PDA

View Full Version : uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecher Pack v21 (based on uTorrent 3.5.3 Build 44428)

anon
31.05.18, 05:48
SB-Innovation Presents

>>>>>> uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecher Pack v21 (based on uTorrent 3.5.3 Build 44428) <<<<<<

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=4626

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> BitTorrent Inc. <<<<<<

Modded by:

>>>>>> anon <<<<<<

Changelog / Features:

The leecher pack contains the following mods:
Es sind folgende Mods in diesem Leecher Pack enthalten:

· Original.exe
· DHT-Patch.exe
· Fakeup-2x.exe
· Fakeup-5x.exe
· Fakeup-8x.exe
· Multi-10x.exe
· Multi-100x.exe

· NoComplete.exe
· NoComplete_Fakeup-2x.exe
· NoComplete_Fakeup-5x.exe
· NoComplete_Fakeup-8x.exe
· NoComplete_Multi-10x.exe
· NoComplete_Multi-100x.exe

· NoComplete_Report-Seeder.exe
· NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-2x.exe
· NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-5x.exe
· NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-8x.exe
· NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Multi-10x.exe
· NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Multi-100x.exe

· NoComplete_NoReport-Leecher.exe
· NoComplete_NoReport-Seeder.exe
· NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker.exe

Explanation

-NoComplete
The completed flag isn't sent to the tracker.
There is no entry in the snatchlist.

-Report-Seeder
You are shown as a seeder directly.
Your download isn't reported to the tracker.

-NoReport-Leecher
Your upload and download aren't reported to the tracker.
You're shown as a leecher missing one RAR part.
You may want to make uTorrent stop torrents when they're finished:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=18819
(Options -> Preferences -> Queueing)

-NoReport-Seeder
You are shown as a seeder.

-NoReport-Tracker
You are also not shown in the peerlist.
Unfortunately it doesn't work on all trackers.

-Fakeup
There is a 2, 5 or 8 in front of your upload speed.

-Multi
Your upload speed is multiplied by 10 or 100.

-DHT-Patch
Ignores the private flag, letting you enable DHT and PEX for private torrents.
(Only use it if you know what you're doing)

Erklärung

-NoComplete
Es wird kein fertiggestellt Status an den Tracker gesendet.
Es entsteht kein Snatchlist Eintrag.

-Report-Seeder
Ihr werdet sofort als Seeder angezeigt.
Euer Download auf dem Tracker wird nicht gezählt.

-NoReport-Leecher
Die Upload und Downloadmenge wird nicht an den Tracker gesendet.
Ihr werdet als Leecher angezeigt, welchem ein RAR Teilarchiv fehlt.
Es empfiehlt sich uTorrent fertiggestellte Torrents stoppen zu lassen:
http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=18820
(Optionen -> Einstellungen -> Warteschlange)

-NoReport-Seeder
Euer Download und Upload auf dem Tracker wird nicht gezählt.
Ihr werdet als Seeder angezeigt.

-NoReport-Tracker
Euer Download und Upload auf dem Tracker wird nicht gezählt.
Es werden keine aktiven Torrents in eurem Profil angezeigt.
Funktioniert leider nicht auf allen Seiten.

-Fakeup
Es wird eine 2 bzw 5 oder 8 vor eurem Upload gehängt.

-Multi
Euer Upload wird mal 10 bzw. 100 genommen.

-DHT-Patch
Ignoriert die "Private Flag" und lässt euch DHT und PEX für private Torrents aktivieren.
(Verwendet diese Option nur wenn ihr wisst was ihr tut)

Mod Features

· based on uTorrent 3.5.3 Build 44428
· built many different versions for each cheating scenario
· removed all spyware, advertisements and social networking junk
· trimmed the executable by almost 2 MB by removing the included binary blobs, HTML and digital signature
· included latest language pack and help file
· changed the About window and icon colors

There aren't any viruses or trojans in any versions! Some antivirus programs pick them up because we use a packer that's also often used to conceal malware. All mods are 100% virus and trojan-free, we guarantee it with our name SB-Innovation!

In allen Packeten sind keine Viren oder Trojaner! Einige Virenscanner schlagen Alarm, weil wir einen Packer verwenden, der auch oft für Viren eingesetzt wird. Alle Versionen sind zu 100% Viren und Trojaner frei, damit garantieren wir mit unserem Namen SB-Innovation!

One-step tutorial / How to get a lot of thanks / © 2013, The248

Hide some text pretending to be the password for the archive.

If you clicked Thanks hoping to see a password in here then the tutorial works, otherwise your support is welcome.

anon
31.05.18, 05:50
Since several people manifested interest on an updated leecher pack for uTorrent over the last years, here you are. Just like old times :01:

Note I won't be keeping this updated. It's just a treat for those with low resource computers who want a mod newer than 2012.

axanon1
01.06.18, 00:30
which are the trackers in which this tool works?, if anyone tested, please reply me or pm me

anon
01.06.18, 03:10
which are the trackers in which this tool works?

Not Waffles, that's for sure.

Registrierungs
01.06.18, 11:16
Thank you for sharing. I just want to leech some torrents. But I want to know is this safe?

axanon1
02.06.18, 00:29
Not Waffles, that's for sure.

i don't tested there, you did?

---------- Post Merged at 23:29 ---------- Previous Post was at 11:30 ----------

i think something it's wrong with
NoComplete and
NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker
both report completed at 100% but "without complete"
and this NoComplete_NoReport-Leecher report downloaded at 90%, i think it's just fix something because as i think 2 first mods should show 0% completed in the tracker right?

anon
03.06.18, 00:04
Thank you for sharing. I just want to leech some torrents. But I want to know is this safe?

There are 22 mods in the pack and thousands of trackers you could use them on, so "is this safe" is a very ambiguous question. You need to give us more details.

i don't tested there, you did?

Not after people reported getting instabanned, particularly with the Multi and Fakeup mods :gwink:

i think something it's wrong with
NoComplete and
NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker
both report completed at 100% but "without complete"
and this NoComplete_NoReport-Leecher report downloaded at 90%, i think it's just fix something because as i think 2 first mods should show 0% completed in the tracker right?

That's the expected behavior for all of them. Check the descriptions in the first post, they don't say anything about showing up as 0% done.

Also, please stop flooding my PM box :pinch:

axanon1
03.06.18, 01:05
ok but in wich tracker is allowed 0% downloaded and 100% completed, that is easily detectable on every tracker don't care if is high level, good or bad tracker, insta detected

anon
03.06.18, 01:12
If it's an scene release or something else that can be found on other trackers in the same exact form, then it's not suspicious at all (so it'd be okay for scene V2 albums on Waffles =]). Otherwise, you're taking a risk, yes. But then again, you take a risk with any kind of cheating.

axanon1
04.06.18, 16:19
may ask you for only original for a previous version , i was testing userenity, and all my config for my original client was unconfigured, and i can't find a cleaned version for any utorrent client, my av always delete utorrent original, but guess what, yours is not deleted, so yours is better :biggrin:

anon
05.06.18, 01:28
Do a forum search first, I may have modded the version and build you want already. If I haven't, let me know what it is.

axanon1
05.06.18, 01:59
Do a forum search first, I may have modded the version and build you want already. If I haven't, let me know what it is.

i sent you mp requesting the mod

msbhr
01.07.18, 08:31
Great pack :klatsch_3: , exactly what I needed. Thank you so much.

Mon
02.07.18, 10:56
Just like the good ol' times :whooray:

anon
02.07.18, 20:38
Just like the good ol' times :whooray:

Now we only need them to release an alpha of uTorrent 4.0 so that I can make a pack that emulates the stable 3.whatever. It's going to be 2009 all over again =]

Mon
02.07.18, 22:30
With their latest uTorrent Web release, I doubt that there will ever be uTorrent 4.0, I feel like they'll stick to Web version one day and abandon Classic version for good. (If they release 4.0 though, It's going to be a wonderful mix of all the problems that 3.x version had :pukey:)

arne
15.07.18, 14:20
Can't see the password!!!

anon
15.07.18, 21:21

What password? =]

coolio256
18.07.18, 03:33

You have to click the "thanks" button to see hidden content (password).

anon
18.07.18, 21:22
Well, it looks like The248's tutorial is extremely effective.

Dusinez
21.07.18, 15:35
Can you use this in parallel with the normal utorrent?

anon
21.07.18, 23:38
Can you use this in parallel with the normal utorrent?

Sure, just follow the standard procedure for keeping separate installs.

ksplt
14.08.18, 21:11
Thanks very much for creating these packs. I have been using build 2.2.1 for years but would like to upgrade to 3.5.3, but I it keeps being deleted by my antivirus software. I trust your disclaimer, but I can't get windows 10 to ignore the threat. I've tried panda and avast anti-virus programs. Could you repack it somehow to avoid this issue?

Thanks again

anon
15.08.18, 19:54
Could you repack it somehow to avoid this issue?

Okay, which mods are you interested on?

surgat
18.08.18, 14:11
probably is too hard, but it would be perfect if this version could emulate (spoofing) Deluge, qBittorrent or Transmission, because some "trakers" do not allow use uTorrent

anon
18.08.18, 21:10
probably is too hard, but it would be perfect if this version could emulate (spoofing) Deluge, qBittorrent or Transmission, because some "trakers" do not allow use uTorrent

I can do a basic client spoof mod, but it would be very easy to detect with scripts. If your trackers don't allow certain versions of uTorrent, a correct spoof of an allowed one would be much more feasible (and safer).

axanon1
18.08.18, 21:58
I can do a basic client spoof mod, but it would be very easy to detect with scripts. If your trackers don't allow certain versions of uTorrent, a correct spoof of an allowed one would be much more feasible (and safer).

there is any possibility for do this for qbitorrent?

anon
18.08.18, 22:07
there is any possibility for do this for qbitorrent?

Yes; in fact, the announce structures used by uTorrent and qBittorrent are very similar, so it wouldn't require a lot of work (but would still be detectable).

axanon1
18.08.18, 22:11
Yes; in fact, the announce structures used by uTorrent and qBittorrent are very similar, so it wouldn't require a lot of work (but would still be detectable).

all is detectable in some way :biggrin:

ksplt
18.08.18, 23:27
Okay, which mods are you interested on?

I use

Be leecher
no report download, upload and corrupt
Don't annonce completed event

Thanks

anon
18.08.18, 23:31
Be leecher
no report download, upload and corrupt
Don't annonce completed event

That's from the Serenity mod, not from this pack. Anyway, I have uploaded an alternate version of its closest equivalent (NoComplete_NoReport-Leecher) for you, check your PMs.

axanon1
20.08.18, 21:39
can you share with me more that equivalent please

anon
21.08.18, 03:52
can you share with me more that equivalent please

I'm glad you figured out the answer to your original question :wwink: Check your messages.

ksplt
04.09.18, 23:01
That's from the Serenity mod, not from this pack. Anyway, I have uploaded an alternate version of its closest equivalent (NoComplete_NoReport-Leecher) for you, check your PMs.

Excellent, thanks very much!

zoko001
03.11.18, 11:40
NoComplete_NoReport-Leecher.exe : its waiting at least 10-15 seconds later starting to download and it didnt connect to more than 2-3 seeders. (there were more than 550)

NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker.exe : It didnt start to download, it showed me seeder on tracker.

I back to Serenity 2.2.1, its working well as before. (Win 10 x64 Redstone 5, port, Firewall etc. settings done)

anon
03.11.18, 22:04
NoComplete_NoReport-Leecher.exe : its waiting at least 10-15 seconds later starting to download and it didnt connect to more than 2-3 seeders. (there were more than 550)

This is a known problem on some trackers and has been reported to me by isorce. I looked into it but was unable to find anything. The strangest part is that all else being equal, older versions of the mod apparently don't have this issue, despite being modded the exact same way.

NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker.exe : It didnt start to download, it showed me seeder on tracker.

As mentioned in the first post, it doesn't always work.

zoko001
05.11.18, 10:15
I'm using uTorrent -Serenity- 2.2.1 Build 25130 - NEW4 for long time and i'm still happy with it but i'm little bit scare cause version is old and admins could notice. I'm still doing tests on different trackers. If i could find anything i will share.

anon
07.11.18, 21:26
I'm using uTorrent -Serenity- 2.2.1 Build 25130 - NEW4 for long time and i'm still happy with it but i'm little bit scare cause version is old and admins could notice.

True, but fortunately, it can be patched to emulate a newer version of uTorrent. Feel free to request the one you want in the Serenity thread and I'll look into it.

dregen34l
13.11.18, 00:06
Hi!

The link for download does not work?

anon
13.11.18, 00:17
Hi!

The link for download does not work?

It does for me, I have just tested it. Try the HTTPS version of the forum if you keep having trouble.

dregen34l
13.11.18, 01:50
Ok, manage to download it from another pc.

Is there another tutorial (aside from the first page info) about using this mod? I have used vuze before, but its too bloated and banned on many trackers. With vuze you could set range cheating speed (like 100-200kbps) and limits on how much to fake upload (for example in between 1-2 uploaded/downloaded) and then stop faking. Is there such possibility using this mod?

What is the purpose of Original.exe?

anon
13.11.18, 02:43
Is there another tutorial (aside from the first page info) about using this mod? I have used vuze before, but its too bloated and banned on many trackers.

There is no tutorial, but you don't really need one. Run the mod you want, all the torrents loaded it in will operate as described in the first post, and that's it :richter:

As for Vuze, our mod of it has a client spoof feature to work around client bans and suspicion. It's the best one available in terms of functionality.

With vuze you could set range cheating speed (like 100-200kbps) and limits on how much to fake upload (for example in between 1-2 uploaded/downloaded) and then stop faking. Is there such possibility using this mod?

There isn't. However, the Serenity mod (which is also uTorrent-based) does have fake upload.

What is the purpose of Original.exe?

To provide a client without advertisements or spyware for those who have no interest on cheating. I'm using it right now to seed several public torrents.

dregen34l
13.11.18, 12:32
So what do you recommend from all the mods in here? I dont have time to specifically look at all the torrents and their final ratio (real + fake uploaded), and I dont need high ratio on the tracker, but I dont want to fall below required as well (having to low rato). Thanks

hong1230
06.01.19, 11:06
Just like the good ol' times

anon
20.01.19, 05:35
With their latest uTorrent Web release, I doubt that there will ever be uTorrent 4.0

This guy is from the future and you're wrong :snooty:

http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=19780

Falcor
13.02.19, 23:26
The webUI.zip is not working in this release. Is it possible to get it working?

anon
15.02.19, 07:07
The webUI.zip is not working in this release. Is it possible to get it working?

This one works for me.

Falcor
16.02.19, 13:47
This one works for me.

Yeah. That's the same one I have...byte-for-byte. It's weird. I simply upgraded from v20 to v21 and now it acts as though the port is being blocked. I can ONLY access the webUI on the localhost. Any machine on the same network cannot access the webUI, let alone any machine following my port-forward from the internet.

Odd...

liming510239
02.03.19, 18:26
nice mod~
but one question,
can i define custom upload speed as 1.5X 3.5X or anymore like Serenity Mod?

the Fakeup 2x funtion means if my utorrent client was uploading by 2m/s
then the speed should be 22m/s has report to the tracker ?

so, i think the functions like Fakeup 2x/5x/8x were too fast upload speed for me.

the Multi 10x is also too faster.

i like the funtion in Serenity Mod name fakeup speed has filled by own. ( normally , i have set the fakeup speed range by 1.5X to 3.5X)

but the 2.2.1 Serenity Mod can not leech bigger file up to 1T. so i want to change the software in the future.:smile:

anon
03.03.19, 00:52
can i define custom upload speed as 1.5X 3.5X or anymore like Serenity Mod?

I'm afraid not, these mods are fairly limited on that regard. Serenity really was one of a kind.

the Fakeup 2x funtion means if my utorrent client was uploading by 2m/s
then the speed should be 22m/s has report to the tracker ?

The Fakeup and Multi mods are meant to be used with an upload speed that's limited to a single digit, otherwise you'll end up reporting outrageous amounts.

Anyway, modded clients don't get better than BiglyBT Extreme Mod, I'd recommend you check it out.

liming510239
03.03.19, 18:42
I'm afraid not, these mods are fairly limited on that regard. Serenity really was one of a kind.

The Fakeup and Multi mods are meant to be used with an upload speed that's limited to a single digit, otherwise you'll end up reporting outrageous amounts.

Anyway, modded clients don't get better than BiglyBT Extreme Mod, I'd recommend you check it out.

oh my god~
after i read the Turorial of BiglyBT Ex Mod and try the functions
what a great mod that is~ i can't believe i never notice that.
many functions were so detail and useful.

i think i should change my client to BiglyBT as soon as i can.

last question:
the BiglyBT client was based on JAVA platform, it can helpful to move the client to most popular operation systems.
but is there any performance loss than other original client like ex. utorrent or qbittorrent when were more than 2000+ seeds work online.

anon
04.03.19, 03:11
the BiglyBT client was based on JAVA platform, it can helpful to move the client to most popular operation systems.
but is there any performance loss than other original client like ex. utorrent or qbittorrent when were more than 2000+ seeds work online.

BiglyBT is written in Java, yes, so its resource usage is considerably higher than uTorrent's. Furthermore, running more than 2000 torrents in it is going to require some tweaks to the memory management parameters. I'd start with a minimum and maximum heap of 512 MB, and a direct memory size of 1024 (you can find these settings on Tools -> Options -> Startup & Shutdown).

Enjoy the mod!

weixin
13.03.19, 07:35
You are very powerful, I envy you will use this, I don't know much about it at first. Can this be run with the official version? I have a portable on my PC and this version of us. At the same time, it seems to be impossible to open. In one is Report-Seeder, this is showing that he is doing the kind on the website. But the local has been showing the search. Can you display him locally? Finished?

mepmao
13.03.19, 08:34
This is a godsend. Will this work on Mac computers as well?

anon
14.03.19, 00:19
Can this be run with the official version? I have a portable on my PC and this version of us.

Sure; just extract the mod to a different folder, create a shortcut, and add the parameters /RECOVER /NOINSTALL to its path.

In one is Report-Seeder, this is showing that he is doing the kind on the website. But the local has been showing the search. Can you display him locally? Finished?

Not possible, these mods only alter what is reported to the tracker, not what's displayed in the client.

This is a godsend. Will this work on Mac computers as well?

Not possible unless you're able to run Windows programs. See 34031 for a multi-platform mod.

weixin
14.03.19, 10:11
Sure; just extract the mod to a different folder, create a shortcut, and add the parameters /RECOVER /NOINSTALL to its path.

Not possible, these mods only alter what is reported to the tracker, not what's displayed in the client.

Not possible unless you're able to run Windows programs. See 34031 for a multi-platform mod.
I didn't see this one too clearly. I don't understand programming or code. I hope the boss can say more. The completion status of the local display can't find a way to make its window display as seeding?

19904 this is Report-Seeder

19905this is My local official client shows

---------- Post Merged at 10:11 ---------- Previous Post was at 03:14 ----------

Boss, when is the next version updated? A lot of websites don't support this version. Don't let this version be used. Can this icon be replaced with the official original? I didn’t make it myself today.

anon
15.03.19, 02:09
I didn't see this one too clearly. I don't understand programming or code. I hope the boss can say more.

Right-click on the mod you're using and select "Create shortcut". A new file will appear. Right-click it, go to Properties, make sure the contents of the "Target" field are between quote marks, then add /RECOVER /NOINSTALL at the end, respecting spaces. Click OK and now you can use this shortcut to launch the mod even if you have another instance of uTorrent running (note that they must be installed on separate directories).

The completion status of the local display can't find a way to make its window display as seeding?

19904 this is Report-Seeder

19905this is My local official client shows

Once again, this is not possible (or beyond my skills, anyway).

Boss, when is the next version updated? A lot of websites don't support this version. Don't let this version be used. Can this icon be replaced with the official original? I didn’t make it myself today.

As mentioned in page 1, this is a final release and I don't plan on modding newer versions. However, I can make a copy of one mod of your choice that emulates the latest version if you're interested.

mepmao
16.03.19, 23:12

Does that program work as good as this one?

anon
17.03.19, 00:58
Does that program work as good as this one?

It's much, much better.

mepmao
17.03.19, 09:47
It's much, much better.

Does it allow you to ghostleech?

anon
17.03.19, 18:29
Does it allow you to ghostleech?

Yes, and much more :wwink: See 13781

mepmao
17.03.19, 19:23
Yes, and much more :wwink: See 13781

Perfect! Can you explain how ghostleeching works exactly?

anon
17.03.19, 23:06
Perfect! Can you explain how ghostleeching works exactly?

You contact the tracker once to start the download, then never do it again (or send a fake stop afterwards, depending on settings). So your ratio is not affected and you disappear the torrent's peer list after a while.

mepmao
18.03.19, 00:37
You contact the tracker once to start the download, then never do it again (or send a fake stop afterwards, depending on settings). So your ratio is not affected and you disappear the torrent's peer list after a while.

Oh, thats really cool. I heard that that's the best way to cheat if you don't need ratio/buffer.

Unregistered
21.03.19, 11:32
how can we sure about this tool hasn't a trojan inside?

anon
22.03.19, 01:20

You could closely monitor its network traffic, I guess =]

mepmao
22.03.19, 03:36

It says up there that there are no viruses lol

t3bits
01.04.19, 09:45
hello everyone,

i'm new here and would like to check if i understand these 2 scenarios correctly:

1. if my active upload speed is totally zero 0 (kB/s, MB/s),
- using Fakeup-8x will give me 80 kB/s ? or 80 MB/s ? ..or nothing ?
- using Multi-100x will give me 100 kB/s ? or 100 MB/s ? ..or nothing ?

2. if my active upload speed is 55 kB/s ,
- using Fakeup-8x will give me 855 kB/s , right ?
- using Multi-100x will give me 5,500 kB/s , right ?

please help clarify... thanks a lot.

anon
02.04.19, 19:17
If your upload speed is zero, it is not affected by the mods. If it's not zero, it's affected as described in the first post :richter:

t3bits
05.04.19, 19:04
If your upload speed is zero, it is not affected by the mods. If it's not zero, it's affected as described in the first post :richter:

ok, zero in = zero out :yup:

then the least greedy one..
..is the multi-10x :yup:

anon
06.04.19, 02:04
then the least greedy one..
..is the multi-10x :yup:

The least greedy one is Original, of course. It can't be detected by any trackers, I use it all the time and it works really well :yup:

t3bits
06.04.19, 06:48
The least greedy one is Original, of course. It can't be detected by any trackers, I use it all the time and it works really well :yup:

i see your (very high) profile :fliegen: , as mod :king: and developer :6238: -->
.. would you recommend me (as newbie/low profile guy :snitti:) besides from using the original to not to get caught (of course),
for any tips/tricks to avoid being caught ..... please ?

( from my own idea after trying your mod for a few days (and not get caught yet), i did mix use of each .exe with calculated ul/dl ratio < 2 in mind at the end of day. )

anon
07.04.19, 04:47
.. would you recommend me (as newbie/low profile guy :snitti:) besides from using the original to not to get caught (of course),
for any tips/tricks to avoid being caught ..... please ?

My advice is rather simple: keep using low fake speeds, and check 19749 before cheating on a new tracker. Some of them can detect these mods even if used wisely, or require a different approach.

Im2bz2p345
21.04.19, 23:54
Thank you for sharing! I'm mainly used Vuze/BiglyBT, but going to experiment with this.

abdullahsiddiquebi
02.05.19, 11:03
Hello

how can i create multiple files in utorrent (like 50 files) just 1 click..

Thanks

anon
04.05.19, 07:12
how can i create multiple files in utorrent (like 50 files) just 1 click..

Please define "create multiple files in uTorrent".

If you want to create torrents, uTorrent can only do that one at a time, but you can download a copy of mktorrent and write a script that will run it 50 times with the corresponding parameters.

If you want to add torrents, go to Preferences -> UI Settings and untick "Show options to change..." near the bottom. Then drag all the .torrent files you want to add to uTorrent's window and they'll be added immediately, pointing to the default download directory or (if one is not set) the most recently used one.

HansMeiser
31.05.19, 02:01
@anon
Many thanks for this great release and all the mods.
I updated from 3.1.1 to this newest 3.5.3 version and I recognize this annoying, empty advertisement plane between the menu and the icons (which I haden't in the previous used version). Any chance to get this plane removed?
Would be great.

anon
31.05.19, 05:35
You have to use the settings.dat that comes with the mod to remove the advertisements. The bad news is that this will wipe your current settings (but not the torrent list), the good news is that you only need to do it once.

HansMeiser
31.05.19, 09:59
Thanks for this information. But settings.dat wasn't necessary for 3.1.3 (and there where no ads shown). Also, with this settings.dat, a whole lot of files where generated in the directory, where once only the modded utorrent.exe was. Any reasons for that change?

anon
31.05.19, 12:24
settings.dat wasn't necessary for 3.1.3 (and there where no ads shown).

This was the only way to remove all advertisements in this version.

Also, with this settings.dat, a whole lot of files where generated in the directory, where once only the modded utorrent.exe was. Any reasons for that change?

When you place a settings.dat file in the same directory as the executable, uTorrent runs in portable mode and stores all its other files there too. Otherwise, it uses %appdata%\uTorrent.

HansMeiser
31.05.19, 13:23
Ah, OK. I wasn't aware of this. Thanks for the clarification and your effort on this mods.

Biltu
12.07.19, 23:48
Hello anon :smile: :smile:

is it OK to use " NoReport-Seeder " mode at redacted.ch

I want to be just a seeder with some torrent to achieve some seed bonus point, nothing else.

anon
13.07.19, 05:41
is it OK to use " NoReport-Seeder " mode at redacted.ch

Only on torrents you've already snatched, because most of Redacted's uploads are user-supplied rips that can't be found anywhere else. And even then, it wouldn't make much sense as you could just seed them for real instead.

Biltu
13.07.19, 22:26
Only on torrents you've already snatched, because most of Redacted's uploads are user-supplied rips that can't be found anywhere else. And even then, it wouldn't make much sense as you could just seed them for real instead.

Thanks for replying annon .... I got your point :smile::smile:

Biltu
14.07.19, 21:57

Utorrent version 3.5.3 Build 44428 is band in some privae tracker.

Is there any news regarding little higher utorrent's unband version of SBI Leecher Pack. So I can use it on those tracker.

uTorrent 3.5.3 build 44358 currently whitelisted on all private tracker.

snstv
15.07.19, 02:32
thanks but i cant see the hidden link why (:

One-step tutorial / How to get a lot of thanks / © 2013, The248

Hide some text pretending to be the password for the archive.

If you clicked Thanks hoping to see a password in here then the tutorial works, otherwise your support is welcome.

anon
15.07.19, 02:46

Utorrent version 3.5.3 Build 44428 is band in some privae tracker.

Is there any news regarding little higher utorrent's unband version of SBI Leecher Pack. So I can use it on those tracker.

uTorrent 3.5.3 build 44358 currently whitelisted on all private tracker.

Unfortunately, this was my final release, I don't plan on modding newer builds.

I recommend using BiglyBT Extreme Mod, it can emulate any client and version as long as a client file exists for it (and they can be requested).

ISDFlick21
07.09.19, 16:53
Hi it´s my first time in this forum.Is there any guide to use it without the risk of getting banned?

anon
13.10.19, 17:22
This guy is from the future and you're wrong :snooty:

image (http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=19780)

Apparently this is the Android port of the client, but the Windows version has a sibling rivalry and says it's fake :unsure:

dregen34l
12.12.19, 15:09
Hi!

I used this sucessfuly for a long time, then I deleted this folder with utorrent file and downloaded again. When I extracted it and run the same version Multi-10x.exe I used before, now it doesnt want to cheat any more and utorrent language stays my own even if I change it to English. Restart utorrent will not help.

Do you have any idea what could I do to make it work again? Since there is no installation, just folder when zip is extracted?

thanks

anon
14.12.19, 08:08
When I extracted it and run the same version Multi-10x.exe I used before, now it doesnt want to cheat any more and utorrent language stays my own even if I change it to English. Restart utorrent will not help.

This pack bundles a settings.dat file, which has the side effect of making uTorrent read and store its settings from/in the local directory and not your profile folder. Previous releases of the mod did not do this because it wasn't necessary to remove the advertisements. In any case, delete all .dat, .old and .lng files from the directory where the executable is and you should revert to the old behavior.

Not sure what "it doesn't want to cheat anymore" is supposed to mean, as cheating capabilities are built-in to the mod you use and not affected by settings, but chances are it'll be fixed by doing the above too.

dregen34l
16.12.19, 18:01
I did delete whole folder with utorrent I had previosly and got completely new files from the zip. Not sure what happened with language before but its working now. As for the cheating part, look what I see on the tracker: https://snipboard.io/izc02L.jpg

Does this mean they can detect this if they look? Please remove the image after you see it.

anon
17.12.19, 14:28
Most of these mods, including all the ones that have Multi or Fakeup, can be detected by scripts that look for their specific announce patterns. Waffles was a most prominent example that would issue instant bans upon discovery ("it appears you're cheating"). However, if that were the case here, you'd be banned already. So in this particular tracker we're talking about, it's less about whether you use the mod or not and more about how you use it.

Anyway, what do you believe to be suspicious in that screenshot? I don't see anything obvious.

KaaMoS
01.01.20, 20:36
Hello, people, I'm coming from Serenity Mod, which is working OK, but since 2.2.1 it got outdated.

I'd like to know if it's recommendable to switch to this Mod pack and which version should I use to get most similar results that Serenity offers.
I'm a newbie to this, so thanks in advance if any helping reply is given.

Happy new year, all SB-I brotherhood!
<3 <3 <3

anon
02.01.20, 19:37
I'd like to know if it's recommendable to switch to this Mod pack and which version should I use to get most similar results that Serenity offers.

Serenity is highly configurable, so first you'll need to tell us which results you expect.

zarema
09.04.20, 19:03
SB-Innovation Presents

[COLOR="Black"][CENTER]>>>>>> uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecher Pack v21 (based on uTorrent 3.5.3 Build 44428) <<<<<<

image (http://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=4626)

[B]*** hidden content ***

Tell me please where in the setting of original uTorrent disable that: uTorrent upload and download aren't reported to the tracker.

Thank you!

anon
10.04.20, 14:26
Tell me please where in the setting of original uTorrent disable that: uTorrent upload and download aren't reported to the tracker.

There aren't any settings in these mods, you just have to run the one that does what you want. The Original mod has no cheating features in any case.

blade4
04.10.20, 15:09

anon
04.10.20, 15:13

There is no password.

By the way, I'm never following The248's mini-tutorial again :wsleep:

repulse
17.11.20, 15:00
Hum, tried to replace Serenity Mod as it get me (very) limited speed, but it seems that this mod can't connect to peers... Always "Peers not found. Restart the torrent".

Anyone faced this ?

Plus, what would be best to use between NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-8x.exe and NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Multi-10x.exe for Ethor tracker ?

anon
19.11.20, 02:39
this mod can't connect to peers

Which mod? There's more than one :richter: In the case of Report-Seeder and NoReport-Tracker, this issue is known and occurs by design.

Plus, what would be best to use between NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-8x.exe and NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Multi-10x.exe for Ethor tracker ?

Reading 18775 may help.

repulse
19.11.20, 09:20
Which mod? There's more than one :richter: In the case of Report-Seeder and NoReport-Tracker, this issue is known and occurs by design.

Reading 18775 may help.

Yeah, sorry. Was trying with NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-8x.exe but it doesn't start any download...

anon
20.11.20, 02:01
Report-Seeder is only good for active torrents, and perhaps to hoard bonus points. If you claim to be 100% finished with a torrent, most trackers will only return the IP+port combos of those who aren't. If none exist, you won't receive any peers to connect to, and the other seeders won't "see" you for the same reason, therefore no downloading will occur. (I use the BiglyBT equivalent of this feature a lot, but for a very different reason: to get maximum exposure and real upload on torrents I'm partial-seeding!)

NoReport-Tracker exploits a somewhat undefined behavior in an attempt to obtain peers. Unfortunately the success rate is low.

repulse
21.11.20, 08:54
So, here are my Serenity config :

<
setting_name=films
seeder=1
nodownload=1
nocorrupt=1
nocomplete=1
fakeupload=1
fakeupload_min=311.0
fakeupload_max=999.0
fakeupload_addreal=1
>

<
setting_name=series tv
seeder=1
nodownload=1
nocorrupt=1
nocomplete=1
fakeupload=1
fakeupload_min=311.0
fakeupload_max=999.0
fakeupload_addreal=1
>

How can i achieve something similar with Expansion ?

anon
21.11.20, 09:00
NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-5x would be as close as you can get. No configurable fake upload here, though - you need to do real upload that will get "boosted" by the mod.

repulse
21.11.20, 09:50
Configurable fake upload doesn't really matter now as long as i'm able to download with this

anon
21.11.20, 09:55
In that case, NoReport-Leecher would be better for you (as long as your trackers aren't known to detect it, obviously). It doesn't affect download speeds or even change your ratio.

repulse
21.11.20, 10:04
Implementation in Serenity should be different as in this one 'cause download is (very slowly) working. Will try with leech too, and report. Ethor, Yggtorrent, and TorrentLeech tracker

anon
21.11.20, 11:05
Implementation in Serenity should be different as in this one 'cause download is (very slowly) working.

If anything, Serenity's implementation is better than mine :wwink: But as we discussed before, the most critical factor is the presence of leechers.

Will try with leech too, and report. Ethor, Yggtorrent, and TorrentLeech tracker

I think there were some reports of TL detecting it. Can't comment on the others.

alina
01.01.21, 16:16
[2021-01-01 10:19:34] IO Error:1168 line:66 align:-99 pos:-99 count:2762756 actual:0

Anon, I got errors like this every time I create a new torrent. I guess it's a bug from the official version.

anon
01.01.21, 21:51
I guess it's a bug from the official version.

Any chances you can cross-check with it? Also, what piece size are you using?

Only time I've seen that error was a few minutes before my hard disk failed. :gfrown:

alina
02.01.21, 00:41
I compared the setting with Serenity and your clean version, I forget to check "pre-allocated all files."

anon
02.01.21, 02:18
Just to be clear:

Does this problem occur with Clean uTorrent, or the mods in Expansion Leecher Pack v21? (I just noticed this isn't the Clean uTorrent thread)
Are you trying to create a torrent, or merely add one? ("Pre-allocate all files" only affects downloading, not creation)

alina
02.01.21, 14:18
Expansion Leecher Pack v21.
Add a new Torrent.

anon
03.01.21, 01:56
Okay, this is likely a bug in the base client, but I'll look into it.

anon
06.01.21, 21:03
I couldn't reproduce the problem with the Original mod. Maybe tweaking your disk cache settings is worth a try.

yumzion90
06.04.21, 17:38
any progress on making userenity up to date again since from what ive red it does certain things better, or is this the best utorrent version yet?

btw sup hows everyone im new

also im mainly interested in this function aka if working would be the very best of course

NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker.exe

anon
07.04.21, 18:17
any progress on making userenity up to date again since from what ive red it does certain things better

"...there's not much we can do without the source code. I recently compared the original build 25130 and Serenity, and it seems Owyn used gaps in the executable to load uSerenity.dll without increasing its size. If and how that knowledge can be used to port the mod to newer versions without recompiling is beyond me." -- Me, 02.06.18

In other words... if there had been any progress, we would have shared it already :gnoes:

also im mainly interested in this function aka if working would be the very best of course

NoComplete_NoReport-Tracker.exe

Unfortunately, that one works on few trackers. Ghostleeching is the closest alternative that can be used everywhere (in principle). If you do a quick search, you'll find how to do it with uTorrent or any other client. Extreme Mod has it as a feature too.

JohnWick
04.07.21, 11:58
which is best tool from these, if i want to report 0 up, 0 down, not seeding, 0 bytes leeched.
only downloaded .torrent file, used in client, but without up/down, i removed them,
what will be best on those torrents, that have 0 leachers and only 2-4 seeders?
i used some torrent download sites, that show 0 up/down in tracker and even not seeding, only leeching but 0 bytes?

anon
05.07.21, 13:50
which is best tool from these, if i want to report 0 up, 0 down, not seeding, 0 bytes leeched.

None, but NoReport-Leecher gets close (as explained in the first post).

what will be best on those torrents, that have 0 leachers and only 2-4 seeders?

Nothing. On small swarms like those, cheating of any kind is very easy to spot. Use better torrents to buffer your account, then download these normally.

JohnWick
07.07.21, 14:47
None, but NoReport-Leecher gets close (as explained in the first post).

Nothing. On small swarms like those, cheating of any kind is very easy to spot. Use better torrents to buffer your account, then download these normally.

Thanks for Reply,
I have used some torrent download/cloud sites to download torrents from different private trackers, small to large but never banned, they show 0 up/down/leech, even on some trackers, which has 0 leechers..

i am sending names on your pm

anon
08.07.21, 10:22
I see, but I'm not sure what I'm supposed to do with that information... :unsure:

In any case, if those services really operate that way I advice against using them on private trackers as not reporting stats is considered, you know, cheating.

Gobbihilda66
14.07.21, 10:31
Anon, Can I ask you how does the -NoReport-Tracker work? There is no this kind of option in the BiglyBT Extreme Mod, so I'm curious how I don't appear in the peerlist if I use this?

anon
14.07.21, 13:15
It relies on sending the "stopped" event with a nonzero numwant value. Most of the time the former will be favored and nothing will happen, but sometimes this is reversed and you get peers you can download from. You're never shown in the peerlist in either case, but obviously the first scenario doesn't help much.

The closest option Extreme Mod has is "send start and then stop", which always works but technically places you in the peerlist - in theory for a few seconds or less, but potentially longer depending on how the tracker logs this information or if it has anti-hammer.

JohnWick
21.09.21, 10:23
@anon

why not you make tool like this of qBittorrent?
I found this utorrent tool fantastic.

If you have no time to keep it update to the latest version of utorrent, i will suggest you at least share your knowledge with other users who have member title, if it is not possible to share it with all, so that they will be able to create mod for qBittorrent or latest version of utorrent.. Thanks

anon
21.09.21, 16:49
why not you make tool like this of qBittorrent?
I found this utorrent tool fantastic.

Doing this for qBittorrent would be laughable (and also challenging due to the way announce parameters are arranged inside the binary). An open-source client deserves a true and proper mod. But I have no time to write, test and generally take on such a project, especially considering we already have other programs which are far more capable and mature.

Also, one of the reasons I haven't continued to update this pack is that it's a relic of its time. Imagine a world where mRatio, RatioMaster Plus, JOAL and Serenity don't exist, the original RatioMaster has fallen out of use since it's outdated and detectable, and Extreme Mod can't spoof other clients. May sound scary, but that's how things were on 2008. If your hardware wouldn't let you run Azureus SB-Innovation Hack, these were the second best thing, considering most trackers weren't able to detect the small "tells" in the announce structure (the first report of an instant ban on Waffles for using Multi-10x surprised me). Or perhaps GreedyTorrent, as HTTPS was either inexistent or optional and disabled by default then.

However, our quantity and quality of choices has greatly increased nowadays and none of the above paragraph remains true, so I don't think the audience for something that has hardcoded functionality and only works on low-level sites is or should be big.

i will suggest you at least share your knowledge with other users who have member title

Who says I haven't? :wwink:

banjje
25.10.21, 08:44
@anon
Sorry, I don't understand this :
-NoComplete
The completed flag isn't sent to the tracker.
There is no entry in the snatchlist.

This says "There is no entry in the snatchlist", my question is what was the entry standing for?
And what is "snatchlist" ?

As far as I know ,if you downloaded the .torrent in the site, you will definitely be showed as the one of the torrent's clicker. How does it mean as that say "There is no entry in the snatchlist"?

anon
02.11.21, 04:12
All that mod does is not sending "event=completed" when you finish a torrent. In the past, this prevented most trackers from recording your downloads or enforcing hit & run rules. Nowadays, data logging for both of those purposes is more extensive, making this feature nearly useless.

Blasler
13.11.22, 20:36
i realy cant understand how this works, i have put the torrent file at multi 10 100 but dosent seed at all... what i have to do ? thanks

anon
13.11.22, 20:40
i have put the torrent file at multi 10 100 but dosent seed at all

"Multi - Your upload speed is multiplied by 10 or 100."

If you aren't uploading anything, there'll be no upload speed to multiply. Pick more active torrents or use a different mod.

HubaBuba
26.04.23, 11:57
Hello. I just tested your program on this site - https://pornolab.net/ (https://pornolab.net/forum/index.php)
Things look to work, but I'm a little bit confused about numbers - fake upload registered too much regarding the declared. (Windows 7 ultimate edition).
Here is some result examples (mod/real upload/+registered upload on site/fake ratio):

NoComplete_Multi-10x ---------------------- 7 Gb -- <-- +133/7 = x19
Fakeup-5x ----------------------------------- 36 Gb -- <-- +580/36= x16
Fakeup-2x ----------------------------------- 27 Gb -- <-- +363/27= x13
Original -------------------------------------- 22 Gb -- <-- +22/22 = x1
NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-2x --- 13 Gb -- <-- +77/13 = x6
NoComplete_Fakeup-2x -------------------- 14 Gb -- <-- +178/14 = x12

Fakeup-2x works as fakeup x13 and so on.
What the?? :confused:

JohnWick
26.04.23, 13:49
Hello. I just tested your program on this site - https://pornolab.net/ (https://pornolab.net/forum/index.php)
Things look to work, but I'm a little bit confused about numbers - fake upload registered too much regarding the declared. (Windows 7 ultimate edition).
Here is some result examples (mod/real upload/+registered upload on site/fake ratio):

NoComplete_Multi-10x ---------------------- 7 Gb -- <-- +133/7 = x19
Fakeup-5x ----------------------------------- 36 Gb -- <-- +580/36= x16
Fakeup-2x ----------------------------------- 27 Gb -- <-- +363/27= x13
Original -------------------------------------- 22 Gb -- <-- +22/22 = x1
NoComplete_Report-Seeder_Fakeup-2x --- 13 Gb -- <-- +77/13 = x6
NoComplete_Fakeup-2x -------------------- 14 Gb -- <-- +178/14 = x12

Fakeup-2x works as fakeup x13 and so on.
What the?? :confused:

If i am not wrong, you are discussing fake upload data,
but i think these tools are for fake upload speed. not for fake uploaded data.

i think Fakeup-2x means, if your speed is 100 kb/s, it will be twice in Fakeup-2x, (means it will sent uploaded data, but with 200 kb/s speed on tracker statistics)

if your upload speed is 0kb/s, there will be no fake upload.

HubaBuba
26.04.23, 14:58
I think Fakeup-2x means, if your speed is 100 kb/s, it will be twice in Fakeup-2x, (means it will sent uploaded data, but with 200 kb/s speed on tracker statistics).

Fake upload need to prevent account restrict (not able to futher downloads) if you have download/upload ratio less than 0.3 by site rules.

As explain in this (http://www.sb-innovation.de/showthread.php?20600-uTorrent-Serenity-mod-pack-v1-(DHT-Patch-noReport-etc)-uTorrent-2-0-2-Build-19648) topic, 2x, 5x and so on - it's fake upload quantity of data.

-Multi x2 x4 x8:

Your upload is reported to tracker 2x,4x,8x times bigger than it really is.

anon
26.04.23, 15:23
There's no need to guess what the names may or may not mean, the first post is pretty educational on that regard (although I should note the explanation for Fakeup is not 100% technically accurate, just an abstraction). By the way, the upload multiplier on uSerenity works differently and therefore is not relevant to this mod. I am however puzzled by Multi-10x reporting 133 GB on an upload of 7 GB, instead of the logical and expected 70... are you sure you got the data right?

By the way, Pornolab will have global freeleech on the 29th, so I suggest grabbing everything you want then. You'll also be able to build a great ratio legitimately :happy:

HubaBuba
26.04.23, 16:08
I am however puzzled by Multi-10x reporting 133 GB on an upload of 7 GB, instead of the logical and expected 70... are you sure you got the data right?

Yeah, I was expect +70 too and was much surprised, when saw +133.
In this site, ratio updated once a day.
So, for this testing I join in morning, make screenshot of download amount and upload amount - and start seeding with mod. After seeding is over, I look at bottom right corner of program, "total upload" - T: 7.0Gb - and close programm and shut down PC. Sleep all night. And in morning tomorrow saw +133 upload in my profile on site.

All the same scenario in other testing.

There's no need to guess what the names may or may not mean, the first post is pretty educational on that regard (although I should note the explanation for Fakeup is not 100% technically accurate, just an abstraction).

Actually, it's not (for me). When I read it first, I say to myself: "SPEED? What the hell he mean under "speed"??"
So, I go to explain in other threads on forum.

And ... in final ... speed ... ? ... or amount of data?..

-Fakeup
There is a 2, 5 or 8 in front of your upload speed.

-Multi
Your upload speed is multiplied by 10 or 100.

anon
27.04.23, 12:13
After seeding is over, I look at bottom right corner of program, "total upload" - T: 7.0Gb

Note it's the upload for that torrent (in the Uploaded column or Info tab) you should be checking. Even without anything else active, the counter in the status bar also includes protocol overhead and other "not real data" traffic.

Nonetheless, the numbers still don't add up. The mod takes your real upload in bytes and appends a single digit to it, so in principle there's no way 7 GB (or slightly less) should be counted as 19 times that much. To really know what happened I'd need to do a test run and collect announce logs... in the meantime, if you need a reliable multiplier, I recommend uSerenity or BiglyBT Extreme Mod; Ratio Faker and ProxyFake would also work in this particular scenario, as plab.site doesn't use HTTPS.

Actually, it's not (for me). When I read it first, I say to myself: "SPEED? What the hell he mean under "speed"??"
So, I go to explain in other threads on forum.

And ... in final ... speed ... ? ... or amount of data?..

I applaud the fact you searched first, but don't see what's so ambiguous about "speed"? Well, it is true that torrent clients only report the amount of data, but by changing that and leaving the announce interval untouched, you effectively modify the (average) speed the tracker sees.

deneme444
07.05.23, 09:34
Hi Anon,

I just wanted to take a moment to thank you for your uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecher Pack v21 mod, which is very popular among users on this forum. Your dedication to improving the user experience is greatly appreciated.

I understand that you have many projects on your plate, but I was wondering if you might have time to update the mod to the latest version of uTorrent when you are able. Your contributions have helped so many users on this forum and any further improvements would be welcomed with open arms.

Thank you for all of your hard work, Anon. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed.

anon
07.05.23, 21:30
Thanks for your kind words, but unfortunately an update is unlikely for two reasons.

As you pointed out, I have my hands full with other things, and this wouldn't be a high priority task due to the existence of better alternatives (as mentioned on post #126).
The newest stable branch of uTorrent, version 3.6, is actually very buggy and continues to be half a year after its initial release.

If you like this mod pack, my recommendation is to try uSerenity!

deneme444
07.05.23, 22:18
Thank you for taking the time to respond to my message Anon.

I appreciate your honesty about the unlikelihood of an update to your uTorrent Expansion SBI Leecher Pack v21 mod, given your busy schedule and the existence of better alternatives, such as uSerenity.

I have been using your mod for quite some time now and I will definitely take your recommendation and give uSerenity a try.

Wishing you success with your other projects.

Billy Wilder
07.06.23, 16:22
Hi.I am in a tracker that has two strict rules.
that has this rules:
All torrents require a minimum of 7 days (168 hours) seed time, regardless of ratio.
There is a 10% buffer before the minimum seeding requirements kick in. This means that torrents will not be considered a HnR if the amount you have downloaded is less than 10%.

I can finally seed for one or two days, not 7 days.I just want to download and watch my favorite movies, that is, only the files I need, not to raise the user rank or collect bonuses.Because of my super awful upload speed.
I don't want to get hit and run (because if I download only 10% of a torrent, I have to seed for 7 days or else I will get hit and run). That's why in order to reduce the risk a lot, I have to use a method that in That amount of my downloads should not be recorded in the tracker.
Is there a way that no information from me is recorded in the completed section of the torrents I have received in tracker? Even the download amount is zero.

thanks