PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on BCG (Blackcats Games) ??

Pages : 1 [2]

jacksbi
09.08.10, 11:32
at least they are getting something, its better than 0 and cheating (for the leecher). if 50 members seeded at 5KBs the leecher would get 250KBs, if those 50 are cheating, the leecher gets 0 so yes it is very helpful.

What gets me is, its 1 excuse after another, if its not ratio, its lack of upload, if its not lack of upload its lack of HDD space, the bottom line is, cheaters just dont want to try and they dont care about others on the tracker.

if you are a member you should at least have read the SP FAQ for newbies on our forum, that tells you everything.

and you didnot read my above post(245) i think what if they cant connect to leechers,yes they will get 1.0 ratio but some also want upload to show that they are great seeders.

stoi
09.08.10, 11:35
but how can you be a great "seeder" if its all a lie (or most of it is) i dont understand that one, its like saying you are great at games, and using action replay on them as soon as you get them.

jacksbi
09.08.10, 11:43
but how can you be a great "seeder" if its all a lie (or most of it is) i dont understand that one, its like saying you are great at games, and using action replay on them as soon as you get them.

the stats is what matter on torrent invite forums they dont ask u if u have 1Tb upload how u got it if at all they ask they say i have used seedbox which is a beautiful lie.

the user who uploaded 1tb will get the preference while the user who uploaded 20gb will not get the preference to get the invite.

---------- Post added at 15:13 ---------- Previous post was at 15:10 ----------

i had never said the members to cheat on bcg.i always encourage them to take advantage to sp.

Instab
09.08.10, 11:45
also i think those moral expectations are quite naive. i mean what do you expect from pirates?
as i wrote in the other thread trackers are not exactly a place for saints :P

stoi
09.08.10, 11:53
the stats is what matter on torrent invite forums they dont ask u if u have 1Tb upload how u got it if at all they ask they say i have used seedbox which is a beautiful lie.

the user who uploaded 1tb will get the preference while the user who uploaded 20gb will not get the preference to get the invite.

---------- Post added at 15:13 ---------- Previous post was at 15:10 ----------

i had never said the members to cheat on bcg.i always encourage them to take advantage to sp.

yes, and then that member gets you in because he thinks you are a good member, you cheat, you both get banned, but its fine for you, you have 1tb on that other site as "proof" you are a good member, so you get back in np, your inviter may not be so lucky, so from him doing a good deed, you screw it up for him, if thats caring.....

and just because you dont spend money on overpriced crap that they dish out every day, you have to cheat as well. hmmm that was to instab

and i know a lot from here dont cheat on BCG, but its a cheaters forum, hopefully if a wannabe member wants to cheat, they may see my rants (they probably wont but its worth a try) and think otherwise lol

Instab
09.08.10, 11:56
yes, and then that member gets you in because he thinks you are a good member, you cheat, you both get banned

that dösn't have to happen. actually in my experience the majority is fine

jacksbi
09.08.10, 12:07
yes, and then that member gets you in because he thinks you are a good member, you cheat, you both get banned, but its fine for you, you have 1tb on that other site as "proof" you are a good member, so you get back in np, your inviter may not be so lucky, so from him doing a good deed, you screw it up for him, if thats caring.....

and just because you dont spend money on overpriced crap that they dish out every day, you have to cheat as well. hmmm that was to instab

and i know a lot from here dont cheat on BCG, but its a cheaters forum, hopefully if a wannabe member wants to cheat, they may see my rants (they probably wont but its worth a try) and think otherwise lol

thats how world moves stoi.

tell me how many trackers can catch cheaters if they do it perfectly?(maybe the number is 0)

maybe some good users get ban hammer.

stoi
09.08.10, 12:09
well how many times have you been banned from trackers for cheating? I bet its more than 0

kazuya
09.08.10, 12:09
hmm let's look it like this, someone has upload 10KBs,

if he don't cheat : still can't connect to any peers so mostly 0 real upload,not uploaded anything to others and getting banned after while for not keeping ratio(ok on BCG we have SP)

if he cheat's : 0 real upload,not uploaded anything to others,fake uploaded to ratio 1 and not getting banned

so in both cases 0 real upload,so what you lose? nothing,you still have one member that likes the tracker and says around how great the tracker is

stoi
09.08.10, 12:14
i already said in the worst tracker staff thread, I can understand why you cheat on global ratio only trackers, i may not agree with it, but i understand why you do it, and yes i know a lot on here that understand our system dont cheat, but i was primarily talking about us (this is how to cheat on BCG thread is it not) and we still get loads of cheaters. as this is a cheaters forum, and well lots of cheaters frequent it, maybe i can change some of those that do cheat on BCG because they dont know the system, to learn the system and not cheat. (it may be a fruitless cause, but it has to be worth a try surely)

jacksbi
09.08.10, 12:18
well how many times have you been banned from trackers for cheating? I bet its more than 0

yes when i am noob i have been banned from what.cd thrice and from waffles once for not using memory reader.

thats all.

from the last few months i dont have a ban on any tracker.

what.cd are very good at catching cheaters.

Instab
09.08.10, 12:33
i already said in the worst tracker staff thread, I can understand why you cheat on global ratio only trackers, i may not agree with it, but i understand why you do it, and yes i know a lot on here that understand our system dont cheat, but i was primarily talking about us (this is how to cheat on BCG thread is it not) and we still get loads of cheaters. as this is a cheaters forum, and well lots of cheaters freqünt it, maybe i can change some of those that do cheat on BCG because they dont know the system, to learn the system and not cheat. (it may be a fruitless cause, but it has to be worth a try surely)

i have to say reading your posts i almost feel pity for you. alone, trying to show and explain the advantages of your system, asking nicely not to cheat and all ... something i don't expect normally. have to give you that.

---------- Post added at 12:33 ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 ----------

what.cd are very good at catching cheaters.

unlike stoi they deserve it. why? have a look at the worst staff thread ...

jacksbi
09.08.10, 14:01
[/COLOR]

yes they deserve it but they also have good scripts instab.

we cannot cheat there with high speeds of 200kbps on torrents which we do noramally on scc,bit-hdtv,hdbits,bh,pt etc

we must use low speeds and we must use our brain mainly this has been done by me from the past few months successfully.i even touched speeds upto 120kbps on few torrents.

Instab
09.08.10, 14:05
yes they deserve it but they also have good scripts instab.

we cannot cheat there with high speeds of 200kbps on torrents which we do noramally on scc,bit-hdtv,hdbits,bh,pt etc

we must use low speeds and we must use our brain mainly this has been done by me from the past few months successfully.i even touched speeds upto 120kbps on few torrents.

nothing new here, what do you wanna say?

jowa
09.08.10, 14:36
We deserve it for expressing our opinions and answering questions?

Instab
09.08.10, 14:42
We deserve it for expressing our opinions and answering qüstions?

no, but for doing stuff you do. i gave examples in the other thread. maybe not you personally but a certain number of your fellow staffers

jacksbi
09.08.10, 15:05
no, but for doing stuff you do. i gave examples in the other thread. maybe not you personally but a certain number of your fellow staffers

best example of that kind of staff is the picture which i had provided in the what.cd cheating thread.

Nokki
20.08.10, 16:32
Edit... Thanks anon

anon
20.08.10, 16:32
So if anyone has faked download successfully please share your experience

* anon raises his hand

Nokki
20.08.10, 16:38
Damn ur quick!

Ok, I'm guessin you're gonna share it here or you're gonna PM me?... :D

anon
20.08.10, 16:38
It just works. What do you want me to PM you? :unsure:

Nokki
20.08.10, 16:43
How da hell'd you do it man! info info info... :D

anon
20.08.10, 16:45
Entering my maximum (real) download speed minus 10-20% as a fake download speed, and leaving the RM running.

---------- Post added at 11:45 ---------- Previous post was at 11:44 ----------

Two notes: I have a 3Mbit line, and this was a long time ago.

stoi
20.08.10, 17:40
Likw i sid in another thread, we dont have any "auto" banning scripts for cheating, we dont even have any flagging scripts for cheating, we just have very vigilant staff.

So yes you may get away with it on 1-10 torrents, but keep cheating, and sooner rather than later we will get you.

and if you get banned, then its just your own bloody fault.

Troublemaker
30.08.10, 13:36
is it save to cheat on no leachers release?

Gapo
30.08.10, 14:17
is it save to cheat on no leachers release?

Search before asking! :wsearch:

anon
30.08.10, 14:43
Search before asking! :wsearch:

Please do. It's really annoying to see questions that have already been answered countless times, and whose answers you would have easily found, had you searched.

Troublemaker
30.08.10, 19:11
I really sorry about that,but to my mind forum requires a small "FAQ" with most popular questions for each tracker,forgive me if this question was already discussed, search gives me nothing

Instab
30.08.10, 19:14
I really sorry about that,but to my mind forum requires a small "FAQ" with most popular qüstions for each tracker,forgive me if this qüstion was already discussed, search gives me nothing

we had a wiki once but since that kind of information is changing all the time such a faq or wiki would have to be updated all he time to keep up with the content of the resp. threads

anon
30.08.10, 19:45
No worries, and as Instab said, that kind of information tends to change. But if you look above your post, there's a message from the BCG owner himself that kind of answers your questions.

Anyway, is it a good idea to fake on torrents with zero leechers? Common sense would say no. Experience says no as well, excepting special circumstances.

nerfed
07.09.10, 11:44
can i use the waffles method on BCG?

anon
07.09.10, 14:07

Yes. Please use search next time. I can't stress this enough.

Sb Lover
07.09.10, 21:34
uSerenity works great with me !
settings :
no report corrupt
speeds 70/120 kb/s
check the last options !

uploaded 4.5 gb ! very good for me (downloaded small torrent less than 500 mb)

Großmutter
07.09.10, 21:48

yes ,you can!

kazuya
12.11.10, 10:51
don't know if it was talked before but there is some bug on BCG(or maybe in my client ),when you upload torrent and it comes time to get ratio 1:1 it suddenly shows double amount of uploaded,but that stats only are shown for some time and in torrent history,it doesn't count to total uploaded/downloaded.i tried just to leave it upload and in some time it was fixed,it seems you need it let upload longer, then it shows your right upload amount. some older torrent cannot be fixed again if you try upload...

15.11.10, 15:46
speeds 70/120 kb/s

uploaded 4.5 gb ! very good for me (downloaded small torrent less than 500 mb)

SB u looked abit scared on this tracker.. i have a really new acc there any i went 600-700 on a xbox360 file with ratiomaster that had 200seeders and 70something leechers

onski
18.11.10, 16:34
i use mRatio

seldom
18.11.10, 17:06
i use mRatio

Good to know! Would you mind providing some details like client emulation, speeds, etc.
Be careful providing sensitive data to avoid been traced.

anon
18.11.10, 18:57
i use mRatio

I use RatioMaster.

Seriously (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f229/important-read-before-posting-17764/).

bigbangtheory
19.11.10, 06:02
Ok turns out blackcats is level 4???
I thought it was a noob level 1 tracker or something since i got it while open sign ups...
Might have to start treating the account with some respect lol.

anon
19.11.10, 13:11
Ok turns out blackcats is level 4???
I thought it was a noob level 1 tracker or something since i got it while open sign ups...

That attitude of "this tracker is easy to get on, therefore it must be 'noob'" is one of the things that made private BitTorrent become what it is now.

Anyway, I don't know what level list you're querying to make that statement, since BCG isn't level 4 anywhere here.

onski
20.11.10, 12:09
Good to know! Would you mind providing some details like client emulation, speeds, etc.
Be careful providing sensitive data to avoid been traced.

emulation : rTorrent

speeds: Down : 10 Mpbs

Upload : 2 Mpbs

Confidence : None

anon
20.11.10, 16:55
speeds: Down : 10 Mpbs

Upload : 2 Mpbs

You did make sure there was a lot of traffic going on the torrent, right?

empire
20.11.10, 20:27
i've got RatioMater 1.9.1
both down and up speeds are around 200.
upload stops when there are less than 4 leeches.
when i reach 1:1 ratio, i level down the u/l to 50-100, depending how much there are leeches.

no problems yet ;D

anon
20.11.10, 21:03
upload stops when there are less than 4 leeches.

That option isn't exactly reliable. But you're there to control things, anyway.

empire
21.11.10, 12:38
That option isn't exactly reliable. But you're there to control things, anyway.

i know. it seems as though the leechers list updates the same time the main update takes place. so there's a chance that in that 30-60 mins the update takes place, all of the leeches have gone but...hasn't happened to me yet. xD

the 1:1 ratio is the point when you have to play with the settings carefully

anon
21.11.10, 16:48
i know. it seems as though the leechers list updates the same time the main update takes place.

Err, it does. :lol:

empire
21.11.10, 17:04
hmmmm, sarcasm, i like it xD

ParamouR
22.11.10, 13:55
Just because of their open sign-ups, now recently it has somewhat lost its anxiousness among people of join the Tracker.
BTW I use Vuze and it works perfectly with BCG.

anon
22.11.10, 16:25
Just because of their open sign-ups, now recently it has somewhat lost its anxiousness among people of join the Tracker.

Which is good. The tracker needs active and good users, not level-chasing collectors using the place as a trophy. I made a post about how BCG largely eliminated that kind of people in the spam thread.

ParamouR
22.11.10, 19:06
Which is good. The tracker needs active and good users, not level-chasing collectors using the place as a trophy. I made a post about how BCG largely eliminated that kind of people in the spam thread.

I to personally like this concept, instead of trackers making it impossible to get into it. I wonder why they do it, it just won't grow their site and would just limit it to selected users but they do have a plus point of having the most "Elite Users".
TY! Anon for replying!

empire
22.11.10, 21:05
some trackers just close because they don't want to make it so easy for cheaters and scammers. thank god BCG ain't one of them.
but i think they will close soon/eventually , after getting enough people in.

silencer1980
03.12.10, 17:53
150-250kb speed mode++ works well for now even though fake on no peers...:)

---------- Post added 03.12.10 at 18:52 ---------- Previous post was 02.12.10 at 21:23 ----------

---------- Post added at 18:53 ---------- Previous post was at 18:52 ----------

i guess i am banned because of fake when no peers attached.

don't do this on with Bitme.TV...

two site can chase you down...

beware

anon
03.12.10, 18:50

Well done. :wdabs:

yoco
03.12.10, 18:58
150-250kb speed mode++ works well for now even though fake on no peers...:)

---------- Post added 03.12.10 at 18:52 ---------- Previous post was 02.12.10 at 21:23 ----------

---------- Post added at 18:53 ---------- Previous post was at 18:52 ----------

don't do this on with Bitme.TV...

two site can chase you down...

beware

You didn't really think that you wouldn't get caught that way? I use the same method as you, put never fake upload on no peers!

Did anyone maybe try uSerenity?

silencer1980
03.12.10, 19:37
there are 4 sites

cartoonChaos , bitmeTv, Blackcats , What.CD

other near %85 don't catch seeding with no peers.

also i don't like to watch over peers

but from now on

i will for sure.

i am some kinda embaressed :(

silencer1980
04.12.10, 23:30
****DELETED FOR SECURITY REASONS****

may latest setup

anon
04.12.10, 23:34
may latest setup

Besides letting tracker staff know you're using your burntout settings of 150-200kB/s, what do you want to achieve by posting that? :unsure:

silencer1980
04.12.10, 23:35
i can delete but i changed my nick :)

silencer1980
24.12.10, 20:56
hey

BG is a ruff hit and run flasher you know.

so don't send completed flag setting can be turned on on VUZE?

cause now i am a Kitty Litter and i redownloading and seeding my hit and runs

or any better way to rip off Kitty Litter shit?

anon
24.12.10, 21:00
cause now i am a Kitty Litter and i redownloading and seeding my hit and runs

I thought KLs couldn't download any torrents?

Why don't you just tick "no report, show as seed" if you no longer have the files, anyway?

silencer1980
24.12.10, 21:59
i am trying the ways. but i don't have torrent files also :)
yes you can't download any

i can post tread on it if i can save myself :)

---------- Post added at 22:59 ---------- Previous post was at 22:03 ----------

no matter i took an new account...

hell yea ;)

Pliplo
25.12.10, 09:37
I cheat with:
RatioMaster
Memory Reader
and 200KB/s upload

And it works :-)

Gibbs
04.01.11, 06:30
Just a question.
I managed to sign in BCG last week; then I had to travel, so my stats were 0 dl and 0 up and I didn't login for that week.

When I came back my account had been disabled. So I want to know if the problem was because of the inactivity, or if it were because of me being brazilian?

I want to know because they just opened up sign ups again and I don't want to make the same mistake again.

anon
04.01.11, 06:32
BCG is banned from Brazil, plus I think it takes more than a single week of inactivity to be disabled, even with zero traffic.

Gibbs
04.01.11, 06:49
BCG is banned from Brazil, plus I think it takes more than a single week of inactivity to be disabled, even with zero traffic.

So how can I use BCG, do I have to use proxy sites every time I log in?

Further, does RM works fine on BC?

anon
04.01.11, 06:52
So how can I use BCG, do I have to use proxy sites every time I log in?

Yeah, and they have to be from the same country. And you must also use those proxies to announce to the tracker. It's a but complicated but manageable - read the tutorial list in my signature for more info.

Further, does RM works fine on BC?

It sure does. Read this thread to know more.

Just seeding your torrents also works. They have SP, in case you don't know.

Gibbs
04.01.11, 07:04
[QUOTE=anon;247536]Yeah, and they have to be from the same country. And you must also use those proxies to announce to the tracker. It's a but complicated but manageable - read the tutorial list in my signature for more info.

Sorry for asking too many questions, but I signed in as being from Chile, so I must get a Chile IP with the program Tor.
So all I have to do is login to BC using IP from Chile, or should I change some settings from uTorrent too?

anon
04.01.11, 07:05
Run a separate (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/how-use-two-more-different-utorrent-versions-same-time-4050/) instance of uTorrent for BCG, and use the right proxy settings to make tracker traffic (not peer-to-peer connections!) go through Tor. Done.

Gibbs
06.01.11, 09:41
I'v managed to use Tor and got an IP, so I decided that I will use bitcomet to the BCG and utorrent for my other trackers.
But I still have some questions before I try to sign up again:
How can I configure bitcomet so that my IP be the same as it is with Tor?
And how can I set IP on Tor to be static, if it is really needed on BCG?

anon
06.01.11, 16:44
How can I configure bitcomet so that my IP be the same as it is with Tor?
And how can I set IP on Tor to be static, if it is really needed on BCG?

1. tell BitComet to use a SOCKS5 proxy on host 127.0.0.1, port 9050, for tracker connections only.
2. I don't know. As long as the IPs are from the same country you won't need a static one, anyway.

Gibbs
06.01.11, 20:16
1. tell BitComet to use a SOCKS5 proxy on host 127.0.0.1, port 9050, for tracker connections only.
2. I don't know. As long as the IPs are from the same country you won't need a static one, anyway.

Thanks again, when signs are open again I'll try out doing what you told and then I'll post the results!

silencer1980
11.01.11, 01:32
maybe it is a bug that i am reporting;

hey i became kitty litter again on BCG

so i reDownload a file and clicked no report > show you as a seed (%100 done)

but it didn't work any.

torrent is still on %1 done after restart vuze

any ideas?

anon
11.01.11, 02:10
so i reDownload a file and clicked no report > show you as a seed (%100 done)

but it didn't work any.

torrent is still on %1 done after restart vuze

any ideas?

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=17141#post145804

Read my reply to the first quote.

silencer1980
11.01.11, 02:19
connected 8 peer 1 leech i think is not enough on ghostin'

this is what i understood on 3:18 a.m.

anon
11.01.11, 02:22
Well, there's a simple solution to your problem. Seed (or fake seed) the stuff that got you on KL so that you pull yourself out of that hole.

silencer1980
11.01.11, 02:26
fake seed don't work dude a previously mentioned

i am guessing it for everyone no report > show you as a seed (%100 done) don't work on x64

or i just don't know it uses a ratio work.

anon
11.01.11, 02:32
So that 1% done is what the tracker's seeing?

In that case just use Serenity or the RM instead.

silencer1980
11.01.11, 17:10
yea i am using ratio master but do you think it is better in between usage on VUZE?

i am not really sure about this. and don't know best setup for RM...:xolconfused:

---------- Post added at 18:10 ---------- Previous post was at 18:07 ----------

there are peers i connected in VUZE but i cannot seed.

can it be dangerous when leeching on VUZE and fake upload on RM?

Instab
11.01.11, 17:16

at the same time?

silencer1980
11.01.11, 17:21
yes , when sending no fake report on VUZE

and fake upload on RM.

i just tried it worked i guess

---------- Post added at 18:21 ---------- Previous post was at 18:18 ----------

did anyone save himself from Kitty Litter Thing?

Instab
11.01.11, 17:21
yes , when sending no fake report on VUZE

and fake upload on RM.

i just tried it worked i güss

technically it works but it's suspicious since you must use a different port and they will see that you're using 2 clients at the same time. at least don't use it with the same torrent

anon
11.01.11, 18:13
yea i am using ratio master but do you think it is better in between usage on VUZE?

I'm not sure of what you're talking about.

i am not really sure about this. and don't know best setup for RM...:xolconfused:

Well, you can try reading this thread and the RM tutorial :wwink:

Not if you use the memory reader (to get the port) plus a different peer_id and key (I'm assuming you're spoofing Vuze in Vuze :wtongue:).

did anyone save himself from Kitty Litter Thing?

A lot of people. :gyup:

silencer1980
13.01.11, 18:18
A lot of people.

yes i am the one of them at last...

SaintShaolin
27.02.11, 18:03
(legit) I can't seem to download files even though there are seeders.
Are there wait times for new members?

anon
27.02.11, 18:04
Can't seem, huh?

Why not?

SaintShaolin
27.02.11, 18:08
I don't understand.. I've 3 files that are on "forced start".
Seeds are 0 (0). Peers are 0 (1).
These are the stats for all 3 of them.

It's really weird, because there are seeders, as described in the site.
Download Limit is 10.
And account is not disabled.

cheatos
27.02.11, 18:15
It's really weird, because there are seeders, as described in the site.
Download Limit is 10.
And account is not disabled.

Maybe BCG doesn't update stats immediately ?
Did you try other torrents?

And No, they are no wait times in BCG.

SaintShaolin
28.02.11, 02:12
After shutting down my laptop for about 7 hours,
I checked my BCG torrents.
There are seeders in the swarm, but not 1 active seeder:
0 (94) 0 (1)
0 (29) 0 (2)
0 (50) 0 (2)
0 (57) 0 (1)

LOL. It's one thing to say that BCG is a hard-to-seed tracker;
this must probably also be a hard-to-download tracker. >_<

peepin
28.02.11, 07:34
After shutting down my laptop for about 7 hours,
I checked my BCG torrents.
There are seeders in the swarm, but not 1 active seeder:
0 (94) 0 (1)
0 (29) 0 (2)
0 (50) 0 (2)
0 (57) 0 (1)

LOL. It's one thing to say that BCG is a hard-to-seed tracker;
this must probably also be a hard-to-download tracker. >_<

Bad luck,the seeders are not online or can't connect you .
Bitgamer maybe have the torrent you need .

SaintShaolin
28.02.11, 10:32
@peepin: This just sucks! Sadly, I don't have bitgamer. So, that's not an option for me. I could try TPB.

Mihai
28.02.11, 12:47
@peepin: This just sucks! Sadly, I don't have bitgamer. So, that's not an option for me. I could try TPB.

Or you could just pm me for an invite. Anyway, about your problem. it's not them, it's you. You probably have a problem connecting to seeders. I know for sure because this happened to me a while ago and I had to just reinstall my OS again to be able to sort it out( after trying like 20 methods to make it work).

anon
28.02.11, 15:29
Anyway, about your problem. it's not them, it's you. You probably have a problem connecting to seeders.

:yup:

Definitely a problem in your end, DA. You may want to enable logging of outgoing connections in uTorrent's log tab, and see what it says.

SaintShaolin
01.03.11, 02:59
BCG's hopeless for me. Up to now, the torrents are still not moving,
though they have appeared as Leeches in my stats at BCG. :(

Thanks to a guy here, I got into bitgamer. And, the torrents are moving.

---------- Post added 01.03.11 at 09:59 ---------- Previous post was 28.02.11 at 22:47 ----------

I confirm that that BCG problem is on my side.
I used a different computer, with a different ISP and I could download the torrents properly. Bummer.

The Shutter
01.03.11, 06:20
BCG's hopeless for me. Up to now, the torrents are still not moving,
though they have appeared as Leeches in my stats at BCG. :(

Thanks to a guy here, I got into bitgamer. And, the torrents are moving.

---------- Post added 01.03.11 at 09:59 ---------- Previous post was 28.02.11 at 22:47 ----------

I confirm that that BCG problem is on my side.
I used a different computer, with a different ISP and I could download the torrents properly. Bummer.

where you from & what isp are you using?

Resurrection
01.03.11, 06:21
where you from & what isp are you using?

Tracker staff sometime read the cheating threads...It would be a good idea to not make that sort of info public...

SaintShaolin
01.03.11, 09:06
I am not cheating on BCG though.
I was asking what problems I could be having.
(Wrong thread to ask, I suppose)

dreamer
01.03.11, 10:29
actually it could be something else.
I can't connect to seeds or peers too when using VEM. even if I spoof an acceptable Vuze version, I get tracker response OK but doesn't connect to peers or seeds.
it works ok in utorrent.

SaintShaolin
01.03.11, 12:21
One more thing though.
My laptop uses 2.2, while the desktop uses 2.0.4.
Maybe BCG is no good with 2.2?

The Shutter
01.03.11, 12:57
One more thing though.
My laptop uses 2.2, while the desktop uses 2.0.4.
Maybe BCG is no good with 2.2?

You can check there allowed clients , but i think they support ut 2.2

anon
01.03.11, 16:52
You can check there allowed clients , but i think they support ut 2.2

As far as I know, BCG was always slow to update their allowed clients list. But you'd get an error message about the client being banned if that's the case.

Mihai
01.03.11, 16:55
Just so we are clear, that connection problem happens only on BCG? And only with utorrent?

SaintShaolin
01.03.11, 17:37
@Mihai: I think it's just an ISP (shared wifi) problem.
As I checked in their forum, utorrent 2.0.4 and 2.2 are supported by BCG.

The Shutter
01.03.11, 18:59
@Mihai: I think it's just an ISP (shared wifi) problem.
As I checked in their forum, utorrent 2.0.4 and 2.2 are supported by BCG.

run this test and post the results here

Glasnost: Test if your ISP is shaping your traffic (http://broadband.mpi-sws.org/transparency/glasnost.php)

of course hide your ip & isp name

SaintShaolin
02.03.11, 03:10
Is your upload traffic rate limited?

There is no indication that your ISP rate limits your uploads.

Is your download traffic rate limited?

There is no indication that your ISP rate limits your downloads.
However, some of the measurements were affected by noise, which limits Glasnost ability to detect rate limiting.

Details:

* There is no indication that your ISP rate limits your BitTorrent downloads. In our tests, downloads using control flows achieved up to 675 Kbps while downloads using BitTorrent achieved up to 715 Kbps.

* There is no indication that your ISP rate limits downloads on port 6881 or 52355. In our tests, downloads on port 6881 achieved up to 715 Kbps while downloads on port 52355 achieved up to 748 Kbps.

The Shutter
02.03.11, 06:55
Is your upload traffic rate limited?

There is no indication that your ISP rate limits your uploads.

Is your download traffic rate limited?

There is no indication that your ISP rate limits your downloads.
However, some of the measurements were affected by noise, which limits Glasnost ability to detect rate limiting.

Details:

* There is no indication that your ISP rate limits your BitTorrent downloads. In our tests, downloads using control flows achieved up to 675 Kbps while downloads using BitTorrent achieved up to 715 Kbps.

* There is no indication that your ISP rate limits downloads on port 6881 or 52355. In our tests, downloads on port 6881 achieved up to 715 Kbps while downloads on port 52355 achieved up to 748 Kbps.

it must be something on your end , what os are you using ? any Anti-virus/Internet Security/Firewall?

SaintShaolin
02.03.11, 08:15
Win7 Ultimate. Using avast antivirus. :)
But it's all right, my desktop is downloading from BCG.
I'm here on my laptop, doing my usual stuff. :)

The Shutter
02.03.11, 13:06
Win7 Ultimate. Using avast antivirus. :)
But it's all right, my desktop is downloading from BCG.
I'm here on my laptop, doing my usual stuff. :)

well connection to peers or seeders is due to misconfiguration of ut , i advice you to recheck ut settings

anon
02.03.11, 13:09
Then how come BitGamer torrents still work?

I repeat my suggestion about the uTorrent log tab, if you want to solve this. :gtongue:

SaintShaolin
02.03.11, 13:38
@anon: Any error codes / phrases I should be aware of?
I'm rather hesitant to "debug" at this time, since my laptop is using utorrent 2.2,
while the lower-spec desktop is using 2.0.4.

I'd like to finish the queue first before I upgrade the utorrent client in my desktop.

This also means I need to start over with my mratio files. (change emulation to 2.2)
I wish there was a feature to change the utorrent emulation in mratio,
instead of having to remove and re-adding the torrents back again.

anon
02.03.11, 13:40
@anon: Any error codes / phrases I should be aware of?

Just check for anything that says "error" or "failed to connect". It's OK to get a few of those, but on BCG's torrents I'd assume it's a bit more than that.

SaintShaolin
02.03.11, 13:56
I'm more inclined to believe that this is a problem with my ISP since it is shared wifi.
----------

Furthermore, I cannot access .bz trackers using this wifi.

Pinging theplace.bz [188.126.66.11] with 32 bytes of data:
Reply from 188.126.64.254: Destination host unreachable.

Ping statistics for 188.126.66.11:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
----------

As for BCG,

Pinging blackcats-games.net [67.21.232.211] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 67.21.232.211:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),
----------

Ping for SBI is rather weird too (even though I can browse the site):

Pinging SB-Innovation - Leecher Mod Source #1 - Home (http://www.sb-innovation.de) [212.117.164.221] with 32 bytes of data:
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.
Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 212.117.164.221:
Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),
----------

Ping for piratebay is timeout also.
But, google and yahoo is OK. Bing is not.
But I can browse all these 4 sites. >_<

Maybe this means something.

anon
02.03.11, 14:36
BCG, TPB and this forum block pings. So that's hardly indicative of any problems. Now, why ThePlace is "unreachable" is beyond me.

kostas13
03.03.11, 00:30
one my accts has been banned using RM+memory reader.. well leeched torrent except that i forgot to set an upload range as i did usually (200-300kb/s), instead i had set a stable speed.

SaintShaolin
03.03.11, 08:04
@anon: So, I was able to download a torrent using my shared wifi (using same laptop).
I guess it must have been an ISP issue.
S:9(13) L:0(3)
S:8(90) L:0(8)

I used a torrent that did not work for me before, and another brand new torrent.
All is well, after all. :)

:: No errors in the log either.

narutox
11.03.11, 20:08
userenity default setting works on this tracker?

Getsuga_10shou
13.07.11, 05:29
Banned immediately whilst using RM. In those days I didn't even read and just thought I was a smartass and just cheated my way ~got banned in like 5 mins :facepalm:. Well atleast I learnt a lesson. For BCG, the point is, just to stick to low speeds and variabled ranges. Never stick to a certain speed and don't go too high.

DriftKing
13.07.11, 05:38
userenity default setting works on this tracker?

I didn't tried it, but it's a sense, It will never work.

mizo
13.07.11, 13:53
Banned immediately whilst using RM. In those days I didn't even read and just thought I was a smartass and just cheated my way ~got banned in like 5 mins :facepalm:. Well atleast I learnt a lesson. For BCG, the point is, just to stick to low speeds and variabled ranges. Never stick to a certain speed and don't go too high.

you must cheated in a torrent has no or low leechers
i cheated before with a speed up to 1MB/s with WM and my account was only 1 day old so it's not hard to cheat there

anon
13.07.11, 17:17
For BCG, the point is,

...just seed your stuff.

flowerorange
13.07.11, 19:44
Wanna risk your account and have fun ? Choose some big packs using WM speed up to 2Mb/s, keep your ratio <2.0 .

Wanna cheat safely ? refresh the website and pick the new torrent. Watch the peerlist and change your speed now and then , just make it reasonable .

Anyway, cheating here is not hard .

rasputenolga
07.08.11, 09:06
Hi.
I have an old account on BCG. About 2, 3 years old. I have cheated rarely before. I have great download and upload speeds since I am on fiber optics. About 50Megs down 10Megs up. Since this torrent was huge I decided to cheat a bit on it. I use RM with memory reader. uTorrent 2.0.4 21515. Using same ports that I use in my client. I also reflected upload speed. The torrent also has a lot of leechers. So I uploaded between 800kB and 1200kB. Recently I got a pm from from a staff member saying he checked logs and thinks I might be cheating and wants an explaination.

My question is. Should I ignore this pm and move on. I have promised myself never to cheat again over there since I love their SP system. Should I reply and what should I say in my reply.

I would prefer if people who have accounts at BCG post their experiences or are experienced.

flowerorange
07.08.11, 09:49
NO replay = ban
I think they want some proof, so give them a fake screenshot would be fine.
use cheat engine to fake utorrent stat .
use the search engine or wait for somebody's help.

rasputenolga
07.08.11, 09:54
NO replay = ban
I think they want some proof, so give them a fake screenshot would be fine.
use cheat engine to fake utorrent stat .
use the search engine or wait for somebody's help.

What is cheat engine and where can I get it? Googling cheat engine only gives cheat engine for games lol

flowerorange
07.08.11, 10:47
Fake client proof (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f59/how-make-fake-client-proof-really-easy-way-23658/)
use the forum search

AIucard
07.08.11, 15:33
Care to post it here, some members of tracker's staff attending this forum

zizo22
07.08.11, 16:27
My question is. Should I ignore this pm and move on. I have promised myself never to cheat again over there since I love their SP system. Should I reply and what should I say in my reply.

you have to answer his pm or your account will be banned.
but be careful he will ask you a lot of question you have to prepare to it.

rasputenolga
07.08.11, 17:17
you have to answer his pm or your account will be banned.
but be careful he will ask you a lot of question you have to prepare to it.

Don't you think he will probably forget like as a bcg user you probably know that when you send a pm it's just stored in your sent items folder. Do you think he will check it to confirm who he sent messages to last time. Maybe he might forget. It's been days already and account is ok.

zizo22
07.08.11, 19:35
Don't you think he will probably forget like as a bcg user you probably know that when you send a pm it's just stored in your sent items folder. Do you think he will check it to confirm who he sent messages to last time. Maybe he might forget. It's been days already and account is ok.

Maybe or definitely he will doubt more.

anon
07.08.11, 19:40
Hi.
I have an old account on BCG. About 2, 3 years old. I have cheated rarely before. I have great download and upload speeds since I am on fiber optics. About 50Megs down 10Megs up. Since this torrent was huge I decided to cheat a bit on it.

Sorry if I sound harsh, but if you get banned, you have no one to blame but yourself.

Never saw the point of cheating when you have huge upload speeds, or "to see what happens". There are risks involved which cease to be worth the potential reward.

selam
07.08.11, 23:10
BCG successful cheating protection. My 10 account was banned. How do you suggest a method?

AIucard
07.08.11, 23:26
So I uploaded between 800kB and 1200kB
i thing this is the problem, i cheat between 100-200 and works fine to me

rasputenolga
08.08.11, 06:29
i thing this is the problem, i cheat between 100-200 and works fine to me

My cheating speeds reflects actual speeds too. Thing is I cheated because it was a huge torrent and BCG doesn't allow partial downloading. Like selecting one or two files to download. So I wanted to get just a few files. And it's not like like it looked faked. What I did was subtract the amount of data I had actually downloaded. And then used RM to fake download the rest of the data. Which took about a week. I didn't have HD space to actually download the full data. I Also fake upload. Oh and I did run the same torrent in my uTorrent so I could get the real memory readings from the actually torrent. Basically taking a week to download and upload is pretty realistic to me. I don't know what has made him/her suspect I am cheating. If I am not wrong RM is fool proof with memory reader. I even used the same ports as my actual uTorrent. And same version of the client simulation as my actual one.

Has anyone had an issue where a Mod Pmed them and they didn't reply which got them banned? In a situation where I do get banned, Maybe I can get in touch with them another way. And what type of questions can I expect to be asked? Maybe a screen shot of my bandwidth test or something? The torrent had a whole lot of leechers which I am sure were not partial since BCG doesn't allow partial seeding or leeching.

manfromoz
08.08.11, 10:08
Hi guys I have been a member of blackcats for a number of years and been cheating for just as long. I use Utorrent Expansion Multi 111x and set my max upload speed in Utorrent to 2kb-5kb.

I keep under the radar by rarely posting and not getting too greedy. I often find the NDS rom packs are great to improve your ratio if it needs a little boost.

Happy Cheating!

rasputenolga
08.08.11, 11:36
My cheating speeds reflects actual speeds too. Thing is I cheated because it was a huge torrent and BCG doesn't allow partial downloading. Like selecting one or two files to download. So I wanted to get just a few files. And it's not like like it looked faked. What I did was subtract the amount of data I had actually downloaded. And then used RM to fake download the rest of the data. Which took about a week. I didn't have HD space to actually download the full data. I Also fake upload. Oh and I did run the same torrent in my uTorrent so I could get the real memory readings from the actually torrent. Basically taking a week to download and upload is pretty realistic to me. I don't know what has made him/her suspect I am cheating. If I am not wrong RM is fool proof with memory reader. I even used the same ports as my actual uTorrent. And same version of the client simulation as my actual one.

Has anyone had an issue where a Mod Pmed them and they didn't reply which got them banned? In a situation where I do get banned, Maybe I can get in touch with them another way. And what type of questions can I expect to be asked? Maybe a screen shot of my bandwidth test or something? The torrent had a whole lot of leechers which I am sure were not partial since BCG doesn't allow partial seeding or leeching.

Someone please help me with my situation.

anon
08.08.11, 13:10
Ye art doomed. And impatient.

Just ready whatever you think they may ask you for. There's a ton of tutorials for that here.

rasputenolga
09.08.11, 01:19
Ye art doomed. And impatient.

Just ready whatever you think they may ask you for. There's a ton of tutorials for that here.

Hi Well I haven't replied to his/her pm so I will wait for the ban hammer. In case it doesn't occur I don't think I have to worry if it does I will try to get in touch with them and then have the "proofs" ready.

VAMPIRE
16.08.11, 08:33
You can use mRatio utorrent client and upload 300kb/s

Cheater Unknown
19.09.11, 07:18
..... it was a huge torrent and BCG doesn't allow partial downloading.

they do actually...on packs only.

anon
19.09.11, 13:17
I'd like to know what happened to rasputenolga.

The Shutter
19.09.11, 16:27
I'd like to know what happened to rasputenolga.

Last Activity : 09.08.11 @ 01:55

guess he's banned :rolleyes:

TD21
27.09.11, 17:07
IMO just download what you want then seed it back until you get 1:1. If you don't want the files then just use mRatio (seed 100%) with upload set to "0"

pleomax
29.10.11, 08:18
So i used RatioMaster-1.9.1 which i downloaded from here and got banned in Funfile yesterday, today suddenly they banned me in BlackCatsGames because they told me after talking with them for an hour, "We don't want cheaters as our member"

Based on that they banned me. :(

I mean i didn't even think about cheating in BCG. I always try to seed torrents as long as possible and my ratio there is good.

Now they are saying they already added my IP in the Global Ban list so that every other private tracker can ban me.

I try RatioMaster-1.9.1 once on a site i don't even use and BAM. I get banned from BCG.

BTW i was seeding at about 4,127kb/s which i know was not clever, but i didn't have any problem if i lost my funfile account, but how am i supposed to know that getting ban from funfile would get me banned from BCG too.

My IP is fixed i mean it doesn't change, so is there any solution?

anon
29.10.11, 23:02
BTW i was seeding at about 4,127kb/s which i know was not clever, but i didn't have any problem if i lost my funfile account, but how am i supposed to know that getting ban from funfile would get me banned from BCG too.

Careful with dots and commas. If your Windows locale defines "," as a thousand separator instead of decimal, you may actually have done a lot more than ~4 megabytes per second.

My IP is fixed i mean it doesn't change, so is there any solution?

Try to change it somehow. :germm:

pleomax
30.10.11, 01:23
Careful with dots and commas. If your Windows locale defines "," as a thousand separator instead of decimal, you may actually have done a lot more than ~4 megabytes per second.

Try to change it somehow. :germm:

Thanks a lot for the reply. :)

I am pretty sure i was seeding at about 4 megabytes per second.

Is it even fair to ban someone because some other site banned them? I read 5-6 pages of some of the threads here and i didn't notice anyone getting banned on 2 sites for cheating on one site. :confused:

About the IP, i am not sure i will be able to change it anytime soon, i mean i have been using this same IP for a very long time, i mean i never tried cheating anywhere so it wasn't a problem until this happened.

Is there actually something called a "Global Ban List"?

anon
30.10.11, 01:26
Is it even fair to ban someone because some other site banned them? I read 5-6 pages of some of the threads here and i didn't notice anyone getting banned on 2 sites for cheating on one site. :confused:

You haven't looked very well. Someone got banned on four sites just some days ago.

About the IP, i am not sure i will be able to change it anytime soon, i mean i have been using this same IP for a very long time, i mean i never tried cheating anywhere so it wasn't a problem until this happened.

Is there actually something called a "Global Ban List"?

I don't know if there is because I'm not staff anywhere. Now, do trackers share data among them, yes they do.

pleomax
31.10.11, 13:19
If i give this IP to someone else, will that person be able to get an invitation there? I mean my ISP doesn't let users change their IP's and even if i can convince them to change my IP and give it to someone else will it be a problem for that person?

I don't want anyone else get into any problem for what i did.

anon
31.10.11, 16:13
if i can convince them to change my IP and give it to someone else will it be a problem for that person?

What do you think? I'd be pretty sure it'd bring them trouble.

leechmodder
31.10.11, 16:15
You haven't looked very well. Someone got banned on four sites just some days ago.
More like 6 :O

I don't want anyone else get into any problem for what i did.
Don't worry about that.

anon
31.10.11, 16:19

Six accounts or days? Have my apologies in the latter case. Too much Internet and gaming have altered my perception of time. If it was six tracker accounts, well, that strengthens my point. :wtongue:

leechmodder
31.10.11, 20:08
Six accounts or days? Have my apologies in the latter case. Too much Internet and gaming have altered my perception of time. If it was six tracker accounts, well, that strengthens my point. :wtongue:
No worries mate :) I should have been more clear. Yes, it was 6 tracker accounts. Tough few days for him. But yes as always, you are right :P

ShaKeR
02.11.11, 18:58
bcg no need to cheat
they give 1 raito for seeding i tried and work perfect

sann
04.11.11, 10:01
bcg no need to cheat

cheating there is needed to promote userclass soon and also to escape kitty litter if you are hit and run case

pleomax
04.11.11, 13:59

Don't worry about that.

Wow, 6 accounts, damn.

I have to worry about that, cause it could probably be one of my friends. BTW can anyone with a banned IP give an interview and get a new account if he is able to convince that he is someone else? I mean if this is the case than i have no problem telling my ISP to change my IP.

bcg no need to cheat

Yeah, i downloaded about a lot from there and seeded back about 70%, i just needed to keep seeding and the rest of the ratio was added using "Seed Points"

That is why i talked with them for an hour and kept on requesting but still they wouldn't enable my account. :(

anon
04.11.11, 16:23
escape kitty litter if you are hit and run case

If you hit and ran, you have stuff you can seed.

I have to worry about that, cause it could probably be one of my friends. BTW can anyone with a banned IP give an interview and get a new account if he is able to convince that he is someone else?

Maybe after some time passes and the "watch" on that IP fades away.

TheDox
08.11.11, 04:45
I've done that once at BCG, lol. It was difficult as hell but you just got to try and make sure you use excellent english if you're from a non English speaking country. PM me and I'll explain some ways to get past it.

anon
08.11.11, 16:37
I've done that once at BCG, lol. It was difficult as hell

Getting your IP off a blacklist?

TheDox
08.11.11, 20:04
Yeah, it's difficult and you've got to be extremely convincing but that's just how these things go.

pleomax
09.11.11, 16:56
Yeah, it's difficult and you've got to be extremely convincing but that's just how these things go.
I would love to know your tricks to get a new account from a banned IP.:cool:
P.S. would have PMed you, but i don't have enough posts yet.

pleomax
10.11.11, 12:30
Just found out that there is actually a thing called "Global Ban List".
BTN just banned me because they say that my IP matches with someone who cheated on funfile and they told me exactly what BCG told me after they disabled my account, "We don't want cheaters or traders as a member of our site"

So i just lost 2 site other than funfile. :mad:

anon
10.11.11, 16:33
Sounds like a good way to ruin someone who's bothering you.

THC
10.11.11, 18:35
I believe that Global Ban List is found on p2pg.org.uk. :wgrin:

pleomax
11.11.11, 09:18
Sounds like a good way to ruin someone who's bothering you.

But i am the one getting ruined here.

I believe that Global Ban List is found on p2pg.org.uk. :wgrin:

Is there a way to remove my IP from that list, because if it stays there, sooner or later all the sites are gonna start banning me, BTW the staff of BlackCatsgames where the one who added it to the list, not funfile.

TheDox
11.11.11, 11:42
Getting off a global ban list is immensely difficult. If it was simply that you had a ban at BCG, the info I pm'd you could have worked.

I would suggest you just get a new IP and make sure you can't at all be linked with your old accounts and inviter.

anon
11.11.11, 16:46
Is there a way to remove my IP from that list

I don't think that's possible at this point.

yoco
22.11.11, 11:17
They disabled my account :mad: I didn't download in ages from tracker but I always logged in every few days. At least they could sent me some kind of warning before actually disable me!

alpacino
22.11.11, 13:52
They disabled my account :mad: I didn't download in ages from tracker but I always logged in every few days. At least they could sent me some kind of warning before actually disable me!I know for sure that they do disable newly created and unused accounts with 0 upload and download, if your account was old then it could be something else.

yoco
22.11.11, 15:34
I had over 300GB upload, and ratio almost 2. The account was really old!

anon
22.11.11, 17:01
Activity at the tracker level has always been a requirement. If you logged in every day, but didn't leech or seed anything for months, you'll end up disabled. It's been like that for years.

yoco
22.11.11, 19:47
Yea that's probably the case! I just wish they'd sent me an email like other tracker did!

silencer1980
26.11.11, 22:43
for helping anyone with KittyLitter status on VUZE

look for hit&runs

download them again then files
make files > do not download

then file comes into SEEDiNG BOX
then seed even no leech

check after file's size...

then YOU ARE SAVED...

YOUR WELCOME.

PS: i did it today now i am USER.

ljhonn95
20.05.12, 17:11
I recently got banned on this site. Unathorized IP Address. I mean the ratio method that I used works on almost trackers did I got banned because they caught me cheating or because they know that I was given an invite in a public forum???? Anyway, I'm not too concerned about BCG since I have BG but I'm afraid it might affect my other trackers :((

anon
20.05.12, 18:58
Ratio mode = bad idea

Jordan
21.05.12, 11:08
Anyway, I'm not too concerned about BCG since I have BG but I'm afraid it might affect my other trackers :((

As far as I know, you are safe at BG. BCG is anyways useless as compared to BG. At BCG, you cannot download some files from a torrent, so packs are useless. Enjoy BG, cheating is also easy there. :-)

anon
21.05.12, 14:48
At BCG, you cannot download some files from a torrent, so packs are useless.

I thought packs were exempt from that rule?

ljhonn95
21.05.12, 17:45
When you got banned at BCG, what other trackers would it get affected?

scszscsass
21.05.12, 17:58
Once i was banned from BCG and in the sametime i also got banned from what.cd and bitmetv.org then i went to what.cd irc and they told me cheated from BCG

ljhonn95
21.05.12, 18:09
I'm not apart of those trackers but my username is different from all my other trackers but same email address ;_;

anon
21.05.12, 20:15

http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=19568

ljhonn95
21.05.12, 20:58
^

Thanks for the link. I'm only concerned about BCG, it the list updated/complete?

anon
21.05.12, 21:01
it the list updated/complete?

It has what we know.

Scarecrow
19.08.12, 12:59
Today when i wanted to login at blackcats i seen that information:

403 Forbidden
Unauthorized IP address.

Then i changed my ip, and wanted to login one more time, but nothing's happend, i'm still at the same website.

anon
19.08.12, 17:37
Cleared cookies?

Scarecrow
19.08.12, 17:57
yea, also recovered my password and still nothing.

anon
19.08.12, 18:00
If you haven't used your account recently, it might have been deleted in their great inactive pruning.

Anyway, I'd advice going to their IRC channel. Staff is there and they'll able to tell you the exact problem.

pinkybrain22
02.01.13, 21:30
Since BitGamer is now down and out, a lot of new people are signing up for the tracker. Looking through the thread, I see a lot of talk with not many answers. Does mRatio work with MR on? What's a safe upload limit? If anyone knows what works now, I'd appreciate a post!

anon
02.01.13, 22:51
But you don't really need to cheat in BCG... they have seed points! You can get a 1:1 ratio by just seeding, even if you don't upload a full copy back. How cool is that?

yoco
02.01.13, 22:58
After years I registered again on BCG :)
Are they still pretty good games tracker?

anon
02.01.13, 23:02
Well, surely you can check that yourself? :wgrin:

Master Razor
03.01.13, 01:18
But you don't really need to cheat in BCG...
Yeah but where's the fun in that?
I say we make dozens of account and try different cheating tactics. I know others that already have several accounts. I have none cause I'm very smart...

koel
04.01.13, 14:29
I have many 50GB I won't need to cheat long time!
But please post some good tutorial !

piratemeister
05.01.13, 12:24
Hi, I use uSerenity,

I'm newbie in the cheating world, how should I configure it ?? Now I have it configured for public tracker, I don't upload and report nothing.

mlymaster
07.01.13, 15:26
Yeah but where's the fun in that?
I say we make dozens of account and try different cheating tactics. I know others that already have several accounts. I have none cause I'm very smart...

yeah, this is wat I did...made like 5 accs and trying all kinds of cheating tactics. currently using VEM with speeds 190kbps up and 200kbps down. Seems to be ok...we'll see in a few days

pinkybrain22
14.01.13, 10:59
yeah, this is wat I did...made like 5 accs and trying all kinds of cheating tactics. currently using VEM with speeds 190kbps up and 200kbps down. Seems to be ok...we'll see in a few days

One week later now, any results?

koel
16.01.13, 12:51
Banned on Bcg Btn Ptn GGn (couldn't register on ptp on 3 invites...) Sbi member on irc & they knew 4 sure!(I already had noscript , disabled all history ,+ https(wasted a full h with those jerks on irc Bcg btn ptn were clean didn't cheat yet!) They were searching the logs & asking me every time I used a proxy & why?! I'll get them all back ...I hope you aSKholes snitches of above trackers can see this! I'll be back like Obama!

anon
16.01.13, 13:35
Bleh, the best bans for being a member in this forum came in 2009.

koel
16.01.13, 14:37
Bleh, the best bans for being a member in this forum came in 2009.Do not worry anon when I get exigo & pedro ban I'll post here along with the Chinese trackers ...

It's all good!

yoco
16.01.13, 15:07
I was banned on BCG as well. Don't why why thou?! Registered like two weeks ago, didn't download even anything yet.

mlymaster
16.01.13, 16:16

all my accounts are still active...used speeds varying from 150-300kbps....I'll let u know what happens after a month

Master Razor
20.03.13, 19:05
I'm having several problems with my blackcats account. My account has 0 ratio. I'm using no-report and for some time I'm getting some restrictions, one of which is:

failure: access denied! leeching forbidden, you are only allowed to seed

The other odd thing is that my download stars with several megabytes and drops to 10Kb or 0kb even though the torrent has seeders and should work very well.

Please advise.

Jordan
21.03.13, 06:44
Seems like you have some Hit n Runs and have been demoted to the Kitty Litter class. Check if you have HnR's, seed them so that so that you get seed points and the ratio becomes 1:1 on each torrent and then the problem would be solved. Alternately you can join the IRC and tell them about the problem.

Master Razor
22.03.13, 23:38
I've been using WM with 14MB/s download and up to 8MB/s for upload. So far so good... Stable for a while now.

demoted to the Kitty Litter class
That's the thing: me and my friend have the class User and are not kitty litter. Whatever it is, it has nothing to do with user classes.

pororo
01.08.14, 21:00
Is mratio 5.2 with memory reader working at bcg

silencer1980
24.10.14, 18:48
hello i disabled today. :(

yesterday i got interesting message from moderator that threating me about my uploads that my ISP won't allowed speeds.

SO BE CAREFUL ON SITE , THEY ARE FLASHERS.

i just like to help my friends to inform.

@pororo
works but you should upload what your ISP max allowed in your country

alpacino
28.10.14, 09:20
If you really want to be safe in this site, don't cheat at all, the SP points system makes it very easy to keep your ratio healthy.

Codec
20.05.16, 18:56
I'm downloading some torrents with max speed my ISP allows with mratio 5.4.1, havent been disabled as of now. I'm not using waffles method. I load torrents into mratio with memory reader and download/upload at max speed my isp allows.

Codec
30.07.16, 11:03
If you get disabled on this tracker for cheating then you will also lose your account on Gazellegames also(if you have an account). This is what happened to me, i cheated on new torrent, after it finished i left it seeding in mratio with 0 kb upload for increasing the seedtime. Next day my account was disabled, when i tried to login on gazellegames i was disabled over there also so be careful.

anon
31.07.16, 05:40
Did you confirm IP sharing was the reason? The time between bans is too small to be a coincidence, but you never know :idunno:

Based on what you're saying, it seems 95% likely that it was, though.

Codec
31.07.16, 08:34
Yes i'm almost sure that they shared my ip with GazelleGames.net. I had cheated on Blackcats-Games.net one or two days earlier but i never cheated on GazelleGames. I didn't go to the irc to ask why because i was sure they wouldn't re-enable me.

SomeGuy
03.08.16, 17:12
I got banned 2 times for cheating in BCG. I guess I am too greedy and those people pay too much attention for me to get away with it. I just gave up and moved on to greener pastures. :)

Codec
03.08.16, 17:25
Did they catch you for duping the second time or were you banned for cheating? I'm planning on joining after some months.

anon
03.08.16, 21:30
If you really want to be safe in this site, don't cheat at all, the SP points system makes it very easy to keep your ratio healthy.

SomeGuy
03.08.16, 22:46
Did they catch you for duping the second time or were you banned for cheating? I'm planning on joining after some months.

For cheating, not duplicate accounts.