PDA

View Full Version : Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe Hands-On

zatoicchi
13.07.08, 04:42
http://image.com.com/gamespot/images/2008/192/reviews/943567_20080711_embed001.jpg

With the initial shock of its announcement now gone, Midway's upcoming Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe stands as one of the most anticipated entries in the Mortal Kombat series in quite a while. The promise of a revamped fighting system, a graphics makeover, and the chance to play as DC Comics characters such as Superman and Batman definitely has undeniable appeal. The big question now is: how does it play? We finally had the chance to start formulating an answer to that question thanks to some time with the E3 demo of the Xbox 360 version of the game. The demo gave us a modest slice of what the final game is going to offer; enough to keep us hopeful on the game's direction.

The E3 demo of MK vs. DC is very much a work in progress and featured a handful of fighters and environments to try. We go to choose from six fighters total, three from each side. The Mortal Kombat characters on tap in the demo were Sonya Blade and BFF's Scorpion and Sub-Zero while, on the DC side, we had Batman, Flash, and Superman. There were three environments to choose from: a graveyard, hell, and Superman's hometown, Metropolis.

E3 2008 - E3 '08: Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe Hands-On - Xbox 360 News at GameSpot (http://e3.gamespot.com/story.html?sid=6193708&pid=943567&tag=topslot;title;1)

Aurion
13.07.08, 12:08
damn,I always Loved that game way very much since the early Nitendo 64 & PS1,it was such a nice game back then,I didnt play any new versions later so cant say whats going on,but I guess it will keep the nice work in it :top:

hitman
13.07.08, 12:11
its good that you dont play any game later because it getting from game to game worse but maybe this one will be good

Aurion
13.07.08, 13:47
its good that you dont play any game later because it getting from game to game worse but maybe this one will be good

yeah that might be very true,since I remember when I saw the first Mortal Combat released on PS2 was amazing in gfx & game enviroment (so I thought they got out of the Box) :biggrin: