PDA

View Full Version : Feedback "Merry Christmas 2018"

anon
24.12.18, 21:43
Announcement: 33999

Leave some holiday cheer here :brost:

anon
24.12.18, 21:45
I'll start. Here's a picture of Shizuku and Eris cutting their Christmas cake :happy:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=19516

anon
24.12.18, 21:46
Something for Instab and Master Razor (if he's reading this).

#!/bin/santash

# Santa Claus is coming to town

better !pout !cry
better watchout
lpr why
santa_claus < north_pole >town

cat /etc/passwd > list
ncheck list
ncheck list
cat list | grep naughty >coal
cat list | grep nice >gift
santa_claus < north_pole >town

who | grep sleeping
who | grep awake
who | egrep 'bad|good'

for goodness_sake; do
be_good;
done

yoco
24.12.18, 23:00
Merry Christmas everyone :D

slikrapid
25.12.18, 02:09
Here's a picture of Shizuku and Eris cutting their Christmas cake

thats somewhat subversive (naughty-->coal/whip/twig), since lesbians cannot partake in Christmas, as their kind of relationship is considered sinful (based only on satisfying their lust)

Santa Claus is coming to town

Sia - Santa's Coming For Us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAkU7i8vXs4

Merry Christmas everyone

merry = joyous
marry = to join in a union (marriage)
Mary = united with the Lord Christ in a mother-son relationship
nuns = married to Christ
holy communion = renewal (remembrance, affirmation) of Christ consciousness in each believer, the high point of the Mass
Christmas = Christ Mass, the birth of Christ
(true) believer = one who IS (be) and lives (live) eternally in Christ consciousness
Christians = followers of Christ, whose aim is spiritual ascension in God consciousness
Jesus Christ = pure devotee of God = Son (Sun) of God

"5 Thomas said to him, ‘Lord, we do not know where you are going. How can we know the way?’ 6 Jesus said to him, ‘I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me. 7 If you know me, you will know my Father also. From now on you do know him and have seen him.’"

Sazzy
25.12.18, 02:30
Merry Lesbian Christmas, fuckfaces :lol:
I love you all

Nothing wrong with a whip now and then

alpacino
25.12.18, 04:11
Merry xmas to you all, except Hellman.

anon
25.12.18, 07:55
Merry Christmas everyone :D

thats somewhat subversive (naughty-->coal/whip/twig), since lesbians cannot partake in Christmas, as their kind of relationship is considered sinful (based only on satisfying their lust)

Sia - Santa's Coming For Us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HAkU7i8vXs4

merry = joyous
marry = to join in a union (marriage)
Mary = united with the Lord Christ in a mother-son relationship
nuns = married to Christ
holy communion = renewal (remembrance, affirmation) of Christ consciousness in each believer, the high point of the Mass
Christmas = Christ Mass, the birth of Christ
(true) believer = one who IS (be) and lives (live) eternally in Christ consciousness
Christians = followers of Christ, whose aim is spiritual ascension in God consciousness
Jesus Christ = pure devotee of God = Son (Sun) of God

Merry Lesbian Christmas, fuckfaces :lol:
I love you all

Nothing wrong with a whip now and then

Merry xmas to you all, except Hellman.

Said it before and will say it again. It's so nice to be home :wub:

anon
25.12.18, 08:06
So, how did everyone celebrate, if at all? Normally I used to spend Christmas with my parents, but I moved out this year so I didn't have any plans. One of my sisters lives in this city and invited me to spend time over there with the family. We had a special dinner, it was very tasty and I really enjoyed my visit.

Not to mention having a balcony on a 15th floor yields an amazing view of the city, as well as fireworks. There are fewer every year, I don't know whether to blame the global financial crisis or the "fireworks harm pets and autistic children" meme, but the end result is the same. Still a pretty sight, though!

I'm back home and it's 4:05 AM now.

I love you all too :cry:

H265
25.12.18, 09:21
merry christmas. :)

yoco
25.12.18, 11:32
So, how did everyone celebrate, if at all? Normally I used to spend Christmas with my parents, but I moved out this year so I didn't have any plans. One of my sisters lives in this city and invited me to spend time over there with the family. We had a special dinner, it was very tasty and I really enjoyed my visit.

Not to mention having a balcony on a 15th floor yields an amazing view of the city, as well as fireworks. There are fewer every year, I don't know whether to blame the global financial crisis or the "fireworks harm pets and autistic children" meme, but the end result is the same. Still a pretty sight, though!

I'm back home and it's 4:05 AM now.

I love you all too :cry:
My dad and I went to midnight mass, came home, ate traditional family christmas dinner, said goodnight, spent an hour on twitch watching streamers, and went to bed at 3 am. Woke up at 9am, ate again, and now I'm typing this :D

Blocker
27.12.18, 01:34
Merry Christmas guys! On 26th LOL