PDA

View Full Version : Cheating On TheVault.bz

Aurion
12.07.08, 19:43
Just got invited there,so wanted to know if anyone had any previous cheating experiences before on that tracker since its been known the best tracker for Business/eBooks contents around the web !!

Thanks in advance for any possible advise !!

zatoicchi
12.07.08, 20:30
cheated there without any incident using utorrent mod just pick torrent thats popular.

Aurion
12.07.08, 20:34
cheated there without any incident using utorrent mod just pick torrent thats popular.

well,the thing is that I guess its a small closed tracker with lots of good surveillance from Mods since they forced me to fill up a questionnaire to get that invite :biggrin: anyway,thanks alot zat for the help,I guess I will go with the unbeatable Shu Mod :top:

splicer
25.03.09, 19:06
Any luck with the Azureus Hack by DDJ? If so speeds? I would think quite low, yes?

Aurion
25.03.09, 19:10
Yeah,TheVault is as same as TheBox,I figured out that using high speeds there would get you banned in less than 15 minutes,so use Shu hack & only Shu hack over there with speeds lower than 50KB/s on a very popular torrent & you won't face any problems.

splicer
25.03.09, 21:48
So Azureus Hack by DDJ doesn't work there? Just on the topic of Shu Mod, what is the difference between Shu Mod and Azureus Hack by DDJ? is it just the fact it's made by two different communities, or is there something else to it?

anon
25.03.09, 21:52
Shu Mod = it's the "original" mod, it requires you to login, and you have to donate to Shu to get access to no upload and no download report to peers.

DDJ Hack = was made by DigitalDJ by decompiling the Shu code, cleaning it up, fixing it, and adding some of his own. You have access to all features, and only very recently had to start using a login system because of mod theft issues.

Also, trusted coders can get the source and add new things, as it is the case with ghostfucker and his spoof.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
07.04.09, 11:18
Mratio or RatioMaster works there ?? :confused:
I don't know , maybe with low speeds 10-20 kbs ?

Aurion says that TheVault it's like TheBox, on TheBox i have been banned 6 times even when i cheat with 10kbs so i'm to scared to try right now to make experiments since i have barely get an invite.

I can try Utorrent Moded Client but it takes time to build a ratio and some torrents i will have to waite until they begin seeding ,it remains a lot of time only with "seeding" status so don't have that time to waite.:biggrin:

Tinkle
07.04.09, 19:53
hey N_S my friend has got banned there twice for using mratio and shu mod
dont know though at the anti cheating scripts they are shown as moderate trackers
still they detect almost all mods so far used
though my friend uses ratio faker it works but unfortunately it doesnt give a huge ratio boost coz torrents have few leechers so huge download multiplier not advised
and yes ratio faker can help u get ratio 1 or 1.2 but not more than that due to less leechers and above all that even if u do too overseed in specific torrents mods keep an eye on u

splicer
07.04.09, 20:04
I've been using the Azureus Hack by DDj and it works there, with no problems. Sought torrents by most leeched, and fake upload at 20 - 30 kBps. I additionally put a limit on my download speed at around 10kBps.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
07.04.09, 20:06
So RatioFaker and Azureus Hack should work there.
RatioFaker seted on wich speed ?

Tanks for help Guys !

Tinkle
07.04.09, 20:08
ohhh thats unusual i got banned using the azureus old spoof sometime back
that is 4.0.0.2 ddj version

ratio faker i would say download multplier between
.7 to 1.3 is advisable

anon
24.06.09, 19:56
Sorry for bumping, but I thought I could mention my recent experience at TheVault:

I ghostleeched a popular, well-seeded torrent about a week ago and am still alive. Due to me starting it after I finished downloading it, it shows up in my snatchlist as 0kB uploaded, 0kB downloaded, as if I had used No Report.

Mihai
24.06.09, 20:18
The best method to cheat there is the waffles method.Works like a charm.

Haggar
24.06.09, 20:53
Hi, but if you use the waffles method, in your snatchlist you will appear on that particular torrent with lots of gbs uploaded, or not? Also, do you know if the vault's snatchlist is permanent?

anon
24.06.09, 20:55
Hi, but if you use the waffles method, in your snatchlist you will appear on that particular torrent with lots of gbs uploaded, or not?

Depends on what speeds you use, but you'll show up with some upload.

Also, do you know if the vault's snatchlist is permanent?

None of my accounts has lasted enough to know, but it's semi-permanent, at the very least.

abookhalil
27.06.09, 04:55
got banned there using mratio high speed

anon
27.06.09, 17:51
Did you use the Waffles method? Mihai91 has reported it works there. High rates are very likely to get you caught because their scripts are good.

It appears ghostleeching works there - I haven't been banned after about two weeks.

DarkSaibot v.1.3.10
27.06.09, 18:34
I think that fake'ing with RM + MR with speeds between 4-6MB UP 7-8 DWN will be with waffles method.
Meaning keep fakeing until the tracker update with few minutes..i recomand min 8-9

tarb
27.06.09, 19:08
Just sharing my experience here. I just got banned TV for using the Shu Mod (4.2.0.0.232) and I had a pretty good ratio from my access to a seedbox from a long while ago so this was a rather dumb move on my part.

In any case I think the admins from a couple of sites (thebox, theplace etc) have banded together and updated their anti-leeching scripts and they share intel on the cheaters among their sites so be careful if you have accounts on these other sites. For new accounts etc they also track you with cookies so if you are going to get new accounts obvious spoof your ip and clear all cookies from them.

I just joined here so unfortunately it would have been nice to try the waffles method maybe I'll get another account and try again. Didn't know gosthleeching worked here but I figure the mods are very on top of their game and might catch on to it quickly. Who knows they might be monitoring us right here and adjusting their game plan.

just my $.02 cents worth.

-tarb

anon
27.06.09, 19:10
Just sharing my experience here. I just got banned TV for using the Shu Mod (4.2.0.0.232) and I had a pretty good ratio from my access to a seedbox from a long while ago so this was a rather dumb move on my part.

You mean Extreme Mod? Settings? Specially the perfect spoof ones.

tarb
27.06.09, 19:53
I was using the Abuze Mod (4.2.0.0.232) released 3-26-09 from Shu Community (http://www.le-shu.net). They have a newer version out (Abuze Mod 4.2.0.3_B18.233) but I haven't tried these out.

I used speed ++ mode, started faking after 20% download, intelligent cheating was turned on, used the swarms average speed as the fake upload speed (this could have been the problem!). Stop faking when it was 2:1 ratio or if there were less than 2 peers connected to me and if the peer/seeder ratio was less than 15%. This worked for me for the longest time well of course until I got caught!

On second thought I don't know if it is a good idea to use the swarm speed as the fake upload speed because you can have a few seeders on seedboxes that could mess up the avg. speed of the swarm and they would then be able to trace you if you fake uploaded at those high speeds since they know this type of speed is not normal for you. This could have very well been the way they detected me, if I did this again I would probably use something conservation 20-30 kB/s for upload or use the standard ratio multiplier for the upload speed between maybe 1.5 - 3.5 the upload speed.

anon
27.06.09, 19:55
used the swarms average speed as the fake upload speed (this could have been the problem!)

Maybe, specially if you had set a high limit for your fake upload speed. Although intelligent mode should have taken care of that you don't fake very fast.

On second thought I don't know if it is a good idea to use the swarm speed as the fake upload speed because you can have a few seeders on seedboxes that could mess up the avg. speed of the swarm

Indeed. Add a few seedboxes and the avg. swarm speed can become 40+mB/s :eek:

SomeGuy
27.06.09, 21:52
Hey anon, I know you did an amazing tutorial on ghostleeching, but could you please be specific on how you ghostleeched on TP TV?
I mean which client and other information?

Should I join those sites?

anon
27.06.09, 21:53
I used the ghostleeching client and method you can find in my signature. After the torrent was finished, I readded the tracker URL and started the torrent for a few minutes (don't know why I did this; you shouldn't), which put me on the snatchlist with 0 upload and 0 download.

Should I join those sites?

If you deem their content necessary...

SomeGuy
27.06.09, 22:04
Wow, this is very timely information.
I am hanging out with friends now in my place, and I talked about TP and TV to see what they think about it.
One of them said he had been a member for a long time. The way he does it is that he borrows books from our local library that are not already uploaded to those trackers, and then the sneaky guy scans the books trying to make the file as big as possible.
And then he will upload them, limit his upload rate to a few kb/s so that it takes as many days as possible of uploading, at the same time he uses ratio faker X10-X20.
With this method, although it took a while, he is an extreme user.
He says also that a good trick is to be active on the forum so that people know him and trust him because they would not expect that from him.
If you want to know more, he is here, so just ask away:
He also had a lot of fun selling access to private torrents or restricted or something (Translation), but now he feels they might have improved their security for that

I guess I'll be joing the trackers soon. I try to limit my number of trackers.
Now I only have Demonoid and Cheggit haha

Haggar
27.06.09, 22:06
Rm works fine there, why complicate with shu mod, been cheating there for more than a week with the waffles method, i used real downloaded torrents that i had seeding for more than 5 days, used speeds up to 12mb. Latest utorrent emulation. Of course i'm not using 1mb pdf torrents to cheat.

anon
27.06.09, 22:07
The way he does it is that he borrows books from our local library that are not already uploaded to those trackers, and then the sneaky guy scans the books trying to make the file as big as possible.
And then he will upload them, limit his upload rate to a few kb/s so that it takes as many days as possible of uploading, at the same time he uses ratio faker X10-X20.
With this method, although it took a while, he is an extreme user.

That's a nice trick, but if you're the only seeder, how come you report 200kB/s and other people can't download at more than 10kB/s from you? The tracker staff will wonder the same if they see the peerlist.

He says also that a good trick is to be active on the forum so that people know him and trust him because they would not expect that from him.

That's a double-edged weapon. Being active on the forums can also draw more attention towards you.

I guess I'll be joing the trackers soon. I try to limit my number of trackers.

ThePlace is open right now :top: TheVault isn't.

SomeGuy
27.06.09, 22:16
Did I understand the RM method correctly?

I means put your upload speed high like 10mb per second, and then 8 minutes before ratiomaster 1.8.5 announces, you close it, change the speed to 4kb/s or something like that, and then start it?

Also, about ghostleeching, if you are used to accessing the website from a specific ip that is for example germany, won't it be weird if all of a sudden now you are downloading from a USA ip and then later accessing the tracker website from Germany?

anon
27.06.09, 22:22
I means put your upload speed high like 10mb per second, and then 8 minutes before ratiomaster 1.8.5 announces, you close it, change the speed to 4kb/s or something like that, and then start it?

No, you stop the torrent, lower your speed, then start it again. This would reset your peerlist speeds.

Also, about ghostleeching, if you are used to accessing the website from a specific ip that is for example germany, won't it be weird if all of a sudden now you are downloading from a USA ip and then later accessing the tracker website from Germany?

Yes! However, some trackers don't care about announce IPs. Don't overrely on this, though.

By the way, what's the link between that and ghostleeching?

SomeGuy
27.06.09, 22:24
In your ghostleeching tutorial, you say that the ip should be changed, or you can use a proxy software (in the same thread) for extra anonymity or something.

Will my ISP not mind frequent ip changing?

anon
27.06.09, 22:28
In your ghostleeching tutorial, you say that the ip should be changed, or you can use a proxy software (in the same thread) for extra anonymity or something.

Will my ISP not mind frequent ip changing?

Yes, to enhance security. However, I meant changing your real IP, which won't make it belong to another country.

On extreme cases ISPs may disconnect you if you change your IP very often.

SomeGuy
27.06.09, 23:08
anon, which method are you finding the most effective in getting you to PU as fast as possible in those trackers?
Vuze Extreme, or the waffles method?
If it is the waffles, do you have a link to the post where there is a nice tutorial for it?

PS: I am really really sorry if I am asking too much, but at the moment sbi's website is very slow and unresponsive for me I don't know why. It will take for ever to search, find the thread, and go from page to page to find the right post.

PS2: We love you, do you wanna go on a date with all of us? loooooooooooooooool

anon
27.06.09, 23:10
anon, which method are you finding the most effective in getting you to PU as fast as possible in those trackers?
Vuze Extreme, or the waffles method?

I have only joined quite recently and don't plan to get Power User that fast yet. But Mihai91 has stated the Waffles method works there:

If it is the waffles, do you have a link to the post where there is a nice tutorial for it?

This one?
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=12494

PS: I am really really sorry if I am asking too much, but at the moment sbi's website is very slow and unresponsive for me I don't know why. It will take for ever to search, find the thread, and go from page to page to find the right post.

Use Opera Turbo :top:

SomeGuy
27.06.09, 23:17
Is Opera Turbo on Opera 10 Beta?
I really hate firefox. I used Opera a year and a half ago, but found it to be kind of bloated, or maybe I didn't see it having any extra features? No sure

anon
27.06.09, 23:19
Is Opera Turbo on Opera 10 Beta?

Yes, it's in the v10 Turbo build. Look for the speedometer icon in the status bar.

SomeGuy
27.06.09, 23:46
If for example I downloaded a torrent from theoccult with uTorrent 1.8.3 and I want to build some seeding time in it with Ratio Master, will that be safe?
First thing, will it be safe to use the 1.8.1 emulation as the 1.8.3 is not out yet, is it?
Second this, will it look suspicious of I will have 0 kb/s upload? Honestly, I know my connection. When there are a lot of seeders, and I become a seeder, I cannot upload anymore because of how much better the other seeder's upload speed is :wink:

anon
27.06.09, 23:48
If for example I downloaded a torrent from theoccult with uTorrent 1.8.3 and I want to build some seeding time in it with Ratio Master, will that be safe?
First thing, will it be safe to use the 1.8.1 emulation as the 1.8.3 is not out yet, is it?

Yes; and both uTorrent 1.8.3 and its RM client file are out.

Second this, will it look suspicious of I will have 0 kb/s upload?

Well, that's better than faking on a torrent without activity. Just upload a few hundred KBs every now and then and you should be safe.

SomeGuy
27.06.09, 23:52
This is what I find when I look for it

http://i44.tinypic.com/348k3tl.jpg

anon
27.06.09, 23:54
Look in our Members-only area :wink:

SomeGuy
28.06.09, 00:28
Banned on TV for using ratiomaster with no uploads in 5 minutes. I used memory reader.

Banned on theplace as well, as you might have guessed it :wink:

I was trying to have more uploading time so that when I do the waffles method it is on many hours.

I did it on a torrent I uploaded actually.

anon
28.06.09, 00:32
Which torrent was it?

I think I know why you got banned. Already talked to Mr. RatioMaster about this; the next RM version will have fixed it.

SomeGuy
28.06.09, 00:45
I had a nice buffer on each site, it is very sad.
I had 8GB in one, and 5GB in the other. Just smooth sailing baby, smooth sailing.
And now, bam! But I do not regret it :wink:
I guess now it is back to BitSeduce and BizTorrents.

It was my own torrent with 30 seeders and 20 leechers. I put one with upload = 1kb/s and the other with 0kb/s upload.

---------- Post added at 23:45 ---------- Previous post was at 23:37 ----------

anon, could you help me out?
Could you please take a screenshot of the most downloaded torrents at thevault so that I check whether they are to be found some other places?
You can PM me if you want. I'd really appreciate that.

anon
28.06.09, 00:55
anon, could you help me out?
Could you please take a screenshot of the most downloaded torrents at thevault so that I check whether they are to be found some other places?
You can PM me if you want. I'd really appreciate that.

~ PM sent

Haggar
28.06.09, 01:25
Second this, will it look suspicious of I will have 0 kb/s upload? Honestly, I know my connection. When there are a lot of seeders, and I become a seeder, I cannot upload anymore because of how much better the other seeder's upload speed is :wink:I recommend you to keep real seeding after cheating with rm using waffles method, keep real seeding with your torrent client, is safer than keeping rm with 0 upload speed. To summarize, i real seed, stop the torrent from my client, cheat using rm using waffles method, stop before announce, close rm, wait, and then resume seeding the torrent in my real client. That's it at least for me, not banned yet.

SomeGuy
28.06.09, 01:33
Well, I was banned from thevault and theplace less than 5 minutes after I started RM.
I also used memory ready. So anways I didn't make it far enough to worry about stopping and seeding with rm 0 uploads or with my real client :wink:

Haggar
28.06.09, 02:48
Hi, sorry to read that you were banned, but they open registrations quite often so i'm sure you will be able to register again. Can you tell me if you cheated on a new or old torrent and aprox wich size? were you seeding other torrents there when you started using rm and wich speed did you use?

SomeGuy
28.06.09, 03:04
I cheated on a new torrent that I just uploaded.
The size is 2 GB.
No, I was not downloading or uploading anything to their sites when I started using RM.
I already uploaded the torrent, so I used the speeds or 0 download and 0-3kb/s upload (which is very very small). I used the memory reader to make sure RM emulates the same client I am using.
anon said there is a bug in ratio master that can be the cause of this ban, it is not related to the speed.

hitman
04.07.09, 15:41
@sbrocks
in the latest ratiomaster 1.8.5 thread the newest utorrent 1.83 client file has been posted for everybody if it is this what you are searching.

Hellboy
04.07.09, 15:44
I used vuze mod,upload multiplier and no problem here:biggrin:

sbrocks
04.07.09, 15:44
@hitman

i prefer to use mRation.. RM seems doesn't work on some site, like waffles, i get instant banned once :biggrin:

cheatos
04.07.09, 15:46
oh i wish anon could add me as a member ..

really need utorrent emulation tool for mRatio...

mRatio does not have client files or uTorrent emulation even for members..

because it is not expandable as RatioMaster, emulation needs to be added in a DLL file which cannot be modified here at SB-I..

i prefer to use mRation.. RM seems doesn't work on some site, like waffles, i get instant banned once

i have heard this problem before, did you use the Memory Reader?

hitman
04.07.09, 15:48
@hitman

i prefer to use mRation.. RM seems doesn't work on some site, like waffles, i get instant banned once :biggrin:

that was in the past where RM had problems with waffles, it should work now.

--------------------

cleaned the thread. offtopic discussion moved

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=13762

anon
04.07.09, 17:51

Times change... if you use the memory reader you should be fine. Also, the :Port issue, which enabled high-level trackers to detect the RM, has been fixed as well.

sbrocks
05.07.09, 02:22
@anon
so now RM is as safe as mRatio to use on most tracker now?

shawshankraj
05.07.09, 03:12

YES.
Port isssue Problem Solved

sbrocks
05.07.09, 06:30
thx shawshankraj
but i guess RM can only enable to fake one torrent at a time , right?

shawshankraj
05.07.09, 06:35

NOT at all
U can open second RM.exe and able to fake with Diff. Torrent File

sbrocks
05.07.09, 07:46
NOT at all
U can open second RM.exe and able to fake with Diff. Torrent File

that would be a hard work if we wana fake more than 100+ torrents..
compare with mR, it can start all torrents at one time...

alpacino
05.07.09, 08:36
that would be a hard work if we wana fake more than 100+ torrents..
compare with mR, it can start all torrents at one time...

Try to find out if NRPG can be used there, i.e., does the referred tracker detects the "port" issue? If it's safe you can use it for its multiple tabs feature.

naughtydog
05.07.09, 09:54
thx shawshankraj

I have 6 opened as we speak, it doesnt hurt when you cheat at slow speeds...lol small small you will get there.

shawshankraj
05.07.09, 10:02
I have 6 opened as we speak, it doesnt hurt when you cheat at slow speeds...lol small small you will get there.

I am doing same there
I am cheat on Newly added torrent which has over 10 leecher and 1 seeder and try to vary my speed depend on seeder and leecher

anon
05.07.09, 18:52
@anon

Yes! Just use the memory reader.

About faking on multiple torrents from the same tracker, use the same peer_id and key for all RM instances if you're emulating uTorrent.

mmmmm
21.07.09, 00:28
any one tried RatioMaster 1.8.6 or 1.8.7 without waffles method i'll give it try my self but want to ask first?

anon
21.07.09, 00:29
I wouldn't recommend using the RM to fake download at The* trackers. Last time I tried, I was instabanned on the second announce. :tongue:

If you need to get a file quickly you can use ghostleeching.

shawshankraj
21.07.09, 00:44
any one tried RatioMaster 1.8.6 or 1.8.7 without waffles method i'll give it try my self but want to ask first?

I had tried it in past but got banned after some time..
I think .bz have good script compare to others

anon
21.07.09, 00:45
I think .bz have good script compare to others

Oh yes, they do. As always, I'd recommend the Extreme Mod there. uTorrent mods work, too.

mmmmm
21.07.09, 02:28
OK, its time now to use other browser for trackers account disabled before using it.

anonftw
21.07.09, 03:39
OK, its time now to use other browser for trackers account disabled before using it.

Wow, you're sure it wasn't email and IP that got you ? Anyway, I always use Vuze extreme mod there with no problems and ~25KBps speeds for the slow victory.

:eek: I need to fix my firefox !

mmmmm
21.07.09, 03:55
Wow, you're sure it wasn't email and IP that got you ? Anyway, I always use Vuze extreme mod there with no problems and ~25KBps speeds for the slow victory.

:eek: I need to fix my firefox !

I'm sure its not the IP (the site working now) but may be the mail i forget which one i used before i'll try with other browser.

shawshankraj
21.07.09, 04:21
Exteremod work everywhere but we have to download actual file that's i hat most.

anon
21.07.09, 18:21
mmmmm, you can use any Xenocode browser, and a Trash-Mail address - from my experience, the only The* tracker that bans you for using them is TheBox. Good luck! :top:

shawshankraj, if it's a small file and you have enough RAM, you can create a RAM drive and download to it... at least this will make your HDD live a bit more. :tongue:

Haggar
21.07.09, 21:59
Been cheating there with RM using W-M for a month now without problems. I only fake upload, so of course i use torrents i already downloaded.

shawshankraj
22.07.09, 02:47
Been cheating there with RM using W-M for a month now without problems. I only fake upload, so of course i use torrents i already downloaded.

U r using good method as far as i know,B'coz u r only faking uploading

anon
22.07.09, 17:49
Yes, it's harder to spot you if you slowly fake upload on torrents you've already snatched, specially if they're well-leeched.

Haggar
22.07.09, 21:42
Well, you know that there is hard to find well leeched torrents, most of them are partial seeders, but i successfully cheated on torrents with 1 or 2 leechers. I real seed for a couple of days, then i cheat, and after that i continue real seeding for a while.

ironace
22.07.09, 22:10
I use extreme mod but why would you not want to download the file everyone else is downloading because chances are it is the most wanted item out there right now so i just download it and fake upload.

mmmmm
22.07.09, 22:24
i understand what you do from your last post but what do you means by using W-M?

naughtydog
22.07.09, 22:56
I think he means Memory Reader

arnold
22.07.09, 22:57
I hate the vault cuz if u got banned, it will ban ur ip too and u wont be able sign up again with same ip so be alerted.

"Using Ratio Master" Which is great tool but a mistake = ban

So stick with VUE Extreme

anon
22.07.09, 22:58
I hate the vault cuz if u got banned, it will ban ur ip too and u wont be able sign up again with same ip so be alerted.

All The* trackers do that. Sometimes they ban the whole range.

Haggar
22.07.09, 23:09
i understand what you do from your last post but what do you means by using W-M?W-M = Waffles Method :biggrin:

naughtydog
22.07.09, 23:12
W-M = Waffles Method :biggrin:

lol I have been thinking W-M = With Memory Reader.... My bad

Dark Knight
26.07.09, 22:19

"Using Ratio Master" Which is great tool but a mistake = ban

So stick with VUE Extreme

Thats not The case i Am easily Able to register Again after facing A ban due to my Xtreme cheating there...........

All The* trackers do that. Sometimes they ban the whole range.

ThanX anon , I Am successful to Multi quote....hehe...what a n00b i am Sometimes...

Anyways Country ban is an Extreme case of cheating......

shawshankraj
27.07.09, 14:24

That's not true for vault.bz i think i am able to successful to re and re register to it..

anon
27.07.09, 17:48
Well, they must clear the IP banlist once in a while, like TL. Keeping the same bans for years can be counterproductive. But they do ban IPs, at least TheBox does.

SBcheater
23.09.09, 04:40
does any 1 cheated using latest Vuze's mod 4.2.0.7 available to "non-memebers" , if yes did you noticed any starange thing about your snatched list , Download/Upload amount ?

Because I noted today, that stuff that i download today from Thevault was not reported anywhere on the tracker in my profile and on places like "my snatched list" , furthermore my download/upload amounts were intact apart for the fact that i download aprrox 600 MB and upload 1GB of data ...

That's fine with me if above happens but just want to bring into notice of my sbi mates, that what's exactly is happening with me ...

I havent received any kind of error , my downloads finished in normal way. and after auto hash recheck they started themselves for seeding...

The Shutter
28.03.11, 17:36
just got banned on thevault.bz (30weeks account)

using rm+mr with speed 1mb upload

rukawa
05.10.11, 14:36
just got banned on thevault.bz (30weeks account)

using rm+mr with speed 1mb upload

used mR for 800kb DL and 1mb UL. works like a charm, just use it on torrents with 5+ leechers to be on the safe side. 3 year account still here :)