-BitComet_NoComplete_Fakeupload_I
-BitComet_NoComplete_Fakeupload_II

-BitComet_No.Complete_Report.Seeder.exe
-BitComet_NoComplete_Report.Seeder_Fakeupload_I
-BitComet_NoComplete_Report.Seeder_Fakeupload_II

-BitComet_No.Complete_No.Report-Seeder.exe

Erklärung:

No Complete
-Es wird kein Fertiggestellt Status gesendet dadurch entsteht kein Snatchlist Eintrag.

No-Report-Seeder
-Es wird weder euer Download und Upload auf dem Tracker gezählt.
-Ihr werdet als Seeder angezeigt
-Es wird kein Fertiggestellt Status gesendet dadurch entsteht kein Snatchlist Eintrag.

Report-Seeder
-Ihr werdet sofort als Seeder angezeigt euer Download wird auf dem Tracker nicht gezählt.

Fakeupload I
Der Client sendet einen Fakeupload zwischen 10 bis 45 kb/s an den Tracker
(Wenn der Realupload auf 10 begrenzt ist)

Fakeupload II
Der Client sendet einen Fakeupload zwischen 10 bis 95 kb/s an den Tracker
(Wenn der Realupload auf 10 begrenzt ist)

Wichtig (Fakeupload):
Begrenzt euren richtigen Upload auf 10 um an die angegeben Fakeuploadraten zu kommen. Durch verändern des Uploadlimits könnt ihr den Fakeupload erhöhen bzw senken aber geht dabei vorsichtig vor nicht das ihr zu unrealistische werte an den Tracker sendet.

Explaination:

No Complete
-You don't send the complete flag to the tracker.
-There is no snatchlist entry

Report Seeder:
You are shown as a seeder directly.
Your download isn't rated on the tracker.

NoReport-Seeder:
You Upload and you download aren't rated on the Tracker.
You are shown as a seeder.

Fakeupload I
The client send a Fakeupload between 10 to 45 kb/s to the tracker
(If you limit your real upload to 10 kb/s)

Fakeupload II
The client send a Fakeupload between 10 to 95 kb/s to the tracker
(If you limit your real upload to 10 kb/s)

Important (Fakeupload):
Limit your real upload to 10 that you get the uploadrate i've posted above. If you change your uploadlimit you can increase or reduce the fakeupload. But please be carefull with your changes that you don't send to unrealistic reports to the tracker.

insane
09.05.08, 11:08
is this one better than the azureus shu mod?

Rebound
09.05.08, 11:28
The Shu Mod have the most fake features and it´s the best cheat mod. But for BitComet Mod it´s this the best. :wink:

regards

Rebound

hijax2001
10.05.08, 02:08
What would be the strengths of BitComet over Azureus then? I've used both, but Azureus seems to be very stable. The only thing I dont like is having to continuously update the mods. Hoping some of the others dont need update as much, and speed just as fast?

czullo
10.05.08, 08:39
bitcomet is banned on some private trackers so i recomend azureus, but if your tracker isnt banned bitcomet you can use them aswell

Trivolve
11.05.08, 16:41
Does FakeUpload work for sending to the Bitcomet tracker also? Coz i'm registered user, can gain points, so i'm wondering whether i can max out the 120 points everyday more easily ^^.

Oh, and if i upload more (i.e. use fakeupload), it means i'll definately download faster? Anyway, which client is the best? Why must have so many different versions?

Bitcomet is better than most other clients if you use public torrents, coz they have the LT seed feature which lets one download freaking fast.

Butcho
11.05.08, 17:31
Yes it works but use it with the settings i've posted above in the topic.

caspita
16.05.08, 22:28
I'm like you can see a newbie, but I have read that often this client from the traker is banned is true?

Trivolve
21.05.08, 03:33
Found a really strange bug. After going to 1.01 from 1.00, i cannot connect to LT seeds anymore! It can’t even find LT seeds, even though in “Options” it’s put “Look for Long Term Seeds”! Says “no support” in the files section even though last time it could!

In 1.00 i could still connect to LT seeds when supported by teh torrent.

The client was only banned during version 0.59, now most trackers ahve unbanned it.

kamakaz21
25.05.08, 05:28
The Shu Mod have the most fake features and it´s the best cheat mod. But for BitComet Mod it´s this the best. :wink:

regards

Rebound

So you would lean to Azureus intead?

Manas
25.05.08, 10:48
It's undeniable that the Shu Mod is still the best and safest mod.

But our mods are also well coded so if you prefer BitComet you could also use this mod without getting banned.

kamakaz21
25.05.08, 18:31
Indeed, I will use both.

Trivolve
28.05.08, 04:55
Found a really strange bug. After going to 1.01 from 1.00, i cannot connect to LT seeds anymore! It can’t even find LT seeds, even though in “Options” it’s put “Look for Long Term Seeds”! Says “no support” in the files section even though last time it could!

In 1.00 i could still connect to LT seeds when supported by teh torrent.

Okay nvm i found out from the Bitcomet forums that the LT seed feature was re-developed, and thus in 1.01 onwards the LT seeds are reset. oO