PDA

View Full Version : [Multi OS] BiglyBT Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 2.6.0.0 Beta

DigitalDJ
18.12.20, 08:35
SB-Innovation Presents

BiglyBT Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 2.6.0.0 Beta

https://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3630

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> DigitalDJ & ghostfucker <<<<<<

Credits:

>>>>>> Butcho <<<<<<
>>>>>> Rebound <<<<<<
>>>>>> hitman <<<<<<
>>>>>> Manas <<<<<<
>>>>>> eudora <<<<<<
>>>>>> ghostfucker <<<<<<
>>>>>> anon <<<<<<
>>>>>> Instab <<<<<<
>>>>>> cloud99 <<<<<<
>>>>>> illusive <<<<<<
>>>>>> molosse <<<<<<
>>>>>> --->HDBD<--- <<<<<<

Supplied by:

>>>>>> SB-Innovation <<<<<<

Original Mod by:

>>>>>> Shu <<<<<<

Change Log:

+ Fix PerfectSpoof sending User-Agent to tracker

+ Integrated Peer Injector 0.3 by anon

+ Perfect Spoof 2 by ghostfucker

+ uTorrent ID Generator

+ Modifiable Client Files

+ Ghostleech

+ LTEP Fixes

+ Multiple peerlist entries fixed

+ More No Report Options

+ (Fake Upload) Stop faking when swarm speed is zero

+ Upload Kicker

+ Ratio Tool

+ Synced with latest LegitBly Mod

+ (Upload Multiplier) Show as seeder

+ (SBI-Hack Torrentview) Scrollbars added

+ Fix Tracker Update Interval Divider

+ Use Swarm Peers fixed

+ Updated core to BiglyBT 2.6.0.0

BiglyBT Change Log:
BiglyBT Change Log (https://github.com/BiglySoftware/BiglyBT/blob/master/ChangeLog.txt)
Vuze Change Log (https://svn.vuze.com/public/client/trunk/azureus2/src/ChangeLog.txt)

Installation:

Windows

1. Download the latest OpenJDK Java. It must be Java version 15 or higher. (JDK GA Release (http://jdk.java.net/15/)).
2. Download and install the latest non-beta BiglyBT release (BiglyBT - Download (https://www.biglybt.com/download/)). Do not open BiglyBT after installation.
3. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT! You must export your torrents. Copying or exporting / importing old configurations will not work.
4. Extract the hack files using 7-Zip (7-Zip Download (http://www.7-zip.org/download.html)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT) and overwrite ALL files.
5. Delete the "jre" folder in %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT).
6. Open the OpenJDK archive downloaded in step 1 and extract the "jdk-XX" folder to the BiglyBT folder %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT).
7. Rename the extracted "jdk-XX" folder to "jre".
8. Run Notepad as Administrator and open %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT\BiglyBT.exe.vmoptions (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT\BiglyBT.exe.vmoptions), append the following line:
NOTE: If you want to run BiglyBT-console.exe perform step 8 but instead create file "BiglyBT-console.exe.vmoptions"

--patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar
--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED

9. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

macOS
1. Download and install the latest Java. It must be Java version 15 or higher. (JDK GA Release (http://jdk.java.net/15/)). Note the path to the OpenJDK archive downloaded. You will need it for step 5.
2. Download and install the latest non-beta BiglyBT release (BiglyBT - Download (https://www.biglybt.com/download/)).
3. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
4. Extract the hack files within the ZIP file to /Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt and overwrite ALL files.

NOTE: To see the folder in Finder, you may need to perform the following steps:
4a. Open Terminal
4b. Run the following command:

defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES

4c. Hold the "Option/Alt" key, then right click on the Finder icon in the dock and click Relaunch
4d. Once you have copied the files, you can revert to hiding folders with:

defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles NO

5. Open up a Terminal and run the following commands. NOTE: You need to replace "PATH_TO_OPENJDK_ARCHIVE" in the first command to the path to the OpenJDK archive from step 1.

OPENJDK_ARCHIVE="PATH_TO_OPENJDK_ARCHIVE"
sudo rm -r "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/jre.bundle"
sudo tar -xzf "$OPENJDK_ARCHIVE" -C "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/"
sudo mv "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/jdk-"* "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/jre.bundle"
echo -e "\n--patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"

6. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

Linux
NOTE: Based on Ubuntu 20.04
1. Install the latest OpenJDK and libjna package from your distro's package repository. On Ubuntu 20.04 this is openjdk-15-jre and libjna-java.
NOTE: Some distros do not have an OpenJDK of version 9 or greater available. In which case, you will need to download and extract the tar.gz package supplied by OpenJDK (JDK GA Release (http://jdk.java.net/15/)).

sudo apt install openjdk-15-jre libjna-java

2. Download the latest non-beta BiglyBT release and make it executable (BiglyBT - Download (https://www.biglybt.com/download/)).

wget https://files.biglybt.com/installer/BiglyBT_Installer.sh
chmod +x BiglyBT_Installer.sh

3. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
4. Run the installer, specifying app_java_home variable to your JRE folder. On Ubuntu, this is: /usr/lib/jvm/java-15-openjdk-amd64/

app_java_home="/usr/lib/jvm/java-15-openjdk-amd64/" ./BiglyBT_Installer.sh

5. Extract the hack files within the ZIP file to "~/biglybt" (/home/<username>/biglybt)

unzip -o BiglyBT_*.zip -d ~/biglybt

6. Append the following VM options:

echo "--patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar" >> ~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions
echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED" >> ~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions

7. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java in the "jre" folder to the latest version (must be Java 15 or higher) (JDK GA Release (http://jdk.java.net/15/)]).
2. You have uninstalled BiglyBT using the uninstaller.
3. You have removed the BiglyBT Application folder:

C:\Program Files\BiglyBT (Windows x64)
C:\Program Files (x86)\BiglyBT (Windows x86)
/Applications/BiglyBT (macOS)
~/biglybt / /home/<username>/biglybt (Linux)

4. You have removed the BiglyBT Settings folder:
NOTE: THIS WILL RESET ALL BIGLYBT SETTINGS AND TORRENT LISTS

%APPDATA%\BiglyBT / C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\BiglyBT (Windows XP - Application Data may be Hidden)
%APPDATA%\BiglyBT / C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\BiglyBT (Windows Vista - AppData may be Hidden)
/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/BiglyBT (macOS)
~/.biglybt / /home/<username>/.biglybt (Linux)

5. Reinstalled BiglyBT using the package from BiglyBT - Download (https://www.biglybt.com/download/).
6. Re-applied the hack by following the installation instructions above.

Portable Mode:
Portable mode is now built into BiglyBT / Vuze. See wiki article: Portable Vuze (https://wiki.vuze.com/w/Portable_Vuze).

Enjoy!

vanperkiwer
19.12.20, 07:22
is there any usage information?

sashiagustina
19.12.20, 08:21
is there any usage information?

You may check here
https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?13781-Tutorial-about-the-BiglyBT-Extreme-Mod-All-settings-explained

vanperkiwer
19.12.20, 08:23
You may check here
https://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?13781-Tutorial-about-the-BiglyBT-Extreme-Mod-All-settings-explained

thank you so much for the information. Can i cheat with bittorrent? is there bittorrent mod?

freedomworld
19.12.20, 09:48
Hello,
i have startup error,
i follow all above your instructions,
i used: BiglyBT_Installer64.exe v.2.6.0.0
Java version 17, openjdk-17-ea+2_windows-x64_bin = renamed "jre"
OS=win 8.1 pro 64bit
someone help please

sashiagustina
19.12.20, 10:46
Hello,
i have startup error,
i follow all above your instructions,
i used: BiglyBT_Installer64.exe v.2.6.0.0
Java version 17, openjdk-17-ea+2_windows-x64_bin = renamed "jre"
OS=win 8.1 pro 64bit
someone help please

i was having this issue.

The file "pref_inst.cfg" is missing. that is the problem. in version 2.5 i was also experiencing this. And i figured it out because that file is missing. not even installed. i did clean install. still. 'pref_inst.cfg" is my missing. i will maybe upload fixed version. so nobody is experiencing this again.

Just follow "How to install" inside.

Don't worry i included latest jre, latest biglybt, and latest mod.

https://gofile.io/d/SD8F1z

freedomworld
19.12.20, 14:02
i was having this issue.

The file "pref_inst.cfg" is missing. that is the problem. in version 2.5 i was also experiencing this. And i figured it out because that file is missing. not even installed. i did clean install. still. 'pref_inst.cfg" is my missing. i will maybe upload fixed version. so nobody is experiencing this again.

@ sashiagustina

yes, its working
Thanks a lot

sashiagustina
19.12.20, 14:18
@ sashiagustina

yes, its working
Thanks a lot

happy to help :)

---------- Post Merged at 20:18 ---------- Previous Post was at 20:17 ----------

thank you so much for the information. Can i cheat with bittorrent? is there bittorrent mod?

you can use different client in perfect spoof, make sure if you wanna try, try on easypeasy tracker.

anon
19.12.20, 18:07

I suggest reading the tutorial, then using the search engine if you have other questions.

"Crack" :wgrin:

sashiagustina
20.12.20, 06:20
I suggest reading the tutorial, then using the search engine if you have other questions.

"Crack" :wgrin:

hahahaha sorry about that hehehehe. it is crack the stiffness and brings you to the next level of cheating hehe

illusive
25.12.20, 21:24
Any idea how to enable the portable mode ? No matter how I pass the parameters through shortcut like

BiglyBT.exe -J-Dazureus.config.path="whatever"

OR in vmoptions

-Dazureus.config.path=whatever
-Dazureus.portable.enable=true

Configurations is never saved in ut folder specified ?

UPDATE:

Forget about it. `-Dazureus.portable.enable=true` must not be set in order to the config to make an effect.

sashiagustina
26.12.20, 15:29
UPDATE:

Forget about it. `-Dazureus.portable.enable=true` must not be set in order to the config to make an effect.

-Dazureus.portable.enable=false

or

anon
26.12.20, 21:45
For the record, this is my launch script... I haven't changed the portable mode parameters since the Vuze Extreme Mod days and it still works fine.

@echo off
rem In case this is called from a terminal window, remember the present working directories
rem (WD1 = PWD of the current drive, WD2 = PWD of the drive where this script is stored)
set WD1="%CD%"
%~d0
set WD2="%CD%"

cd /d "%~dp0"
rem Java is in my PATH, so no need to set JAVA_HOME
rem set JAVA_HOME=C:\bleh
set VUZEDIR=%CD%

:main
echo Starting BiglyBT Extreme Mod...
rem [08/11/2019] Commenting out -XX:MaxDirectMemorySize=512m -Xms256m -Xmx256m -XX:+UseLargePages because they _may_ be causing huge memory leaks and swapping after long runtimes. They were immediately after -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true
start "" javaw.exe -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -classpath "%VUZEDIR%\BiglyBT.jar;%VUZEDIR%\swt.jar" -Djava.library.path="%VUZEDIR%" -Dazureus.portable.enable=true -Dazureus.config.path="%VUZEDIR%" -Duser.dir="%VUZEDIR%" --patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar --add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED com.biglybt.ui.Main

:exit
rem set JAVA_HOME=
set VUZEDIR=

cd /d %WD2%
cd /d %WD1%
set WD1=
set WD2=
exit /b

illusive
27.12.20, 05:56
For the record, this is my launch script... I haven't changed the portable mode parameters since the Vuze Extreme Mod days and it still works fine.

@echo off
rem In case this is called from a terminal window, remember the present working directories
rem (WD1 = PWD of the current drive, WD2 = PWD of the drive where this script is stored)
set WD1="%CD%"
%~d0
set WD2="%CD%"

cd /d "%~dp0"
rem Java is in my PATH, so no need to set JAVA_HOME
rem set JAVA_HOME=C:\bleh
set VUZEDIR=%CD%

:main
rem [08/11/2019] Commenting out -XX:MaxDirectMemorySize=512m -Xms256m -Xmx256m -XX:+UseLargePages because they _may_ be causing huge memory leaks and swapping after long runtimes. They were immediately after -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true
start "" javaw.exe -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -classpath "%VUZEDIR%\BiglyBT.jar;%VUZEDIR%\swt.jar" -Djava.library.path="%VUZEDIR%" -Dazureus.portable.enable=true -Dazureus.config.path="%VUZEDIR%" -Duser.dir="%VUZEDIR%" --patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar --add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED com.biglybt.ui.Main

:exit
rem set JAVA_HOME=
set VUZEDIR=

cd /d %WD2%
cd /d %WD1%
set WD1=
set WD2=
exit /b

Nice, I'll make use of that. BTW since you got `-Dazureus.portable.enable=true` the settings will be in the same location as the app is. Which already specified as the script `set VUZEDIR=%CD%` & `-Dazureus.config.path="%VUZEDIR%"`.

I had to look into the source code for this one.

prod1gy
27.12.20, 12:16
Hi,

I registered first to say thank you - great mod. I was using 1.9.9 perfectly but thought I'd update since seeing 2.6.0.0 out.

I updated, but now have run into a problem with a private tracker I am using.

When downloading a torrent from this particular site, I receive a tracker error.
This error is:

Connection Error (sun.net.util.IPAddressUtil.checkAuthority(Ljava/net/URL;)Ljava/lang/String;)

Any idea how to fix this? It's only been since updating to the latest version.

Thanks

anon
27.12.20, 23:08
BTW since you got `-Dazureus.portable.enable=true` the settings will be in the same location as the app is. Which already specified as the script `set VUZEDIR=%CD%` & `-Dazureus.config.path="%VUZEDIR%"`.

That's the desired result for me, so if this works... I won't touch it :wsmile:

When downloading a torrent from this particular site, I receive a tracker error.
This error is:

Connection Error (sun.net.util.IPAddressUtil.checkAuthority(Ljava/net/URL;)Ljava/lang/String;)

Update your Java runtime, this version requires at least Java 15.

prod1gy
29.12.20, 18:10
Update your Java runtime, this version requires at least Java 15.
Thank you. For some reason just copying the runtime to the jva folder wasn't enough; I had to manually install the new java runtime as well.

I'm running into a new issue now though; ever since the update, by protocol overheads for upload speeds have been dramatically higher. I limit uploads to 10kb/s as I have a slow connection, but now with the new update I see protocol overheads going to at least 30-35kb/s.

Any way to fix this? If I tick the option "Upload rate limits include protocol overhead", my download speed dramatically decreases to anywhere from 15kb/s to 40kb/s.

This wasn't the case before; it always used to stay at 10kb/s upload speed. I'm thinking of trying to reverse the update, but not sure how to install an old version of BiglyBT...

So many problems :(

anon
29.12.20, 19:48
I'm running into a new issue now though; ever since the update, by protocol overheads for upload speeds have been dramatically higher. I limit uploads to 10kb/s as I have a slow connection, but now with the new update I see protocol overheads going to at least 30-35kb/s.

Any way to fix this?

Disable uTP and UDP connections, reduce the maximum connections limit, disable unnecessary plugins (especially the Distributed DB).

If none of this works (but hopefully it will), BiglyBT's GitHub has an archive of old installers.

prod1gy
29.12.20, 20:14
Disable uTP and UDP connections, reduce the maximum connections limit, disable unnecessary plugins (especially the Distributed DB).

Thanks for the fast reply. Sorry to sound noob, but where do I find the uTP and UDP connections option to disable them?

anon
29.12.20, 20:19
uTP is provided by a plugin, as I recall. For UDP there's a checkbox in the settings labeled "Prefer UDP connections", make sure it's not ticked.

I run a fairly minimalistic setup that only enables the features I need, and don't see the levels of overhead you describe even when uploading at high speeds, so my guess is that this will work.

prod1gy
29.12.20, 20:24
uTP is provided by a plugin, as I recall. For UDP there's a checkbox in the settings labeled "Prefer UDP connections", make sure it's not ticked.

I run a fairly minimalistic setup that only enables the features I need, and don't see the levels of overhead you describe even when uploading at high speeds, so my guess is that this will work.

Thank you. Your suggestions worked. As for maximum connections limit, what do you use personally?

anon
29.12.20, 20:32
As for maximum connections limit, what do you use personally?

20 per torrent, 100 global, 2 upload slots per torrent, 50 attempts, 120 outstanding (the last two are under Advanced Network Settings).

This works fine for seeding ~200 torrents. I have only occasionally had to (temporarily) double the global limits to 200 and 240 for some extremely active public torrents that were hitting the caps constantly.

prod1gy
29.12.20, 20:41
20 per torrent, 100 global, 2 upload slots per torrent, 50 attempts, 120 outstanding (the last two are under Advanced Network Settings).

This works fine for seeding ~200 torrents. I have only occasionally had to (temporarily) double the global limits to 200 and 240 for some extremely active public torrents that were hitting the caps constantly.

Thanks again for all your help - looks like torrents are running a lot better now too; and the upload limit is staying under the set limit. Happy holidays!!

anon
29.12.20, 20:53
looks like torrents are running a lot better now too; and the upload limit is staying under the set limit.

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=19123

To a 2021 with fast torrents and more Extreme Mod updates :brost:

sashiagustina
31.12.20, 15:21
image (http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=19123)

To a 2021 with fast torrents and more Extreme Mod updates :brost:

cheers, to 2021 more extreme mod updates and new features :D

Felix_Shats
31.12.20, 16:53
Hi, why version 2.6.0.0 doesn't work?
all seems to be ok but the downloaded files are in waiting state forever.
there is TCP & UDP connectivity.

anon
01.01.21, 21:44
all seems to be ok but the downloaded files are in waiting state forever.

See 359623 onwards.

Felix_Shats
08.01.21, 23:15
hi, so you mean I need to reinstall the program?

anon
09.01.21, 00:25
If the other solutions didn't work, then yes :wgrin: Clean install, and make sure to follow the procedure in the first post carefully.

LK-2
11.01.21, 21:27
Hi, i get the following error message when trying to spoof.

javax.xml.bind.DataBindingException: javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException
- with linked exception:
[org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId: file:/C:/Program%20Files/BiglyBT/clientfiles/uTorrent/3.5.5%20(45798).client; lineNumber: 30; columnNumber: 5; The element type "field" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</field>".]

But when i open the file specified, i read this: "<field>Connection: Close</field>" from line 30.

So it seems it should be in order?

If anyone has any idea, it would be great.

On the other hand, I'm trying to spoof uTorrent 2.2.1, so I don't know why it says 3.5.5 in the error log :/

larsk2
11.01.21, 21:47
Hi there.

I get the following error message when i try to spoof client information. It doesn't matter which client I'm trying to spoof, it always gives an error message about uTorrent 3.5.5 (even if i choose qBittorrent or Deluge or whatever).

I get this:

javax.xml.bind.DataBindingException: javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException
- with linked exception:
[org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId: file:/C:/Program%20Files/BiglyBT/clientfiles/uTorrent/3.5.5%20(45798).client; lineNumber: 30; columnNumber: 5; The element type "field" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</field>".]

at javax.xml.bind.JAXB.unmarshal(JAXB.java:171)

at ghostfucker.spoof.Configuration.readClient(Configu ration.java:91)

at ghostfucker.spoof.Configuration.readClientFiles(Co nfiguration.java:79)

at ghostfucker.spoof.Configuration.<init>(Configuration.java:25)

at com.biglybt.ui.swt.views.configsections.ConfigSect ionShu.configSectionCreate(ConfigSectionShu.java:2 82)

at com.biglybt.ui.swt.views.ConfigView.ensureSectionB uilt(ConfigView.java:1003)

at com.biglybt.ui.swt.views.ConfigView.showSection(Co nfigView.java:755)

at com.biglybt.ui.swt.views.ConfigView.lambda$_initia lize$10(ConfigView.java:507)

at com.biglybt.ui.swt.views.ConfigView._initialize(Co nfigView.java:519)

at com.biglybt.ui.swt.views.ConfigView.lambda$initial ize$0(ConfigView.java:122)

at com.biglybt.ui.swt.Utils.execSWTThread(Utils.java: 1064)

at com.biglybt.ui.swt.Utils.execSWTThread(Utils.java: 1230)

at com.biglybt.ui.swt.views.ConfigView.lambda$initial ize$1(ConfigView.java:121)

at com.biglybt.core.impl.CoreImpl.addCoreRunningListe ner(CoreImpl.java:3365)

at com.biglybt.core.CoreFactory.addCoreRunningListene r(CoreFactory.java:96)

at com.biglybt.ui.swt.views.ConfigView.initialize(Con figView.java:121)

at com.biglybt.ui.swt.views.ConfigView.eventOccurred( ConfigView.java:1392)

at com.biglybt.ui.swt.pifimpl.UISWTViewImpl.triggerBo oleanEvent(UISWTViewImpl.java:429)

at com.biglybt.ui.swt.pifimpl.UISWTViewImpl.triggerEv ent(UISWTViewImpl.java:299)

at com.biglybt.ui.swt.pifimpl.UISWTViewImpl.swt_trigg erInitialize(UISWTViewImpl.java:659)

at com.biglybt.ui.swt.pifimpl.UISWTViewImpl.triggerBo oleanEvent(UISWTViewImpl.java:363)

at com.biglybt.ui.swt.pifimpl.UISWTViewImpl.triggerEv ent(UISWTViewImpl.java:299)

at com.biglybt.ui.swt.pifimpl.UISWTViewImpl.lambda$in itialize$1(UISWTViewImpl.java:604)

at com.biglybt.ui.swt.Utils$11.runSupport(Utils.java: 1210)

at com.biglybt.core.util.AERunnable.run(AERunnable.ja va:36)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.RunnableLock.run(RunnableL ock.java:40)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Synchronizer.runAsyncMessa ges(Synchronizer.java:185)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runAsyncMessages(D isplay.java:3963)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Di splay.java:3590)

at com.biglybt.ui.swt.mainwindow.SWTThread.<init>(SWTThread.java:400)

at com.biglybt.ui.swt.mainwindow.SWTThread.createInst ance(SWTThread.java:58)

at com.biglybt.ui.swt.Initializer.<init>(Initializer.java:181)

at com.biglybt.ui.swt.UI.takeMainThread(UI.java:136)

at com.biglybt.ui.Main.main(Main.java:247)

at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invo ke0(Native Method)

at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invo ke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:64)

at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl. invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:564)

at com.biglybt.launcher.Launcher$1.run(Launcher.java: 48)

at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:832)

Caused by: javax.xml.bind.UnmarshalException
- with linked exception:

at javax.xml.bind.helpers.AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.cr eateUnmarshalException(AbstractUnmarshallerImpl.ja va:340)

at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.Unmarshal lerImpl.createUnmarshalException(UnmarshallerImpl. java:578)

at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.Unmarshal lerImpl.unmarshal0(UnmarshallerImpl.java:264)

at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.Unmarshal lerImpl.unmarshal(UnmarshallerImpl.java:236)

at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.Unmarshal lerImpl.unmarshal(UnmarshallerImpl.java:291)

at javax.xml.bind.JAXB.unmarshal(JAXB.java:168)

... 39 more

Caused by: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException; systemId: file:/C:/Program%20Files/BiglyBT/clientfiles/uTorrent/3.5.5%20(45798).client; lineNumber: 30; columnNumber: 5; The element type "field" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</field>".

at java.xml/com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandl erWrapper.createSAXParseException(ErrorHandlerWrap per.java:204)

at java.xml/com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.util.ErrorHandl erWrapper.fatalError(ErrorHandlerWrapper.java:178)

at java.xml/com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorRe porter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:400)

at java.xml/com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLErrorRe porter.reportError(XMLErrorReporter.java:327)

at java.xml/com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLScanner .reportFatalError(XMLScanner.java:1471)

at java.xml/com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumen tFragmentScannerImpl.scanEndElement(XMLDocumentFra gmentScannerImpl.java:1694)

at java.xml/com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumen tFragmentScannerImpl$FragmentContentDriver.next(XM LDocumentFragmentScannerImpl.java:2898)

at java.xml/com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumen tScannerImpl.next(XMLDocumentScannerImpl.java:605)

at java.xml/com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLNSDocum entScannerImpl.next(XMLNSDocumentScannerImpl.java: 112)

at java.xml/com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.impl.XMLDocumen tFragmentScannerImpl.scanDocument(XMLDocumentFragm entScannerImpl.java:541)

at java.xml/com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Co nfiguration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:888)

at java.xml/com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XML11Co nfiguration.parse(XML11Configuration.java:824)

at java.xml/com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.XMLPars er.parse(XMLParser.java:141)

at java.xml/com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.parsers.Abstrac tSAXParser.parse(AbstractSAXParser.java:1224)

at java.xml/com.sun.org.apache.xerces.internal.jaxp.SAXParserI mpl$JAXPSAXParser.parse(SAXParserImpl.java:635)

at com.sun.xml.bind.v2.runtime.unmarshaller.Unmarshal lerImpl.unmarshal0(UnmarshallerImpl.java:258)

... 42 more

edit: i moved the file "3.5.5 (45798).client" out of the folder, so I don't get the error message anymore. But I still can't spoof another client.

what DOES work tho, is to modify the "BiglyBTSpoof.properties" in the root folder, and so I am at least able to switch between Vuze and BiglyBT.

anon
12.01.21, 01:04
The 3.5.5 (45798) client file has a typo.

<field>User-Agent: uTorrent/355(111915750)(45798)/field>

Note the missing '<' at the end. If you edit the file to correct this, or simply delete it, the error message will disappear.

larsk2
12.01.21, 01:15
that's super. thanks. any idea why i can't change to other clients in the UI? Doesn't have anything to do with admin priviledges for w10 or anything?

anon
12.01.21, 01:20
any idea why i can't change to other clients in the UI?

what DOES work tho, is to modify the "BiglyBTSpoof.properties" in the root folder

Undo this and make sure you've followed all steps in the first post correctly, particularly the part about editing the .vmoptions file.

larsk2
12.01.21, 01:42
Undo this and make sure you've followed all steps in the first post correctly, particularly the part about editing the .vmoptions file.

Yes. I have edited the .vmoptions. Tried removing the original line that was in there also. And i tried -console (even tho I'm not quite sure what that is.) and still no luck. i get the drop down menu and everything, but it doesn't change. even tried removing the spoof.properties file out of the folder also...

anon
13.01.21, 02:27
I have edited the .vmoptions. Tried removing the original line that was in there

And i tried -console (even tho I'm not quite sure what that is.)

even tried removing the spoof.properties file out of the folder

You have tried too many things you shouldn't. At this point I suggest doing a clean install.

larsk2
13.01.21, 02:34
everything is set back to how it was originally. so there's no need for that. I can live with Vuze spoof. Just wanted to inform that it's not working even tho you follow the procedure from first post.

Thanks for your help tho :)

tonyqc
22.01.21, 06:32
someone have fixed ''when download is completed, remove it from seeding list''?

anon
23.01.21, 21:12
Someone reported that the feature still doesn't work, yet it was never broken for me. Only one way to know for sure :richter:

superman1234
26.01.21, 02:13
See 359623 onwards.

Hi anon - I'm using Fedora 33 with OpenJDK 15.

I followed your instructions and can successfully start BiglyBT Extreme. However, when downloading torrents, I, too, am facing Waiting status. In the terminal, I can see "java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: sun/net/www/protocol/https/PsHttpsURLConnectionImpl" appearing.

This issue does not exist when running BiglyBT in its original form.

Is there a Oracle Java SE dependency?

anon
26.01.21, 16:15
The only dependency is having Java 15 or above, but that error message sounds like the .vmoptions file wasn't edited correctly (as described in the first post) or at all, can you confirm that?

seen111
05.02.21, 06:42
someone have fixed ''when download is completed, remove it from seeding list''?

Does anybody know the last version of BiglyBt Extreme mod where the "When download is completed (and all the conditions are fine) STOP the torrent (no seeding)" option was last working? I just upgraded from a really old Vuze version and like the better speed of biglybt but I need this option and it is broken in this version.

anon
05.02.21, 17:46
The last version commonly agreed to be non-buggy for everyone is 1.9.0.0.

bart1969
05.02.21, 21:06
i was having this issue.

i am getting the same error. I also need the file you uploaded. but the upload link is dead. thank you.

anon
05.02.21, 23:53
Unfortunately I no longer have a copy of the archive, but you can recreate the setup that was inside by following the steps at 357181 and the post immediately afterwards (or wait for sashiagustina to reupload it).

tonyqc
12.02.21, 16:28
Someone reported that the feature still doesn't work, yet it was never broken for me. Only one way to know for sure :richter:

found a fix, if you add ''Stop torrent after 0.01" all other options will work

anon
13.02.21, 21:52
Nice! I'll recommend that trick to anyone else also having problems with this.

larsk2
14.02.21, 22:30
Hi there.

I have a question regarding torrent downloading. It seems my client is downloading sequentially when connected to a lot of seeds, even tho i am connected to and downloading/uploading from/to other leechers. I have unchecked the "Sequential download" box. If there's only one seed, and say 10 leechers, it seems my client "as far as possible" tries to download sequentially. Is this how it is supposed to be? Or am i missing to see some setting that i have done wrong? Im running the 2.5.0.0

Should i reinstall or just let it be?

Thanks!

anon
16.02.21, 03:15
If there's only one seed, and say 10 leechers, it seems my client "as far as possible" tries to download sequentially.

In this particular scenario, it may be that piece distribution among those leechers is skewed towards the first pieces, either because the only seeder is uploading them in order or everyone else is trying to download sequentially.

Anyway, make sure you've disabled sequential downloading both in the global settings and individually for your loaded torrents, as the former change does not apply retroactively. And if you still observe this behavior nonetheless, don't worry too much about it.

larsk2
16.02.21, 14:58
Where can i find a global setting for seq downloads? I've been looking over and over thru the options, but can't seem to find it..

anon
16.02.21, 18:21
Can't check right now, but there definitely is a setting. Look under Files or Transfer in the Options panel, and make sure your user mode is set to Advanced so that nothing is hidden.

anon
19.02.21, 09:10
I was right and wrong at the same time. The setting is called "Download pieces in order" and is found at Tools -> Options -> Transfer, but actually comes from a third-party patch that was merged into the mod on 2014. Make sure it's turned off in any case.

larsk2
21.02.21, 02:16
Thing is, if i use version 2.6.0.0, my torrent will start off quickly at high speed 50-60 MB/s for a couple of seconds. After that it will totally halt for about 45-90 seconds. Then it will shoot back up to full speed again until 100%. If i start another download, the same will happen with both torrents. They both halt for a good while, then starts off again. Non-sequential download is ok in this version tho.

I've tried reinstalling several times, and also tried different settings.

So - I was forced to revert back to version 2.5.0.0. And that's where I encounter the problem with the sequential download. Download pieces in order is turned off, sequential download for torrent is turned off. Also tried reinstalling several times.

You have any idea why the torrents will halt like that in v 2.6.0.0? Tried with exclusive file lock on and off, pre-allocation on and off. Can't seem to figure it out.

So maybe i will have to stick with 2.5.0.0 for now.

Edit:

Problem solved with the stalling of torrents in v 2.6.0.0,. Enabling Options->Files->Append data to files as downloaded and reorder pieces as the download progresses - does the trick.

mc_ch
21.02.21, 17:58
Hi
I have a problem with starting BiglyBt.
I don't know what to do next.
Thanks for help and ideas.

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/biglybt/ui/Main has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 53.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknow n Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(LauncherEn gine.java:77)
at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(WinLauncher.jav a:94)

anon
22.02.21, 05:17
Problem solved with the stalling of torrents in v 2.6.0.0,. Enabling Options->Files->Append data to files as downloaded and reorder pieces as the download progresses - does the trick.

Nice, thanks for sharing! Personally, I have sparse files turned on, so that the issues of space allocation and file growth are handled by the file system. Also, you have an excellent download speed :wgrin:

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError: com/biglybt/ui/Main has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 53.0), this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0

See 357181 and its addendum immediately afterwards.

larsk2
22.02.21, 20:52
Ok, thanks for the tip. I'll try out sparse files.

tonyqc
24.02.21, 02:51
Edit:

nice it work, Now I have a fully speedy, shady, working torrent client :)

bloerb
01.03.21, 20:45
First off, I absolutely love this mod. That being said, I have some issues.

When I start BiglyBT without the mod, it works great, no errors. When I start BiglyBT with the mod, I get the error 'Illegal reflective access'.

After a night of running the whole application crashes. The terminal states 'BiglyBT terminated'. I have attached the crash dump and the terminal output when I launch biglyBT.

Any ideas are welcome. I'm running an Ubuntu 20.04 LTS VM. What I tried so far:
Update to OpenJDK15
Reinstal entire VM

anon
02.03.21, 08:15
The error about illegal reflective accesses comes from the Java VM. Try switching from openjdk-15-jre to oracle-java-15 (although that one isn't in the Ubuntu repositories, so you'll have to find and install it yourself). https://github.com/BiglySoftware/BiglyBT/issues/1641 mentions another potential fix, but since you said this only happens with the mod...

352911 is also worth looking at, maybe one of your command line parameters is the cause.

bloerb
02.03.21, 19:39
Thanks for the fast response Anon.

I managed to install oracle-java-15. However, the illegal operation error consisted. I tried the fit mention in https://github.com/BiglySoftware/BiglyBT/issues/1641, however no luck there either. The comments in http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?p=352911 confuse me a bit. There is talk of the 'proper java params', although its unclear to me what those are.

What I also tried is to increase the VM heap size to 4GB, maybe that helps to prevent a crash..

anon
03.03.21, 04:41
Then I'm out of ideas :gnoes: These are my parameters if you want to experiment, but note they're for a portable install under Windows (%VUZEDIR% is the directory where the JARs and other important files are located). As I recall, BiglyBT requires root privileges for portable mode to work on Linux.

javaw.exe -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -classpath "%VUZEDIR%\BiglyBT.jar;%VUZEDIR%\swt.jar" -Djava.library.path="%VUZEDIR%" -Dazureus.portable.enable=true -Dazureus.config.path="%VUZEDIR%" -Duser.dir="%VUZEDIR%" --patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar --add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED com.biglybt.ui.Main

I see errors about the network being unreachable in your log, but it's not clear whether they're cause or consequence of the crash. Perhaps removing preferIPv4Stack is worth a try?

bloerb
03.03.21, 07:42
The network errors also puzzle me. There are A LOT of java.net.SocketException: invaldig argument and Network is unreachable. Perhaps these pile up into a crash? However, the torrents download just fine. I'm using nordvpn on a p2p server as a VPN. I start biglybt with the command 'gtk-launch biglybt', that's OK right?

The code you just link, where is it supposed to go? I have a biglytBT folder with BiglyBT.jar in it, and a hidden .biglyBT folder with configs in it.

bloerb
05.03.21, 08:10
Increasing the VM Heap size at least seems to have postponed a crash.. Not a solution though

anon
08.03.21, 07:07
The network errors also puzzle me. There are A LOT of java.net.SocketException: invaldig argument and Network is unreachable. Perhaps these pile up into a crash? However, the torrents download just fine. I'm using nordvpn on a p2p server as a VPN.

BiglyBT has a feature to autodetect VPNs and set bindings accordingly, and also a "kill switch" to prevent traffic from falling back to other interfaces if the tunnel dies. Considering the latter, it may be that these errors are actually benign.

The code you just link, where is it supposed to go? I have a biglytBT folder with BiglyBT.jar in it, and a hidden .biglyBT folder with configs in it.

You would have to adapt it to follow Linux syntax, something like...

#!/bin/sh
export VUZEDIR=$PWD

java -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -classpath "$VUZEDIR\BiglyBT.jar;$VUZEDIR\swt.jar" \
-Djava.library.path="$VUZEDIR" -Dazureus.portable.enable=true -Dazureus.config.path="$VUZEDIR" \
-Duser.dir="$VUZEDIR" --patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar \
--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED com.biglybt.ui.Main >/dev/null 2>&1 &

unset VUZEDIR

Then chmod +x the script and run it from where BiglyBT is installed (as root if it fails). Since this will now store configuration files in the same directory, you'd have to either move all files currently inside ~/.biglybt there or start fresh... but clean installs often solve "mystery" problems, so I'd recommend the latter.

Hope you can make it work. Normally I'd install Ubuntu in a VM to check the problem and try to find a solution myself, but unfortunately I can't afford to do that at the moment.

tonyqc
08.03.21, 07:48
Nice, thanks for sharing! Personally, I have sparse files turned on, so that the issues of space allocation and file growth are handled by the file system. Also, you have an excellent download speed :wgrin:

we need to stop finding fixes for all the problems, I mean I need again to make a backup of my settings

anon
08.03.21, 07:50
we need to stop finding fixes for all the problems

Well, it's better than not finding them.