PDA

View Full Version : How did you find out about SB-I?

anon
16.07.08, 19:36
title says it all... :biggrin:

i have posted my story in the "age of the forum?" (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f51/age-forum-3684/) thread ^^

i was looking for uTorrent leecher mods and the SBI expansion leecherpack appears in the first page, so i enter the thread and make an account here to check it out, but i remember something came up so i had to take care of that 1st and that made me forget about browsing the board... :S a few months later i remember i had an account here so i login with it and start posting :biggrin:

now share yours :top:

hitman
16.07.08, 21:14
well the forum found me by invite :biggrin:

zatoicchi
16.07.08, 21:16
I found RB forums and then someone mention sbi in the forums and so the rest is history..home sweet home.....

Manas
16.07.08, 21:57
A very good friend contacted me and told me about the forum- I guess you all know him- Rebound :biggrin: :top: :wink:

:lovesbi:

yoco
17.07.08, 09:30
DigitalDJ showed the way :top:

Ostracized
17.07.08, 10:24
From the DDJ homepage

Options
17.07.08, 17:06
From Google, When I was searching for Best Torrent Forum..
And "Best Invite Forum" Thread showed up. I think I would add SB-I in that Thread :tongue:

divlord
19.07.08, 22:43
I found it by google search

anon
19.07.08, 22:48
what did you google for?

Aurion
20.07.08, 18:04
Well,its kinda complicated but I will keep it brief ! actually I was off for about 9 months way from EDM Scene (my fave part of my whole life) then I got back after a while (since u know everyone must feel something back to whatever he used to love),anyway,I used to have an account @ TT (got it way hard) & I remembered having that first Shu Mod ever made (got it from a friend of mine by coincidence),so I wanted to get my gear back up for my next mission :biggrin: so I found that seba forum (sorry guys,did not know that he is a Fucker :mad2: back then),and came across the mighty name of SB-I in one of the replies,so now guess what,im a big SB-I Addict !! :top:

Duvaris
03.08.08, 05:06
I found it with a Google search. :smile:

Manas
03.08.08, 10:36
I found it with a Google search. :smile:

Please guys, google is not a precise answer. Please tell us what you were googling for :wink:

Logitech
03.08.08, 10:47
I was using GreedyTorrent, but how longer I used it how more I became in doubt how long will it take to be banned?
GreedyTorrent can be easily detected so I was searching on google with the keywords "ratio fake (with something else but i don't know that anymore)".
I came across 00de forum and they where all talking about shu mod.
So I back to google searching for shu mod. Came on the official site noticed that the only good options you need to be vip. So I back to google and search for "Hacked shu mod".
Then the site of FUCK SEBA was there. I entered the site went to the home page and saw that there where two shu mods.
1. He made "himself" vuze abuze mod.
2. DDJ SB-I (If it's correct what they are saying about SEBA this was probably the only mod he gave credits for:P")

I didn't know witch one to chose so I googled them both.
And so that was my quite long story of how I became a member of this board.

xarda
05.08.08, 03:07
I typed in shu mod (in google) and I got 00de--->then i saw digital start his own website..then i got redirected here I guess digital joined up with you guys..and boom.

Aurion
06.08.08, 21:10
2. DDJ SB-I (If it's correct what they are saying about SEBA this was probably the only mod he gave credits for:P")

WTF !! do u mean,he gave DDJ Shu Mod credits or been given credits for stealing it ?? since that FUCKER is a sicka44 stealer who just love to grab others works :icon_angry[1]::baeh:

anon
06.08.08, 21:24
@Logitech: seba14 only gives "credits" if the modder's name and SB-I's URL is shown in the mods/tools and he can't hex-edit them to change those references to his blog's address. :mad2: Just look at my RSD translation, he changed the titlebar to spam his blog's URL before I started to release its EXE protected. :mad2:

And one way or the other, he'll always make money for the ads & popups you see on his site, and the user cash links you have to click before being redirected to a download page. All of this without any coding skills and at the expense of our (and other) coders/modders who release the mods for free for anyone to download. :icon_angry[1]:

But this is by no means an attack to you; I'm really glad you found and joined the board, and wish you a lot of fun with it :top:

Logitech
06.08.08, 21:33
Like what you can see on this link.
Hacked Shu Mod by DDJ, but he did changed the password to seba14.

direkt link deleted sry for that

anon
06.08.08, 21:41
Yea, I have seen it. And he earns $$$ every time you click every link in his blog. :mad2:
Anyway, as hitman said, we're doing our fight against him, this isn't over.

And please remove the link from your post to avoid making seba get more traffic and climb up in Google. :smile:

hitman
06.08.08, 22:20
i give you the reason why he gives sometimes credits its because he cant change the mod to add his own name this is the reason why. just read the comments most user thinks he is building the mods :rolleyes2:

hehe a few weeks ago he was so desperated that he even uploaded ddjs last mod with the fuck splash :biggrin: his mind is only behind money thats all

anon
06.08.08, 22:24
just read the comments most user thinks he is building the mods :rolleyes2:

Yep, you see things like "keep up the good work seba", "seba we love you" (:pukey:), "seba can you add this to the mod", "seba please add no-upload to your utorrents", etc... :rolleyes2:

hehe a few weeks ago he was so desperated that he even uploaded ddjs last mod with the fuck splash :biggrin:

I guess seba fanboys reacted as if they had seen a shock site for the first time when they noticed that :eek3: :biggrin:

Logitech
07.08.08, 13:19
Yea, I have seen it. And he earns $$$ every time you click every link in his blog. :mad2:
Anyway, as hitman said, we're doing our fight against him, this isn't over.

And please remove the link from your post to avoid making seba get more traffic and climb up in Google. :smile:

Sorry didn't knew that he earned money, because people are clicking on his link.

@Hitman, Thanks for removing the link.

And did he really uploaded a mod with the Fuck Seba splash?
If he did he's pretty stupid and desperate, maybe he should learn to code to avoid that kind of shameful actions xD.

Seba get his leeched mods from here, but do the admins don't know what his account is?

anon
07.08.08, 18:16
And did he really uploaded a mod with the Fuck Seba splash?
If he did he's pretty stupid and desperate ...

Oh yes, he did :biggrin: It's no wonder a blog and eMule mod called "Fuck Seba14" exist... he didn't steal the latter of course. :wink:

Seba get his leeched mods from here, but do the admins don't know what his account is?

I'm sure they do, but what do you want them to do about it? It takes less than 5 minutes to re-register behind a proxy using a disposable address. :mad2:

Aurion
09.08.08, 19:32
@anon: Well,LOL let him cash in off of those silly Ads,I dont think he would be able to run his Blog once again since we moved to our next .exe protection scenario so lets see how his fans will react to delayed hack versions of shu mod :tongue:

toolboy22
09.08.08, 19:40
google'd it!:wink:

anon
09.08.08, 20:36
@Reppy: he won't be able to hex-edit our mods for sure. Plus if we add a nice "fck seba" as in the latest DDJ hack... :tongue:

@toolboy22: please tell us what you googled :wink:

sonalidreamz
10.08.08, 15:03
from seba14. Initially i thought he was the creator but when i knew that he was only a stealer i came here

XeoN
20.08.08, 08:58
a friend linked a bit ago, just now taking a good look around :)

Aurion
22.08.08, 23:51
a friend linked a bit ago, just now taking a good look around :)

Just try to hang out in here often,I guarantee 100% u would like that place here,where artists come occasionally to shape up their cheating talents :top:

smithmitchelle
02.09.08, 07:13
[FONT="Arial Black"]

My ISP (cogeco) throttles my upload speeds to around 5-10kb. To maintain a ratio of 1:1 after downloading a game backup it would take 10-25 days to get it up to that ratio.

After constantly encountering this problem and tracker moderators warning/banning me I tried everything possible to work around my ISPs throttle scripts. Their advice of donate for ratio did not interest me either.

After much searching and evaluation, SB-I is my preffered forum regarding mods/hacks

Thank you in advance to everyone that helps pitch in to this community.:top:

thomahe
03.09.08, 22:45
From the DDJ homepage

Aurion
04.09.08, 15:50
From the DDJ homepage

can you please mention what exactly did you do to reach SB-I's homepage ??

AcidBurns
11.09.08, 10:48
i found sb innovations via google... (but not with chrome :D :D)

user132
11.09.08, 12:19
via google searching for rs tools

miracar91
14.09.08, 19:00
On Google im looking for BitTorrent Mods & Tools.

Aurion
19.09.08, 22:59
Welcome !! guys on board,hope you have fun & extra cheating skills while being on SB,just try to hang around for more fun :top:

chibasan
25.09.08, 09:18
i was seeking sct found here. it is awesome forum in here. looks good for the community

Aurion
30.09.08, 00:36
Welcome !! :top: all of you guys in here,just NJoy the ride & try to stab active as much as you can since Surprises are Endless :wink:

xDoomshade
21.10.08, 04:52
I found this place searching google for something like "hacked shu mod" and then well browsed around and seen much more than that here. :smile:

divlord
21.10.08, 05:26
I found this place searching google for something like "hacked shu mod" and then well browsed around and seen much more than that here. :smile:

I guess the new mods and the design makes everybody stay here. Its correct for at least me.

Aurion
25.10.08, 20:35
Good to have nice people here with us guys ! :top:

Snitlev
31.10.08, 04:14
it's a long story, but I'm tell you the short story;-P I was banned from the 00de Forum (http://forum.00de.de/) but I'm not a bad User! My Friends from this Forum where banned.too and I go with them to the best Forum / http://www.sb-innovation.de/ and now... I'm happy ( sorry for my bad English)...

@all Have a nice Day ;-)

Pickle
08.11.08, 05:13
born with it :)

Aurion
12.11.08, 01:03
LOL we share the same funny criminal sharing soul Pickle :tongue: I guess.

mike
15.11.08, 01:00
title says it all... :biggrin:

i have posted my story in the "age of the forum?" (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f51/age-forum-3684/) thread ^^

now share yours :top:

Hmmm well I was looking for info and updates for RM in the moofdev forum (can I say that here?) and I came across a post that mentioned a great new site with all sorts of mods for different torrent clients! (which site is that do you think? :top:)

So here I am and Im glad, I was getting lonely there it was like a ghost town!

:tongue:

Grambo
15.11.08, 13:45
Hello everyone.
I was reading an article about hacked utorrent mods at Filesharefreak. There was a link to U-traitor.

anon
16.11.08, 20:14
Yes, that FSF article gave us quite a bit of exposure. :tongue:

Although they used the Multi uTorrent mods while uploading at full speed. This way they achieved huge, overly detectable uploaded amounts in a bad attempt to discourage people to cheat. They could have grabbed the Shu Mod along sensible settings and fake upload rates, and use it at the higher-level trackers... :wink:

Aurion
17.11.08, 21:50
Yes, that FSF article gave us quite a bit of exposure. :tongue:

Although they used the Multi uTorrent mods while uploading at full speed. This way they achieved huge, overly detectable uploaded amounts in a bad attempt to discourage people to cheat. They could have grabbed the Shu Mod along sensible settings and fake upload rates, and use it at the higher-level trackers... :wink:

lol,that's why I guess they stopped writing more articles or even following up such a very vital issue that could have lead to further striking improvements on trackers end,instead they've just got desperate knowing the fact that it's not that easy to hunt a Shu mod player.... :tongue:

anon
17.11.08, 22:18
Yes, that's right, and I thought so today. Would love to see another article about "ratio hacking" where our most undetectable tool is used wisely :wink: - and not where the Multi uTorrent mods, or Faze with its multiplier set to 50x are used while uploading at full speed :rolleyes2:, then the article's author wonders how he got 320GB of fake upload. :tongue:

Se7Ven
17.11.08, 23:40
hi dudes ...a friend big fat hacker.show mi the way.....before i was in the 00de Forum and seba ....moofdev and a lot of other planetsystems ....but now i i am here and i find my second home ...in the universe......thank you for this warm place:top:

shoulder
18.11.08, 21:46
Well, I didn't tell my story already. :biggrin:

I don't remember very well since when I registered I didn't know anyone here and I wasn't going to become a mod. :tongue:
But I guess I searched for some mods by google, and so I found my way to this forum. :smile:

xixifrank
23.12.08, 16:13
well, i have pointed this in another post..

at first i only know seba,once downloaded a mod from it.and see a icon"SBI"

then i find SBI forum~~~

Aurion
26.12.08, 01:51
Yeah,most of our users,knew us from our stolen mods by the fucker seba upon leeching them off his forum...anyway,I guess it's nice to see you guys back home where originals are purely made!

anon
26.12.08, 17:24
at first i only know seba,once downloaded a mod from it.and see a icon"SBI"

Yes, seba couldn't unpack the old SBI-Leecher mods. :wink:

Tekrader
26.12.08, 20:33
Hi,
like many others I downloaded a SBI mod off of Seba's website.

Regards

pi_1st
27.12.08, 22:54
i know SBI from ratiomaster tool

which in turn i got from searching with google

torrentguy
28.12.08, 01:06
I googled torrent invites :)

Rabia14
28.12.08, 18:34
i also googled torrent invites.

Aurion
28.12.08, 23:55
@Rabia14 & torrentguy : What exactly the type of results that came back ?

dHV4
06.01.09, 11:15
I was looking(googling) for Leecher Mods for Utorrent.

Aurion
06.01.09, 21:03
nice to know it was just a simple drill that got you in here :tongue: Welcome guys!

Buffybot
07.01.09, 16:11
I was searching a emule mod in yahoo and I found this great forum

mmmmm
22.02.09, 13:51
I found RB forums and then someone mention sbi in the forums and so the rest is history..home sweet home.....

me too the same

czullo
22.02.09, 14:13
from seba14 site :D

splicer
22.02.09, 16:27
At first I was lurking on the NRPG RM forums, and saw posts about Azureus Hack by DDJ, and was curious. Googled it and found this wonderful place.

Fingertip
25.02.09, 02:54
A Google search.

garv172
25.02.09, 08:30
google search!!!

anon
25.02.09, 18:22
A Google search.

google search!!!

It'd help us if you posted what you were looking for, and which keywords you used, if you remember.

SBfreak
28.02.09, 19:20
A tracker admin had this site on his homepage:tongue:.Pretty strange but I am glad I clicked the link

Butcho
28.02.09, 19:58
Thats really nice if a tracker link our site....:tongue:

slikrapid
04.03.09, 20:26
afai remember it was one (or both) of these two things:

1. looking for a RS automated downloader and someone mentioned RS Downloader among others

btw. still using this great tool

2. looking for a utorrent ratio booster, found out about RM among others

btw. not using it anymore since there are better tools out there (more accurately in here :klatsch_3:)

and the starting point for all the searches was as expected google

alanine
05.03.09, 16:50
I saw a link on fileshare (/filesharefreak.com/2008/08/11/private-tracker-ratio-hacking-busted-myth-or-reality/)

when reading an article on spoofing ratios on private trackers
me thinks :D

anon
05.03.09, 16:52
Was it at FSF? :tongue:

Welcome to :sb-innovation:, I hope you have a good stay. :top:

ypod
05.03.09, 17:18
google search (http://www.google.md/search?hl=mo&client=firefox-a&channel=s&rls=org.mozilla%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&hs=Asv&q=utorrent+fake+mod&btnG=Caut%C4%83) the 10th result :biggrin:

thelonelyone
06.03.09, 18:23
i found it when i search keyword azureus in website "rapidshare search"

i think so !!

sisonvher
07.03.09, 19:49
I asked my friend "Google" where is the best site, which I can find good staff's and useful things. Then he refer this to me. Great! Thanks. :smile:

mammamia11
15.03.09, 18:38
before i joined here, i was member in 00de, i dont know what happend with that site but i was member there long time and after that i moved to shu´s website.
when shu´s site got inactive i started to use seba and after that i found that in the redme file that seba had it included the link for DDj webpage.

thats my litle story.

anonftw
15.03.09, 21:50
I saw the article on filesharefreak and decided to learn how to fix my poor ratio

boruc
15.03.09, 22:30
bloody popup lol no i found it by my friend google:biggrin:

xooox
26.03.09, 13:09
I found it by google search, a good forum

chrisav
02.04.09, 19:00
I fount it through google too

bezel403
05.04.09, 23:40
DDJ homepage

Aurion
06.04.09, 00:23
that's a very slim odd to find SB-I thru DDJ's homepage,I mean what a coincidence what brought you here :smile: anyway,welcome among us man.

anon
06.04.09, 00:25
that's a very slim odd to find SB-I thru DDJ's homepage

Why is that? http://shumodhack.digitaldj.net/ (http://shumodhack.digitaldj.net/) redirects you to SB-I.

Aurion
06.04.09, 00:38
yes,I know this redirector,I meant that if you reached DDJ's homepage thru Google,you would have a couple of seconds to take a look over there,then shut it down,unless you are aware that there is another door to another great board beyond DDJ's website.

anon
06.04.09, 00:46
There's a button to load SB-I directly. :wink:

Samanoske
06.04.09, 07:45
Mostly thanks to Google, I suppose. Been reading FileshareFreak and FileNetworks for sometime, must've somehow 'accidentally' stumbled upon SB-I through them. her way, I'm extremely grateful that I did when I did. :smile:

anon
06.04.09, 16:31
Been reading FileshareFreak and FileNetworks for sometime, must've somehow 'accidentally' stumbled upon SB-I through them.

FSF's "ratio hacking" article, right? :biggrin:

Tinkle
08.04.09, 05:00
well i got tired of those dumb ratio business in trackers starting from TBy so i first started at nrpg which closed as soon as i joined in
felt bad and was searching for another forums i saw seba but i found all his tools were coded b someone else and there was no help offered there in terms of good cheating tricks
then i found of rebound and ddj givin a piece of mind at comments in seba and telling about SB-I so then just searched google
hehehe was shocked to see so many cheating threads which impressed me and then i joined

to be honest nrpg at its peak times was best and now SB-I is really working awesome considering the amount of experiences that i gain from various threads is simply superb

alpacino
08.04.09, 05:28
Don't bash me OK? I found about SB-I through Seba14 :confused2:

Not directly of course. The first tool I ever used was RM. Then, looking for updates I stumbled upon seba's site. I read many comments there and found about SB-I, and here I am. Before this I used to lurk on RM and NRPG foruns too. But I have to say that I love in here :top:

splicer
08.04.09, 09:50
My story of how I got here Edit two, 'cos I just rememebered there was more than just lurking on the NRPG forums.

I remember looking for uTorrent mods, and saw a lot of post containing things like it wasn't possible, but then saw one saying "I think some guy called seba said it was possible". So after a bit of googling, found his site, and read loads of comments about SB-I, but I didn't really care what "SB-I" was, at the time at least.

anon
08.04.09, 15:24
Don't bash me OK? I found about SB-I through Seba14 :confused2:

Why? Because you found the way to the real coders? :biggrin:

Tinkle
08.04.09, 20:51
to be honest though SB-I really is doing simply superb one thing which kinda haunts me is that it shouldnt go away like nrpg or moofdev i mean those forums were best for cheating suddenly things changed
hope that doesnt happen hear since i geniunely believe lot of people need little cheats to maintain ratios lets face it we do share but we dont cheat for fun we cheat coz we find it tough to maintain ratio
so hope SB-I continues it with its full glory in future too

shawshankraj
09.04.09, 13:16
when i am try to find out some invite for tracker i found sb-i

dante
11.04.09, 17:28
on google..

lippy09
11.04.09, 17:32
google for me.

Kurt_Wagner
19.04.09, 06:46
I came from Seba14 and don't understand why he offers superb software with "Fuck Seba" at the splash screens. So I used Google and searched "Fuck Seba" and found out the whole thing about this guy and this community. So I am here now. :biggrin:

Snitlev
19.04.09, 06:58
Our Forum hate Seba, Seba had stolen the Mods-Clients from our Coder! He is profiling himself with stolen Clients!

:fuckseba::fuckseba::fuckseba::fuckseba::fuckseba: :fuckseba::fuckseba::fuckseba::fuckseba::fuckseba:

mfg

Pickle
19.04.09, 15:54
i was there while it was a babyboy :)

anon
19.04.09, 17:30
I came from Seba14 and don't understand why he offers superb software with "Fuck Seba" at the splash screens.

Now you know.

nokia
20.04.09, 12:23
I was searching for a tool

google got me here :tongue:

Kurt_Wagner
22.04.09, 05:50
Now you know.

Yeah and I like it and want to give a big thank you to all of you. :top:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
26.04.09, 00:26
SB-i found me :biggrin:

I can remember for sure but i think that i have typed in google "shu mod"

Thank you God for that day !!

Dynamic
26.04.09, 04:53
It was fate...I had an old hack program of UT from a friend who introduce me to torrents.

I could not believe I could watch movies/listen to music on the internet!!!

Man, kids now a days have it all!!!

:wink2:

Samanoske
01.05.09, 07:38
It was fate...I had an old hack program of UT from a friend who introduce me to torrents.

I could not believe I could watch movies/listen to music on the internet!!!

Man, kids now a days have it all!!!

:wink2:

Haha, not just kids, mate. Torrents are built to be rated [U], but of course there is the 18+ genre too :tongue:

All hail the Internet!

DarkSaint
03.05.09, 12:43
google is my best friend :D

KalPenn
03.05.09, 19:22
I found out about SB-I through filesharefreak. They listed some utorrent mods in their site and gave this community link.

Blocker
23.05.09, 02:54
From google.

In the past I was using Shu Mod official,but I found this great community

:top:

Dark Knight
28.05.09, 19:52
well my Frnd recommended me SB-i .....

what a Decent Site he Told me about...:biggrin:

DriftKing
29.05.09, 08:29
I found sbi via google when i searched "Ratio master update version" in google :tongue:

coolio256
29.05.09, 08:36
I was searching a leechermod...

hitman
29.05.09, 14:15
I was searching a leechermod...

which leechermod?

darkside
29.05.09, 16:25
I found it from google when i was searching for links of ftp sites.

coolio256
29.05.09, 16:34
which leechermod?

utorrent 1.6.1 multi or so

nextor
30.05.09, 00:25
Google is your friend when searching for cheats, and sometimes youre lucky. See, here I am =)

TaReK
03.06.09, 09:33
i found it by google

hitman
03.06.09, 20:03
i found it by google

searching what

nishant
03.06.09, 23:48
I searched for "cheating on torrentleech".

downtown
10.07.09, 20:38
google when i searched for "azureus shu mod"

naughtydog
10.07.09, 21:43
google and FSF guys... I was doing a lot of searching on how to cheat ratio

RDK
10.07.09, 21:51
I found it with a Google search, when I was searching by fake upload

noobglitch
10.07.09, 23:55
I think this site is older than it looks, 2008? I remembered this site back in 2007 or older maybe. Made an account back then.

ip8gb
11.07.09, 06:26
My fat friend told me about this, so here I am and I'm loving it :)

James73
11.07.09, 06:43
One day when I was a eMule SharkX user, I decided to surf the web looking for a new more aggressive mod, and I typed in google "emule leecher mod". The rest was easy :wink:

starforce
11.07.09, 07:51
i found it by this site google:top:
regards
starforce

shawshankraj
11.07.09, 08:41
I found it through My friend.

classyboy
11.07.09, 10:55
I found out at NRPG forum. One member there referred me here. And I am happy ever since!!

cutiepie
13.07.09, 16:29
I found this site because I was looking for RM help and google got me to this site!

One of the best days ever! I am never going to leave! :smile:

whyme
13.07.09, 19:16
google , while i was searching how to cheat on waffles , so i got an impressive community .

HeArTLeS
13.07.09, 19:59
My Friend show me the way.:smile:

Marceau
13.07.09, 22:54
found it with Google.
I've mentionned "emule upload" in the search engine

marianv90
13.07.09, 23:33
I founded on google

CS Curse
14.07.09, 14:34
I googled "bitthief review" and read one on this site, kept reading other stuff and then registered.

suroyo
17.07.09, 18:52
I googled cheating on private trackers and somehow got here. I don't remember how exactly.

BaMbO
17.07.09, 20:09
From RM official site

thecoolest
10.10.09, 11:37
i was surfing & finding new ratio master version i got throw away from my result to SB-I

adry
10.10.09, 12:28
I found it Searching i google : forum leecher mods

keops
12.10.09, 13:43
I found it searching emule leecher in google

piyush
12.10.09, 16:25
I Get it From site filesharefreak.com..............

fenir
14.10.09, 02:00
I found SB forum with Google.

badazz
14.10.09, 06:33
google seaeerching on how i got banned from a site

sbasun
17.10.09, 23:08
RM direct me to here.

drinkingproblem
18.10.09, 15:25
Google - i was searching for cheating tools :tongue:

Doppelboom
19.10.09, 14:24
I also was searching for an cheating tool:)

Kuno
22.10.09, 19:16
I search for a very fast µtorrent in google.
I found nothing. I ask my friends.My friends told to me:"Go to a anti leecher tracker."
So I went. He give me "µTorrent Extreme Leecher Edition 2.5".
2-3 month after I become that he said ti me:"A new version is realeased"
But he give the new version not to me.Then I search in google.
Google corrected me:"µTorrent Extreme Leecher Edition ?.??".
The search resultat was SB-Innovation. I can´t register i need a invite.
And now ,I needn´t a invite so I register.

MFG KUNO

banneduser
22.10.09, 21:23
well i found in google as i wanted to download ratio master

insane
22.10.09, 23:55
i found it following ddj, from 00.forums to ddj.com to here :D

<<-StAlKeR->>
23.10.09, 12:21
I found SBI with a ALT Tracker that links SBI in their own header :D

jaybowman
04.11.09, 02:22
I was looking for an download mod

ironace
14.11.09, 19:44
I found SB-I from google searching shu mod

knivestv
16.11.09, 14:54
I was looking for Vuze plugins/mods, and this site was in the list so I clicked it. It's been a great find. I still upload at full speed, but the extreme mod helps out when there are loads of seeds and very few peers on a particular torrent.

Keefer
17.11.09, 06:13
found it from Google when I was searching for emule clients.

banneduser
18.11.09, 20:29
i found it through google while searching for RM update
saw some interesting threads on small bandwidth innovation
read them got interested
saw the open registration
registered it didint feel any great shakes after doing that
i didnt know that open registartions were after a long time
and there were people waiting for it
after spending few days here came to know about the community
i was using RM before that from moofdev
didnt know about the different mods
was trying to find something to help me in my fight with my ratios at different trackers
and finally found more goodies than expected

anestesiologista
20.11.09, 05:06
from ratiomaster forum...

isuckzduckz
21.11.09, 22:06
Found it trough the help of Google :D
You can always count on Google for everything! lol.

mazmar
22.11.09, 10:11
find it while browsing for cracked vuze clients for mac. and then reades SB-innovation from banner in vuze :D

rudam.meredez
23.11.09, 20:55
I was searching for the so-called Shu mod everywhere. Even installed firefox next to chrome to be able to browse this site <3

Azuros
25.11.09, 15:32
Found it long ago when googling for emule clients. Switched to BitTorrent since then.

deathxxl
25.11.09, 15:52
I found this site from another germany site with leechers mods. The name was 00de. or something that. I don't remember right now.

anon
25.11.09, 15:53
00de indeed. They're more of a general discussion board now.

deathxxl
25.11.09, 16:13
Oh. They finished with mods? I think it's right. For mods it must be one place like SB-I ;)

anon
25.11.09, 17:09
Oh. They finished with mods?

Yes. They even hid the Public Leecher Mods subforum.

zipang
26.11.09, 21:33
I used Yahoo to search best torrent software to find here.

ironace
27.11.09, 17:33
I dont get it why did 00.de change. Anyways SB-I is better because it has an English community.

jockey
06.12.09, 09:57
I found out about SB-I when anon was being bashed by the members of FST in one of the thread ...
Did some googling stuff then to get the site...

anon
06.12.09, 16:43
I found out about SB-I when anon was being bashed by the members of FST in one of the thread ...

I hope they don't see this post :biggrin:

Tucker
06.12.09, 23:32
I saw anon on FST, a simple google search lead me to this forum.
Even though I don't cheat, just wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

Rasec
07.12.09, 00:36
googling for emule mods, to find a replacement for my very outdated ahmedosama mod and ended up with butchos emuleleecher 1,7 i think.

ciccio
09.12.09, 19:14
I've found Sb-Innovation because i wanted cheat the private tracker :)

saebrtooth
28.12.09, 11:25
googling for emule mods, to find a replacement for my very outdated ahmedosama mod and ended up with butchos emuleleecher 1,7 i think.

Holy crap I remember that board lol

For me I was looking for a replacement to pP eMule which came from ahmedosama's board. However before that I was using ahmedosama emule mod then it became unusable cos he didnt update it for like 3-4 official versions.

I searched on yahoo and google and found some stuff on wordpress and blogspot and then I found "seba's site, i know hes like taboo on this board but I must thank him to some degree because it made it easier for me to find SBI". I thort at the time thats where all the programmers released their stuff and didnt question it. I downloaded Butcho's eMule Leecher 1.6.

Used it loved it. And after a few versions I thought who made this mod? I wanna see where he/she hangs out so I can learn more.

Luckily "seba" left the forum button credits unchanged. Made an account at SBI and the result is wysiwyg.

Come to think about it, it was a long journey. lol and now Im at the source :biggrin:

May SBI grow and gain more knowledge.:opa:

edit
strange, the spoiler tages dont show in the finished post but show in the edit mode

2nd edit
now fixed lol, thx to anon :wink:

anon
28.12.09, 17:31
edit
strange, the spoiler tages dont show in the finished post but show in the edit mode

You're not using it correctly, the syntax is:

"Spoiled" text
Result:
"Spoiled" text

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
29.12.09, 12:21
It was recomanded for me by some trackers admins :biggrin:
Thank GOD that i found SB-I

[FONT="Century Gothic"]now i'm running like i have seedbox

GotIt
29.12.09, 12:43
It was recomanded for me by some trackers admins

My God LOl, what type of tracker admins do you know ?!

SBfreak
29.12.09, 12:52
My God LOl, what type of tracker admins do you know ?!

You never know...Already said it but I too have this site's address from a tracker admin.:biggrin:

anon
29.12.09, 16:49
It was recomanded for me by some trackers admins :biggrin:
Thank GOD that i found SB-I

[FONT="Century Gothic"]now i'm running like i have seedbox

SB-i found me :biggrin:

I can remember for sure but i think that i have typed in google "shu mod"

Thank you God for that day !!

So Google is run by tracker staff. :eek:

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
29.12.09, 17:13
So Google is run by tracker staff. :eek:

[FONT="Century Gothic"]yeah :smile:)) the part with admins it was a joke.:frown:.but really know some tracker mod's that fake ratio like a sb-i proud member,from the romanian trackers ofcourse

GotIt
29.12.09, 22:41
You never know...Already said it but I too have this site's address from a tracker admin.

Haha... I never thought admins would ever encourage anyone to cheat :biggrin:

SBfreak
29.12.09, 22:47
Haha... I never thought admins would ever encourage anyone to cheat :biggrin:

Why not share the knowledge?? They know that when the ratios go down users will eventually start looking for non-conventional methods to rise those numbers up.
This is good or bad..depends of the kind of cheater you are.
For example I cheat only when my ratio goes down a lot and I'm near ban..that if I like the tracker of course.:eek13:.
My 20 cents:Even though you are a cheater,try seeding.Imagine if you had a tracker and all would leech you dry like shit==>your tracker will fail.
Unless the name of that tracker is TopHos of course,it would've already failed before going free signup.

GotIt
29.12.09, 22:58
:P I'm a pretty bad cheater xD I've actually only cheated 90 megabytes on trackers with scripts. And then I got banned ...

I know all the theory, but I always like to second-guess myself, and then I find I don't actually need to cheat. Even on What.CD cheating seemed uneccessary in hindsight. Haha, I havnt turned my comp off for almost a week now, constantly seeding. Got 500 megabytes done which really does suck :S

Unless the name of that tracker is TopHos of course,it would've already failed before going free signup.

Haha, made me chuckle :P

vvtwx
30.12.09, 19:50
My upload speed was always 0.1kb/s - 0.8kb/s. My ratio will be negative forever. So i searched ratio cheating on google which led me to ---> greedytorrent ---> ratiomaster --->moofdev ---> sb-innovation

Instab
30.12.09, 19:52
0.8kb/s :eek3:
i had more using my 33600 modem back then :tongü:

vvtwx
30.12.09, 23:49
well where i live, my ISP sucks. hard.

GotIt
31.12.09, 02:53
0.1kb/s - 0.8kb/s

MY GOD ! You make my connection look good man...

saebrtooth
31.12.09, 03:37
My upload speed was always 0.1kb/s - 0.8kb/s.

MY GOD ! You make my connection look good man...

hehe dude when Im cheating I can also make my connection look worse than yours :biggrin:

skull is already a natural cheater or he had like dialup :tongue:

vvtwx
01.01.10, 20:54
hehe dude when Im cheating I can also make my connection look worse than yours :biggrin:

skull is already a natural cheater or he had like dialup :tongue:

forced to cheat =(

saebrtooth
06.01.10, 04:03
hehehe but then arn't we all :wink:

sbiuser1
06.01.10, 07:25
I have 100mbps net connection but I love cheating (and cracking passwords and all such sort of stuff :( )

I started modding rTorrent and getting banned :D. Later I googled for modified clients and found
SBI :D

GotIt
06.01.10, 08:59
You have a home connection comparable to seedboxes...

I don't know what to say :S

MrCheat
06.01.10, 11:40
I have 100mbps net connection but I love cheating (and cracking passwords and all such sort of stuff :( )

I started modding rTorrent and getting banned :D. Later I googled for modified clients and found
SBI :D

what country is your ISP located in? Sweden, Norway, or some Asian country?

MosDef
07.01.10, 17:38
Well. Found out about Shu Mod back in 2004 when I got into trackers and private sites. It was hard to keep my ratio cause I couldn't keep my pc on all the time and if i did upload alot of torrents my router would crash. So I found out about shu mod through google maybe or some other forum but it was the old german site not SB-I. You had to gain points to be able to download shu mod so I ended up spamming the board a little. lol and got banned. Unfortunately, I had to use seba's mod for some time but then wanted to get back to the source so I joined the forums again.

saebrtooth
08.01.10, 04:28

Wot tha , wot tha!!!???
How much does it cost? and do you get shaped or capped

Sounds like korea or your using a company's connection or your just a very lucky person to have super fast home connection :cool: - nice