PDA

View Full Version : Shoutbox

sashiagustina
06.10.20, 11:07
I have suggestion to this forum.
It would be great if we have shoutout box feature so basically we can wave our hands, saying little hi to each other to who is online during the time.
more talks more friendship :)

anon
07.10.20, 08:31
We actually already have a shoutbox, but it's only available for Advanced Users and above, as well as select Members (of which there is only one at the moment). There have been experiments with opening access to all Member rank accounts and even all registered users, as well as running an IRC channel, but the low amount of engagement that resulted didn't justify them.

sashiagustina
08.10.20, 05:29
IRC and also discord maybe :) okay so shoutbox, i will wait for that hehe.
it is pretty fun if we can chat there

anon
08.10.20, 06:52
If anyone wants to create a chat group to talk with other forum members, that's okay as long as its unofficial status is made explicitly clear.

sashiagustina
08.10.20, 11:44
eeeeh i think that would be nice, but what if one day the official comes to the party :/

anon
09.10.20, 20:51
what if one day the official comes to the party :/

The most optimistic predictions say global nuclear holocaust followed by a second ice age, but don't worry, we have no plans to repeat the chatroom experiments at the moment :ninja:

sashiagustina
12.10.20, 12:21
The most optimistic predictions say global nuclear holocaust followed by a second ice age, but don't worry, we have no plans to repeat the chatroom experiments at the moment :ninja:

okay so it is nice to know that. but... seriously about apocalypse, is it for real ? i dont have bunker yet :/