PDA

View Full Version : Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway Exclusive Hands-On - Baptism of Fire

zatoicchi
09.07.08, 04:31
On the night of September 19, 1944, 85 German Luftwaffe bombers released their payloads over the Dutch city of Eindhoven. More than 200 people were killed. Amid the rubble stirs Staff Sergeant Matt Baker and his squad, right in the crosshairs of the first significant German counterattack to Operation Market Garden. Baker's mission: to sift through the burning ruins of the city, link up with an underground resistance bunker, and bail out two British squads pinned down by German machine gunners. It's not going to be easy, but nothing is on Hell's Highway.

In our latest look at Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway, we jumped into Baptism of Fire, a chapter midway through the game that picks up with Baker fighting through Eindhoven. The city is burning as a result of the German firebombing. At your disposal you have a base-of-fire team and an assault team. Before you can link up with the Dutch resistance, a team of Germans on top of a hill pin you at its base. The Germans were armed only with rifles, so Baker ordered his base-of-fire team to break out the machine gun and suppress the enemy. This freed up Baker to flank right around a nearby shed and creep up the hill, picking off enemy soldiers with his M1 Garand.

E3 2008 - Brothers in Arms Hell's Highway Exclusive Hands-On - Baptism of Fire (http://e3.gamespot.com/story.html?sid=6193440&pid=930063&tag=top_stories;title;1)

Aurion
09.07.08, 09:20
I remember that game was a good intersting one but was with low grfx enhancements so hope that thise expansion makes it better :cool2:

zatoicchi
09.07.08, 11:02
i believe it is one of the most anticipated game out there to come out..

Aurion
09.07.08, 18:51
i believe it is one of the most anticipated game out there to come out..

yeah for sure,that release should be more professional in terms of gfx & story editing since u know COD4 has already ruled the world since COD1