PDA

View Full Version : Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2008)

zatoicchi
12.07.08, 03:35
Release Date:
21 November 2008

Genre:
Adventure | Drama | Fantasy | Mystery

Plot:
As Harry Potter begins his 6th year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, he discovers an old book marked mysteriously "This book is the property of the Half-Blood Prince" and begins to learn more about Lord Voldemort's dark past

link
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (2008) (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0417741/)

Aurion
12.07.08, 16:29
damn,I guess they wont stop releasing new parts till 2222 LOL :biggrin: they captured people's minds since part 1 !! anyway,hope this comes clean as part1/2 (were funnier than further parts)

anon
12.07.08, 18:44
anyway,hope this comes clean as part1/2 (were funnier than further parts)

well if they didn't remove/change stuff for the films everything after the fourth book would last like 5 hours :eek3: i have read all the books and they were very good, hope the upcoming movies are too ^^

Aurion
12.07.08, 20:15
the main story frame is very professional based on Enriched Imagination but u know sometimes,not all the people who is curving an art would feel the idea :biggrin:

zatoicchi
12.07.08, 20:53
actually harry potter movies are one of my favorite shows.the whole family love the movies and sequel, can't wait for it to come out on the movie theaters. it has great storyline and special effects worth waiting for it and the kids should be excited too when its out