PDA

View Full Version : Age of the forum?

buggeroff
24.05.08, 11:26
Sorry if this is a silly question, but I'm wondering how old these forums are?

I was aware of a different set of German forums with similar topics, but only became aware of SB-Innovation recently.

I'm wondering if maybe the English section is quite new?

Manas
24.05.08, 13:00
The forum is about a year old- so it's still quite new. But nevertheless I think we've become the best leecher board around. We've have the best coders, great mods etc.

The English section started together with the German section but had some start difficulties. Anyway, now it's growing bigger and I hope you like it.

anon
24.05.08, 17:50
The forum is about a year old- so it's still quite new. But nevertheless I think we've become the best leecher board around. We've have the best coders, great mods etc.

right :top: it doesn't matter how old the board is if we have achieved revolutionary stuff like having the azureus sb-i hack just a very few days after shu said he wouldn't update his mod anymore :klatsch_3:

@ buggeroff: according "longevity" gauges, the board started exactly 14.04.07 :tongue:

buggeroff
24.05.08, 18:24
Thank you both, and thank you Google for the link that brought me here ;)

Manas
24.05.08, 18:31
You're welcome.

By the way, what did you google for?

zatoicchi
24.05.08, 19:37
im suprised that this community is only a year old..i thought this site has been here for quite sometimes now..all the mods, coders and staff has done great job in creating this wonderful community.
thank you in for helping all of us , with much respect

hitman
24.05.08, 20:29
actually we are not a fully year online it should be 9-10 month

anon
24.05.08, 21:29
so what day would the "real" SB-I birthday be? :smile:

Manas
24.05.08, 21:42
Well, we we're online for a year, but our official launch was 9 or 10 months ago. Hitman's right. We had to prepare everything before we could guarantee that everything would work out :smile:

buggeroff
25.05.08, 02:57
Manas - I was searching for Azureus mods using a few different keyword combinations and using the 'advanced search' feature to look for pages that had been crawled in the last month. I don't recall which combination brought me here as I opened a bunch of results before I looked through them.

anon
25.05.08, 18:07
I don't recall which combination brought me here as I opened a bunch of results before I looked through them.

do you use a tabbed browser? because it is tempting to do stuff like that when you have one, as you won't have 10+ windows floating in your desktop :tongue: i for example have opened like 25 tabs just to do my homework :biggrin:

buggeroff
25.05.08, 23:56
do you use a tabbed browser? because it is tempting to do stuff like that when you have one, as you won't have 10+ windows floating in your desktop :tongue:

Definitely! The only problem is that sometimes when I get to the last few tabs I have no idea why I opened them in the first place :rolling_eyes:

anon
26.05.08, 00:05
sometimes when I get to the last few tabs I have no idea why I opened them in the first place :rolling_eyes:

that happens here too :biggrin: or sometimes you have to drop your browser for a minute to check something else, and when you come back you don't even remember what you were doing with it at all :tongue:

"so what was i looking for???" :confused2: :yelcutelaughA:

Aurion
13.06.08, 20:29
IMO Time is not a Primary Scale to depend on coz most of the Old Forums around the web have became way boring & weak lately,so its hard to fine a Decent Place to weight your problems out !! :biggrin: So it was better to rephrase your question to be as follows :

"How Strong Is This Board ?" :biggrin: Then you would have known that its is actually the "Strongest Board in Torrent Mods" around the web as Manas mentioned !! :smile:

Options
16.07.08, 12:29
i am quite surprised too that this site was only started 10 months ago. I was searching using Google. and "Best Invite Forum" Thread came up so I just open it. at first I thought it was just a ordinary p2p discussion forum. didn't know that it provides Torrent Mod.

Sb-I FTW

anon
16.07.08, 16:22
Sb-I FTW

:top:

i was looking for uTorrent leecher mods and the SBI expansion leecherpack appears in the first page, so i enter the thread and make an account here to check it out, but i remember something came up so i had to take care of that 1st and that made me forget about browsing the board... :S a few months later i remember i had an account here so i login with it and start posting :biggrin:

maybe we can have a "how did you find out about SB-I?" thread? or is there such a thing already? ^^

hitman
16.07.08, 19:32
maybe we can have a "how did you find out about SB-I?" thread? or is there such a thing already? ^^

a good idea we have a german thread with this topic it would be interesting to have one for our english members

you should open a thread about this topic :top:

anon
16.07.08, 19:33
you should open a thread about this topic :top:

i'll do it right now :smile:

edit: http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?threadid=4512 :top:

Nobody
07.08.08, 14:07
I was researching Shu Mod and stumbled upon it randomly. Thank goodness.

You're welcome.

By the way, what did you google for?

"Shu Mod Hacked"