PDA

View Full Version : [Multi OS] BiglyBT Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 1.2.0.0 rev2 Beta

DigitalDJ
27.11.17, 04:32
SB-Innovation Presents

BiglyBT Extreme Mod by SB-Innovation 1.2.0.0 rev2 Beta

https://www.sb-innovation.de/attachment.php?attachmentid=3630

╔═══════════════════════════╗
Coded by:
╚═══════════════════════════╝

>>>>>> DigitalDJ & ghostfucker <<<<<<

Credits:

>>>>>> Butcho <<<<<<
>>>>>> Rebound <<<<<<
>>>>>> hitman <<<<<<
>>>>>> Manas <<<<<<
>>>>>> eudora <<<<<<
>>>>>> ghostfucker <<<<<<
>>>>>> anon <<<<<<
>>>>>> Instab <<<<<<
>>>>>> cloud99 <<<<<<
>>>>>> illusive <<<<<<
>>>>>> molosse <<<<<<

Supplied by:

>>>>>> SB-Innovation <<<<<<

Original Mod by:

>>>>>> Shu <<<<<<

Change Log:

+ ProLeech

+ Perfect Spoof 2

+ uTorrent ID Generator

+ Modifiable Client Files

+ Ghostleech

+ LTEP Fixes

+ Multiple peerlist entries fixed

+ More No Report Options

+ Perfect Spoof 1.0 by ghostfucker

+ (Fake Upload) Stop faking when swarm speed is zero

+ Upload Kicker

+ Ratio Tool

+ Synced with latest Abuze Mod

+ (Upload Multiplier) Show as seeder

+ (SBI-Hack Torrentview) Scrollbars added

+ Fix Tracker Update Interval Divider

+ Use Swarm Peers fixed

+ Updated core to BiglyBT 1.2.0.0

+ Try fix HTTPS connections with PerfectSpoof

+ Rename AzureusSpoof to BiglyBTSpoof, Add additional options to spoof Azureus / Vuze / BiglyBT

+ Fix Invalid PerfectSpoof Profiles

BiglyBT Change Log:
BiglyBT Change Log (https://github.com/BiglySoftware/BiglyBT/blob/master/ChangeLog.txt)
Vuze Change Log (https://svn.vuze.com/public/client/trunk/azureus2/src/ChangeLog.txt)

Installation:

Windows

1. Download and install the latest Java Runtime Environment (JRE). It must be JRE version 9 or higher. (Java SE Downloads (https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html)).
2. Download and install the latest non-beta BiglyBT release (BiglyBT - Download (https://www.biglybt.com/download/)).
3. BACK UP YOUR TORRENT LIST! IT IS LIKELY YOU WILL LOSE IT!
4. Extract the hack files using 7-Zip (7-Zip Download (http://www.7-zip.org/download.html)) or equivalent to %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT) and overwrite ALL files.
5. Delete the "jre" folder in %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT). This forces the use of the system-wide installed JRE.
6. Run Notepad as Administrator and open %PROGRAMFILES%\BiglyBT\BiglyBT.exe.vmoptions (C:\Program Files\BiglyBT\BiglyBT.exe.vmoptions), append the following line:
NOTE: If you want to run BiglyBT-console.exe perform step 6 but instead create file "BiglyBT-console.exe.vmoptions"

--patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar
--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED
--add-modules=java.xml.bind

7. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

macOS
1. Download and install the latest Java Runtime Environment (JRE). It must be JRE version 9 or higher. (Java SE Downloads (https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html)).
2. Download and install the latest non-beta BiglyBT release (BiglyBT - Download (https://www.biglybt.com/download/)).
4. Extract the hack files within the ZIP file to /Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt and overwrite ALL files.

NOTE: To see the folder in Finder, you may need to perform the following steps:
4a. Open Terminal
4b. Run the following command:

defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles YES

4c. Hold the "Option/Alt" key, then right click on the Finder icon in the dock and click Relaunch
4d. Once you have copied the files, you can revert to hiding folders with:

defaults write com.apple.finder AppleShowAllFiles NO

5. Open up a Terminal and run the following commands. This forces BiglyBT to use the system-wide JRE installed in Step 1.

sudo rm -r "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/jre.bundle/Contents/Home/jre"
sudo ln -s "/Library/Internet Plug-Ins/JavaAppletPlugin.plugin/Contents/Home" "/Applications/BiglyBT/.install4j/jre.bundle/Contents/Home/jre"
echo -e "\n--patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
echo "--add-modules=java.xml.bind" | sudo tee -a "/Applications/BiglyBT/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"

6. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

Linux
NOTE: Based on Ubuntu 17.10
1. Install the openjdk-9-jre, openjdk-9-jre-headless and libjna-java package using your distributions package manager.
NOTE: Some repositories do not have OpenJDK 9 available. In which case, you will need to download and extract the tar.gz package supplied by Oracle (Java SE Downloads (https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html)).

sudo apt install openjdk-9-jre openjdk-9-jre-headless libjna-java

2. Download the latest non-beta BiglyBT release and make it executable (BiglyBT - Download (https://www.biglybt.com/download/)).

wget https://files.biglybt.com/installer/BiglyBT_Installer.sh
chmod +x BiglyBT_Installer.sh

4. Run the installer, specifying app_java_home variable to your JRE folder. On Ubuntu, this is: /usr/lib/jvm/java-9-openjdk-amd64/

app_java_home="/usr/lib/jvm/java-9-openjdk-amd64/" ./BiglyBT_Installer.sh

5. Extract the hack files within the ZIP file to "~/biglybt" (/home/<username>/biglybt)

unzip -o BiglyBT_*.zip -d "~/biglybt"

6. Append the following VM options for Java 9 compatibility:

echo "--patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar" >> "~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
echo "--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED" >> "~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"
echo "--add-modules=java.xml.bind" >> "~/.biglybt/java.vmoptions"

7. Run BiglyBT and Enjoy!

Troubleshooting:
Before posting problems please make sure:
1. You have updated Java Runtime Environment (JRE) to the latest version (must be JRE 9 or higher) (Java SE Downloads (https://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html)).
2. You have uninstalled BiglyBT using the uninstaller.
3. You have removed the BiglyBT Application folder:

C:\Program Files\BiglyBT (Windows x64)
C:\Program Files (x86)\BiglyBT (Windows x86)
/Applications/BiglyBT (macOS)
~/biglybt / /home/<username>/biglybt (Linux)

4. You have removed the BiglyBT Settings folder:
NOTE: THIS WILL RESET ALL BIGLYBT SETTINGS AND TORRENT LISTS

%APPDATA%\BiglyBT / C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application Data\BiglyBT (Windows XP - Application Data may be Hidden)
%APPDATA%\BiglyBT / C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Roaming\BiglyBT (Windows Vista - AppData may be Hidden)
/Users/<username>/Library/Application Support/BiglyBT (macOS)
~/.biglybt / /home/<username>/.biglybt (Linux)

5. Reinstalled BiglyBT using the package from BiglyBT - Download (https://www.biglybt.com/download/).
6. Re-applied the hack by following the installation instructions above.

Portable Mode:
Portable mode is now built into BiglyBT / Vuze. See wiki article: Portable Vuze (https://wiki.vuze.com/w/Portable_Vuze).
In addition to the steps in that article, you must copy the JRE (9+) to a folder named "jre" in your portable folder.

Enjoy!

simexi
27.11.17, 10:52
Hmmh....

I've downloaded 4.86GB torrent and it is shown on tracker as downloaded twice (9.72GB). Why is that?

cloud99
28.11.17, 07:45
Hello :smile:

I've downloaded 4.86GB torrent and it is shown on tracker as downloaded twice (9.72GB). Why is that?

First off, can you provide some images from your torrent client (BiglyBT)? What torrent client do you use alongside BiglyBT? If you don't, you may proceed to "Possible Scenarios With One Or More Torrent Clients" if not skip below to"Possible Scenarios With A Single Torrent Client."

Possible Scenarios With One Or More Torrent Clients:-

Here are some of the possible scenarios which could cause this problem. For example, I'm going to be using uTorrent in the case which is used with BiglyBT.

1) When you load a torrent in uTorrent and BiglyBT, do you happen to choose the same directories? If yes, then move to the second question, if no, then this may be the problem as either of the clients could be re-downloading the same torrent data.

2) When you load a torrent in BiglyBT, do you do it for the sole purpose of spoofing connectivity or uploading activity? If yes, then do choose the priority or option of "Do not download" with the option of "Finished = 100%" or "show as a seeder = 100% done" or similar. Doing so will report you as a seeder without having to download the information. If you fail to use the priority or option of "Do not download," chances are BiglyBT is re-downloading the torrent data, especially if you've given a different directory.

3) While cheating with the ratio tool which I'm assuming BiglyBT has similar to VEM:-
a) Are you mentioning the fact that you completed the entire torrent and want yourself to be reported as a seeder?
b) If you 're going to report a partial seeding, are you disabling the download speed, because the ratio tool will report downloading activity to the tracker irregardless of whether you want it or not!

So this pretty much sums it up. It is one of these problems which are causing the additional report of downloading activity. If they are possibly more scenarios, perhaps someone else could mention it. Also, BiglyBT is designed to help cheat with activities relating to uploading or connectivity. Faking downloads are not something it was designed to do unless you deliberately use the ratio tool. So look into this!

Possible Scenarios With A Single Torrent Client.

Here are some of the possible scenarios which could cause this problem. I'm going to be using BiglyBT as an example as you've reported (it) to be the cause.

1) Did you get a hash check fail during the download or after it upon which the client tried to redownload it? If yes, then there's a possibility that one or more peers are providing fake or corrupted chunks. When the client redownloads the entire torrent or part of the torrent, you're downloading activity is doubled on the tracker or increased. If no, then move to the second question.

2) Providing false data to the tracker! I do know that Tixati in its early releases had this problem, I can't say the same for BiglyBT. Perhaps, you should report it to the developers if you believe this to be the cause, they'll look into it and provide a fix for the next update.

3) Tracker going offline or your connection goes down. Usually, clients store this data and report it to the tracker later. However, I do know that early versions of uTorrent had this problem of not reporting the data or reporting it incorrectly. If the server is unresponsive, slow, or overloaded, the "event=stopped" message which is required to update your stats may become lost. Similarly, a faulty, experimental, or beta testing client, may also cause your stats to be misreported. Another possibility is the site may have a different IP associated with your account than the one you sent the "event=stopped" message with. If your client supports DHT and it is enabled any data transferred via these means will not count toward your ratio or can even cause irregularities.

So this is about it. If you want people to further investigate this problem. Please provide:-
a) The name of the tracker.
b) The torrent file. If it on a private tracker makes sure to remove your private passkey.
c) An image of the reported data of the affected torrent to the tracker. Make sure to censor information which can be used to identify you. I.e., name on, ratio, recently downloaded torrents and so forth on the tracker.
d) An image of the upload report provided by the torrent client GUI. i.e., the image of the uploaded stats from the torrent client of the particularly affected torrent.

Why should you provide these?
Well if you want the problem to be explored do so. If not don't!

Have a nice day!
~cloud99

anon
29.11.17, 03:41
Hmmh....

You may have set download reduction to -100% =] Wait, that feature doesn't work like that anymore!

Anyway, besides checking everything cloud99 has mentioned, showing us a screenshot of the cheating settings for that particular torrent could help. Checking if it happens with the official BiglyBT is also a good idea. While it is possible for this to be a bug caused by merging the mod with the new codebase, all other possibilities should be verified first.

razym
29.11.17, 22:50
Greetings, everyone!

This new release doesn't seem to be working for me. I installed the latest BiglyBT into /home/user/biglybt, and it works fine without unzipping the mod.

Once I unzip the mod and add the Java 9 compatibility options into /home/user/.biglybt/java.vmoptions, I get the following:

Starting BiglyBT...
Suitable java version found [java = openjdk 9-internal]
Using swt/swt-x86_64.jar v4.757
Unrecognized option: --patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

---
Here's the content of /home/user/.biglybt/java.vmoptions:

--patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar
--add-exports=java.base/sun.net.www.protocol=ALL-UNNAMED
--add-modules=java.xml.bind

---

Any ideas?

DigitalDJ
30.11.17, 02:23
Greetings, everyone!

This new release doesn't seem to be working for me. I installed the latest BiglyBT into /home/user/biglybt, and it works fine without unzipping the mod.

Once I unzip the mod and add the Java 9 compatibility options into /home/user/.biglybt/java.vmoptions, I get the following:

Starting BiglyBT...
Suitable java version found [java = openjdk 9-internal]
Using swt/swt-x86_64.jar v4.757
Unrecognized option: --patch-module=java.base=ghostfucker_utils.jar
Error: Could not create the Java Virtual Machine.
Error: A fatal exception has occurred. Program will exit.

Any ideas?

Do previous revisions of the mod work? Nothing has changed that would affect this issue.

What is your distro and exact version of openjdk?

razym
30.11.17, 03:08
Do previous revisions of the mod work? Nothing has changed that would affect this issue.

What is your distro and exact version of openjdk?

Hi DigitalDJ! Thanks so much for your quick response!

This is on Ubuntu 16.04. I had the last release work on Linux Mint 18.2, but this one is acting funny, for some strange reason. I can't quite figure it out. It's running using openjdk 9-internal, and it works when I don't have the mod applied in any way. If I recall, I also had it run with no vmoptions, but then the core loads indefinitely and it doesn't show any settings.

---

To answer your question, it looks like I have libjna-java 4.2.2-1, openjdk-9-jre, and openjdk-9-jre-headless, straight from the instructions for 17.04:

libjna-java is already the newest version (4.2.2-1).
openjdk-9-jre is already the newest version (9~b114-0ubuntu1).
openjdk-9-jre-headless is already the newest version (9~b114-0ubuntu1).

---

Here's an output from java -version:

openjdk version "9-internal"
OpenJDK Runtime Environment (build 9-internal+0-2016-04-14-195246.buildd.src)
OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM (build 9-internal+0-2016-04-14-195246.buildd.src, mixed mode)

---

Here's an output from apt:

p default-jdk - Standard Java or Java compatible Developme
p default-jdk:i386 - Standard Java or Java compatible Developme
v default-jdk-builddep -
v default-jdk-builddep:i386 -
p default-jdk-doc - Standard Java or Java compatible Developme
p default-jdk-doc:i386 - Standard Java or Java compatible Developme
p default-jdk-headless - Standard Java or Java compatible Developme
p default-jdk-headless:i386 - Standard Java or Java compatible Developme
p gcj-4.8-jdk - GCJ and Classpath development tools for Ja
p gcj-4.8-jdk:i386 - GCJ and Classpath development tools for Ja
p gcj-4.9-jdk - GCJ and Classpath development tools for Ja
p gcj-4.9-jdk:i386 - GCJ and Classpath development tools for Ja
p gcj-5-jdk - GCJ and Classpath development tools for Ja
p gcj-5-jdk:i386 - GCJ and Classpath development tools for Ja
p gcj-jdk - gcj and Classpath development tools for Ja
p gcj-jdk:i386 - gcj and Classpath development tools for Ja
p libhtsjdk-java - Java API for high-throughput sequencing da
p libhtsjdk-java-doc - Documentation for the java HTSJDK library
p openjdk-8-dbg - Java runtime based on OpenJDK (debugging s
p openjdk-8-dbg:i386 - Java runtime based on OpenJDK (debugging s
p openjdk-8-demo - Java runtime based on OpenJDK (demos and e
p openjdk-8-demo:i386 - Java runtime based on OpenJDK (demos and e
p openjdk-8-doc - OpenJDK Development Kit (JDK) documentatio
p openjdk-8-jdk - OpenJDK Development Kit (JDK)
p openjdk-8-jdk:i386 - OpenJDK Development Kit (JDK)
p openjdk-8-jdk-headless - OpenJDK Development Kit (JDK) (headless)
p openjdk-8-jdk-headless:i386 - OpenJDK Development Kit (JDK) (headless)
i openjdk-8-jre - OpenJDK Java runtime, using Hotspot JIT
p openjdk-8-jre:i386 - OpenJDK Java runtime, using Hotspot JIT
p openjdk-8-jre-dcevm - Alternative VM for OpenJDK 8 with enhanced
p openjdk-8-jre-dcevm:i386 - Alternative VM for OpenJDK 8 with enhanced
i openjdk-8-jre-headless - OpenJDK Java runtime, using Hotspot JIT (h
p openjdk-8-jre-headless:i386 - OpenJDK Java runtime, using Hotspot JIT (h
p openjdk-8-jre-jamvm - Transitional package for obsolete JamVM fo
p openjdk-8-jre-jamvm:i386 - Transitional package for obsolete JamVM fo
p openjdk-8-jre-zero - Alternative JVM for OpenJDK, using Zero/Sh
p openjdk-8-jre-zero:i386 - Alternative JVM for OpenJDK, using Zero/Sh
p openjdk-8-source - OpenJDK Development Kit (JDK) source files
p openjdk-9-dbg - Java runtime based on OpenJDK (debugging s
p openjdk-9-dbg:i386 - Java runtime based on OpenJDK (debugging s
p openjdk-9-demo - Java runtime based on OpenJDK (demos and e
p openjdk-9-demo:i386 - Java runtime based on OpenJDK (demos and e
p openjdk-9-doc - OpenJDK Development Kit (JDK) documentatio
p openjdk-9-jdk - OpenJDK Development Kit (JDK)
p openjdk-9-jdk:i386 - OpenJDK Development Kit (JDK)
p openjdk-9-jdk-headless - OpenJDK Development Kit (JDK) (headless)
p openjdk-9-jdk-headless:i386 - OpenJDK Development Kit (JDK) (headless)
i openjdk-9-jre - OpenJDK Java runtime, using Hotspot JIT
p openjdk-9-jre:i386 - OpenJDK Java runtime, using Hotspot JIT
i openjdk-9-jre-headless - OpenJDK Java runtime, using Hotspot JIT (h
p openjdk-9-jre-headless:i386 - OpenJDK Java runtime, using Hotspot JIT (h
p openjdk-9-source - OpenJDK Development Kit (JDK) source files
p uwsgi-plugin-jvm-openjdk-8 - Java plugin for uWSGI (OpenJDK 7)
p uwsgi-plugin-jvm-openjdk-8:i386 - Java plugin for uWSGI (OpenJDK 7)
p uwsgi-plugin-jwsgi-openjdk-8 - JWSGI plugin for uWSGI (OpenJDK 7)
p uwsgi-plugin-jwsgi-openjdk-8:i3 - JWSGI plugin for uWSGI (OpenJDK 7)
p uwsgi-plugin-ring-openjdk-8 - Closure/Ring plugin for uWSGI (OpenJDK 7)
p uwsgi-plugin-ring-openjdk-8:i38 - Closure/Ring plugin for uWSGI (OpenJDK 7)
p uwsgi-plugin-servlet-openjdk-8 - JWSGI plugin for uWSGI (OpenJDK 7)
p uwsgi-plugin-servlet-openjdk-8: - JWSGI plugin for uWSGI (OpenJDK 7)

---

Finally, here are the output from update-alternatives:

java-1.8.0-openjdk-amd64 1081 /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.8.0-openjdk-amd64
java-1.9.0-openjdk-amd64 1091 /usr/lib/jvm/java-1.9.0-openjdk-amd64

There are 2 choices for the alternative java (providing /usr/bin/java).

Selection Path Priority Status
------------------------------------------------------------
* 0 /usr/lib/jvm/java-9-openjdk-amd64/bin/java 1091 auto mode
1 /usr/lib/jvm/java-8-openjdk-amd64/jre/bin/java 1081 manual mode
2 /usr/lib/jvm/java-9-openjdk-amd64/bin/java 1091 manual mode

---
Any ideas? :shockkk!:

DigitalDJ
30.11.17, 06:44
Any ideas? :shockkk!:

Java 9 was only recently released (Sept 2017). I am nearly certain that openjdk-9 b114 is too old and is a pre-release version of Java 9.

Ubuntu is not a rolling release distro, which means packages for a particular version (i.e. 16.04) are never updated to "the latest version" of the upstream package. The packages for 16.04 are simply patched to fix critical bug and security problems. Generally, no new features are added (and hence, it is a stable long-term-service release ;))

What this means is, you are basically running a version of Java from April 2016 (with some additional patches) -- which is when 16.04 was released.

You either need to upgrade 16.04 or download Oracle's JDK.

The reason the unmodded version works, is because it does not rely on Java 9 features.

razym
30.11.17, 06:58
Java 9 was only recently released (Sept 2017). I am nearly certain that openjdk-9 b114 is too old and is a pre-release version of Java 9.

Ubuntu is not a rolling release distro, which means packages for a particular version (i.e. 16.04) are never updated to "the latest version" of the upstream package. The packages for 16.04 are simply patched to fix critical bug and security problems. Generally, no new features are added (and hence, it is a stable long-term-service release ;))

What this means is, you are basically running a version of Java from April 2016 (with some additional patches) -- which is when 16.04 was released.

You either need to upgrade 16.04 or download Oracle's JDK.

The reason the unmodded version works, is because it does not rely on Java 9 features.

Your reply sparked some inspiration. It works now. Here's what I did:

0)
Removed openjdk-9-jre openjdk-9-jre-headless libjna-java through apt

1)
Added the official Java Repository:

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:webupd8team/java

2)
Downloaded and installed the Java 9 Installer:

sudo apt-get install oracle-java9-installer

---

It seems to have downloaded the latest Java 9 --- jdk-9.0.1_linux-x64_bin.tar.gz. It now works. Version information is below as follows:

java 9.0.1
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 9.0.1+11)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 9.0.1+11, mixed mode)

MarkH748
08.12.17, 18:27
Looking forward to trying this. Potentially stupid question but is it possible to mod the Android version of BiglyBT with these files? If not, is it possible to ghostleech with another Android torrent client?

anon
08.12.17, 18:39
Potentially stupid question but is it possible to mod the Android version of BiglyBT with these files?

See 344362 and the replies below.

If not, is it possible to ghostleech with another Android torrent client?

If the client supports HTTP proxies, you can set an invalid one so that it won't be able to contact the tracker. If your device is rooted, you can add the tracker's hostname to your hosts file and flush the DNS cache to achieve the same result.

MarkH748
08.12.17, 21:55
See 344362 and the replies below.

If the client supports HTTP proxies, you can set an invalid one so that it won't be able to contact the tracker. If your device is rooted, you can add the tracker's hostname to your hosts file and flush the DNS cache to achieve the same result.

Thanks, as always, for the great information!

aaaaab
11.12.17, 18:02
DE:

hallo,
es ist mir unmöglich die mod zum laufen zu bekommen.
die ungepachte version funktioniert an sich.
java wurde deinstalliert und verzeichnisse gelöscht.
neuste java version (Windows 10 1709 x64; Java 9.0.1+11) installiert.
die mod gibt eine fehlermeldung aus.

"Startup Error"
"An error has occurred during startup:"

java.lang.UnsupportedClassVersionError:
com/biglybt/ui/Main has been compiled by a more recent version of the Java Runtime (class file version 53.0),
this version of the Java Runtime only recognizes class file versions up to 52.0
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass1(Native Method)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.security.SecureClassLoader.defineClass(Unknow n Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.defineClass(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.access$100(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(LauncherEn gine.java:77)
at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(WinLauncher.jav a:94)

ich hoffe man wird dieses problem in der nächsten mod lösen können.

-

EN: (auto translated)

hello,
it's impossible to get the mod to work.
the unleased version works in itself.
java has been uninstalled and directories deleted.
latest java version (Windows 10 1709 x64; Java 9.0.1+11) installed.
the mod outputs an error message.

[code]

I hope they will be able to solve this problem in the next mod.

DigitalDJ
12.12.17, 09:18
I suggest you ensure you uninstall all Java JRE and JDKs on your system and reinstall. It is clearly not using the Java 9 JRE to run BiglyBT.

aaaaab
12.12.17, 18:02
i have completely uninstall java 9 & 8.
i have deleted the remainders in the "Program Files" directory.
and i have deleted the "\jre" -folder in the "BiglyBT" directory.

i have installed java 9 jre, and i tested the jdk...
i have copied the java 9 "\jre" in the "BiglyBT" directory.

unsuccessful...

it would be easier, if i could use the identical copy of your java version.
if it not windows, please test this setup in a clean Windows 10 VM.

thanks.

DigitalDJ
13.12.17, 02:59
Start > cmd > java -version

If this returns 1.8 or the command does not run, it means your PATH variable does not point to your Java JRE.

aaaaab
14.12.17, 17:56
C:\Windows\System32>java -version
java version "9.0.1"
Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment (build 9.0.1+11)
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 9.0.1+11, mixed mode)

C:\Windows\System32>set
ALLUSERSPROFILE=C:\ProgramData
CommonProgramFiles=C:\Program Files\Common Files
CommonProgramFiles(x86)=C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files
CommonProgramW6432=C:\Program Files\Common Files
ComSpec=C:\WINDOWS\system32\cmd.exe
FPS_BROWSER_APP_PROFILE_STRING=Internet Explorer
FPS_BROWSER_USER_PROFILE_STRING=Default
HOMEDRIVE=C:
NUMBER_OF_PROCESSORS=4
OS=Windows_NT
Path=C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Progra m Files (x86)\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\Program Files\Intel\iCLS Client\;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\ System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32\WindowsPowerShel l\v1.0\;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\DAL;C:\Program Files (x86)\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files\Intel\Intel(R) Management Engine Components\IPT;C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WI NDOWS;C:\WINDOWS\System32\Wbem;C:\WINDOWS\System32 \WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\;C:\Users\xxx\AppData\Loca l\Microsoft\WindowsApps;
PATHEXT=.COM;.EXE;.BAT;.CMD;.VBS;.VBE;.JS;.JSE;.WS F;.WSH;.MSC
PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE=AMD64
PROCESSOR_IDENTIFIER=Intel64 Family 6 Model 94 Stepping 3, GenuineIntel
PROCESSOR_LEVEL=6
PROCESSOR_REVISION=5e03
ProgramData=C:\ProgramData
ProgramFiles=C:\Program Files
ProgramFiles(x86)=C:\Program Files (x86)
ProgramW6432=C:\Program Files
PROMPT=$P$G
PSModulePath=C:\Program Files\WindowsPowerShell\Modules;C:\WINDOWS\system3 2\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\Modules
PUBLIC=C:\Users\Public
SESSIONNAME=Console
SystemDrive=C:
SystemRoot=C:\WINDOWS
VBOX_MSI_INSTALL_PATH=D:\Programme\System\Tools\EM U\VirtualBox\BIN\
windir=C:\WINDOWS

C:\Windows\System32>ver

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.16299.125]