View Full Version : Feedback for SB-Innovation v.2

Rebound
25.05.08, 17:24
Here you can leave your feedback for the new version. :wink:

regards

Rebound

anon
25.05.08, 18:05
very very nice :klatsch_3: i'm pretty sure totally renewing the board took you a lot of work and believe me, it's appreciated :top:

i have a couple of questions :smile:

is the credit system gone forever or just momentarily?
shouldn't the "ALT" text for the tiny images in your "posts" indicator be removed/modified? i mean, it can lead to stuff like this:

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/7886/posts1th7.gif

you'd expect something like "this user has N posts" when hovering the indicator :smile:

again your hard work is gretly appreciated, these are just tiny details :top:

Rebound
25.05.08, 18:13
is the credit system gone forever or just momentarily?
shouldn't the "ALT" text for the tiny images in your "posts" indicator be removed/modified? i mean, it can lead to stuff like this:

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/7886/posts1th7.gif

you'd expect something like "this user has N posts" when hovering the indicator :smile:

Itīs normal. The coder have coded this so. We canīt edit this, we must live with this. :biggrin:

edit:// And we donīt know about the credit system. Momently itīs gone, perhaps we activate this again, but we donīt know. We will see...

regards

Rebound

anon
25.05.08, 18:25
Itīs normal. The coder have coded this so. We canīt edit this, we must live with this. :biggrin:

haha :smile: like we need to hover the cursor over a number... to see what number it is :biggrin:

also, the thanks button could be translated (http://www.sb-innovation.de/enlighten/buttons_eng_10/thanks.gif :smile:) and padded a little from the others - sometimes it's easy, for example, to press it instead of the "quote" one. again, just a tiny detail :biggrin: :top:

Rebound
25.05.08, 18:39
haha :smile: like we need to hover the cursor over a number... to see what number it is :biggrin:

also, the thanks button could be translated (http://www.sb-innovation.de/enlighten/buttons_eng_10/thanks.gif :smile:) and padded a little from the others - sometimes it's easy, for example, to press it instead of the "quote" one. again, just a tiny detail :biggrin: :top:

Done. :wink:

regards Rebound

anon
25.05.08, 18:45
wow... that was fast :top:

also is it just me or the images for the "add to user's reputation" and "report post" buttons are broken? :confused2:

edit: it doesn't happen anymore here now :)

Rebound
25.05.08, 18:55
wow... that was fast :top:

also is it just me or the images for the "add to user's reputation" and "report post" buttons are broken? :confused2:

edit: it doesn't happen anymore here now :)

Ok, fixxed now. :wink:

anon
25.05.08, 18:58
you're as fast as lightning :D

i will look for more stuff and send you feedback in this thread... :)

edit: i have seen that the anonym.to thing has been replaced with a redirector.php, and that it doesn't apply for SB-I to SB-I links... good job :top:

Pickle
25.05.08, 19:42
Here is little information about changelog.

- new vBulletin version (3.7)
- new Design (enlighten Blue)
- activity modification
- the most changes are from the new vbulletin version

Ostracized
25.05.08, 21:56
Im using the new design (enlighten blue) and i like it. Would be cooler if the background was changing too into something blue-ish

Pickle
25.05.08, 22:11
yesterday i checked forum on a macbook with safari, the header and the forum body was not proportional, header picture was smaller then the forum body, just little notation.

czullo
25.05.08, 22:15
I think that credit system was great, without it, we will have 100000 users 99990 will downloading, and only 10 will be active on forum. Please bring credit system back, we dont need leechers on forum. But active and usefull members.

anon
25.05.08, 22:21
they may re-add the creditsystem later, it's just a matter of time...

czullo
25.05.08, 22:27
I hope so, now all downloading all mods heeh beucase of no credits :)

Rebound
25.05.08, 22:33
yesterday i checked forum on a macbook with safari, the header and the forum body was not proportional, header picture was smaller then the forum body, just little notation.

Yes, the header isnīt working 100% with the forum, but we have planed next time to add a new header which will work correct. :smile:

@Credit System: We will see, itīs only a test phase without the system.

regards

Rebound

hitman
25.05.08, 22:51
actually its not secure that the credit system will stay deactivated we are testing a few things maybe it work or maybe not.

we dont want that the forum transforms in something like a download an leave platform this is not the way to give our coders a good feedback.

Pickle
25.05.08, 23:00
Coders are doing something over trackers for sure. We need to consider about donations aside with credit system.

anon
25.05.08, 23:10
would be a matter of making this link (http://www.sb-innovation.de/misc.php?do=donate) a little more "visible" :tongue: or we could use bux.to stuff along the donations as it's being done on other forums... i'd be glad to register and click ads under a SB-I referral link to help the board :wink:

zatoicchi
26.05.08, 04:17
looking good, can we have more choice of colors...

credit system should be implemented back it was better that way ..people would respond and be more active in the site if implemented... and if we do go back to the credit system do we get are credit or start from scratch..

Rebound
26.05.08, 13:17
and if we do go back to the credit system do we get are credit or start from scratch..

No, old credit stats are saved. :wink:

regards

Rebound

anon
26.05.08, 15:35
and if we do go back to the credit system do we get are credit or start from scratch..

thought you'd lose all your dear credits? :biggrin:

by the way, will downloading stuff with the CS off take our credits away when it is turned on again? :tongue:

edit: the "activity", "longevity" and "today" gauges start out green, change to yellow and finally to red as they fill up (except for "today", which can only reach yellow). shouldn't that be reversed (i.e. red (start) -> yellow -> green (end))? after all, more activity = better :smile: and green is a kind of "good" or "everything's fine :biggrin:" color :tongue:

Aurion
21.06.08, 21:16
Well,sorry guys for not noticing this section earlier !! :rolleyes2: Anyway,the new Board is amazing for damn sure & fast like hell and this is what it does for me to be in a good community,most of the communities around are so slow that you hate to participate or even post a small reply :top:

@ anon: I think the Credit System can rest for a while now coz you know once you get around 10 Point you can lock anything behind the Security Code which already requires only 1 Point to get unlocked :biggrin: so for now let them decide wether to Deactivate it temporarily or bring it back on later :wink:

anon
21.06.08, 21:23
so for now let them decide wether to Deactivate it temporarily or bring it back on later :wink:

isn't it already back ^^

shoulder
21.06.08, 21:30
to Deactivate it temporarily or bring it back on later
Isn't deactivate temporarily and bring back later the same? :biggrin:

isn't it already back ^^
Yeah, the credit system is back, but as far as I know it doesn't cost credits to download something at the moment. :wink:

hitman
21.06.08, 21:46
the old credit system in combination with the download restriction is still deactivated this is true

Aurion
22.06.08, 19:53
Isn't deactivate temporarily and bring back later the same? :biggrin:

Yeah, the credit system is back, but as far as I know it doesn't cost credits to download something at the moment. :wink:

I mean either to Deactivate it for a while THEN bring it back !!

@ anon: Ive noticed that its back yeah for sure man,dont worry I didnt go blind yet :tongue: but I mean as "Shoulder" stated that the usage of those credits is deactivated for now I guess :top:

anon
22.06.08, 20:15
@ anon: Ive noticed that its back yeah for sure man,dont worry I didnt go blind yet :tongue: but I mean as "Shoulder" stated that the usage of those credits is deactivated for now I guess :top:

so it is back but it doesn't cost anything to download files.... we were both right :biggrin:

Aurion
22.06.08, 20:28
so it is back but it doesn't cost anything to download files.... we were both right :biggrin:

LOOOL :biggrin: Love Your Sense of Humor My Friend,How is BCG btw ?? Hope You liked it so far :top:

anon
22.06.08, 20:31
How is BCG btw ?? Hope You liked it so far :top:

very good :top: i'm browsing the HUGE windows games torrent list, while downloading small packs to "build up" my ratio :wink:

Aurion
22.06.08, 20:57
very good :top: i'm browsing the HUGE windows games torrent list, while downloading small packs to "build up" my ratio :wink:

LOL :biggrin: Just Launch Our Invisible Secret Weapon & BOMB theirs Base :tongue:

shoulder
22.06.08, 21:05
Well, discuss your cheating matters here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/cheating-bcg-3946/), cause it has nothing to do with the threat topic. :wink:

Aurion
22.06.08, 22:49
Well, discuss your cheating matters here (http://www.sb-innovation.de/f56/cheating-bcg-3946/), cause it has nothing to do with the threat topic. :wink:

Im aware of that My Dear Friend,I was just making some sort of sense of Humor replying to anon's words :tongue: