with the fake share ratio mod.

But just fake downloading is not possible.

shoulder
14.07.08, 16:50
As far as I know it's not possible to fake download using the SB-I hack.

Therefore I would use the "Download Reduction --> Mix" settings to send only x% (x = variable) of your real download to the tracker in combination with the "Speed Mode".

Options
15.07.08, 02:19
I see. because I dont want to download the files. so i added torrent from TL and set the download speed to 1kb/s.
But when i checked my snatchlist, i already upload 1 gig and havent downloaded anything. when the staff look at it, they may be sucpicious. and on TL, even if you have stopped seeding/downloading torrent. the snatchlist still shows what torrents you have DL and UP.

and also is it just me or is Shu mod banned from BCG and TTi?
because i tried to use it and it says that "Error(this client is banned from BCG, please use another client)" under Tracker Status. So i have to use another client. the same goes for TTi. it says that these two trackers only support azureus 3.1.0.0 version, not the latest one which is 3.1.1.0

anon
15.07.08, 20:07
So i have to use another client. the same goes for TTi. it says that these two trackers only support azureus 3.1.0.0 version, not the latest one which is 3.1.1.0

you'll have to wait until those trackers add 3.1.1.0 to their allowed client list, in the meantime you can use the perfect spoof to spoof v3.1.0.0

Options
16.07.08, 04:09
in the meantime you can use the perfect spoof to spoof v3.1.0.0

What is it? can you explain abt this? what does it do?

capito
16.07.08, 08:22
What is it? can you explain abt this? what does it do?
it's a file in the azureus folder which allows you to lie about what version of the client are you using, to both tracker and peers.
so close azureus, go to the azureus folder, find the "azureus.spoof propeties", open it with... how is it called in english? nm. the text editor. and replace what is written with this:

#Azureus Perfect Spoof ;)
#By Shu
#No check are being done on what's entered !
#Enter valid version numbers otherwise you'll be detected as Unknown/Fake client
#Example :
#2.5.0.4
#3.0.2.2
#3.0.2.3_B11
#To activate it write azureus.spoof.boolean=True
#To deactivate it write azureus.spoof.boolean=False
azureus.spoof.boolean=True
azureus.spoof.value=3.1.0.0

now everyone will think that you're using that version of azureus. (this feature was awesome when DDJ hack wasn't available.)

Vonb3ta
25.07.08, 11:32
Thx a lot, will use when I start downloading, however does this work on trackers ? or can they detect this mod?
As long as I dnt stay greedy, what is the probability of getting caught?

Manas
25.07.08, 12:27
This mod is undetectable. Use it wisely and you'll never be caught :wink:

Vonb3ta
25.07.08, 21:27
sweet then,
just 1 more question (lol)
do you have to keep updating these mods and do trackers update to block these out?

anon
25.07.08, 21:43
do you have to keep updating these mods

to update them to the latest core (general changes from the official azureus), fix bugs and sometimes add new features.

and do trackers update to block these out?

they can't know you're using the hack (unless you fake extremely high uploads for example), it's undetectable as it sends everything as the core version of azureus it's based on would :wink:

hitman
25.07.08, 21:43
sweet then,
do you have to keep updating these mods and do trackers update to block these out?

well tracker can block the original azureus but not a specific mod. you dont need to update but it is only one file that you have to replace and at all its good to have the newest version

Manas
25.07.08, 23:04
sweet then,

You can also take a look at the changelog. If you think the updates aren't worth the download don't download it. But as already mentioned, newer is generally better :wink:

well tracker can block the original azureus...

Yes, and if this is the case just spoof another version with the clientspoof file in your Azureus directory (open with texteditor to edit, guidelines are in it).

anon
25.07.08, 23:11
"well tracker can block the original azureus..."
Yes, and if this is the case just spoof another version with the clientspoof file in your Azureus directory (open with texteditor to edit, guidelines are in it).

I think hitman may have also meant that the tracker could ban the Azureus client entirely (like Thaibits has done (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/banning-all-azureus-clients-3053/)) :smile:

hitman
25.07.08, 23:24
of course i mean the original unmodedded client :biggrin:

Manas
25.07.08, 23:49
I think hitman may have also meant that the tracker could ban the Azureus client entirely (like Thaibits has done (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/banning-all-azureus-clients-3053/)) :smile:

Yeah, but that's very rare.... There are only very few trackers which banned it completely. Remember that Azureus is a very popular client right after uTorrent :wink:

of course i mean the original unmodedded client

Yes, that was clear...

anon
25.07.08, 23:52
Remember that Azureus is a very popular client right after uTorrent :wink:

It is probably the most popular client after uT :biggrin:

CindyVer
26.07.08, 00:03
I do not agree .. look at most peer/seeder lists at higher level trackers and Azureus is not used very much nowadays.

anon
26.07.08, 00:12
look at most peer/seeder lists at higher level trackers and Azureus is not used very much nowadays.

what are the most used clients in those trackers? :)

hitman
26.07.08, 00:14
utorrent for sure :biggrin:

anon
26.07.08, 00:16
well, you can always count with uT. very small, simple to use, fast, and does its task well :tongue:

Manas
26.07.08, 00:32
utorrent for sure :biggrin:

Of course uTorrent, but that's not the point. We spoke about the second mostly used client... and that might be Azureus.

It doesn't matter anyway...
And if you speak about high level trackers you have to consider a huge amount of seedbox users- and for them uTorrent is just the better choice.

hitman
26.07.08, 12:39
well i think that there is no clear second client after utorrent. azureus is still quite good but it is loosing more and more popularity i would say that after utorrent there are clients like azureus, bittornado, bitcomet and other clients like halite but i cant see a clear second place.

Manas
26.07.08, 13:05
Hehehe. Sorry, I was a little bored. Here's a screenshot of the clients of two trackers of three torrents:

http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/8449/clientstm1.png

I know that this screenshot is not very convincing but at least we get to see the incredible dominance of uTorrent... :biggrin:

I think Azuerus is widely spread among public users or legal bittorrent users but not among private tracker users....

Aurion
26.07.08, 15:43
I think Azuerus is widely spread among public users or legal bittorrent users but not among private tracker users....

you are 100% right Manas,but wait a second,if we are gonna talk about general usage of Bittorrent clients then u should consider the Cheating Process done by most users lately which on the other hand would make Azureus a prime choice for any p2per who float around private trackers even !! for me (for example) I always use uT for downloading ONLY which means I always use Azureus if I wanted to fix my ratio so that would make Azureus takes the same level of priority as uT does to most p2pers :top:

anon
26.07.08, 19:40
you are 100% right Manas,but wait a second,if we are gonna talk about general usage of Bittorrent clients then u should consider the Cheating Process done by most users lately which on the other hand would make Azureus a prime choice for any p2per who float around private trackers even !!

yes, but uT comes in very handy for seedboxers in high level trackers; they don't need to cheat because with a Sbox you'll see your ratio rise very quickly on new releases, and Sboxers paying for that, so why cheating? :biggrin:

and the Azureus hack has a (tracker only) uTorrent spoof by plugin :biggrin: (I don't know if it's safe to use it in high-level trackers though, as peers will see your real client)

Edit: of course there are "legal" Azureus users in trackers, but not that many if we compare the amount with that of uTorrent-ers (Manas screenshot, heh :smile:). And as hitman said, there's no clear runner-up to uT; we can know the number of downloads (and possibly installs) for each client, but a download/installation doesn't really guarantee that client will be still used in the long-run (if at all).

potenza
02.08.08, 18:03
i wonder whats the best settings to avoid detecting ?please tell me.
regards

anon
02.08.08, 18:27
They depend on a variety of factors, like your connection, the specific .torrent and the tracker, etc... Just look at the 1st page; Speed mode++ is probably the best option once you know how to use it :top:

kirkedir
02.08.08, 19:16
thank u bro,but i need more information.
what is ''use the swarm avarage speed as fake upload speed'' ?

Should be obvious, the upload will be suited to the other upload speeds.
i dont understand this.what does it do?whats its job?is it safe than typing manuel fake upload values?
(my english may be suck,please look at the caps)
which are the better and safer;
''use the swarm avarage speed as fake upload speed'' or that:
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/8510/20080802202044tq1.png (http://imageshack.us)
http://img158.imageshack.us/img158/8510/20080802202044tq1.513370f1fb.jpg (http://g.imageshack.us/g.php?h=158&i=20080802202044tq1.png)
and;
how i should use ''fake upload speed mode''?
must i select especially ''intelligent mode'' and ''use the swarm avarage speed as fake upload speed'' for more safer faking ?
thanks again,regards.

anon
02.08.08, 19:26
I have made a post in the Azureus hack thread (click here to see it) (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/azureus-vuze-sb-innovation-hack-3-1-1-1-306_b05_ddj-beta-4226-post34760/#post34760), I think it answers all your questions :smile:

miyukk
05.08.08, 16:18
thank you very much :smile:
i have problens trying setup this cheat client

khalid
29.08.08, 18:16
thanks bro i want to download shumod can you pm me the link and thanks alot

anon
29.08.08, 20:10
@khalid: no need to PM you the link... it can be found here. (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f41/azureus-vuze-sb-innovation-hack-3-1-1-1-306_b05_ddj-beta-4226/)

kazuya
10.09.08, 11:07
I was wondering what if i have 100kB real upload speed(God bless me if i get it one day),is it safe to cheat then even higher speeds?if yes till what speed?because with real 20kB,100kB fake gets suspicious at some trackers,so what about if it was real upload

yoco
10.09.08, 11:59
@kazuya

I have about 120 kB/s upload speed. In azureus I put my fake upload speed betwen 90-120 kB/s. I know it takes some time to reach ratio 1.1 on trackers (on the ones that is really necessary), if the files are bigger than 10GB I simply use "show as seeder" cheat.
But I have to say I never tried with higher speed, cuz once when I had 50kB/s i cheated with more than 100kB/s and almost get caught. So I guess it's up to you.

kazuya
10.09.08, 17:20
I dont no if you get me right but i was thinking if i had dsl line 16000/756 kbps(now i have 2000/256, and fake up to 100kB).So with this faster line speed would be about 100 real.Can you then still fake with higher speed?I mean can you now put 200 without no problems?

anon
10.09.08, 21:44
It'd depend on the tracker. In some it's safe, others may ask you for a speed test, etc.
Others may also have more aggresive scripts. Maybe it's better if you post about this -specifying what tracker you mean- at the cheating experiences thread :top:

anon
15.09.08, 19:49
It's for the client spoof by plugin to emulate other non-Azureus clients (only to the tracker)...

You shouldn't use it unless the tracker has banned Azureus entirely, since it'll show the emulated client to the tracker but not to peers.

shoulder
15.09.08, 22:33
AFAIK it's shown to the tracker and to the peers. :wink:

yoco
30.10.08, 19:19
Are there suppose to be pictures in 1st post?

anon
30.10.08, 19:21
And there are pictures indeed - make sure your ad or IP blocker isn't preventing them from being shown.

yoco
30.10.08, 19:22
I don't think I have either even on my PC. I know there were when I first saw this topic

anon
30.10.08, 19:32
I have uploaded the pics to BayImg, check if you can see them:

Shu Hack 1 (http://bayimg.com/lalBNAabl) (direct link (http://bayimg.com/image/lalbnaabl.jpg))
Shu Hack 2 (http://bayimg.com/lAlboAaBl) (direct link (http://bayimg.com/image/lalboaabl.jpg))

yoco
30.10.08, 19:41
I can see these two pics

travy92
08.11.08, 15:20
^^, download goinggg so slow... 20kb/s. Any way to increase the speed? My settings are the same as anon's.

anon
08.11.08, 15:42
The Mod's settings are to fake the reported upload to the tracker - there's no way to make them speed up your download (unless you have no-upload enabled, disable it).

You can try good settings (http://azureuswiki.com/index.php/Good_settings) though:
Azureus U/L settings calculator (http://infinite-source.de/az/az-calc.html)

Remember that it all depends on the swarm, so if there are 2 seeders and 1 leecher, or 1000 seeders but 8000 peers you'll most likely won't be able to max out your download.

Also, with "the same as anon's", do you mean my sample Speed mode++ settings? Those aren't but an example and not the ones I use.

travy92
09.11.08, 01:35
Umm, then which ones do you use :D.
Because I really need good download speeeds!
Thanks.

anon
09.11.08, 16:08
Umm, then which ones do you use :D.

I can't tell you my fake settings, because they're secret and will not increase your download speed anyway, but these are my network settings - use them as a rough guideline:

Connection:

TCP and UDP listen port: anything between 49152 and 65535
Prefer UDP connections: enabled

Connection -> Advanced Network Settings

Max half-open connections: 50

Transfer:

Max upload speed: 16kB/s
Max upload speed when seeding only: 22kB/s
Max upload slots per torrent: 2
Max connections per torrent: 40
Max global connections: 200

Connection -> Auto-Speed

Both disabled

Files

Fast Resume: enabled

Update resume data every: 15 minutes
Maximum peers to save: 35 per torrent

Files -> Performance Options

Friendly hash checking: enabled

Enable disk cache: enabled

Size of disk cache in MB: 4
Maximum write requests queued (in MB): 1
Maximum read requests queued (in MB): 1

Tracker -> Client

Send Java version and OS name: disabled
Limit the number of peers the tracker may return: 100
Minimum time between tracker announces in seconds: 60

Luisillo
01.12.08, 19:35
Just remember, when the file has finished download the file, open the fake tab again and uncheck cheat gradually to cheat at max speed!

BTW, why you use UDP connections:

Connection:

* TCP and UDP listen port: anything between 49152 and 65535
* Prefer UDP connections: enabled

anon
01.12.08, 19:40
Intelligent mode "ramps" your upload from low to high according the % of the torrent you have. When you hit 100%, having it enabled or disabled is the same. :smile:

CindyVer
02.12.08, 10:14
BTW, why you use UDP connections:

It is better to avoid ISP-throttling and capping!

anon
02.12.08, 12:28
It is better to avoid ISP-throttling and capping!

Correct. They are also somewhat faster.

Tinkle
14.12.08, 08:42
my special thanks to manas for taking out time to create a gud expalnatory tutorial
i cud realy use shu mod with ease after going thoroughly through this tutorial
i wud say it is must to read this tutorial b4 making ny speedy changes to shu mod for cheat ,
also it is advisable to keep intelligent mode on on high level trackers since it uploads in realy controlled manner there by grabbing least attention of trackers and moderators
just one thing nevr be greedy while cheating controlled and proper cheating is always better than nything else
:klatsch_3::top:

RUBBER
22.12.08, 17:28
i have try it many times but no sucess hei guys what you think about this options ?? they doesn´t work very well can you help me

i want to report to tracker ex. 100mb of dow and 120 mb for up and no entry in SnatchList and apear like leecher more or less like this if you have some best opcion tell me

http://e.imagehost.org/0676/ssbsbsbsbsboki.jpg

http://e.imagehost.org/0087/hummmkooki.jpg

anon
22.12.08, 17:56
Moved to the Shu tutorial thread. :wink:

I recommend you untick "on every update try to add x peers", since the most basic scripts can detect it. Furthermore, be careful with "no download report to peers" - they'll still see you download.

Your other settings look fine, but remember this varies from tracker to tracker.

RUBBER
22.12.08, 18:08
I recommend you untick "on every update try to add x peers", since the most basic scripts can detect it.

please explain it this better :confused:

Furthermore, be careful with "no download report to peers" - they'll still see you download.

so is better if i untick this = like this
http://e.imagehost.org/0910/ytyokiokioki.jpg

i have dow one file and azureus is still seeding and said ETA 7 days lol is to much time isn´t ??

:top::top:

anon
22.12.08, 18:11
please explain it this better :confused:

Just untick the option like you did with "no download report to peers" :top:

so is better if i untick this = like this
http://e.imagehost.org/0910/ytyokiokioki.jpg

i have dow one file and azureus is still seeding and said ETA 7 days lol is to much time isn´t ??

It is, but the "no DL report..." option doesn't have control over that anyway - we could even say it reduces your speed, as you're constantly stating to be a newly arrived peer with nothing to offer.

RUBBER
23.12.08, 03:21
i am still testting :biggrin:

now i am using the

13.)
That’s the popular "No Report" function.

a.)
You will always be shown as a leecher with 0% download. Tip: Remove the torrent after your download at once, because it is very suspicious to be a leecher with 0% for a long time, especially when you are the last and only leecher.

in the tracker i use this i apear in to Snatch List :mad2:

i don´t want to apear in to Snatch List what can i do to not apear ?

also the NAT is in to another color is not green http://e.imagehost.org/0338/aaaaaokiokioki.jpg this is ok coz No Report function is that it

:top:

shoulder
23.12.08, 12:15
i don´t want to apear in to Snatch List what can i do to not apear ?
Enable this option. :wink2:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3355

also the NAT is in to another color is not green http://e.imagehost.org/0338/aaaaaokiokioki.jpg this is ok coz No Report function is that it
NAT isn't a problem caused by this mod.

I guess you have a router.
Did you forward the port Azureus is using?

Manas
23.12.08, 13:24
If you need help with enabling ports, just go to

PortForward.com - Free Help Setting up Your Router or Firewall (http://portforward.com/)

RUBBER
23.12.08, 15:29
i have done this http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3355 and it works only Snatch List from the torrent if you click in your name and them Snatch List > Show List you will see the torrent there

and yesterday i use another seetings and the NAT was ok i do not mess in the router firewall ports they are the same and sometimes the NAT is green and grey also red the only thing i have chang was no report

:top:

shoulder
23.12.08, 15:44
You mean your torrent history, which is logged on some tracker.

The torrent appears there most likely as soon as you send the "started" flag. :wink2:

RUBBER
23.12.08, 16:25
the ports are ok as you can see

http://e.imagehost.org/0684/NAT_okidoki.jpg

and them apear this
http://e.imagehost.org/0428/aswokiokioki_12345.jpg

also the firewall have permission

Manas
23.12.08, 16:38
Did you check whether you forwarded the ports for the right IP?
That mistake happened to me several times.

If it's still not working, try other clients to see if you're really not connectable... :wink:

anon
23.12.08, 16:54
@RUBBER: so you mean the "other" kind of snatchlist (the one that contains your whole torrent history, and not just the completed ones, like Waffles' for example). It's impossible not to appear on it, as making just one announce (which you need to do to get peers) is enough for it to record your activity.

Regarding your NAT problem, as long as the NAT test says you're not firewalled, you aren't. I'd recommend you use ports inside the 49152-65535 range, and different ones for TCP and UDP (make sure you also forward them). Also make sure your router's built-in firewall isn't blocking them because of detecting a false intrusion - P2P traffic often looks like the "short fragments" attack to aggresive firewalls.

Edit: also check what Manas said (I don't have a router so I'm not too experienced about them), and make sure you don't use DMZ instead of port forwarding - it can mangle packets and cause torrents to stick at 99% forever.

RUBBER
23.12.08, 18:01
that snatchlist is the whole torrent history i didnt know that :redface: i will be baned for sure :biggrin:

also i have 4 plugins in red as you can see 2 are DHT they are ok but the another 2 i don´t know if is to be that way

http://e.imagehost.org/0546/pluginsokiokioki.jpg

i try this settings and i have donw 40 mb and it was report to tracker 4 mb dowl and 0 upl

http://e.imagehost.org/0593/1_21.jpg
http://e.imagehost.org/0906/2_6.jpg

:smile:

anon
23.12.08, 18:07
i will be baned for sure :biggrin:

Depends on the tracker :tongue:

also i have 4 plugins in red as you can see 2 are DHT they are ok but the another 2 i don´t know if is to be that way

http://e.imagehost.org/0546/pluginsokiokioki.jpg

If you use Azureus only to download from private trackers, it's good that you've disabled the DDB to reduce overhead, as you won't need it.

i try this settings and i have donw 40 mb and it was report to tracker 4 mb dowl and 0 upl

http://e.imagehost.org/0593/1_21.jpg
http://e.imagehost.org/0906/2_6.jpg

You're using Ratio mode - remember it'll fake at whatever speed is needed to reach your target ratio. Also, you haven't disabled "in every update try to add x peers", which with that fixed value can be detected. Furthermore, you should enable the perfect spoof to spoof v4.0.0.4, to avoid drawing attention with your old build...

RUBBER
23.12.08, 18:17
Furthermore, you should enable the perfect spoof to spoof v4.0.0.4, to avoid drawing attention with your old build...

sorry but where i can find that ??

thx i know i am pain in the ass :smile:

anon
23.12.08, 18:20
It's no problem. :thumbsup:

To enable the perfect spoof, close Azureus first, then go to the Vuze directory, open AzureusSpoof.properties, edit it:

#Azureus Perfect Spoof ;)
#By Shu
#No check are being done on what's entered !
#Enter valid version numbers otherwise you'll be detected as Unknown/Fake client
#Example :
#2.5.0.4
#3.0.2.2
#3.0.2.3_B11
#To activate it write azureus.spoof.boolean=True
#To deactivate it write azureus.spoof.boolean=False
azureus.spoof.boolean=True
azureus.spoof.value=4.0.0.4

Save it, and re-open Azureus. You should now see this at Tools -> SB-I Hack:
http://img57.imageshack.us/img57/457/vuze2oq3.gif

This means it's working. :top:

RUBBER
24.12.08, 03:52
for me this is the best setings

14.)

This fake Fake-Modus is calculated by the Down- and Upload ratio.
a.)
Here you can adjust the Fake-Upload Speed with the aid of the Down- and Upload ratio. I wouldn’t recommend this setting, because you have almost no control about your fake upload speed.

yes i agree i don´t have almoust no control about my fake upload speed sometimes i giving 300 kb up :rolleyes2: i try in 3 or 4 trackers and i do not apear in Snatch List :tongue:

if i do not apear in to Snatch List there is non report to the tracker how they know my up speed i think is safe or not ??

:biggrin:

anon
24.12.08, 17:55
yes i agree i don´t have almoust no control about my fake upload speed sometimes i giving 300 kb up :rolleyes2:

That's right, you can no longer control your fake speed - it'll go to whatever extent is needed (50000kB/s is the hard maximum, though). You can imagine that if you jump on a torrent as a seeder with ratio mode on it'll start faking at megabyte-sized speeds, specially if the release is big...

i try in 3 or 4 trackers and i do not apear in Snatch List :tongue:

The snatchlist that shows only your completed torrents, or the "other" one that shows your overall history, as we talked before? :biggrin:

if i do not apear in to Snatch List there is non report to the tracker how they know my up speed i think is safe or not ??

There's no reason for the tracker not getting reported to with ratio mode. You'll still report (fake) upload and download, which shows up in the torrent's peerlist and the tracker's logs.

If you meant the completed torrents snatchlist above, it shouldn't show up as long as you have "don't send completed flag" enabled. If you meant the overall history one, it, and your reports, will still show up even if you have the aforementioned option enabled.

RUBBER
25.12.08, 04:01
so that is not the best option :tongue:

the azureus is very complete have so much options :biggrin:

i have enabled completed flag i like to use that coz i like to do hit run :tongue::biggrin: for that i tink is the best options

Merry Christmas for you :top:

anon
25.12.08, 17:29
so that is not the best option :tongue:

Yes, that's true :tongue: I personally find Speed mode++ the best option. You have full control over every aspect of your fake upload.

i have enabled completed flag i like to use that coz i like to do hit run :tongue::biggrin: for that i tink is the best options

Merry Christmas for you :top:

That's correct: none of the trackers I have used the "don't send completed flag" option on ever detected a Hit&Run (BCG still picks up seeded HnRs, but I think it does the second you send &left=0 without having &uploaded= at least 0.8x of the torrent's size), even with the Hack set to stop the torrent right after it hits 100% :wink:

Merry Christmas :wavey:

Spakk
25.12.08, 20:30
Anon, i have read yesterday this topic but :waeh: i don't have understood if the buttons are checked or not :P because there are many buttons in black but ther is also some button with the CHECK :confused:

Anon......you are a great mod and even ready to help. Tnx for this ! :top:

anon
25.12.08, 20:34
Moved to the Shu tutorial thread. :wink:

The black checkboxes are because of Manas' XP theme - they're otherwise normal, unticked checkboxes.

RUBBER
26.12.08, 00:54
Yes, that's true :tongue: I personally find Speed mode++ the best option. You have full control over every aspect of your fake upload.

yes i like speed mode ++ too

i have try that but i donw the file in 30 minuts but the fake upload was only at 10 % i have too whait 3 or 5 hours to fake up too reach to 100% :rolleyes:

anon
26.12.08, 16:00
i have try that but i donw the file in 30 minuts but the fake upload was only at 10 % i have too whait 3 or 5 hours to fake up too reach to 100% :rolleyes:

I'm pretty sute you had intelligent mode on. In that case, it's an extra protection that makes you harder to detect: the bigger your completed % is, the faster Azureus will fake between your chosen values.

BlackCube
04.04.09, 14:35
Hello everyone :wink:
I have a little problem with waffles.fm. I have downloaded Shu Mod and I want to cheat a little there, but I have already some torrents in the snatchlist and there is written that they were downloaded with utorrent 1.8. If I download with Shu Mod it is not strange that I have an other client? Should I worry?

anon
04.04.09, 18:07
I have already some torrents in the snatchlist and there is written that they were downloaded with utorrent 1.8. If I download with Shu Mod it is not strange that I have an other client? Should I worry?

Yes, it'll be suspicious if an admin notices.

But you could use the Extreme mod to spoof uTorrent 1.8, with "on every update try to add x peers" enabled and set to 200.

BlackCube
04.04.09, 20:47
Yes, it'll be suspicious if an admin notices.

But you could use the Extreme mod to spoof uTorrent 1.8, with "on every update try to add x peers" enabled and set to 200.

Thanks I found the Extreme mod but I have client spoof for uTorrent 1.6. Where I can get the spoof for utorrent 1.8?

anon
04.04.09, 20:49
Discard the spoof plugin - use ghostfucker's perfect spoof from the SB-Innovation Hack panel at Tools -> Options.

BlackCube
05.04.09, 10:45
Ok! I'll try it. But I have one more question, ghostfucker's perfect spoof is safety or not so?

Where I can get the login and password to use shu mod settings from Extreme pack?

hitman
05.04.09, 13:21
login and password are the same as you use for this forum

anon
05.04.09, 18:10
ghostfucker's perfect spoof is safety or not so?

hitman has used the 1.7.7 spoof at Waffles without problems. Just make sure you enable "on every update try to add x peers" and set it to 200. Using a custom ID would be even better.

hitman
05.04.09, 18:45
the next version will have an improved perfect spoof where you not more need to add the 200 peers per update and a few other things.

BlackCube
05.04.09, 20:29
Ok! Thanks for your help, guys :wink: I have configured it like this

hxxp://img119.imageshack.us/img119/9873/magicalsnap200904052124.png and this
hxxp://img119.imageshack.us/img119/4128/magicalsnap200904052122.png

All the settings are ready for waffles? UP speed in normal?

anon
05.04.09, 20:31
I would untick "don't send "completed" flag...", tick "start fake upload when the following..." and set it between 5 and 10%. Otherwise everything looks fine.

Your fake speeds are OK, just make sure the torrent has enough leechers.

BlackCube
05.04.09, 21:28
I'm sorry but my second screenshot was wrong. Settings are like this

hxxp://img212.imageshack.us/img212/2706/magicalsnap200904052220d.png

Should I select "Intelligent Mode" and "Show you as seeder" ?

anon
05.04.09, 21:29
Should I select "Intelligent Mode"

Only when using high speeds.

"Show you as seeder" ?

No!

BlackCube
05.04.09, 21:49
OK! The client is ready :smile:

Tinkle
06.04.09, 04:49
hey anon TL keeps snatchlist
so is it adviceable to use dont send complete flag there
also i use ghostfuckers client spoof of azureus my doubt is which is better old one where i change the spoof through azureus spoof properties or the ghostfucker one
since i wanna know what is the difference between both

anon
06.04.09, 16:00
hey anon TL keeps snatchlist
so is it adviceable to use dont send complete flag there

TL has two snatchlists: one where all &event=completed torrents end up, and another semi-permanent one where every torrent you announce will be listed for a few weeks.

You can bypass the first one (and therefore prevent the tracker from tracing your Hit&Runs) by using the "don't send completed flag" option, but there's no way to avoid appearing in the second one.

Anyway, don't worry, admins is very unlikely to see it.

also i use ghostfuckers client spoof of azureus my doubt is which is better old one where i change the spoof through azureus spoof properties or the ghostfucker one
since i wanna know what is the difference between both

Do you mean using ghostfucker's code to spoof Azureus rather than the .properties file? If so, it's the same.

mancougar
23.04.09, 04:54
hello is it just me or the pics on the tutorial doesn't work? I just got a damage invite and want to make sure I can keep it ^^. Also in general you should never fake if you using a real client like utorrent for downloading?

kazuya
23.04.09, 11:22
it's just you i think:tongue:i can see pics with no prob.its easy on TD to fake,speeds till 160kB/s.and don't be concerned about allowed clients there,i use the newest version of Vuze with no prob even if it in client list isn't allowed,but i see in peer list that also others use it

anon
23.04.09, 18:06
hello is it just me or the pics on the tutorial doesn't work?

Visit my "forum images" album, you can find the pics there.

Also in general you should never fake if you using a real client like utorrent for downloading?

Yes, don't run two clients at the same time.

mancougar
23.04.09, 23:12
Anyway I could get pictures uploaded somewhere else? I can't seem to see them. Even this link http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/anon-albums-forum-images-picture416-user19-pic210-1221783764.png doesn't work and I checked the other links posted on the damage post. where's forum image album?

ImageShack - Image Hosting :: heywb8.gif (http://img253.imageshack.us/my.php?image=heywb8.gif&a=j&ci=254168&rt=8) that the only pic I need?

anon
23.04.09, 23:18
Anyway I could get pictures uploaded somewhere else? I can't seem to see them.

Shu Hack 1:
http://img524.imageshack.us/img524/6782/user5108pic416122539234.th.png (http://img524.imageshack.us/my.php?image=user5108pic416122539234.png)

Shu Hack 2:
http://img179.imageshack.us/img179/7724/user5108pic417122539234.th.png (http://img179.imageshack.us/my.php?image=user5108pic417122539234.png)

mancougar
23.04.09, 23:33
thanks a lot for the quick response I take it I should use these same settings for all torrent sites like TD or TL or blackcat games? what's a good max speed for individual torrent? I saw someone just say 140kb

anon
23.04.09, 23:34
I take it I should use these same settings for all torrent sites like TD or TL or blackcat games?

No!

There are threads in our Talk section about cheating at those trackers. Check them out.

sten
27.04.09, 02:17
I saw someone just say 140kb

i would use less than that, like 60kb/s personally cos so many places dont have good upload on home conns

Snitlev
18.05.09, 13:55
es wäre mal schön wenn das Tut mal jemand für die nicht so englisch sprechenden ins Deutsche übersetzen könnte...

Danke

mfg

ghostfucker
18.05.09, 13:58
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=445

sbrocks
01.07.09, 17:52
i read some , it's too complicated to understand quite well

and plus all the image cannot show...

anon
01.07.09, 19:45
Check the "Forum Images" album in my profile to see the images.

hitman
01.07.09, 20:04
you should see in this post images

http://www.sb-innovation.de/87544-post114.html

sbrocks
03.07.09, 09:27
Check the "Forum Images" album in my profile to see the images.

Invalid Album specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

it seemed doesnt work..

hitman
03.07.09, 14:13
you should be able to see now the images on the first page.

sbrocks
03.07.09, 14:58
the 1st page just dont show any pic here :(

anon
03.07.09, 15:04
I can see them as guest and using another browser. Clear your cache.

sbrocks
03.07.09, 16:38
maybe cuz the image host doesn't work in my country?

anon
03.07.09, 16:39
The images are hosted at SB-I. We don't block any countries.

sbrocks
03.07.09, 17:13
i m using firefox, it just showed me 2 screen shots,
http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/hitman-albums-bilder-picture1915-user5108-pic417-1225392346.png

and

http://www.sb-innovation.de/members/hitman-albums-bilder-picture1914-user5108-pic416-1225392346.png

---------- Post added at 15:13 ---------- Previous post was at 15:12 ----------

after i clear all the cache...

anon
03.07.09, 17:45
Yes, those are all the screenshots in the first post.

sbrocks
03.07.09, 18:07
oh.. it does surprised me

i thought will have more screen shots

anon
03.07.09, 18:08
Remember there's an explanation of every setting below them. More aren't needed :tongue:

sbrocks
03.07.09, 18:23
i will spend some time to go through them
hopefully i could understand....

anon
03.07.09, 18:27
You can also check this megapost to know more about the fake report systems :biggrin:

https://www.sb-innovation.de/82805-post240.html

The "on every update try to add x peers" uTorrent spoof thing is no longer needed.

fakeup
04.01.11, 18:24
Is Shu Mod any better than RM+MR (waffle method) ? Finally I seed with real uTorrent. It's done pretty fast.

How is that different from shu mod cheatting? I mean when i tried to seed with shumod it was quite time consuming with that 24kB/s speeds (it was said to be the safest speed). Imagine trying to fake 1GB it would take ages :)

On the other hand I'm not so sure whether rm+mr (waffles method) is as safe (in terms of being spotted by admins) as shu mod.

I would really appreciate someone's opinion... i tried both but I'm just beginning with shu mod.

anon
04.01.11, 18:26
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=9064
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13781

Read those two.

By the way, Shu Mod isn't the same as the Extreme Mod. As a matter of fact, Shu Mod isn't anymore.

fakeup
04.01.11, 18:37
By the way, Shu Mod isn't the same as the Extreme Mod. As a matter of fact, Shu Mod isn't anymore. I'm sorry i meant Vuze. Isn't vuze better than shu mod?

I've read that tut before.

anon
04.01.11, 18:39
It sure is, considering that what used to be called "Shu Mod" is now named "Abuze Mod" and doesn't have the client spoofing thingy.

---------- Post added at 14:39 ---------- Previous post was at 14:38 ----------

I've read that tut before.

Then why are you asking what you ask in the second paragraph of your other post?

fakeup
04.01.11, 18:45
Then why are you asking what you ask in the second paragraph of your other post? sory man, i had a really crazy day, i meant to say i didn't read that before. That's a great tut you prepared. Class A stuff :D

anon
04.01.11, 18:47
Glad you like it. I spent quite some time writing all that.

Read it thoroughly and your doubts will be cleared. :wsmile: