PDA

View Full Version : Wall-E Breaks All Scales For Its 1st Week !!

Aurion
12.07.08, 17:27
Digg - Pixar's WALL-E breaks into IMDB's Top 10 after first weekend (http://digg.com/movies/Pixar_s_WALL_E_breaks_into_IMDB_s_Top_10_after_fir st_weekend)

"I must say that for the first time I get admired with such a Cartoon Picture as this one,lots of Hard Work is shown in the Story Line beside the very decent production of the whole package,really broke all scales once & for all"

anon
12.07.08, 19:19
i have yet to watch the movie but according reviews it's good, it also has a clear meta-message: what'd happen if we keep on making junk

Aurion
12.07.08, 20:07
yeah im dying to see a DVDrip/DivX but all releases are crap recently on all trackers :rolleyes2:

anon
12.07.08, 20:11
you always have to wait for a while before being able to get a good quality rip. in the meantime download what's available, then when a DVDRip is released watch the movie again in high quality :biggrin: (this may sound silly but i do know people that do it LOL)

Aurion
12.07.08, 20:12
yeah I did that myself a couple of times with some movies that I couldnt wait for DVDrips (Jumper & College Road Trip) but wont do that for this one since it worths waiting for higher quality :top:

zatoicchi
12.07.08, 21:03
im trying to remember that the character robot on wall'e was made form a look alike movie that was made many years ago but i can't remember the title of the live action movie..

Aurion
13.07.08, 01:54
Well,yeah same idea derived from earlier produced movies but the difference is story & picture quality along with the voices too :top:

zatoicchi
13.07.08, 13:03
since it's a blockbuster hit i might as well check this out with the kids. waiting for a good rip will take couple of months or so, it getting really hard now nowadays to find decent copy floating around..

Aurion
13.07.08, 13:43
since it's a blockbuster hit i might as well check this out with the kids. waiting for a good rip will take couple of months or so, it getting really hard now nowadays to find decent copy floating around..

yeah especially that most of the existing groups just steal releases from each other then add slight changes to sound (which should be made on vidoe since it worthy) then post it tagged with the group name :confused2:

vDD+wR
13.07.08, 15:00
when i saw the trailer on the net, i couldn't wait for a watchable release at least! :rolleyes2:
so i watched the movie yesterday and i think it was the one of the best movies in 2008 with a great story, good animations,...
really liked it:smile:

nervertheless waiting for a dvdrip

Originally Posted by zatoicchi

in my opinion, all these problems result from the fact that many releases don't have a sample which makes it very difficult to say something about the quality...

Aurion
13.07.08, 20:31
in my opinion, all these problems result from the fact that many releases don't have a sample which makes it very difficult to say something about the quality...

yeah but u know lots of the current croups just get their first theaters tickets on the first movie show to cam the movie & release it as a scene release :tongue:

zatoicchi
13.07.08, 23:24
i recommend seeing this movie with you kids, it was worth..to get the full effect on this animation you have to check this out at the theaters.good animation

Aurion
14.07.08, 21:04
yeah probably I will go watch @ a theater next weekend since no better releases are coming out soon