PDA

View Full Version : [Usenet] omgwtfnzbs.me NZB Indexer invite phase

Mag1sk
09.10.22, 15:12
As there is no thread for omgwtfnzbs.me I opened this one ;)

The next invite window is from Oct 9th to Oct 20th 2022...

omgwtfnzb.me is an international NZB Indexer. They have releases in many different languages. Plenty of German stuff.

Free accounts need to be active at least every 6 months or else they will be deleted for inactivity.

It is not an open registration !!!! In this timeframe it is only possible to give and receive an invite.

Mag1sk
10.10.22, 13:44
@Pro@Google writing you here because I can't pm (<10 posts). I don't have an account on OMGwtf. You can make a post in this thread and ask if somebody has a spare invite to give out.

NZBSearchMachine.com
10.10.22, 14:36
Where (threat) can i make one?

anon
10.10.22, 16:01
Looks like both of you need to read the forum rules :rolling_eyes:

It is only allowed to offer invites/accounts in the specifically destinated subforums. Buying or selling them is strictly forbidden, as it is to post your email in (public) threads, use the PM function instead! No posts with ICQ, MSN, ... addys! Also nasty asking for invites by pm as well as asking somewhere else but in the designated forums is forbidden and may result in a ban. That includes Signatures.

If you don't see a request section, that's because you don't have access to it.

Anyway, OMG is a top-tier indexer, so good luck to all invite hunters!

Mag1sk
10.10.22, 16:43
If you don't see a request section, that's because you don't have access to it.

Where can I read about how to unlock it/ the requirements for the invite requests section?

Sry, for the trouble anon. So posts regarding invitations go into the invite thread/section (which I can't see/ haven't unlocked)

Is it ok to post news regarding open invitations phase/ open registration for usenet indexer here in the "Non-BT/P2P Talk" section? I see people doing that there "Drunkenslug registration is open!"

Where can I post news about open registration for trackers?

Thanks anon

anon
10.10.22, 16:49
Where can I read about how to unlock it/ the requirements for the invite requests section?

See 16867.

Is it ok to post news regarding open invitations phase/ open registration for usenet indexer here in the "Non-BT/P2P Talk" section? I see people doing that there "Drunkenslug registration is open!"

Perfectly fine (and appreciated!). Use the existing thread for the indexer if there is one, create it if there isn't. The DrunkenSlug one is actually several threads that were merged at some point.

Where can I post news about open registration for trackers?

See 31291.

Mag1sk
26.02.23, 21:26
New invite phase on OMGWTFNZB from 27.02 till 05.03

amandaaman
01.03.23, 19:15
Could you please suggest me an alternative reliable way for taking an invite for the site ?. I'm looking for an invite for the two years.

bob
04.03.23, 17:53
New invite phase on OMGWTFNZB from 27.02 till 05.03

How does one get an invite this time?

Mag1sk
04.03.23, 18:20
How does one get an invite this time?

The only way is to get an invite from an existing OMGWTF member.

Mag1sk
22.11.23, 23:11
I heard that OMG has an invite phase at the moment until 30.11

anon
23.11.23, 21:16
Sorry Mag1sk, there's nothing wrong with this thread itself, but after deleting 4 invite begging posts made within 8 hours I think I'll have to close it.