PDA

View Full Version : [qBitTorrent] qBittorrent 4.0.3

anon
23.12.17, 18:59
This client uses a global peer_id, so use the memory reader.

This client emulates the following settings, so make sure your real qBittorrent 4.0.3 also uses them:

Encryption mode: Prefer encryption
Listen on IPv6 address: No

Kynyo
14.01.18, 15:35
This seems not to be recognized into mRatio 5.4.1. It has been renamed?
EDIT: My bad, this is for ratiomaster. SOLVED.

matracapx
17.01.18, 03:58
This client uses a global peer_id, so use the memory reader.

This client emulates the following settings, so make sure your real qBittorrent 4.0.3 also uses them:

Encryption mode: Prefer encryption
Listen on IPv6 address: No

It did not work for me, it does not find the customer. Can someone help me?18559

anon
17.01.18, 04:52
Of course it's not going to work if you don't have any torrents in RM+ :gwink: Load some first.

matracapx
18.01.18, 12:35
Of course it's not going to work if you don't have any torrents in RM+ :gwink: Load some first.

18561 What's wrong now? :frown:

W10 64 bits

cloud99
23.01.18, 07:05
Hi there,

What's wrong now? :frown:

Everything seems to be working fine besides the memory reader. Have you tried refreshing it? Or tried starting RM+ first followed by the torrent client? Please try these and report back here.

Regards,
~cloud99

anon
23.01.18, 08:34
This may sound silly, but make sure at least one of your torrents is using the qBittorrent emulation. While it says "qBittorrent 4.0.3" in your status bar, that setting only applies to new entries. If you added yours before changing that and their emulation is uTorrent or whatever, nothing will show up in the memory reader dialog because none of your torrents qualifies for it.

Spidtest
16.02.18, 00:32
Quick noob question. Does this file also represent the client on a Mac? Would it be easy to catch out since most designed for Windows?

anon
17.02.18, 03:52
Does this file also represent the client on a Mac?

I don't use Mac, so I can't say yes or no, unless you're able to supply packet captures of qBittorrent running under it for comparison purposes.

Spidtest
18.02.18, 23:04
I don't use Mac, so I can't say yes or no, unless you're able to supply packet captures of qBittorrent running under it for comparison purposes.

Sure I'll pm you soon!

---------- Post Merged on 19.02.18 at 00:04 ---------- Previous Post was on 18.02.18 at 16:59 ----------

Hey, you have 2 PM's regarding this

anon
19.02.18, 00:47
Thanks for the data. For anyone else wondering, there was no difference in the announces.

Lucius
19.02.18, 11:40
18561 What's wrong now? :frown:

W10 64 bits

Do you use the official release or you've compiled the qBT from source (Static or dynamic) ?

Spidtest
19.02.18, 14:04
Just a quick one sharing my experience, the memory reader if using a VM will sometimes bug out, the workaround is to proceed normally when you create the torrent, add it to your client however do not listen just yet on RM+. Copy the tracker of the new torrent and paste it in to the torrent that you want to fake, and then listen since it will get the peerID, key and all the other info the same.

If I posted it in the wrong place, feel free to move it :).

Lucius
20.02.18, 08:36
Just a quick one sharing my experience, the memory reader if using a VM will sometimes bug out, the workaround is to proceed normally when you create the torrent, add it to your client however do not listen just yet on RM+. Copy the tracker of the new torrent and paste it in to the torrent that you want to fake, and then listen since it will get the peerID, key and all the other info the same.

If I posted it in the wrong place, feel free to move it :).

Or use Remote memory reader.

Spidtest
20.02.18, 11:17
Or use Remote memory reader.

I have tried this, the remote mem reader wasn't matching the torrent, hence why I had to take that approach.