PDA

View Full Version : Terminator 4

Ostracized
16.07.08, 23:25
Warner Bros. Pictures has revealed the teaser trailer for Terminator Salvation, hitting theaters on May 22, 2009. The sci-fi action-thriller stars Christian Bale, Sam Worthington, Anton Yelchin, Bryce Dallas Howard, Moon Bloodgood, Common, Jadagrace and Helena Bonham Carter.

In the film, set in post-apocalyptic 2018, Bale stars as John Connor, the man fated to lead the human resistance against Skynet and its army of Terminators. But the future Connor was raised to believe in is altered in part by the appearance of Marcus Wright (Worthington), a stranger whose last memory is of being on death row. Connor must decide whether Marcus has been sent from the future, or rescued from the past. As Skynet prepares its final onslaught, Connor and Marcus both embark on an odyssey that takes them into the heart of Skynet's operations, where they uncover the terrible secret behind the possible annihilation of mankind.

Theatrical teaser HERE

hitman
17.07.08, 00:28
looks promising man just imagine how great it would be to see bale and arny in one film :eek3:

zatoicchi
17.07.08, 03:48
christian bale recently has been having some major leading role as an actor.they pick the right person for this movie,T4

yoco
17.07.08, 10:32
Looks awsome, can't wait for the whole trailer. Who can wait another year :biggrin:

Aurion
20.07.08, 19:12
I dont believe they are doing it without Arnold :mad2: that guy ROCKS !! hey left his own touch in this great series from day 1 !! anyway,hope they manage to release it in a super quality

anon
20.07.08, 19:41
I dont believe they are doing it without Arnold :mad2: that guy ROCKS !!

yea, won't be the same without him IMO.

fromas
20.07.08, 20:05
i´m sorry but

No Schwarzenegger, no Terminator

Arnie is the only one:biggrin:

hitman
20.07.08, 20:09
i´m sorry but

No Schwarzenegger, no Terminator

Arnie is the only one:biggrin:

but christian bale could make the film interesting :biggrin:

Aurion
21.07.08, 08:35
yeah maybe man,but wont be that professional & aggressive as Arnold since the idea of being the mighty terminator is sticked to him :wink2:

Manas
21.07.08, 12:31
Why don't you just give hin a chance,:klatsch_3:
Bale is a great actor... maybe he'll be a better terminator than Arny :tongue:

:5585:

Ostracized
21.07.08, 15:04
Bale will play John Connor. Roland Kickinger is anounced to play the terminator model arny was, although in imdb they have listed Josh Brolin (rumored) as "Terminator" too.

yoco
21.07.08, 17:56
I agree without Schwarzi the movie won't be as good, but I believe Bale can make this movie a huge success.
One thing I heard and I don't like (if it's true), that they would kill Connors character and countinue the story with his friend :confused2:

Aurion
22.07.08, 20:47
Why don't you just give hin a chance,:klatsch_3:
Bale is a great actor... maybe he'll be a better terminator than Arny :tongue:

:5585:

LOL yeah maybe,but I dont think so,since Arnold suites the role very much

anon
22.07.08, 21:39
since Arnold suites the role very much

yep; but manas is right, let's see how the new guy does sometimes some change is good :smile:

zatoicchi
23.07.08, 05:18
let's see how the new guy does sometimes some change is good

Bale should do really well as the leading actor , he's a great action star .the role suits him real well

Aurion
23.07.08, 09:07
yeah maybe lets see how he gonna do his part in case if he is really capable to cope with the old series story line & same actions done by Arnold :biggrin:

zatoicchi
23.07.08, 11:57
even if arnold was offered the leading role to T4 to star in, he can't accept it because of his current position as a Politician, conflict of interest

Aurion
23.07.08, 17:52
... his current position as a Politician, conflict of interest

Politician ?? :shockkk!: you got to be kiddin me man !! what position ?

Ostracized
23.07.08, 18:37
He is the Governor of California

zatoicchi
24.07.08, 05:07
Politician ?? you got to be kiddin me man !! what position ?

Lol, he has been in politic for sometime now and as Ostracized have said "He is the current Governor of the state of california".. and he's probably be running again for governor in the next eclection

Aurion
24.07.08, 21:26
LOL :shockkk!: u got be kidding dude,I didnt know that for ever !! so he retired doing any more movies :rolleyes2: this SUX man

100%
14.03.09, 20:50
Official Trailer #3 (HD):

YouTube - Terminator Salvation Official Real HD Trailer #3 New!

Snitlev
14.03.09, 22:43
The Topic Trailer is stopped ! Here an other Trailer YouTube - Terminator 4 Salvation teaser trailer 2009 official (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VYc3vOmof_8)

and the best Trailer YouTube - Terminator Salvation - Trailer #2 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aRwby_vjg88&feature=related)

Christian Bale are one of the best actor! I love him in at the movie "American Psycho"

YouTube - american psycho trailer (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jVNmgHKweU)

best regards

cola681
18.03.09, 18:06
i wanna see this movie so bad!! still im affraid of a disapointment.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
18.03.09, 18:20
The Only one Movie that i want to see badly on this year.:klatsch_3:
Actually i believe that Arnold it's to old to play in movies right now and the man want to keep his reputation .
Just an example : The Last Rocky Movie it was a total fiasco because Stallone it's to old now and that will happened with all Great Actors from the past.Some rolls you can't play anymore with the same skills that you have played when you where young.

xooox
25.03.09, 16:02
I think no Arnold no Terminator, that's classic of classic

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
25.03.09, 17:08
Whe Have to Clone Arnold to be immortal :smile:
Anyway I'm looking forward to see T4.

thejohnlola
28.03.09, 15:31
Without arnold no terminator possible

100%
09.05.09, 22:01
Exclusive 4 Minute Clip

YouTube - NEW ! TERMINATOR SALVATION 4 MINUTE TRAILER !

Release Date: 21 May 2009

slikrapid
09.05.09, 22:59
T2 was the ultimate Terminator movie :cool:

anyone trying to replicate Arnie's performance will have a hard time doing it, Bale has a different role, hopefully not too 'wooden' as in Batman

from the looks of it, might be similar to transformers (considering the machines)

it would be great if they gave Arnie at least a cameo, something like:

'suddenly a terminator appears from nowhere adjusting his aim with a sinister grin'
Terminator (Arnie): 'hasta la vista b...'
'then a blast rips him apart and the camera zooms to Connor holding a big smoking gun'
Connor: 'not this time'!
:klatsch_3:

RUBBER
10.05.09, 16:23
don´t have Arnie's :mad2: never the less will be good

Xardas
12.05.09, 21:06
I think the movie will be great but still it would have been great to have Arnie too.

yoco
12.05.09, 23:27
I think I read somewhere that Arnie should have a cameo, but only as a robot!

Kuhrglocke
15.05.09, 23:58
It looks EPIC!
I have watched Terminator 1 and 3, I'll watch the 2nd one right now, but IMDB days, the third one wasn't so good... I hope the 4th one will be better, without arnie.... -.-

DarkSaint
16.05.09, 01:12
dam no arnold...still prefer to watch with arnold tho :D