PDA

View Full Version : [July,10] What's next, Google Autos or Google Music?

Aurion
10.07.08, 08:27
By scrutinizing the traffic Google searches produce, Internet analysis firm Hitwise in January predicted that Google might launch a virtual world. Lo and behold, Google launched Lively on Tuesday. So what's next?

Google Autos or Google Music are the guesses that Hitwise hazarded Wednesday. "Our thinking was that Google might want to fill natural gaps in its portfolio of offerings based on the interests of its users. We looked at which categories are receiving the most traffic from Google in which Google does not have its own property," Hitwise's Heather Hopkins wrote in a blog post.

In the top 20 classes of Internet sites toward which Google sent traffic, only three have no corresponding in-house Google project, according to Hitwise's June 2008 research.

"The data suggests Google Autos and Google Music," Hopkins said. "I am not sure we'll see Google Government just yet!"

Source :

What's next, Google Autos or Google Music? | News - Digital Media - CNET News.com (http://news.cnet.com/8301-1023_3-9986655-93.html?hhTest=1&tag=nefd.top)

zatoicchi
10.07.08, 10:48
they would probably go with google autos much safer than music..the RIAA might sue google for music infringement:biggrin:

anon
10.07.08, 13:40
they would probably go with google autos much safer than music..

maybe google doesn't care :biggrin: you can most of the time find the track you want with altavista's mp3 search and the riaa hasn't sued them yet... :top:

Aurion
10.07.08, 14:24
I guess autos would grant them more extra credits since u know lots of auto loans ads flood the web nowadays :biggrin:

rufus0815
10.07.08, 14:32
I guess autos would grant them more extra credits since u know lots of auto loans ads flood the web nowadays :biggrin:

Google developes electric cars
RechargeIT.org (http://www.google.org/recharge/)

so Google Music is the next thing :klatsch_3:

Aurion
10.07.08, 16:13
damn,they produced ever cars ?!! this is weird since it costs fortune to build cars factories,anyway the next step would be Space & Aviation Research Labs :biggrin:

anon
10.07.08, 18:14
this is weird since it costs fortune to build cars factories

as if google didn't have enough money... :tongue:

i think google space rockets is next :biggrin:

Aurion
11.07.08, 18:34
on the other hand I hope they dont go that far since,I guess they have in position both Financial & Technical power which might lead them to Planets Colonizing :biggrin: