PDA

View Full Version : Cheating on HDBits

abcabc
04.05.08, 14:43
Hi
Can anyone here tell me what method works on HDBits now? I think they have a very good cheating script. Shu mod works there in the past but I don't know know it does or not.

Manas
04.05.08, 15:08
I think the RM doesn't work there, but Shu Mod works on every tracker. Choose modest and realistic settings and you'll be fine. HDbits' scripts aren't that good. There are trackers with better scripts :wink:

yalarims
04.05.08, 15:21
do not use RM on hdbits. Shu works perfectly :)

abcabc
05.05.08, 20:19
I check shu but HDBits doesn't allow aze version < 3.0.5.x. But shu mod has been suspended at version 3.0.4.x. So how can I use it there?

hitman
05.05.08, 20:46
you can edit with the shu mod the version of azureus using the perfect spoof

abcabc
07.05.08, 17:45
I think the RM doesn't work there, but Shu Mod works on every tracker. Choose modest and realistic settings and you'll be fine. HDbits' scripts aren't that good. There are trackers with better scripts :wink:

Some tracker has better script? Could you tell me pls?

Ultraviolet
07.05.08, 22:06
Some tracker has better script? Could you tell me pls?

Waffles is known to have very good scripts against cheating.

SealLion
08.05.08, 01:46
I would also like to contribute and say that uTrator also works...very well too. Probably better off using that anyways, then RM, Imo.

Waffles is known to have very good scripts against cheating

I would like to give my input in this and tell you that cheating on Waffles.fm is not difficult.

I have cheated there several times.....actually all the time using uTraitor. Specifically uLeech1BU is successful. Never had any problems there using it, nor have I had any probs using greedytorrent either.

EDIT: Terribly sorry for double posting.

It was a mistake.

No intention for doing it at all. I didn't see my first post after clicking 'save'

zatoicchi
08.05.08, 10:40
cheated there at HDbits using greedy torrent and Rm and i was instant banned.Does greedy torrent works there now and did you cheat there recently at Hdbits using greedy torrents?

nor have I had any probs using greedytorrent either.

abcabc
08.05.08, 15:14
Waffles is known to have very good scripts against cheating.

I don't think waffles has better script. HDbits ban RM before waffles a long time.

capri360
02.06.08, 06:30
for those of you who successfully cheat at hdbits.org, what are your settings?? I have been banned there 3 seperate times now. That is the only site that i have been banned at before. The last time i used way more moderate settings then anything else, I even cheat in waffles, Sct, x264, SCC, TL, Blackcats, ect... But somehow HDbits.org keeps getting me!

zatoicchi
02.06.08, 09:15
been banned there myself a few times, they are really strict there..read the rules before u start downloading there cause if u used the wrong client banned..if download big file banned.
Rm,Gt utorrent mod is banned dont why but some says it's not but was banned there using this clients..

capri360
03.06.08, 03:03
maybe thats why i got banned there. Every new account i started to download a full hddvd rip. I use the lastest ddj azures also

zatoicchi
03.06.08, 05:26
maybe thats why i got banned there. Every new account i started to download a full hddvd rip. I use the lastest ddj azures also

yep,that will do it..if you are new there u can't download big files..forgot the size , me i think i use a wrong client..they are so picky and anal..

capri360
03.06.08, 06:05
yep,that will do it..if you are new there u can't download big files..forgot the size , me i think i use a wrong client..they are so picky and anal..

Damn and i thought I was using the wrong settings in azures. Thanks for the heads up. Hopefully next time I get in there I will stay now that I know that.

Manas
03.06.08, 17:22
Well, how big were the files you downloaded?

* Low ratios will result in severe consequences, including banning in extreme cases.
Automatic class demotion to Upscale:

Users with a ratio below .45 & who downloaded more than 10 GB for 1 week (7 days) will be warned to correct their ratio. They will be able to leech 2 torrents. If they don't fix their ratio after 2 weeks they will be automatically demoted to upscale and limited to 2 torrents max. Upscales will have 2 weeks to increase their ratio or their account will be deleted.

Because the faq says that you will get a warning before getting banned... So I wonder if this really was the reason...

capri360
06.06.08, 02:16
Ok guys, I got another invite to hdbits. Does ANYONE have any suggestions as to what settings i should use on hdbits.org. Or better yet, could anyone who has been cheating there for a while using azures tell me what settings they are using? thanks

gooner
29.03.10, 18:17
does mratio work at hdbits.org

anon
29.03.10, 18:22
mRatio has faulty announces, I wouldn't recommend using it, etc.

gooner
29.03.10, 18:26
so what would be the best tool to use i only have experience with rm or mratio

and any help would be good

anon
29.03.10, 18:27
RM should work fine. Don't ask me as I'm not even at the site, but if you pick the right torrent you can't go wrong... still, you may want to wait for more feedback.

And please, as my signature clearly states, don't PM me for support. You won't get any.

SBcheater
29.03.10, 18:53
so what would be the best tool to use i only have experience with rm or mratio

and any help would be good

RM works perfectly here but the key to success is in using latest client files , the most updated one available , as the they blacklist older versions of BTclients as soon as the new one is released.

If you don't want to use RM , then you may use Azures mod, if and only if you have a health download speed , at least 15Mbps - 28 Mbps as most of the users here either have a seedbox or they have high speed connections , and compete with them you need RM+Mem reader combination with latest clientfiles..

Now lets come over the speeds , as its name suggest hdbits is a High definition tracker and most of its releases comprises of huge torrents , for example have a look

http://i43.tinypic.com/wmdp5g.jpg

with torrents of size is 100GB+ you may fake speeds ranging from 15-20Mbps Download, 5-8Mbps Upload (in case if that torrents is newly uploaded)

If you really download your favourite movies from here, you buffer runs out after download 3-5 movies and you have to cheat again to gain it, there are two types of torrents here, those which are moderated and those which are not moderated,

Go into the description and chose a torrent which is not moderated, be extremely careful of partial leechers in huge torrents such as those mentioned above. there's no peerlist available there you will have to judge about number of partial leechers by comparing the date the torrent was uploaded.

Here's an easy tip for you to start cheating on HDbits, Pick new torrents with atleast 10-16 Leechers, (or wait until leechers gather on that new torrent) , then start faking download with slow speeds (i.e. 2-5Mbps) , and after 2-3 hours when you see you have completed atleast 45-55% of that torrent increase your fake upload speed (for example if you were using 3Mbps change it to 6Mpbs) and Increase your download speed to 12-15Mpbs when you see there are more then 3 seeders to a torrent.

The most important thing to note here is keep a close eye on Leechers as they consume really fast here. Cheating of Hdbits is purely technical and require cheater to be present on the PC all the time during cheating.

RUBBER
30.03.10, 00:25
it's all the same yet there is no news for when they open the doors to new members i am desperate to get there ???

:biggrin:

anon
30.03.10, 00:25
when they open the doors to new members i am desperate to get there ???

How could we know? :unsure:

They were going to open last December 21st, but ended up not doing so. Damn invite selling...

RUBBER
30.03.10, 00:34
How could we know? :unsure:

well it seems everyone has an account there :biggrin: well it seems you and me do not have :biggrin::biggrin:

anon
30.03.10, 00:36
I don't need one. :happy:

SBcheater
30.03.10, 01:36
it's all the same yet there is no news for when they open the doors to new members i am desperate to get there ???

:biggrin:

there are two possible ways to join' um

1. you know a VIP from the tracker or a staff member.

2. More realistic way to join them is through trading. they are level 8 in a trader's dictionary but I have seen most of the guys asking for level 9 tracker in exchange.

Instab
30.03.10, 01:40
they are level 8

so you're going with fst on that?

SBcheater
30.03.10, 01:44
so you're going with fst on that?

unfortunately yes I am compelled to, becuase FST is the only place where I know I can find HDbits trades.

Instab
30.03.10, 01:47
unfortunately yes I am compelled to, becuase FST is the only place where I know I can find HDbits trades.

sure, nothing wrong with that

jacksbi
30.03.10, 08:04
there are some of my friends who said they will invite me again to hdbits when they are open i am also desperately waiting for the invites to be opened again.

i also had a feeling that if invite selling is happening why dont they try recruiting new members by irc or invite appication to the site or open the signups for 1 or 2 hours

anon
30.03.10, 20:38
there are some of my friends who said they will invite me again to hdbits when they are open i am also desperately waiting for the invites to be opened again.

The problem is: will they open any time soon? :tongue:

i also had a feeling that if invite selling is happening why dont they try recruiting new members by irc or invite appication to the site or open the signups for 1 or 2 hours

The amount of registrations they'd get would be massive. As regarding for IRC, I think you can already get in that way if you know the right people and have encoding knowledge, etc. Don't ask me, I otherwise have no idea.

gooner
31.03.10, 13:43
so rm with memory reader works just checked list of torrent systems that work at hdbits and 1.8.5 stable is in the ok list i was wondering what build 1.8.5 stable is and also is there a ratiomaster 1.8.5 stable client i can use

SBcheater
31.03.10, 13:59
so rm with memory reader works just checked list of torrent systems that work at hdbits and 1.8.5 stable is in the ok list i was wondering what build 1.8.5 stable is and also is there a ratiomaster 1.8.5 stable client i can use

Yes, I have seen utorrent 1.8.5 still being used by majority of peers, as ut 2.0 is still banned from sites such as bitme/bitmetv .. you may use it on Hdbits.

gooner
31.03.10, 15:09
so is it ok to fake seed the packs or do i need to fake download aswell ,and does waffles method work ,because obviously i cant see a peer list,just want to get a few things straight before i start also can u tell mewhat build 1.8.5 stable is, or can i use any 1.8.5 in ratiomaster memory reader list

anon
31.03.10, 15:56

Build 17414? That's the latest 1.8.5-based one. Its corresponding RM client file is bundled with the updated release you can find here.

Mihai
31.03.10, 16:39
hdbits.org experience:rolleyes2:
Really?What is with this tracker?L33t.Ok.And?Good releases some say.Releases like you find on TL?So nothing here.Then?
hdbits.org experience.It's like saying Ferrari experience.Too big words for just a tracker.

RUBBER
31.03.10, 23:41
As regarding for IRC, I think you can already get in that way if you know the right people and have encoding knowledge, etc. Don't ask me, I otherwise have no idea.

I do not know who the right person but in relation to encodes oh yes I have enough knowledge in this area :cooolll: is likely that you have already seen a couple of rips my

Anybody know who is the right person ????

:klatsch_3::klatsch_3:

anon
01.04.10, 01:06
Join their IRC and tell them about that. See what happens afterwards - from what I've heard, new users are invited every now and then by the staff after proving their HD and torrenting knowledge. Good luck! :smile:

shawshankraj
01.04.10, 03:05
hdbits.org experience
Really?What is with this tracker?L33t.Ok.And?Good releases some say.Releases like you find on TL?So nothing here.Then?
hdbits.org experience.It's like saying Ferrari experience.Too big words for just a tracker.

+1 from me..
May be they have some Internal release like i find on Chdbits..May be someday we all sb-i members get the way in Hdbits..I don't know how but someday sure..

SBcheater
01.04.10, 08:39
new users are invited every now and then by the staff

that's right , a new face appears on hdbits every single day, even after traditional invites are closed.

anon
01.04.10, 17:35
May be they have some Internal release like i find on Chdbits..

I've heard so it is, but then again I wasn't paying too much attention :tongue:

RUBBER
01.04.10, 18:24
what is the IRC address from hdbits :biggrin:

anon
01.04.10, 18:25
irc.p2p-network.net
#hdbits.support

:such:

gooner
02.04.10, 04:10
does the waffles method work at hdbits.org

shawshankraj
02.04.10, 04:16
does the waffles method work at hdbits.org

Don't crosspost..U also post same thing here..
http://www.sb-innovation.de/177986-post414.html

For u r question someone waffles method work almost on most of tracker..

sketchead
31.05.11, 20:59
I'm thinking of using Vuze Extreme Mod with HDBits.org - anyone know if this is safe? I'll stick to around 150kbps upload on heavily leeched torrents.

DUPE
31.08.16, 02:28
Does anyone still cheat here?

Codec
31.08.16, 13:37
I don't think anyone would risk their accounts by cheating on hdbits.org. Once you are kicked out then getting back in is almost impossible.

DUPE
02.09.16, 04:30
I don't think anyone would risk their accounts by cheating on hdbits.org. Once you are kicked out then getting back in is almost impossible.

I've had at least 10 accounts at HDBits. But honestly, this tracker has the same crap allure that feedthe.net had a few years ago... TBdev blows and the "internals" at HDB are hardly internal.

Codec
02.09.16, 06:15
10 accounts on HDbits.org!! :shockkk!:.

molosse
02.09.16, 14:44
I've had at least 10 accounts at HDBits. But honestly, this tracker has the same crap allure that feedthe.net had a few years ago... TBdev blows and the "internals" at HDB are hardly internal.

Wao! are you a collector?
would you like to swap one account with one of my PTP account?:biggrin:

Codec
02.09.16, 15:34
HDBits.org ban when your country ip changes.

Großmutter
02.09.16, 21:48
HDBits.org ban when your country ip changes.

That's not true

Codec
02.09.16, 22:44
That's not true

Are you sure? Tha't what i read on some forums.

Spidtest
04.08.18, 21:09
How's the experience here?