PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on BCG (Blackcats Games) ??

Pages : [1] 2

Aurion
17.06.08, 22:34
Hey guys there !! How are you ? Just wanted to ask your cheating experience on this amazing rare to sign up tracker,I got knowing this tracker (Blackcats-games) from a very good friend of mine :top: and I liked the data base of this tracker very much but I faced a problem since im a very heavy downlaoder,my question was,Is it safe to cheat on BCG ?? I mean do they have good cheating scripts to handle Fake Seed Mods such as Ratio Master,Shu Mod ?? coz I dont want to get banned out there since I got in after waiting for an invite for a quite long time !! :biggrin: Hope you can advise me on this issue !! Thanks for any possible help !!

Yours,Reppy !! :top:

shoulder
17.06.08, 22:40
Check your PM and have a look at this post (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f47/die-rangliste-der-cheatsichersten-tracker-294/index3.html#post26685). :wink:

If you can't read it try google translate.

Edit:// BTW, is browsing the site only for me very slow or is it just for everyone?

Aurion
18.06.08, 00:25
Check your PM and have a look at this post (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f47/die-rangliste-der-cheatsichersten-tracker-294/index3.html#post26685). :wink:

If you can't read it try google translate.

Edit:// BTW, is browsing the site only for me very slow or is it just for everyone?

Thanks alot buddy for providing this link,I will try finding translation for it on google !! btw I had slow browsing experience yesterday while surfing BCG but it was for a couple of secons,Ive checked it again now & its very fast here !! try changing your IP or restarting your router :top:

anon
18.06.08, 01:01

i did notice it a bit slower, now that you mention it...

anyway it seems to have been fixed now :smile:

zatoicchi
18.06.08, 03:58
utorrent mod works real well there..

shoulder
18.06.08, 13:59
Yeah noticed it too, site is running well now. :top:

But since the server move browsing the site was quite slow for me, but now it's fixed thankfully. :wink:

imtony
20.06.08, 17:52
utorrent mod works real well there..

Which uTorrent mod did you use?

haxx
20.06.08, 17:56
I have used uTorrent 1.7.7 Multi x100, in a lot of trackers and nothing happened. So think you can cheat on BCG without fear or anything. But there is always a chance to be discovered, remember that. Good luck ..

zatoicchi
20.06.08, 19:56
Which uTorrent mod did you use?

any utorrents mod works there, just cheat smart with this clients and you will be ok

Aurion
20.06.08, 23:14
any utorrents mod works there, just cheat smart with this clients and you will be ok

OK,what about Shu Mod ?? I mean im using it now for cheating on most of Trackers coz its the best script ever made (IMO),so is utorrent mod better than Shu Hack when used on BCG ??

anon
20.06.08, 23:21
i think that shu mod/sb-i hack will always be less detectable than a modded utorrent (no offense to modders :smile:) because it fakes upload gradually and a bit randomly, just like real UL; but with a upload-multi modded uT, the &uploaded= amount you send to the tracker will always end in the same digit(s) (0 for up x10, 00 for up x100, etc) which can be detected more easily (this doesn't mean that it WILL be detected :wink:)

so the choice is yours :top: ^^

haxx
21.06.08, 12:47
The modded uTorrent client does not send the same digit's always to the tracker. If I have set a limit on 6 kb/s, so it varies from 6.0 to 5.1 eg .. And then think the tracker that I send with an upload speed, between 600 kb/s - 500 kb/s.. This is just one example. :>

And I've used the modded uTorrent client for a long time now and have not been caught yet..

Aurion
21.06.08, 15:20
@ anon: Well,I dont think Mods work like that dude,since lots of Codes have already figuered out how Trackers Systems work in detecting Upload Speed Boosters !! so all Mods around the web now should have been set to Randomly Split seeds into small increasing/decreasing bandwith !!

@ haxx: Dont feel like a Stud buddy,you might get caught soon,just move smartly & smoothly :top:

NJoy Cheating People :tongue:

shoulder
21.06.08, 15:33
Anon is right.
uTorrent mods are not like the Azureus one.

Cause uTorrent isn't open source, the mod is not that "deep" like the Azureus mod.
The multi mod multiplys the real upload with 10 or 100, and since the result of a digit multiplied by 10 or multiple of it ends with a 0, it may be detected.

Manas
21.06.08, 21:17
In fact, there are already some trackers which have scripts against the uTorrent mods. So if you want to be absolutely sure don't use the uTorrent.

Use the faze mod or the shu mod which are both perfectly coded mods.

zatoicchi
21.06.08, 23:53
i know the one of the best mod is shu mod and faze mod right now but i been using utorrent mods for awhile now because im use to it and ease of use but i now that in some places it does not work there for instance in hdbits, music vids and waffles..

xarda
22.06.08, 03:15
at BCG i use 100kbs (shu) I have a horrible ratio still but without it id probably be disabled by now :)

haxx
22.06.08, 14:19
I will try Shu, if you say it is more secure than using a modded uTorrent client. Do you have any good suggestions for what options there are good to use?

anon
22.06.08, 17:43
[Tutorial] Azureus Shu Mod richtig für Anti-Leech-Tracker (ALT) konfigurieren (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f20/tutorial-azureus-shu-mod-richtig-f-r-anti-leech-tracker-alt-konfigurieren-445/)

these are the safest options :top: if you can't understand it use google translate :smile:

hitman
22.06.08, 18:00
[Tutorial] Azureus Shu Mod richtig für Anti-Leech-Tracker (ALT) konfigurieren (http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=445)

these are the safest options :top: if you can't understand it use google translate :smile:

we have a english translation

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=452

imtony
22.06.08, 18:34
Blah, I got ip blocked/account disabled from BCG. Is there any way to get back on the site?

shoulder
22.06.08, 18:39
What exactly do you get?

IP blocked or account disabled?

imtony
22.06.08, 18:40
First it was account disabled, then i clicked on something, then it said
403 Forbidden
Unauthorized IP address.

I'm using a router btw.

shoulder
22.06.08, 18:44
Ok, all you can do is to register with a new account.

First you have to change your IP, delete your cookies and clean your temp data.
Then have a look at this Tut (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/tut-how-2-register-private-trackers-without-invite-caps-3985/).

imtony
22.06.08, 18:51
How do I change my ip?

shoulder
22.06.08, 18:53
For Example with RouterControl.
Which Router (Firmware) do you have?

imtony
22.06.08, 18:55
I have a linksys Firmware Version: v7.50.0

shoulder
22.06.08, 18:59
Which Linksys exactly?

imtony
22.06.08, 19:00
Wireless-G Broadband Router with SpeedBooster WRT54GS

shoulder
22.06.08, 19:07
Well, I found your Router but not the Firmware.

I've attached RouterControl for you.
Download it, start the RouterControl.exe and select your Router (there are several with different Firmwares), set your router IP and if needed your router username and password.
Then exit the application, start the Reconnect.bat and look whether you've a new IP.

imtony
22.06.08, 19:53
Didn't work. Still same IP. I used a firmware that was close to mines.

shoulder
22.06.08, 19:54
Maybe your ISP uses static IP adresses, then there's no way to change it. :frown:

imtony
22.06.08, 20:09
Well, I just unplugged my router, restarted my comp, and plugged the router back in, and my last number of my ip changed and I can access Blackcats game again. Do you think they'll be able to tell its me?

anon
22.06.08, 20:11
and my last number of my ip changed and I can access Blackcats game again. Do you think they'll be able to tell its me?

they may notice the same subnet is accessing the site... so be careful :top:

edit: yes, as shoulder said, delete your browser cache and cookies to be completely sure :smile:

shoulder
22.06.08, 20:14
You mean BCG is able to "detect" you?

No, I think they won't be able to detect you if you deleted your cookies and cleaned your temp data.

imtony
22.06.08, 20:45
What are some of you guys settings for using shu's mod? And what do you do if your the only leecher lol. Wouldn't it be weird getting uploads to no one?

shoulder
22.06.08, 20:55
For ratio pushing I use the RM as seeder with about 500kb upload on a well seeded torrent with enough leechers. :wink:

If you're they only leecher you can try the "No reporting --> Show you as a leech (0% done)" option to leech, but I haven't tried this one.

anon
22.06.08, 21:08
these are my settings

http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/5919/dasdsaadsdasxs6.th.gif (http://img113.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dasdsaadsdasxs6.gif)

zatoicchi
22.06.08, 21:27
these are my settings

thanks anon, always wanted to see someone example of shu mod screen shot that always help out a lot...

imtony
22.06.08, 21:32
For ratio pushing I use the RM as seeder with about 500kb upload on a well seeded torrent with enough leechers. :wink:

If you're they only leecher you can try the "No reporting --> Show you as a leech (0% done)" option to leech, but I haven't tried this one.

So RM works well for BCG without getting banned?

zatoicchi
22.06.08, 21:35
So RM works well for BCG without getting banned

yep i confirm that it work there and even utorrent mod just use it there a few days ago

shoulder
22.06.08, 21:36
So RM works well for BCG without getting banned?
Yes, for me it does. :top:

Edit:// Too late

imtony
23.06.08, 15:59
Lol, I got banned again, but I was searching through my router settings and I found this thing called DHCP release and DHCP renew and when I clicked release, it completely changed my IP all the way lol. Guess I'll just have to be extra careful this 3rd time lol. How long does it usually take for the confirmation email using gaweb? It's taking forever so I tried sending an email using my other email, but I didn't receive it either.

Aurion
23.06.08, 17:03
How long does it usually take for the confirmation email using gaweb? It's taking forever so I tried sending an email using my other email, but I didn't receive it either.

Well,its supposed to take no time when sending the confirmation back & regarding the Gawab.com service,man why dont you read the Full topic carefully,just read the email part :top:

imtony
23.06.08, 17:25
Blah, I just noticed I typed it wrong, I put gaweb instead of gawab lol =\. Guess I have to change my ip and register a new one again. Well it seems DHCP release isn't changing my IP now lol. Can't I just hook up my modem directly to my computer and change the IP then go back to the router after its changed?

anon
23.06.08, 19:49
Can't I just hook up my modem directly to my computer and change the IP then go back to the router after its changed?

yea you could do that, then run my ip switching script to see if you get a new ip :top:

imtony
23.06.08, 19:58
Okay, I did that and got a new IP and had to reg a new account again lol. But got it working. Thanks!

hsusans
19.12.09, 18:40
does mratio work at bcg

please help ,or rm with memory reader

anon
19.12.09, 18:41
You didn't read the thread, didn't you?

Also, nice bump. Why not using this?
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=14751

yoco
25.12.09, 11:00
Hey guys! Is Vuze disabled on BCG tracker? I have v.4.3.0.7. and I can't download. It says the client is banned!

kazuya
25.12.09, 12:34
it's only that version banned,try lower versions,4.2.0.8 or 4.3.0.4

anon
25.12.09, 17:12
If I remember correctly, the BCG Staff takes some time to check if new versions "work properly" before allowing them.

yoco
25.12.09, 18:32
Seriously, I don't know which version should I write in "AzureusSpoof.properties" anymore. All of them seem to be disabled!

anon
25.12.09, 18:33
Check their FAQ/forums to see which versions are allowed.

ciccio
05.01.10, 13:20
I'm a user of BCG, the client supported about Azureus is 4.2.x.x but not still 4.3

Concerning the speed, you'd must use in the range of 100-150 and you're right :wink:

SBfreak
05.01.10, 14:24
I'm a user of BCG, the client supported about Azureus is 4.2.x.x but not still 4.3
I guess that isn't a problem for most of cheaters nor for you.Maybe the admins don't like 4.3.

Concerning the speed, you'd must use in the range of 100-150 and you're right :wink:
I suppose those are kb/s:eek13::tongue:

anon
05.01.10, 17:10
I guess that isn't a problem for most of cheaters nor for you.Maybe the admins don't like 4.3.

They like to have a close look to all new versions before they allow them.

I suppose those are kb/s:eek13::tongue:

Are you talking about kB/s? :biggrin:

Mihai
05.01.10, 19:14
Hehe.Just did 5 gb with 5MB speeds and no ban so they don't really have scripts against it.I gues the only thing that can ban you there are the mods.

grebetu
05.01.10, 19:22
Hehe.Just did 5 gb with 5MB speeds and no ban so they don't really have scripts against it.I gues the only thing that can ban you there are the mods.

when you go for high speeds do you fake highspeed download too? or just push uploads?

Mihai
05.01.10, 19:25
Nope.I downloaded that torrent 1 week ago and after i deleted it i just started cheating with RM.

SBfreak
05.01.10, 19:28
Are you talking about kB/s?
Damn not that again.
Can we please keep speeds in kbs??:confused2:

anon
05.01.10, 19:29
Well, kb/s = kilobits per second. All of us got it anyway, I was continuing the joke!

SBfreak
05.01.10, 19:30
I'm noob.What did we use for speeds till now kB or kb??:icon_angry[1]:

anon
05.01.10, 19:31
kB/s a.k.a kilobytes per second.

Instab
05.01.10, 19:41
i got used to write kbit(s) just in case because almost always people are talking about kiloByte. i don't use the uppercase B either i have to admit :tongü:

anon
05.01.10, 19:42
Well, there's a difference. 128kB/s are 128kB/s. 128Kbit are 16kB. Not that there's a problem with using different measures but it can confuse people, since most if not all mods and tools use kilobytes.

grebetu
05.01.10, 19:46
It's common to use kb/s (kbps) for line speed and kB/s (kBps) for actual download speed.

anon
05.01.10, 19:47
It's common to use kb/s (kbps) for line speed

Probably because ISPs themselves use them to get bigger, atracting numbers.

Instab
05.01.10, 19:50
Well, there's a difference. 128kB/s are 128kB/s. 128Kbit are 16kB. Not that there's a problem with using different measures but it can confuse people, since most if not all mods and tools use kilobytes.

It's common to use kb/s (kbps) for line speed and kB/s (kBps) for actual download speed.

both trü but not related to BCG in anyway.
damn, off topic again ... :tongü:

---------- Post added at 19:50 ---------- Previous post was at 19:49 ----------

Probably because ISPs themselves use them to get bigger, atracting numbers.

of course, marketing guys love big numbers.
[still off topic ...]

jacksbi
01.05.10, 14:38
is mratio working on bcg and what speeds because there is a problem that i cannot connect to leechers when seeding on some trackers using vem.

anon
01.05.10, 17:44
is mratio working on bcg

Do you really need to cheat there? They have seed points... :unsure: (No need to answer this)

If you know me a bit you'll know I recommend the RM... but it doesn't have multi-torrent support yet.

jacksbi
01.05.10, 18:36
my actual doubt is why i am not connecting to leechers in some trackers when seeding?working when downloading but when seeding i dont connect to leechers.

anon
01.05.10, 18:37
Wasn't it an Extreme Mod bug? :unsure:

ciccio
02.05.10, 01:09
I was a member of BCG and my advice is this.

Use Shu Mod and on torrents with much seeders and leechers use a speed of 350-400 Kb/s.

saebrtooth
02.05.10, 06:33
was a member?

ciccio
02.05.10, 10:56
was a member?

Yes, i was :biggrin:

saebrtooth
02.05.10, 11:02
did u give it up or were u banned for some reason? :biggrin:

ciccio
02.05.10, 12:20
I was banned cuz my account was actived by another user and therefore from another Nation.

IP Change, Ban :biggrin:

However now i'd want re-join me at BCG cuz now there's all stuff and not only games.

saebrtooth
02.05.10, 16:02
lol it can happen to anyone, but a still bummer. How long after when u got (traded) ur account did you log on?

anon
02.05.10, 17:38
Country change + BCG = ban

If you want to trade your account, only do it with people from your same country.

saebrtooth
03.05.10, 03:06
I think if u allow some time in between of a few weeks then maybe it would be ok, for example travelling overseas. But have not tried this nor have I seen any hard coded polcies.

We need some confirmation of how much time is needed, or does bcg strict policy againt country change even if traveling?

alpacino
03.05.10, 06:04
I think if u allow some time in between of a few weeks then maybe it would be ok, for example travelling overseas. But have not tried this nor have I seen any hard coded polcies.

We need some confirmation of how much time is needed, or does bcg strict policy againt country change even if traveling?

Trading will be very difficult, I don't think you can come up with a good excuse for this. If you are going to travel, you can always reach a moderator on IRC and ask what to do, but they don't disable account for logging inactivity anymore, they even disabled the "park account" feature from profile options.

saebrtooth
03.05.10, 06:45
that could be a possible workaround then to tell the mods that u r going overseas

anon
03.05.10, 14:15
they don't disable account for logging inactivity anymore

If so, the size of the excuse you'll need to create to make the consequences of trading believable is way too much of a hassle.

sketchead
06.05.10, 17:38
I've been looking for some decent info on the forums and can't find any of much use.

I have been using RatioMaster to cheat on Torrentleech succesfully recently, but before I move over to Blackcats I'd like to clarify that it will be alright.

I've been using upload speeds of around 700kbps on Torrentleech which has been okay, but on Blackcats it's a little different. Do I need to fake the download first, as you aren't supposed to seed back things you haven't downloaded? Also, could I seed back a torrent from my snatchlist which I grabbed months ago but didn't seed back fully?

Cheers

anon
06.05.10, 17:52
I'll assume you already know BCG has seed points and for some reason don't want to use them.

I've been using upload speeds of around 700kbps on Torrentleech which has been okay, but on Blackcats it's a little different. Do I need to fake the download first, as you aren't supposed to seed back things you haven't downloaded? Also, could I seed back a torrent from my snatchlist which I grabbed months ago but didn't seed back fully?

If they're Scene releases, no to the first question and yes to the second, as long as there are leechers on them.

sketchead
06.05.10, 17:58
I'll assume you already know BCG has seed points and for some reason don't want to use them.

If they're Scene releases, no to the first question and yes to the second, as long as there are leechers on them.

Thanks for the reply. I am aware of the SP system and have been using it but I would like to be able to use my referrals. Most of the games on my snatchlist now have 0 leechers and so I'm assuming I can't seed them back.

If I want to grab a new, popular torrent and seed it back, should I fake the download too?

Cheers

anon
06.05.10, 18:00
Most of the games on my snatchlist now have 0 leechers and so I'm assuming I can't seed them back.

That's what SP are there for! :lol:

If I want to grab a new, popular torrent and seed it back, should I fake the download too?

Again, no if it's a Scene release, otherwise yes.

sketchead
06.05.10, 18:01
That's what SP are there for! :lol:

Again, no if it's a Scene release, otherwise yes.

Okay so as long as its a scene release, I could've in theory grabbed it from another tracker and seeded it back to BCG? I just remember them having a policy against people doing that...

Cheers

anon
06.05.10, 18:02
Okay so as long as its a scene release, I could've in theory grabbed it from another tracker and seeded it back to BCG?

Correct.

I just remember them having a policy against people doing that...

This I can't help you with - I didn't even know about that.

sketchead
06.05.10, 18:04
Correct.

This I can't help you with - I didn't even know about that.

Hmmm OK well I'll double check before I start anyways. So I can just seed back using RatioMaster and Memory Reader? And should I keep the speeds to around 100kbps?

Cheers

cheatos
06.05.10, 18:04
I just remember them having a policy against people doing that...

yes cross seeding is prohibited there,
you must leech the whole torrent from there,
but if you want to act you didn't pay attention to it, you must be aware that some torrents has an extra file (usually a small sized nfo or an image) to catch those who use RM @ 100% immediately.

anon
06.05.10, 18:05
So I can just seed back using RatioMaster and Memory Reader? And should I keep the speeds to around 100kbps?

Yes to both, maybe you can go higher than 100kB/s, but personally I wouldn't take the risk.

Edit: make sure you look at the post above mine :happy:

sketchead
06.05.10, 18:06
yes cross seeding is prohibited there,
you must leech the whole torrent from there,
but if you want to act you didn't pay attention to it, you must be aware that some torrents has an extra file (usually a small sized nfo or an image) to catch those who use RM @ 100% immediately.

Thanks for clarifying that. So I should fake the download to 100% using RM before I seed back? And would it be possible to use some quite quick download speeds since obviouisley on a popular torrent that would be likely?

Cheers

anon
06.05.10, 18:07
So I should fake the download to 100% using RM before I seed back?

Either that or actually downloading the torrent from BCG - they're the only ways...

And would it be possible to use some quite quick download speeds since obviouisley on a popular torrent that would be likely?

I once faked download on an inactive torrent and got away with it, so maybe yes...

cheatos
06.05.10, 18:18
So I should fake the download to 100%

i think you need to download a single 'piece' which cannot be achieved using RM :frown:

but if you want to fake download and seed back using SP:
i once fake downloaded a game from bcg and seeded it back using RM with 0kB/s upload speed and got away with it, but i was banned because of my inviter now on my dupe one i just don't cheat.

gooner
07.05.10, 12:58
m ratio with speeds of upto 600kbs on new well leeched torrents

SBfreak
07.05.10, 15:15
emu?:confused2:

piyush
16.05.10, 18:17
Guyz what is uT mode... Please link to this tool //BTW mR works there....;-)

anon
16.05.10, 18:18
Guyz what is uT mode... Please link to this tool

uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecher Pack v13 (based on uTorrent 2.0.1 Build 19248) - SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source Nr. 1 (http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?t=19873)

Please search before posting.

And give more details please, "mR works" doesn't help too much".

jacksbi
20.05.10, 19:00
is there only one user class on bcg i had seen the faq but i only see user then uploaders,sysop,admin,owner

is there no poweruser class on bcg?

SBfreak
20.05.10, 19:09
Yes I think only Power User

anon
20.05.10, 20:14
There used to be Power User and Super Power User classes... :unsure:

kazuya
20.05.10, 20:55
i think no more power user

Kitty Litter
User
Uploader .
VIP
Forum Moderator
Administrator
SysOp
Dev/Coder
Owner

tokiodrift1
28.05.10, 00:00
you've to give 'referals' to other to get Power-User or Super-Power-User.

Promotion to PU through Referrals

Referred Min 50 members
Member at least 4 weeks
Uploaded minimum of 50Gb
At least 30 completed torrents in history
Actual Ratio of 1.05 or above for referer
Not in KL for all referred
Min 40 of 50 referred members in PU or above

Promotion to SPU through Referrals

Referred Min 200 members
Member at least 12 weeks
Uploaded minimum of 200Gb
At least 50 completed torrents in history
Actual Ratio of 2.05 or above for referer
Min 190 of 200 referred members in PU or above
Min 75 of 200 referred members in SPU or above

anon
28.05.10, 00:02

Referred Min 200 members

I doubt I have ever invited so many people to all my trackers combined in my entire private tracker "life" :huh:

Guess I can begin forgetting about going anywhere above User.

tokiodrift1
28.05.10, 00:11
Got it from their forum.
It also looks very weird for me.

How can any normal person invite that much people...

btw, i think there is no way to get PU/SPU with the casual uploading way (maybe it was possible earlier) .

I thought..what.cd has the hardest requirements.

saebrtooth
28.05.10, 01:53
If bcg expects some1 to get 200 member referasl and all have to be 12 weeks old, how many referals does bcg hand out regularily?

tokiodrift1
28.05.10, 04:04
you have zero refs on a fresh account. i am not sure how they hand them out.
could be possible that it is like 1 petabyte-Upload = 1 Ref-code.. :tongue:

saebrtooth
28.05.10, 05:22
wow thats like crazy (if true) but anyway wi'll soon find out :tongue:

anon
28.05.10, 18:40
How can any normal person invite that much people...

Yeah, the rules say you only invite people you trust, so you have to trust two hundred people :tongue:

What are the advantages of being PU or SPU, anyway?

Instab
28.05.10, 19:28
if they tried mocking their members they did quite a good job :P

cheatos
28.05.10, 19:34
if they tried mocking their members they did quite a good job :P

well they did that to me already :rolleyes::
and i have uploaded real 10GB+ there :frown:, now i regret that.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/191045-post16.html

alpacino
28.05.10, 20:00
So PU and SPU are pretty much unreachable on this tracker.

anon
28.05.10, 20:03
and i have uploaded real 10GB+ there :frown:, now i regret that.

It hurts even more considering you're capped. :dabs:

tokiodrift1
28.05.10, 20:10
What are the advantages of being PU or SPU, anyway?

You may get more ref-codes, with which you can invites more friends.. :shockkk!:

anon
28.05.10, 21:14
You may get more ref-codes, with which you can invites more friends.. :shockkk!:

In short, nothing :happy:

tokiodrift1
28.05.10, 21:18
yeah, its just a bling-bling thing. :smileyb:

Saikoda
28.05.10, 22:21
so it's really hard to be PU or SPU ... i think i have to take my time wit BCG haha :D

SBfreak
28.05.10, 22:41
or abandon the idea?:tongue:

saebrtooth
29.05.10, 05:11
170000+ invites the probably figure that a certain % of referals will fail due to time
a certain % will fail after registering and those that will be caught cheating leaves maybe 1/3 at most remaining.

shadowww
29.05.10, 13:05
survival of the fittest he he he

saebrtooth
29.05.10, 13:13
bcg's announcement of the 170000+ referals also mentioned the good possiblility of open reg so even if u dont get one now, maybe sometime in the near future everyone will have a chance to get in. No worries

shoulder
29.05.10, 13:26
If they use their old system of open signups it will still be hard to enter. :P

saebrtooth
29.05.10, 13:29
Im not familiar with their old system :tongue:

shoulder
29.05.10, 13:45
They opened the reg for about 9 (?) seconds every 15 minutes so you had to signup within these 9 seconds.

saebrtooth
29.05.10, 13:48
now thats crap :frown:

---------- Post added at 13:48 ---------- Previous post was at 13:47 ----------

with those time frames they are just inviting massive load on their servers

mangathala2002
29.05.10, 14:32
They opened the reg for about 9 (?) seconds every 15 minutes so you had to signup within these 9 seconds.

lol i remember that. It was tough but not impossible (auto-fill/robo-form) . I still managed to get 4 accounts that time :biggrin:

shadowww
29.05.10, 14:37
greedy bastard ^^

alpacino
29.05.10, 14:54
lol i remember that. It was tough but not impossible (auto-fill/robo-form) . I still managed to get 4 accounts that time :biggrin:

I remember that, it's how I got my first account back in 2008. There is even a tutorial here at sb-i on how to manage that, but of course it no longer works.

mangathala2002
29.05.10, 14:58
greedy bastard ^^

lol all traded

anon
29.05.10, 17:42
I remember that, it's how I got my first account back in 2008. There is even a tutorial here at sb-i on how to manage that, but of course it no longer works.

2008 for the win!

I was fast enough not to need an automatic form filler or anything. Had that account until Melvin took it away from me. :biggrin:

Nobody
29.05.10, 23:02
I still don't understand their logic in opening things up this wide. I know they've been having money issues, and have tried to get the community to accept targeted ad's in certain parts of the website.

But to go from ridiculously strict requirements in order to get referals, to everyone getting ten (with almost no reprecussions if you invite a cheater) and mentions of open registration... I'm trying to figure out their logic from the admin's perspective. They could have just given everyone a single referal. It'll keep their userbase lean and still ensure the inviting of good members.

DriftKing
29.05.10, 23:11

Well at that time Roboform Form filler was the best option ;)

Großmutter
30.05.10, 00:27

and what's the signup url??

anon
30.05.10, 00:28
Used to be

www.blackcats-games.net/signup.php

Won't work now, of course.

saebrtooth
30.05.10, 02:29
Well at that time Roboform Form filler was the best option ;)

It looked like at the time the criteria for joining was how good u were at autofillers. Somehow I think they stuffed up their original idea of restricting the userbase as their main concern, becoming only a secondary consideration

VAMPIRE
05.06.10, 00:39
Well guys banned after using rm wth deluge emulation down 250kb/s and up 90kb/s
banned after 6 hours
the torrent 1.30gb i have cheat 1.50gb

caballero
05.06.10, 00:47
Well guys banned after using rm wth deluge emulation down 250kb/s and up 90kb/s
banned after 6 hours
the torrent 1.30gb i have cheat 1.50gb

What were the numbers of seeders and leechers? I guess you did use the memory reader right?

VAMPIRE
05.06.10, 10:22
What were the numbers of seeders and leechers? I guess you did use the memory reader right?

1 Seeder 15 leechers

SBfreak
05.06.10, 11:43
So you used memory reader or no..t?

VAMPIRE
05.06.10, 14:37
So you used memory reader or no..t?

Sorry yes i use memory read
i dont know what i have make bad

Instab
05.06.10, 14:46
Sorry yes i use memory read
i dont know what i have make bad

how old was the torrent?

anon
05.06.10, 17:50
Was that the account you got via stoi's giveaway on FST? :eyebrows:

caballero
05.06.10, 19:17

What about them? Are they monitored or something?

anon
05.06.10, 19:18
When you're invited by the very owner of the site, I assume so...

MacGyver
05.06.10, 20:19
Even my acc has been disabled ( uTorrent 2.0.* emulation 55down/80up ) ... my inviting called filenetworks :mad2:

crystal
05.06.10, 20:27
seems like BCG is becoming the new What.cd

anon
05.06.10, 20:27
Either that or the guys missed something. :unsure:

---------- Post added at 15:27 ---------- Previous post was at 15:27 ----------

You should only cheat on BCG if you don't have time to gain SP anyway.

VAMPIRE
05.06.10, 20:41
how old was the torrent?

Its a new one i have picked them after 4 hours

---------- Post added at 19:41 ---------- Previous post was at 19:40 ----------

Yes its from there :cool: :klatsch_3:

anon
05.06.10, 20:46
Yes its from there :cool: :klatsch_3:

:eyebrows:

fakeup
08.06.10, 22:33
@anon
so in other words there is no effective way to cheat on BCG right ?

kazuya
08.06.10, 22:39
@anon

there is,slow and steady

anon
08.06.10, 22:40
@anon

I never said there's no way to cheat on BCG. It's not hard to do, there's just almost no point in doing it.

shoulder
08.06.10, 23:37
Yes, just seeding and using the unique SP System does the job as well. :wink2:

fakeup
09.06.10, 10:07
yeah but what if I don't want to seed and want to fake upload cause I don't like waiting ?

kazuya
09.06.10, 10:19
yeah but what if I don't want to seed and want to fake upload cause I don't like waiting ?

you better have older account,low speeds... anyway it will take long,cheating and using low speeds or not cheating and using SP System

crystal
09.06.10, 10:56
since RM with MR is secure and cannot be detected , i personally get the feeling they maybe noting the ISP's of the users and cross verifying if the upload speeds are achievable for them or not . since Vampire reached around 90 and MacGyver did around 80 and probably their ISP's dont give those upload speeds which is a why they probably got disabled . in short , paranoid moderators on the loose !

and with the new extremely lenient SP rules , you will barely need to seed there to reach ratio of 1 , its totally pointless to cheat there . also to reach Power User there are some absurd rules like inviting 200 members or something so cheating there for higher User classes is also ruled out .

caballero
09.06.10, 11:02
also to reach Power User there are some absurd rules like inviting 200 members or something so cheating there for higher User classes is also ruled out .

They don't have classes

You're either a User or a VIP (given by the staff) or if you're bad (hit 'n' runs); you're Kitty Litter.

crystal
09.06.10, 11:32
They don't have classes

You're either a User or a VIP (given by the staff) or if you're bad (hit 'n' runs); you're Kitty Litter.

the FAQ states the ones you explained below , but this was written by tokiodrift1 (post number 105) earlier in the thread , he found it in their forums .

Promotion to PU through Referrals

Referred Min 50 members
Member at least 4 weeks
Uploaded minimum of 50Gb
At least 30 completed torrents in history
Actual Ratio of 1.05 or above for referer
Min 40 of 50 referred members in PU or above

Referred Min 200 members
Member at least 12 weeks
Uploaded minimum of 200Gb
At least 50 completed torrents in history
Actual Ratio of 2.05 or above for referer
Min 190 of 200 referred members in PU or above
Min 75 of 200 referred members in SPU or above

anon
09.06.10, 18:08

Ask their staff to disable your account.

the FAQ states the ones you explained below , but this was written by tokiodrift1 (post number 105) earlier in the thread , he found it in their forums .

Yeah, but I asked BCG's owner about this at FST, and he said those requirements were merely a plan, they aren't implemented.

fakeking
09.06.10, 19:07
Seriously, the cheat tools are used on right and needed tracker mate. For BCG i don't feel that i need to cheat there because they have very relaxing rule and no user class privilages iirc.

Unless you are lack of empty space in your drive so you can't seed for too long. :wink:

caballero
10.06.10, 00:04
Unless you are lack of empty space in your drive so you can't seed for too long. :wink:

Download something small then, you will still get SP

Yeah, but I asked BCG's owner about this at FST,

He's a nice guy isn't he :happy:, his posts in his forum tell us so.

shoulder
10.06.10, 00:15
Download something small then, you will still get SP
Yes, for that torrent.
What if you need to get SP for the big game pack you downloaded? :P

caballero
10.06.10, 00:23
What if you need to get SP for the big game pack you downloaded? :P

Nothing will happen if you hit'n'run on 1 or 2 torrents as long as you don't keep doing it. However, if all your downloads are big packs......................there's always RM:tongue:

anon
10.06.10, 00:24
Nothing will happen if you hit'n'run on 1 or 2 torrents

Won't you lose your badge of honor for doing that?

However, if all your downloads are big packs......................there's always RM:tongue:

Which beats the whole purpose of the SP system :lol:

caballero
10.06.10, 00:33
Won't you lose your badge of honor for doing that?

If you really need it, seed then. I read the FAQ, there's nothing special about having it. Just make sure you don't get demoted to Kitty Litter for having too many hit'n'runs

anon
10.06.10, 00:34
I read the FAQ, there's nothing special about having it.

No badge of honor = you get zero referrals when they're given.

mangathala2002
10.06.10, 05:59
After you complete the torrent fully (100%) only then you need to seed for 72 hrs right? So what happens if you don't complete the torrent and just stop it . Does that still count as h'n'r?

saebrtooth
10.06.10, 06:05
u dont need to seed a continuous 72 hrs just in totoal

caballero
10.06.10, 06:24
After you complete the torrent fully (100%) only then you need to seed for 72 hrs right?
You need to seed for 72 hours so you can get SP (36 hours if the torrent is less than 500MB). Right Now, all this is removed, you can get SP immediately after you finish downloading the torrent.

So what happens if you don't complete the torrent and just stop it . Does that still count as h'n'r?

You mean you will partially download the torrent right? If that's the case, I don't think it will count as a hit'n'run because the tracker thinks you haven't finished downloading yet. Remember, partial leeching is not allowed in BCG with some exceptions as this quote states.

Can I download part of the torrent and seed it to increase my ratio?
No, it is against the rules, and you will be warned for doing so, and if you do not fix your incomplete torrents by the end of the warning or at least put in an effort, you will be banned. By partially leeching, you are ruining the system for everyone else who wishes to use Seed Points system. You are only allowed to Partially leech on specific torrents, such as some packs.

saebrtooth
10.06.10, 07:03
0.8+ to not hit and run, 1.0+ after 100% to get seed points

caballero
10.06.10, 07:10
0.8+ to not hit and run,
You must have the full torrent before this applies.

1.0+ after 100% to get seed points

You won't get seed points if the individual ratio on the torrent is more than 1.

fakeking
10.06.10, 08:30
looks like caballero is more smarter than use old member of BCG. :redface:.

Welcome to BCG, caballero. Remember to not cheat or misbehave. :tongue:

fakeup
10.06.10, 13:26
u dont need to seed a continuous 72 hrs just in totoal

is this 100% true ?

If this is the way you say it is it's simply great especially for those who want to seed but in total not in one go ?

shoulder
10.06.10, 13:31
Yes, no need to seed continuous. :wink2:

anon
10.06.10, 14:13
After you complete the torrent fully (100%) only then you need to seed for 72 hrs right?

No, you're confusing it with ratio-free trackers :tongue: The SP system makes BCG ratio-free at heart, but it still keeps track of your download and upload.

As it's already been said, those 72 hours don't have to be continuous, and don't have to be 72 but 36 for torrents smaller than 500MB.

If you have any more doubts, I have written a mini-FAQ for this here:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/57191-post30.html

saebrtooth
10.06.10, 15:04
is this 100% true ?

If this is the way you say it is it's simply great especially for those who want to seed but in total not in one go ?

Yes, no need to seed continuous. :wink2:

fakeup just to answer ur PM regarding my statement, yes i confirm what Shoulder says is true :top:

alpacino
10.06.10, 15:27
So what happens if you don't complete the torrent and just stop it . Does that still count as h'n'r?

In that case you will receive a hit and run. All started torrents must be fully downloaded and seeded, real seeded or through sp points.

anon
10.06.10, 15:39
I never got my badge of honor taken away for stopping a partial download. :unsure:

Ultra-Cheater
10.06.10, 15:55
As it's already been said, those 72 hours don't have to be continuous, and don't have to be 72 but 36 for torrents smaller than 500MB.

stoi announced that their is no waits times for all torrents ( not 72 nor 36 )
and the seed / leecch ratio for starting gain SP was set 2 zero :klatsch_3:

alpacino
10.06.10, 15:56
I don't remember about the badge of honor thing, but I do remember having a nice white triangle warning on my torrent history on an unfinished stopped torrent, meaning I had hit and run on that one. :unsure:

Ultra-Cheater
10.06.10, 16:01
I don't remember about the badge of honor thing, but I do remember having a nice white triangle warning on my torrent history on an unfinished stopped torrent, meaning I had hit and run on that one. :unsure:

u do not lose your badge of honor for hit & run one time
u get first worn , second worn then u lose your badge then they say to u " bye bye " :biggrin:

alpacino
10.06.10, 16:17
So to clear up, one hit and run doesn't take away your badge of honor, and not completing a download or seeding will get you a hit and run. ;)

anon
10.06.10, 17:56
stoi announced that their is now waits times for all torrents ( not 72 nor 36 )

Sorry, but I don't understand this... what do you mean?

Ultra-Cheater
10.06.10, 18:15
Sorry, but I don't understand this... what do you mean?

sorry , i wrote now instead of no

this is the full announce

I know it is not until August, but i thought we should start it off now. This is what I have just done.

20:1 Seeder/leecher ratio set to 0 (So you get SP whatever the ratio is)
Wait Times for all torrents set to 0 (You get SP immediately on all torrents)
SP per update increased from 0.25 to 1.25, so instead of 1 per hour you get 5 per hour (Donors will get a bit more).
The SP overview page has NOT been updated yet, but i have watched a couple of torrents from members, and it is working, even though it will say it is not (options still in red).

Example: 5 gig torrent, would have taken you 3 days + 50 hours =122 hours of seeding to meet cost, Now it will be 10 Hours to meet cost. (for non donors). 8 Hours is still the minimum SP-Cost though (you have to do something after all).

Now this can go a few ways. And we will be checking on it, on a day to day basis.

1: Everything stays the same = we will keep it on.
2: Torrents Die more quickly = We will take it off.
3: Donations Plummet = We will take it off.
4: 2 & 3 = we will take it off
5: More seeders/leechers = fantastic, definetely keep it on, unless 3 happens.

The Idea is not for everyone to hit and run everything, but for more members to leech what they want, so those same leechers can seed to more leechers (so everyone benefits)

Hopefully we can make this last to the 1st September, (and i have no idea if we are going to have anything else in August or this is it) but we do have the right to remove this at any time. :klatsch_3::klatsch_3:

anon
10.06.10, 18:19
20:1 Seeder/leecher ratio set to 0 (So you get SP whatever the ratio is)
Wait Times for all torrents set to 0 (You get SP immediately on all torrents)
SP per update increased from 0.25 to 1.25, so instead of 1 per hour you get 5 per hour (Donors will get a bit more).
The SP overview page has NOT been updated yet, but i have watched a couple of torrents from members, and it is working, even though it will say it is not (options still in red).

Example: 5 gig torrent, would have taken you 3 days + 50 hours =122 hours of seeding to meet cost, Now it will be 10 Hours to meet cost. (for non donors). 8 Hours is still the minimum SP-Cost though (you have to do something after all).

They must really trust their userbase to do this. I mean, when compared to the old system, you barely have to seed to be in good standing now.

C3PO
10.06.10, 18:19
Do they have the min down/up to not disable your acc rule, or it's enough just to log in once in a while?

anon
10.06.10, 18:20
You must log in and have some tracker activity!

C3PO
10.06.10, 18:22
So I must get rid of my acc asap. I don't want it to perish for nothing...

anon
10.06.10, 18:23
Get rid of it? :huh:

C3PO
10.06.10, 18:24
Ok, to give it away :)

anon
10.06.10, 18:44
To someone from your same country.

fakeup
19.06.10, 11:34
Do the people from BCG communicate with other people (staff) from other tracker and tell them who was a cheater on their tracker ??

Is this possible ? any1 experienced something like that ?

C3PO
19.06.10, 11:37
There is a special thread about that
http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19568

shoulder
19.06.10, 12:00
In short, yes they do.

anon
19.06.10, 17:39
Do the people from BCG communicate with other people (staff) from other tracker and tell them who was a cheater on their tracker ??

Yes, and they're rather effective if you don't look after yourself.

Also, as it's already been pointed out, we already have a thread for these questions.

SheRloCK HolMeS
20.07.10, 08:06
guys, I have problem, I have been warned because partial leeching and i don't what i do for that, can you help me please

jacksbi
20.07.10, 08:45
guys, I have problem, I have been warned because partial leeching and i don't what i do for that, can you help me please

leech the torrents completely and seed them that is the only way.

as seedpoints are there u can get away with the warning

there is no need to cheat on bcg

SheRloCK HolMeS
20.07.10, 16:54
leech the torrents completely and seed them that is the only way.

as seedpoints are there u can get away with the warning

there is no need to cheat on bcg

I can't leech them, I have very low internet connection and it's about 24GB :mad:

jacksbi
20.07.10, 17:07
I can't leech them, I have very low internet connection and it's about 24GB :mad:

then cheat using rm if there are leechers this way also u can get away with it.

Dr.house
20.07.10, 17:30
then cheat using rm if there are leechers this way also u can get away with it.

I do not agree with you in this situation is difficult to cheat ,if you are warred Monitor everything any strange Upload progress will be followed by staff

anon
20.07.10, 17:33
guys, I have problem, I have been warned because partial leeching and i don't what i do for that

Well, partial leeching is forbidden there because it ruins the SP system for everyone, although I think the 20:1 ratio isn't in effect at the moment.

Leech the whole thing and seed it. Do it from a friend's house or cafe if you're capped. Or you can fake download with the RM if there's enough activity, yes.

SheRloCK HolMeS
20.07.10, 21:31
I PMed the staff about this, but they refused to remove the warn, so I think I can not cheat as Dr.house said...

Any way, If i cheat and banned can my friend who invite be affected ??

anon
20.07.10, 22:47
Any way, If i cheat and banned can my friend who invite be affected ??

I think they removed automatic punishments for bad invitees.

Try not to get banned, though.

SheRloCK HolMeS
21.07.10, 00:23

Are you sure they did ??

well, If he banned you will have to send an invitation to him :D << joking :smile:

jacksbi
21.07.10, 04:22

Try not to get banned, though.

no anon they havent removed it

3 of the users invited by me cheated badly and they disabled my account

one of my friends from other forum invited a cheater and they had warned him and added 50gb to his download and cancelled his invitations for a year

Dr.house
21.07.10, 07:37
if you want to cheat in this case it's only by proxy way (staff save your ip and you said to them your speed too bad) so if fix your problem it only by seedbox or server high speed at another meaning (use proxy they think it a seedbox)

anon
21.07.10, 18:07
no anon they havent removed it

Thanks for the tip-off.

if you want to cheat in this case it's only by proxy way (staff save your ip and you said to them your speed too bad)

Staff aren't stupid. They know which IP ranges belong to seedboxes. Unless you find an OVH or Kimsufi-hosted highly anonymous HTTP proxy, don't get your hopes up.

SheRloCK HolMeS
22.07.10, 01:12
My account has been banned :frown:
before banned, I received this message

Your warning has been removed. Please keep in your best behaviour from now on.

and the warn removed !!

but now i can't log in my account, that mean my account banned :mad:

Thanks for every thing guys :smile:

Donatas
23.07.10, 20:12
I know someone who has been banned from BCG for partial seeding (without any prior warning). They refused to re-enable him when he went to their IRC. Ridiculous!

Großmutter
24.07.10, 01:00
you can use mratio with many torrents and pro torrent up to 300 kb/s!(wafflesmethode)

fakeking
24.07.10, 13:50
I know someone who has been banned from BCG for partial seeding (without any prior warning). They refused to re-enable him when he went to their IRC. Ridiculous!

It isn't supposed to be banned just because of partial seeding maybe he's cheat with partial seeding on a torrent? Never heard of case like this before there.

Donatas
24.07.10, 13:52
It isn't supposed to be banned just because of partial seeding maybe he's cheat with partial seeding on a torrent? Never heard of case like this before there.
He told me that's why he had been banned (that was about a year ago). I don't think he was cheating back then, but maybe he did.

anon
24.07.10, 17:51
Well, partial seeding is against their rules. I don't think it warrants a permanent ban, but then again that decision is up to their staff.

crystal
24.07.10, 22:22

thats because of their SP system they forbid partial seeding , they have written it in the rules as well . but banning a user and that too without any prior warning for this is ridiculous !

Donatas
25.07.10, 01:45
thats because of their SP system they forbid partial seeding , they have written it in the rules as well . but banning a user and that too without any prior warning for this is ridiculous !
Yeah, I know. I understand why they have that rule. But banning someone just because of that without any warning is too much.

Instab
25.07.10, 18:04
Well, partial seeding is against their rules. I don't think it warrants a permanent ban, but then again that decision is up to their staff.

what? :eek:
good thing i gave my account away. that's nuts.

anon
25.07.10, 18:33
what? :eek:

No, Waffles!

Jokes aside, it sounds silly for an outsider, but until some time ago their SP system depended on a S-to-L ratio of 20:1 to, basically, begin working. So not allowing partial seeders, which appear as leechers, made sense. I'm not 100% sure of how it is now.

Dr.house
25.07.10, 19:00
hold on please , is this partial seeding right or partial leechenig i thing second hehehehehe !!!!

anon
25.07.10, 19:01
If you're not downloading anything but don't have 100% of the torrent, it's "partial seeding". Partial leeching doesn't exist. :unsure:

naughtydog
25.07.10, 19:05
what is it called when you start a download of file A on tracker 1 gets to about 50% and finish your download of file A on tracker 2?

Again, what is it called if you finish your download of file A on tracker 1 which was already 50% downloaded from tracker 2?

anon
25.07.10, 19:07
what is it called when you start a download of file A on tracker 1 gets to about 50% and finish your download of file A on tracker 2?

Again, what is it called if you finish your download of file A on tracker 1 which was already 50% downloaded from tracker 2?

Cross-leeching? :lol:

---------- Post added at 14:07 ---------- Previous post was at 14:06 ----------

You have a good point, my friend. I'm always open to differing but well-argumented points of view.

Dr.house
may hit and run !!!!

naughtydog
:lol: it happens to me at times and seeing Dr House post made me think about it. Beats my mind

anon
25.07.10, 19:09
may hit and run !!!!

Yeah, and you probably won't be noticed, because of the lack of &event=completed :dabs:

However, you'll still leave the torrent in the history, and if BCG's staff catches you doing that manually, they'll probably warn/ban you.

rudam.meredez
05.08.10, 20:11
Hey guys!

I've been cheating on x264 quite successfully lately, slow and steady (RM with memory reader, leaving it on to 'seed' for days and give the upload speed a randomizer between 0 and p.e. 40 kB/s.)

My question would be if this is a safe method on BCG, too. Any experiences with that?

anon
05.08.10, 20:12
Yes, but why not simply seeding? Thanks to SP you get the upload by just leaving your client open.

rudam.meredez
05.08.10, 20:18
Yes, I know. But I'd like to reach the actual 2.0 ratio with my torrents. AND I have a lack of space.. Now seeding almost 150 gb of games and I'd rather use that space and fake seeding - while faking a bit of upload :)

tonipotter
06.08.10, 21:35
hey can i use ratio faker or greedy to cheat on BCG???????

anon
06.08.10, 21:35
Reading this thread instead of hopping on the "Reply to Thread" button would be a good start.

silencer1980
08.08.10, 07:51
speedmode++ 0-200kb can work on BCG?

dju
08.08.10, 14:48
Looks like a lot of people has got the tracker recently so everyone is interested about cheating there :D It shouldn't be hard, there are enough seeders/leechers, there won't be problems at new and popular games at all. I am doing speeds from 50 to 200kb/s in VEM currently, no problems at all, but i'm a bit careful just because the account is new there. After several months i will push the speeds higher ofc.

anon
08.08.10, 17:53
speedmode++ 0-200kb can work on BCG?

SP for the win!

But I don't see why your "magical recipe" shouldn't work there, also.

silencer1980
08.08.10, 20:38
@anon

just askin'

;)

hoodevil
08.08.10, 21:25
SP for the win!

But I don't see why your "magical recipe" shouldn't work there, also.

is possible with mr?

anon
08.08.10, 21:26
yes

jacksbi
09.08.10, 06:30
the best way on BCG is SP

i have tested mr before for our SB-I members it works but i dont recommend it.

Instab
09.08.10, 06:37
the best way on BCG is SP

i have tested mr before for our SB-I members it works but i dont recommend it.

so what would you recommend?

jacksbi
09.08.10, 06:41
so what would you recommend?

sp always.

i had managed to get the ratio of 1.0 on many torrents by seeding them less time.(sp system rocks)

if not then try vem or rm with mr.

stoi
09.08.10, 08:56
The weird thing is you know, in the worst tracker staff thread someone touched on Why do what.cd ban cheaters, We as staff on BCG have done everything in our power to minimize cheating, without having any fancy auto scripts (yes we have scripts but they are not auto), and we still get members cheating, so we may have to get some auto scripts coded (and a lot of them) just for the fact we have tried our best and it looks like we failed miserably. what is so hard to seed something you download for a few days, so someone else can get it, if they want it. its called community spirit, if everyone cheated we wouldnt have any torrents left after 2 weeks of the initial upload.

Instab
09.08.10, 09:39
what is so hard to seed something you download for a few days, so someone else can get it, if they want it.

well, this site's title begins with 'small bandwidth' for a reason. if you got something like 25KB upload your internet is quite dead as soon as somebody is leeching. you could limit the upload to let's say 5 but that won't get you anywhere :P
if i'd have something like 5mbit upstream i'd be happy to dedicate 70% of it to seeding on a site with a ratio system like yours. the main problem is that most of the private lines worldwide are highly asynchronous

stoi
09.08.10, 11:11
hmm i have 80KBs which gets capped to 25KBs for 10 hours every day 3 PCs and a 360/ps3 on it, not once have i used a seedbox, or cheated my stats, i have 0 hit and runs and 1TB uploaded, so yeah its really hard isnt it, a crying shame and all that rubbish (btw i also have 20meg down so i can download a 360 game in 30 minutes but it tkes me 3 days to upload the thing, but yes, my heart bleeds for you, that was not one of the reasons we actually made SP in the first place(sarcasm))

Instab
09.08.10, 11:15
hehe, well, no idea how you do it but my line is pretty much dead as soon as the seeding starts (assuming that the leecher takes more than 2kb :P)

but sure, i could limit it to let's say 5 and seed for a few days ... not very helpful, eh

jacksbi
09.08.10, 11:18
hmm i have 80KBs which gets capped to 25KBs for 10 hours every day 3 PCs and a 360/ps3 on it, not once have i used a seedbox, or cheated my stats, i have 0 hit and runs and 1TB uploaded, so yeah its really hard isnt it, a crying shame and all that rubbish (btw i also have 20meg down so i can download a 360 game in 30 minutes but it tkes me 3 days to upload the thing, but yes, my heart bleeds for you, that was not one of the reasons we actually made SP in the first place(sarcasm))

stoi,sometimes even i cant connect to leechers with my upload speed so i cheat on trackers,on bcg also most of the times i cant connect to leechers though i managed to get 1.0 ratio due to sp system.

stoi,i have one problem do u have the game smackdown vs raw 2010?it is not running on my ps2.

why dont u reveal how sp system works?

sometimes it is less takes less time sometimes it takes more time?

stoi
09.08.10, 11:21
at least they are getting something, its better than 0 and cheating (for the leecher). if 50 members seeded at 5KBs the leecher would get 250KBs, if those 50 are cheating, the leecher gets 0 so yes it is very helpful.

What gets me is, its 1 excuse after another, if its not ratio, its lack of upload, if its not lack of upload its lack of HDD space, the bottom line is, cheaters just dont want to try and they dont care about others on the tracker.

if you are a member you should at least have read the SP FAQ for newbies on our forum, that tells you everything.

Gapo
09.08.10, 11:27
Best not to generalize. Some care, others don't.

jacksbi
09.08.10, 11:28
at least they are getting something, its better than 0 and cheating (for the leecher). if 50 members seeded at 5KBs the leecher would get 250KBs, if those 50 are cheating, the leecher gets 0 so yes it is very helpful.

What gets me is, its 1 excuse after another, if its not ratio, its lack of upload, if its not lack of upload its lack of HDD space, the bottom line is, cheaters just dont want to try and they dont care about others on the tracker.

if you are a member you should at least have read the SP FAQ for newbies on our forum, that tells you everything.

not all most of them care

some cheat for revenge.
some cheat for fun.
some cheat for upload.
some cheat due to low BW.
some cheat because of speeds.
some cheat for invites
some cheat to get invites from other forums

i dont cheat on bcg(that means i am not saying i have never cheated on bcg)i had cheated way back just tested the tools to give the feedback to our beloved members.

Instab
09.08.10, 11:29

i did read it and i never said that one has to cheat on your site. my post was more like a general thing.
anyway if you're okay with the 5KB thing i think i wouldn't cheat there. as i said as long as my connection is usable it's fine for me :happy:

that gös for sites where i actually get stuff. the rest is sport :D

stoi
09.08.10, 11:31
but how can you care if you cheat? doesnt matter what the reason is for doing it, you still dont give a monkeys about your fellow members.

PS i was replying to jacksbi regarding the sp