THX

Rebound
30.05.08, 20:31
I mean that I need to just seed with nothing in HDD
Like RM,
fake download is possible with shu ?
Not using Download Reduce

THX

No, itīs not possible. Without files on the hdd, you canīt seed with the Azureus/Shu Mod. :wink:

regards

Rebound

Pickle
31.05.08, 20:52
what is wrong with RM?

Dagon
31.05.08, 21:00
i think he means that rm on some tracker is banned or is too much options in this programm.

alternatives would be ratioblaster, ratiofaker or pimp my ratio. all u can get on this board.

Dagon

Aurion
07.06.08, 11:24
Hey Rebound !! you know what I asked myself a question while reading this thread & that was "WTF,why dont anyone try to build up a Mod like Shu's that fake seeds without having the original files on HDD,just from the image file with the .torrent " !!! :rolling_eyes:

Well,I know it sounds impossible but you know what,it would be real Genieus if somebody did it !! :shockkk!:

Love This Spot !! :rolling_eyes:
Reppy

Pickle
07.06.08, 17:16
Hey Rebound !! you know what I asked myself a question while reading this thread & that was "WTF,why dont anyone try to build up a Mod like Shu's that fake seeds without having the original files on HDD,just from the image file with the .torrent " !!! :rolling_eyes:

Well,I know it sounds impossible but you know what,it would be real Genieus if somebody did it !! :shockkk!:

Reppy

:lol_5:

I think, current project is faze and recently there is not any plan to make your dreams come true, sorry.

hitman
07.06.08, 19:04
it is really unusual to fake the download i dont think that there is need of this features

anon
07.06.08, 19:30
you never know... maybe someone has a > 1:1 ratio and wants to notch it down a little so that it will be the perfect, round, exact and desired 1.000 :biggrin:

Rebound
08.06.08, 02:47

For this, you must connect to the peers. And without data, you canīt connect to the peers. --> impossible. :wink:

I can test it with the faze mod, but i think without peers connect itīs detectable like the ratiomaster.

best regards

Rebound

Aurion
09.06.08, 18:04
For this, you must connect to the peers. And without data, you canīt connect to the peers. --> impossible. :wink:

I can test it with the faze mod, but i think without peers connect itīs detectable like the ratiomaster.

best regards

Rebound

Well,I meant that for example if you already have the .torrent link which codes the whole file parts into little pieces that you can by using those pieces Fake Seed the original file which you already dont have it !! (I know its a crazy Idea,but it would be Unbelievable if some one could make it happen) :klatsch_3:

Rebound
09.06.08, 18:11
Well,I meant that for example if you already have the .torrent link which codes the whole file parts into little pieces that you can by using those pieces Fake Seed the original file which you already dont have it !! (I know its a crazy Idea,but it would be Unbelievable if some one could make it happen) :klatsch_3:

Itīs impossible too, because if you havenīt the original files, the other client will block you because you sent "bad data". :wink:

best regards

Rebound

anon
09.06.08, 18:16
Itīs impossible too, because if you havenīt the original files, the other client will block you because you sent "bad data". :wink:

most clients will do that, also for example uT 1.7.7 can send things like &bad_downloaded=... to the tracker (if it supports it) and if it so happens that it realizes that the sum of all "bad_downloaded"s more or less equals your &uploaded= it can get a little suspicious :smile:

Aurion
10.06.08, 05:00

best regards

Rebound

Hmm,then dont you think that some one can make the Faker which will fake the report sent to the opposite client (the reciever/sender) telling it that these data are good to go ??!!! I mean com'on they made the Speed Faker so I guess a Data Faker should be easier IMO :biggrin::tongue:

Reppy

anon
10.06.08, 14:08
data is hash checked in the other side, you don't send "this block is good" messages or something like that (if so, antip2p companies would have a field day... :mad2:)... and we can't manipulate all clients in the world can we? :tongue:

Aurion
10.06.08, 16:53
data is hash checked in the other side, you don't send "this block is good" messages or something like that (if so, antip2p companies would have a field day... :mad2:)... and we can't manipulate all clients in the world can we? :tongue:

LOL sure we can't :biggrin: but I meant at least manupilating data hash through .torrent file itself by making the Faker reads what data will the torrent file download & by then just send them as a fake data without actually download nothing to ur HD :stupid: (sounds stupid but believe me it could be dont letirarly) :tongue:

anon
10.06.08, 17:31
the info_hash would be different (and the tracker wouldn't recognize the torrent) = an error message and no peer connections at all...

Aurion
11.06.08, 19:21
the info_hash would be different (and the tracker wouldn't recognize the torrent) = an error message and no peer connections at all...

Well,I dont mean to just argue with you about this silly Idea But it just that I felt it could be manupilated like this so anyway,I understood now more how torrents work !!! :top:

anon
11.06.08, 20:07
you're not arguing with me, you just came out with an idea and asked whether it was possible to implement and i told you why that can't be done :smile:

and as you've stated now you know more about the BT protocol :biggrin: we learn something new every day :top:

Aurion
13.06.08, 14:03
you're not arguing with me, you just came out with an idea and asked whether it was possible to implement and i told you why that can't be done :smile:

and as you've stated now you know more about the BT protocol :biggrin: we learn something new every day :top:

hehehe LOL :biggrin: but you know what im still convinced that it could be done in terms of "Dreams,Dreams" LOL :cool2: no one ever imagined that an invention such as "Torrents" would be made already but now we are Top Cheaters,World is such a Trick !! :top:

anon
13.06.08, 15:49
hehehe LOL :biggrin: but you know what im still convinced that it could be done in terms of "Dreams,Dreams" LOL :cool2:

yes :biggrin: if you limit your own dreams then something serious is going on :cool2:

Aurion
13.06.08, 16:04
yes :biggrin: if you limit your own dreams then something serious is going on :cool2:

LOOL no just remember anon you will see something like that comes true one day coz at least 1% of its mechanism can be done & can work properly but needs waaaaaay much work that any other Realistic Faker !! :rolling_eyes: