PDA

View Full Version : Pirate Tax Funds Pirate Album

zatoicchi
13.06.08, 19:17
For every blank CDr bought, a few cents “pirate tax” are added to compensate artists for loss of revenue when people share their albums. However, not every artist agrees that sharing is wrong so as a statement, the Swedish artist Mr.Suitcase has used his “pirate tax” income to make a pirate album.

Pirate Tax Funds Pirate Album | TorrentFreak (http://torrentfreak.com/pirate-tax-funds-pirate-album-080613/)

Ostracized
13.06.08, 20:28
For every blank CDr bought, a few cents “pirate tax” are added to compensate artists for loss of revenue when people share their albums.

wtf lol i didnt know that. So they add tax to a pirate crime you MIGHT commit (hey, you might want the cd for legit reasons) AND they take you to court for piracy? WTMF make up your minds and do one or the other way. Noone tells em nothing cause they've got the money=power ofcourse. I wonder if there is any law for them cause it seems like they make them.
Like they're doing good for the world, we have greenpeace, medicins sans frontieres now we have lil john or something. They'll go to africa "here's a can of rice and a SONG of lil john, if you want the full album buy it mo'fo. "YEAH! OK! WHAT? WHAT?""

They make me so angry lately all i want to do is stab them in their eyes. Now there's no way for sure they'll see me buying any albums.

Aurion
14.06.08, 17:30
LOL !! that dude ROCKS !! very funny you know. :biggrin: but I guess he is quite generous in a sort of an aspect hehe,he is encouraging people to illegaly share his stuff !! :tongue:

anon
14.06.08, 17:53
if he gave us permission it wouldn't be illegal :biggrin:

zatoicchi
14.06.08, 20:38
if he gave us permission it wouldn't be illegal

yea , i think we should vote it ..too much taxes nowadays on our hard earn income.

Aurion
14.06.08, 22:04
yea , i think we should vote it ..too much taxes nowadays on our hard earn income.

LOL !! we are the Good Tax Payers who earn their Profits with Honor !! :tongue:

zatoicchi
14.06.08, 22:12
lol, yea the honor goes to the government..why, because they say so

Aurion
15.06.08, 11:29
lol, yea the honor goes to the government..why, because they say so

Hey pssst !! Watch Out Police Patrols !! :biggrin: